New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1485
  1. - Top - End - #1021
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Mithar Keep

Kitchen

"Right... so in my world however a curse is usually fueled by an residue-infused terrestrial bond, I'm not sure that's the case though unless you count the deck. Could you explain to me what happened when you got the curse? It might help." Cessie asks as she await the sandwiches, thankful she doesn't have to move at the moment.

2. - Top - End - #1022
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kitchen

Kirin brings Cessie a sandwich, and sits down with one herself. They're some of her rather large sandwiches. "Okay, so my friend and I were on a bit of an adventure with some others, long story of course, and we were separated from the rest of the group. We found the deck, and picked it up. We each drew one card from the deck. Mine had a black person symbol on it, with a grey trapezoid in the foreground. Hers was a grey brain with two people in the background. The pictures faded from the cards and we were effected. She passed out, poor girl. I... it was weird. Like all of a sudden I could move easier, and faster, and jump higher. I didn't find out that I was lighter until later when someone picked me up and complimented how light I was. In all, I'm basically half as light as I should be; If I were to gain a pound, it would only come up as half a pound on the scale. This makes it a lot harder to keep fit; calisthenics are easy now."

3. - Top - End - #1023

Kitchen

The sorceress eats some of her sandwich as she listens to Kirin's story. "Interesting but unfortunate. Have you found out any more information about this deck since then? I suspect the key to dispelling the effect might lie in the artifact itself. The key is usually to interact with the magic of the artifact." She claims.

4. - Top - End - #1024
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kitchen

"It's called Devonblader’s Deck. I can't find much information besides the occasional mention in passing. I haven't wanted to draw another card for obvious reasons." Kirin eats her sandwich in her usual fast, but polite, fashion.

5. - Top - End - #1025

Kitchen

"Of course." The sorceress agrees. "Books in the nexus seems to be from all sorts of realms however so there is a chance that we might find more information about the deck of yours in Inside if we looked."

6. - Top - End - #1026
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kitchen

"I've been going through your library, as you might have noticed, and I didn't find anything. I guess the public libraries are the next logical choice." She finishes her sandwich. "Were you going to try to dispel this right now, or what?"

7. - Top - End - #1027

Kitchen

"Dispelling enchantments made by cursed items can be dangerous Kirin, I'm not sure I should try until I learn more of this deck of yours. Unless you want me to of course? It didn't actually look dangerous when I checked so I might be overly cautious." Cessie says.

8. - Top - End - #1028
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kitchen

"No, take all the time you need. It's not really too big of a problem, really." She gets up. "Okay, I'm going to put those books back and get a shopping list together. If you need me for anything, just say so."

9. - Top - End - #1029

Kitchen

"We could visit Inside together if you want Kirin, I got nothing to do right now anyway." Cessie suggests.

10. - Top - End - #1030
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kitchen

Kirin claps her hands together! "Ooh! I like that idea! Would you be willing to show me your favorite stores? I would love an introduction to the town; it's always better if someone goes with you!"

11. - Top - End - #1031

Kitchen

"I'd love to Kirin." Cessie replies with a smile. "Let me just finish this sandwich and let me get a change of clothes and then we can go for a little tour around the city."

We can have them go in the next post though.

12. - Top - End - #1032
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kitchen

"Sure! I'll grab some stuff and meet you at the door!"

And Kirin will, and I see no reason to stall this shopping trip! The only question left is to go to Mallside or Inside.

13. - Top - End - #1033

Foyer

Cessie eventually comes down the stairs now dressed in her stomach reducing dress. She looks like she never had been pregnant at all. "We could take a tour to mallside to check the latest books." She suggests once she reached the bottom of the stairs.

14. - Top - End - #1034
    Dwarf in the Playground

Foyer

"I don't know if new books would be the place to look... but if that place has any of those questionable used book stores or creepy antique stores, they might be worth checking out. But the big thing I need is more clothes."

She has that all-blue getup on, the only thing that she's worn except that all blue maid outfit that she apparently found somewhere in the Keep? In any case, clothes would be a good place to start.

15. - Top - End - #1035

Foyer

"Great, we'll make a visit to arcane threads as well so we can get you some new clothes too." Cessie says with a smile before I presume they leave the keep.

I'll make the next post in mallside.

[Master Bedroom]

As Harnel wakes up one morning Cessie isn't in the bed next to him but after a moment or so she suddenly enters with a birthday cake which clearly have been bought. It does have candles though and his portrait have been drawn on it with whipped cream.

