New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Mithar Keep

[Foyer]

"Intriguing. Perhaps there is something lacking in those products that the process requires. Or something in those products that prevent the process from occurring. There needs to be more tests..."
    >>
    Drag him away while you still can!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

2. - Top - End - #212
    Barbarian in the Playground

Foyer

Kashi tilts his head and looks up at Nadas. The look in his eyes would almost be cute if he wasn't a giant lizard.

"Snyyuuuu...? <Does that mean I get to eat more? Like a bunch?>" Poor Kashi. Doesn't even realize the potential trouble he's in.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

3. - Top - End - #213
    Titan in the Playground

[Foyer]

Dorota shoots Nadas a glare. I think Cessie and her husband should decide about any tests made on him.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

4. - Top - End - #214
    Ogre in the Playground

Foyer

"Well... yes. I imagine the tests would revolve entirely around eating lots different things.... errr... but I suppose Dorota has a point." Nadas looks a little disappointed. Though it's not like he had the money to afford food for Kashi anyways. Though I suppose Kashi would make the money for him for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

5. - Top - End - #215
    Barbarian in the Playground

Foyer

Kashi seems rather forlorn when Dorota talks sense into Nadas.

"Snyyuuuu... <Awww.... Cessie never lets me have any fun...>" His ears flatten against his head, and his eyes go huge and watery.

Nadas would be right in his assessment of Kashi's money making abilities. That diamond he made would probably pay for as many varieties of food as Nadas could care to try.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

6. - Top - End - #216
    Ogre in the Playground

Entrance

Ariel sighs when Cessie goes to open the ruined gift. "Go ahead." She says. When Cessie unwraps it, she'll find the remains of a crystal sphere, glowing erratically in various colors and emitting broken notes of music as the magic begins to fade. "It was for your children. It sensed the emotional states of the people in the room and replied by playing the best music and colors to keep the mood calm and cheerful. I know it's not much, but I was never very good at enchanting." Ariel admits.

7. - Top - End - #217
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    [Guest Room - Harnel]

Harnel, I was just assaulted by a crazy woman, what did you want? I'm so sorry I couldn't talk to you but I was busy if you understand. He'll hear through their connection.
    [Guest Room - Harnel]

Um, I apparently have a quest that should help me control my demon blood. Are you sure you're alright?
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

8. - Top - End - #218
    Bugbear in the Playground

Entrance

Cessie smiles sadly at Ariel, "It's beautiful Ariel, I'm sure Arik could repair it since this would be perfect for the twins." She hands over the sphere gently to the earth elemental and then goes up to gently hug the daughter of her alternative self. "Thank you."

[Guest Room - Harnel]

I'm alright Harnel, apparently it have something to do with Libra but I haven't really questioned her yet. What's this about controlling your blood? I was just to journey down to a dragon graveyard to collect your cure. Cessie replies.

"What are you doing?" Sam asks. "Is everything okay?"
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-01-15 at 08:14 PM.

9. - Top - End - #219
    Ogre in the Playground

[Guest Room - Harnel]

... you're about to head out? Harnel asks, Just be careful, alright? not only would you be getting yourself hurt, but don't do anything strenuous. Obviously, he's referring to the twins.

That said, I'm going stir crazy in here, and I think this quest might let me blow off some steam. All I'm doing is traveling to a city to the southwest, and then coming right back, alright? A few days away, and it would get me out of this damn room.

"I'm just speaking with my wife."
    Last edited by Halae; 2012-01-15 at 08:51 PM.

10. - Top - End - #220

[Guest Room - Harnel]

There is a brief pauses before Cessie replies, Harnel, can you please explain what you're talking about? What sort of 'quest'?

"I'm not sure what that is, but okay." Sam replies.

11. - Top - End - #221
    Ogre in the Playground

Entrance

Ariel returns the hug gently, not wanting to disturb Cessie too much. "Thank you. I wish to rebuild it myself though. It wouldn't be the same if Arik did it." She admits before looking at "Alice". "But I think we should handle her first."

12. - Top - End - #222
    Ogre in the Playground

[Guest Room - Harnel]

"It means she's my mate, Sam."

Delivering a message to somebody's friends. She's apparently a captive of the gnolls and because we both have demon blood she was able to contact me.

13. - Top - End - #223
    Ogre in the Playground

[Entrance]

"Yes, I'd appreciate that." Alice says dryly. She's had quite enough of this already. She's gotten what she came here for and would very much like to be on her way.

14. - Top - End - #224

[Guest Room - Harnel]

And you yourself want to deliver this message despite your current condition? Can you even trust this person Harnel? It seems crazy. Just let someone else do it and take a calm walk if you're feeling trapped. There really is no need for you to endanger yourself, I could deliver this message myself if it's so important. Cessie replies.

Entrance

Cessie turns to Alice and sigh, "Explain yourself. Now." She demands.

15. - Top - End - #225
    Ogre in the Playground

[Guest Room - Harnel]

Cessie, if i believed it to be dangerous I wouldn't let you go at all. I want to go because I want some exercise, I want to get out of this room, I want to help this person, and I don't like getting people to go in my stead in regards to things.

16. - Top - End - #226
    Ogre in the Playground

[Entrance]

"Libra made me do this. I believe you know her. She made some comment about how hilarious you and Harnel were." Alice says, filling in her lies with a few guesses at their association with Libra. "I figured it'd be easier to just do what she wanted rather than convince you to go along with it. I'm looking for short term solutions here."

