New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Banned

Default [3.P] Stating up Seed 19 (Ultimate Fantastic Four chars)

Recently I've re-read the Ultimate Fantastic Four comics and I really liked the concept of soldiers genetically modified in the womb to fight for their realm.
    What I want to do is state in 3.P rules, as closely as possible, the members of the Seed 19 unit.
    I'm certain that only very few of you know what I'm talking about, so I will provide as many details about the characters as I can:
    Dreamcatcher - can exist invisibly and incorporeally as energy or thought, and can manipulate light, ideas and emotions (basically illusions and enchantment) - no idea what exactly could she be, I'm a noob when it comes to magic or psionics, if I had to guess maybe she'll be a Psion or Wizard with some incorporeal race and spell/power selection concentrated on Illusion and Enchantment;
    Grail Fountain - able to analyze and heal, possesses a "blessing touch" that can enhance others - again, no idea, some caster I suppose;
    Magnificent Brute - able to transform into a superhumanly strong bestial form and able to manifest any weapon nature provided to any living being - Wildshape Ranger/Master of Many Forms/Warshaper?, Transmogrifist?;
    Treshold - able to absorb and redirect energy - yeah, I know...;
    Vykni - can animate the material around him - some caster with many battlefield control spells and excessive use of Animate Object;

The lower level the builds will be functional (as in - competent) the better. Gestalt allowed if absolutely necessary to make the build work.

Please give your suggestions/ideas.
    Last edited by Helldog; 2012-01-07 at 04:14 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [3.P] Stating up Seed 19 (Ultimate Fantastic Four chars)

A Cleric learns spells that would let you know your allies hitpoints, heal, and buff. It fits the bill for Grail Fountain very well, if you ask me.
    Avatar of Rudisplork Avatar of PC-dom and Slayer of the Internet. Extended sig
    GitP Regulars as: Vestiges Spells Weapons Races Deities Feats Soulmelds/Veils
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbluff View Post
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.
    I dub this the Snowbluff Axiom.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [3.P] Stating up Seed 19 (Ultimate Fantastic Four chars)

Quote Originally Posted by Helldog View Post
    Treshold - able to absorb and redirect energy - yeah, I know...;
    I don't know the details of Threshold, but that sounds like the Spellfire Wielder feat to me right there.
    Dealing with massive extended family DRAMAAAAA, posting slow to nonexistent until issues resolved.

Avatar by the wonderful Ceika. Many praises be unto she.

Live your life without regrets.