New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 28 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #811
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [FWM] One Life to Pony: MLP Without the Kiddy Thread 8

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Those moe eyes and quivering lips were doing their job alright. Icy felt her resistance crumbling. After all, how many mares could resist a stallion laying on such guilt, especially if it was their coltfriend? "I... uh... I guess it couldn't-"

That properly jolted Icy. "No! No setting ponies on fire!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Yea, that's just excessive there Miss Hay Bale, do that and you won't be allowed to play with us,"
    He sharply nodded an crossed his forelegs over his chest.

Aubade politely put on on a smile returning the gesture before returning to drying her forehooves.

"I...well I'll just ask her if she wants to play, after all, the game is more fun with more than two people,"
    He smiled looking at Aubade who sighed.

"Okay...I'll go fetch the game and play with you two."
    I never said I do it. It just sorta... happens. Wanna see me catch on fire?
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

2. - Top - End - #812
    Ettin in the Playground

"Yea, that's just excessive there Miss Hay Bale, do that and you won't be allowed to play with us,"
    He sharply nodded an crossed his forelegs over his chest.[/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    "Uhh... that won't be necessary..."

I kinda wanna watch her on fire. Maybe it'll make her hotter.

Icy coughed slightly to mask that distraction. "How about a safe, quiet game of Monopoly instead? I may have a set."

3. - Top - End - #813
    Troll in the Playground

Icy coughed slightly to mask that distraction. "How about a safe, quiet game of Monopoly instead? I may have a set."

"Safe..quiet?....Haha...yea...just wait until the backstabbing begins, the accusations of stealing from the bank,..but chu know..what...let's play anyway," He squeaky grinned. "I want to be the horse shoe, because you know, good luck and stuff."

4. - Top - End - #814
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    Blades looked the shoes over carefully. "That's decent work. A little rough, but ya're only doin' this for the second time, 'n it takes some time to get good at it. We should go get 'em put on ya sometime soon 'n see how ya like 'em then."
    "We should, yes. In the meantime though, I don't think I'm quite warm enough yet." She motions to the furnace and, though she doesn't smile, her eyes betray a sly, joking look as she says it.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

5. - Top - End - #815
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    "We should, yes. In the meantime though, I don't think I'm quite warm enough yet." She motions to the furnace and, though she doesn't smile, her eyes betray a sly, joking look as she says it.
    "Better not warm enough than too warm, right?" Blades chuckled. "At least the first one, there's usually something ya can do about it... Say, what kind of place are ya from?"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

6. - Top - End - #816
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Aubade returned with the board game, the box being held in her mouth as she quietly sets the game up and shuffles the three different card piles putting three certain cards in a little brown envelope.

"Thank you Aubade, I, I appreciate this,"
    He smiled warmly at the servant who looked at him for a moment and the smiles back.

"It is, no problem young master,"
    She said as she passed out the cards faced down to the three of them until there were no more.
    "Ye two go first so Ah can learn this 'board game'. 'Kay." she takes her cards and looks at them puzzled. A wave of tthe hood changed their perceived colors. "Can Ah be Scarlett Miss?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

7. - Top - End - #817
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Ye two go first so Ah can learn this 'board game'. 'Kay." she takes her cards and looks at them puzzled. A wave of the hood changed their perceived colors. "Can Ah be Scarlett Miss?"

"Sure, I'm going to be Mr Green,"
    He said as he plucked out the green playing piece. Aubade plucked a white playing piece and quietly set hers up and picked up a pen and marked off her cards on the little 'notepad' accessory for the game.

Ember hoofed a pencil and one of those little notepads over to her. 'Okay, right now you should mark off the cards you do have there in your notepad, and ya can't show us your cards as we can't show our cards until an up coming part of the game."

8. - Top - End - #818
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Sure, I'm going to be Mr Green,"
    He said as he plucked out the green playing piece. Aubade plucked a white playing piece and quietly set hers up and picked up a pen and marked off her cards on the little 'notepad' accessory for the game.

Ember hoofed a pencil and one of those little notepads over to her. 'Okay, right now you should mark off the cards you do have there in your notepad, and ya can't show us your cards as we can't show our cards until an up coming part of the game."
    Lochbed scribbles something on a pad and hides the paper. "Now what? Does somefae roll these rotten sugarcubes?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

9. - Top - End - #819
    Troll in the Playground

Lochbed scribbles something on a pad and hides the paper. "Now what? Does somefae roll these rotten sugarcubes?"