17. - Top - End - #227

[Guest Room - Harnel]

Then we'll send someone else, it doesn't sound like you know very much about this quest and if it's just a simple delivery mission I don't really see why you have to do it. Who are these 'allies' anyway?

"Mate... I see. I guess that's what you have to do. No disrespect."

[Entrance]

"I'll let you go if you change font color, I belive royal blue is mine."

Cessie looks closely at the woman, "What kind of deal do you have with her? What's your real name?" She demands, her tone not amused at all.

18. - Top - End - #228
    Ogre in the Playground

[Guest Room - Harnel]

Cessie, this may come off as a bit rude, and if it does, I apologize, but I'm not asking permission here, just to be let out of the room.

19. - Top - End - #229
    Ogre in the Playground

[Entrance]

"Samantha Jones." She says after only pausing to sigh. "I... Well I recently lost almost everything I own and all my money. She seemed to come out of nowhere just yesterday and offered me a way to get it all back. I have no idea how she knew about it, but it was too good of a chance to pass up."

20. - Top - End - #230

[Guest Room - Harnel]

Harnel... why do you refuse to tell me the details? Are you afraid I will get angry? Because you know how that is. Recall the dragon egg? That didn't end so well did it? I'm just trying to help you here Harnel, I don't want something to happen to you, not right now. I couldn't handle it. The mage replies.

[Entrance]

Cessie shakes her head, "First of all you should have asked, second of all you shouldn't have assaulted my friend. You have my sympathies if you're telling the truth however but I'm going to let the city watch clear that out. If you are who you claim you are, I might even send you some gold to get yourself out of that horrible deal."
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-01-16 at 12:52 AM.

21. - Top - End - #231
    Ogre in the Playground

[Guest Room - Harnel]

Cessie, from my understanding, I'm going to a city to deliver a message to those who call this demon, who calls herself 'Sam', a friend. Then I'm coming straight back. that's all, honestly.

22. - Top - End - #232
    Ogre in the Playground

[Entrance]

"That's all I had to do, actually. She said it would be 'hilarious'." AliceSamantha(?) frowns. "What do you expect some city watch to do with me?"

23. - Top - End - #233

[Entrance]

Well, duh. Of course it's hilarious! So how was the kiss anyway? Was it good? Would you ever like to do it again? Harnel would totally kill you if he ever saw you do it. Libra giggles loudly in Samantha's head.

"I expect them to judge you fairly." Cessie replies as she looks Samantha in the eyes. "I will explain to them what happened and they can decide wherever to take you in or not. I doubt you will stay any longer then over the night as a worst case scenario but the law is the law..." She gestures vaguely in the other woman's direction.
    "Of course I'm not without compassion for your plight, was kissing me all she wanted?"

[Guest Room - Harnel]

And if this 'demon' lies? From my understanding demons aren't to be trusted at all, just look what their blood did to you Harnel. Do you really want to involve yourself further into this?
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-01-16 at 07:37 AM.

24. - Top - End - #234
    Ogre in the Playground

[Entrance]

"Yes, that's all she wanted." Samantha lies. Like Hell she's going to tell Cessie any more. Best just part ways as soon as possible. Being tosses to some cops of some kind is a pain, but better than being held by a mage. Mages are always so hard to deal with.

25. - Top - End - #235
    Ogre in the Playground

[Guest Room - Harnel]

... Cessie, right now I'm a demon.

Do you trust me?

26. - Top - End - #236

[Guest Room - Harnel]

That's ridiculous Harnel! I don't even begin to see what that would have to do with anything. What I am worried about however is the possible mental influence which might be effecting you right now. That argument had made her pretty furious.

What about this, you can deliver this message of yours once I'm back and you're cured? She mentally sigh. This was rather hard to deal with.

[Entrance]

Cessie turns to Ariel, "Should I just let the citywatch deal with it Ariel? Apparently I have a husband to deal with soon after all." She asks her in a less then happy voice.

27. - Top - End - #237
    Ogre in the Playground

[Guest Room - Harnel]

Harnel's teeth clench as he listens to Cessie's response.

He's been cooped up her for more than a week! He wants to move, to do things, and waiting for that damn cure wasn't going to cut it.

He doesn't respond to Cessie. Instead, he brings his fist back from the force field in the window, and moves into the strongest punch he can, releasing tension from his entire body into the blow. He's killed people with this move alone before.

28. - Top - End - #238
    Ogre in the Playground

Entrance

"I say let her go. If it was all for a kiss then there isn't any more harm other than pride."
    Ariel tells Cessie. "Harnel will be a bigger problem."

29. - Top - End - #239
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    Foyer

"Well... yes. I imagine the tests would revolve entirely around eating lots different things.... errr... but I suppose Dorota has a point." Nadas looks a little disappointed. Though it's not like he had the money to afford food for Kashi anyways. Though I suppose Kashi would make the money for him for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
    Foyer

Kashi seems rather forlorn when Dorota talks sense into Nadas.

"Snyyuuuu... <Awww.... Cessie never lets me have any fun...>" His ears flatten against his head, and his eyes go huge and watery.

Nadas would be right in his assessment of Kashi's money making abilities. That diamond he made would probably pay for as many varieties of food as Nadas could care to try.
    I'm sorry to hear that... but we're guests here, so we really shouldn't abuse Cessie's hospitality. Dorota shifts uneasily.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

30. - Top - End - #240
    Ogre in the Playground

[Entrance]

"Yes, and sometime this week would be appreciated." It seems Samantha's patience is wearing thin. Come on, in just a few more minutes you can go if you don't screw this up.