"Today you were born, today you were born... today you came to be dear Harnel so have a wonderful day." She sings before sitting down with the cake besides him dressed only in a simple bathrobe and nothing else.

16. - Top - End - #1036
    Ogre in the Playground

[Master Bedroom]

as Harnel awakens to this, and a slow grin spreads across his face, "You remembered?"

He sits up looking at the cake and at Cessie. Now this was a wonderful way to start the day.
    Last edited by Halae; 2012-03-26 at 05:07 AM.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

17. - Top - End - #1037

[Master Bedroom]

"Of course I did dear." Cessie replies with a smile, taking out a small knife and a plate to cut out a slice for him. "I would never forget a day like this." My player on the other hand...

18. - Top - End - #1038
    Ogre in the Playground

[Master Bedroom]

Harnel will eat the piece of cake happily moving close to Cessie so that they can lean against each other. Hopefully she slice off a piece for herself as well, or Harnel is going to have to do it for her

19. - Top - End - #1039

[Master Bedroom]

"So this is your day." Cessie says as he cuts up a slice to her as well. "Whatever you wish, it's yours. I had planned us going on a little trip though. Nothing special really, just you and me." She kisses his shoulder, ealning a bit against him.

20. - Top - End - #1040
    Ogre in the Playground

[Master Bedroom]

"Anything, huh? Well, I'd really love to hear about this trip. Unless it's a surprise, of course. I tend to like surprises," He grins and moves in for a kiss.

21. - Top - End - #1041

[Master Bedroom]

The sorceress chuckles, "It's really nothing special so don't get too excited now. I just want you to know there are a lot of people who appreciate you, my sexy husband, not only me." She says with a grin.

22. - Top - End - #1042
    Ogre in the Playground

[Master Bedroom]

"Heh, alright then," he eats more of the cake. Mmmm. Cake. "Who all is going to be there? Sakura and Adir, I'm sure, but who else?"

23. - Top - End - #1043

[Master Bedroom]

"You wanted a suprise didn't you?" Cessie asks smiling, "Besides, thats just the first part. I want to be alone for you a while later, like our honeymoon just with less transformations."

24. - Top - End - #1044
    Ogre in the Playground

[Master Bedroom]

"Yeah, our honeymoon got a little weird, didn't it? Hopefully nothing like that happens again."

There he goes. Jinxing things.

"In that case, I'll tell you what I want right now though. What's say we take a nice bath together?" This, of course, is inspired by the bathrobe she's wearing.
    Last edited by Halae; 2012-03-26 at 07:15 AM.

25. - Top - End - #1045

[Master Bedroom]

Damn you Harnel!

The mage grins again, "Sure, I could wash your hair for you, it get's awfully dirty out there in the forge while you're working." She claims while warping a strand of his hair around her finger.

"In fact, I think your whole body get pretty dirty..." Cessie says in an remarkably sensual tone.

26. - Top - End - #1046
    Ogre in the Playground

[Master Bedroom ==> Bathroom]

We can safely assume that the curtain has to be dropped for the duration

Afterwards, Harnel will be drying himself off, all of his scales rather clean at this point. He seems to be extremely happy, "So, shall we get a move on then?I could do this for a long time, but the day doesn't wait after all."

27. - Top - End - #1047

[Bathroom]

The sorceress dries off herself with some eldritch heat and chuckles a bit. "Yes, I'm good for now. We got a schedule after all." She says before slowly getting dressed in some more appropriate clothes. "Just follow me outside and I'll show you."

28. - Top - End - #1048
    Ogre in the Playground

[Bathroom]

Harnel grins, and will follow Cessie outside, of course.

29. - Top - End - #1049
    Ogre in the Playground

Entrance

When Harnel walks out with Cessie, he'll see a familiar shape waiting for him. A long, nearly 12 foot long scaled panther awaits the pair. Stheno is laying on the ground, scratching drawings into the dirt with a claw idly before looking up at the pair. Her human like face breaks out into a grin, showing sharp teeth, and her snake-hair rattles in excitement. In the middle of her back lies a fleshy, almost leather-like natural saddle for the pair to sit in. "Hello again."

30. - Top - End - #1050
    Ogre in the Playground

[Entrance]

Harnel grins, "It's been a while Stheno! Good to see you again. Are we going somewhere today?" It's clear from his voice that he hopes the answer is 'yes'. If that's so, he'll climb onto the gorgon, but he doesn't want to be presumptuous and get on her without her consent.