"Those are called dice, but yes we do roll them,"
    He said as he put his green token on the board in its spot, he also put Lochbed's scarlet token at its spot. He rolled the dice and moved his piece three spaces, not enough to get to any of the 'rooms'. Aubade rolled next getting a six and moved her piece close to the ballroom.

10. - Top - End - #820
    Titan in the Playground

"Safe..quiet?....Haha...yea...just wait until the backstabbing begins, the accusations of stealing from the bank,..but chu know..what...let's play anyway," He squeaky grinned. "I want to be the horse shoe, because you know, good luck and stuff."
    I call doggy!!

Twenty minutes later

Aaaand I'm in jail. AGAIN.

Extended Sig

11. - Top - End - #821
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Those are called dice, but yes we do roll them,"
    He said as he put his green token on the board in its spot, he also put Lochbed's scarlet token at its spot. He rolled the dice and moved his piece three spaces, not enough to get to any of the 'rooms'. Aubade rolled next getting a six and moved her piece close to the ballroom.
    Lochbed rolls the dice and relieves a 4. She then moves close to the Lounge. "Ah guess ye go now."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

12. - Top - End - #822
    Ettin in the Playground

I call doggy!!

Twenty minutes later

"Uh... you do know you're supposed to avoid that tile right?" Icy said, bemused. She looked at the dwindling pile of Monopoly bits on her end and then at the giant pile Fox somehow managed to amass. Somehow, her top hat suddenly seem forlorn amidst all the hotels Fox owned.
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-02-11 at 12:39 AM.

13. - Top - End - #823
    Troll in the Playground

Lochbed rolls the dice and relieves a 4. She then moves close to the Lounge. "Ah guess ye go now."
    Ember rolled his dice and groaned at getting one as he grouchily moved his green token a square. Aubade went, rolled and moved her piece into the Ballroom.

"Ahem, okay...I'm going to suggest it was...my own piece, Mrs White, in the ballroom, with the revolver. I select you Ember,"
    She said looking at Ember.

Ember looked at at Lochbed. "Ya see when ya get to a room, you can make an accusation to determine which three cards are in the little envelope, three different cards, a suspect card, a weapon card and the room the murder took place card." His did his poor best to explain. He then looked back at Aubade and 'secretly' showed her the revolver card he had. She smiled and marked it off her notepad.

I call doggy!!

Twenty minutes later

"Uh... you do know you're supposed to avoid that tile right?" Icy said, bemused. She looked at the dwindling pile of Monopoly bits on her end and then at the giant pile somehow managed to amass. Somehow, her top hat suddenly seem forlorn amidst all the hotels Fox owned.

"Its your turn Icy, I really do so hope you land on one of my Hoofington properties, though...for a kiss I might give you a loan to pay off your mortgage,"
    Fox smugly and teasingly grinned.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-02-11 at 03:36 PM.

14. - Top - End - #824
    Ettin in the Playground

"Its your turn Icy, I really do so hope you land on one of my Hoofington properties, though...for a kiss I might give you a loan to pay off your mortgage,"
    Fox smugly and teasingly grinned.
    Icy couldn't help but shoot Fox a sharp look. Somehow, him acting like this made it seem unacceptable for him to beg for a kiss, although she knew in the back of her mind it was irrational thinking on her part. Still, she was only pony. The ice mage took a deep breath and rolled her dices.

She groaned when she saw just where she would end up. Right in the middle of the Hoofington properties.

15. - Top - End - #825
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Spark rolled his dice and groaned at getting one as he grouchily moved his green token a square. Aubade went, rolled and moved her piece into the Ballroom.

"Ahem, okay...I'm going to suggest it was...my own piece, Mrs White, in the ballroom, with the revolver. I select you Ember,"
    She said looking at Ember.

Ember looked at at Lochbed. "Ya see when ya get to a room, you can make an accusation to determine which three cards are in the little envelope, three different cards, a suspect card, a weapon card and the room the murder took place card." His did his poor best to explain. He then looked back at Aubade and 'secretly' showed her the revolver card he had. She smiled and marked it off her notepad.
    Lochbed scratches her chin and rolls a four. Into the Lounge goes the red piece. "Ah it was ye Mista Green. In the Lounge. With da COLD IRON TORTURE DEVICE OF FEYBANE!"

She is now dramatically pointing to the wrench.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

16. - Top - End - #826
    Troll in the Playground

Icy couldn't help but shoot Fox a sharp look. Somehow, him acting like this made it seem unacceptable for him to beg for a kiss, although she knew in the back of her mind it was irrational thinking on her part. Still, she was only pony. The ice mage took a deep breath and rolled her dices.

She groaned when she saw just where she would end up. Right in the middle of the Hoofington properties.
    Fox kept his plastered smug almost trollish grin. He looked at the three hotels he had on the property. "Oh my Miss Icy....I wonder if you have enough Bits for that nice little forced stay here," He stroked his chin as if thinking about 'something'. "Mmmm, for a kiss, I could turn the other cheek, or let me buy your coveted Friendship Express railroad line this time. Yea, P/Monopoly was the only board game his father would ever let him play and play with him in his youth, they were both uber competitive with eachother.

Lochbed scratches her chin and rolls a four. Into the Lounge goes the red piece. "Ah it was ye Mista Green. In the Lounge. With da COLD IRON TORTURE DEVICE OF FEYBANE!"

She is now dramatically pointing to the wrench.

"Okay, so are you asking me for evidence against what I was hope was a suggestion and not accusation?"
    He inserted an awkward chuckle.

17. - Top - End - #827
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Okay, so are you asking me for evidence against what I was hope was a suggestion and not accusation?"
    He inserted an awkward chuckle.
    "Tis but a suggest my colt." She rubs the back of her head. "But that this is EVIL IRON!"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

18. - Top - End - #828
    Troll in the Playground

"Tis but a suggest my colt." She rubs the back of her head. "But that this is EVIL IRON!"

"So are you asking me or Aubade for the evidence that'll counter your suggestion?"
    He asked looking at her then glancing at the board in 'musement.

19. - Top - End - #829
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"So are you asking me or Aubade for the evidence that'll counter your suggestion?"
    He asked looking at her then glancing at the board in 'musement.
    "Ah'm ashing the pony reverse counterclockwise from the me." she answers while twirling a hoof.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

20. - Top - End - #830
    Troll in the Playground

"Ah'm ashing the pony reverse counterclockwise from the me." she answers while twirling a hoof.

"I have none of those cards,"
    Aubade said glancing at hers and then at Lochbed. Ember listened in and started making note of those cards Lochbed had said and glanced at his own and kept quiet afterward.

21. - Top - End - #831
    Ettin in the Playground

Fox kept his plastered smug almost trollish grin. He looked at the three hotels he had on the property. "Oh my Miss Icy....I wonder if you have enough Bits for that nice little forced stay here," He stroked his chin as if thinking about 'something'. "Mmmm, for a kiss, I could turn the other cheek, or let me buy your coveted Friendship Express railroad line this time. Yea, P/Monopoly was the only board game his father would ever let him play and play with him in his youth, they were both uber competitive with eachother.
    Icy rewarded Fox with a wintry smile. "I'd much rather pay, thank you," she said dryly. Try as she might, she couldn't bring herself to regard this... this foal in her coltfriend's body as anything but a foal. She counted the fees and pushed a depressingly large chunk of her bits towards Fox. "Your turn, Hay Bale. Assuming you aren't rolling for Jail again."

22. - Top - End - #832
    Titan in the Playground

Icy rewarded Fox with a wintry smile. "I'd much rather pay, thank you," she said dryly. Try as she might, she couldn't bring herself to regard this... this foal in her coltfriend's body as anything but a foal. She counted the fees and pushed a depressingly large chunk of her bits towards Fox. "Your turn, Hay Bale. Assuming you aren't rolling for Jail again."
    She cocked an eyebrow. No, it's Fox Trot's. I went right before you, remember?

Extended Sig

23. - Top - End - #833
    Ettin in the Playground

Icy could have slapped herself for that derp. The day's event must have gotten to her. "Right. Fox, your turn."

24. - Top - End - #834
    Troll in the Playground

He gladly horded her fake Bits over to his pile though he mentally cursed not getting her Friendship Express railroad line. He just needed that one to complete his collection. Soon.

Icy could have slapped herself for that derp. The day's event must have gotten to her. "Right. Fox, your turn."

"I think Miss Icy was just flank hurt and wanted my turn to be skipped.... just kidding Miss Icy,"
    He said slightly bouncing in his seat. He took the dice and rolled them as he moved his horse shoe landing on one of his own properties. He shrugged and resumed organizing the various fake Bits into their respective color piles.

25. - Top - End - #835
    Titan in the Playground

He gladly horded her fake Bits over to his pile though he mentally cursed not getting her Friendship Express railroad line. He just needed that one to complete his collection. Soon.

"I think Miss Icy was just flank hurt and wanted my turn to be skipped.... just kidding Miss Icy,"
    He said slightly bouncing in his seat. He took the dice and rolled them as he moved his horse shoe landing on one of his own properties. He shrugged and resumed organizing the various fake Bits into their respective color piles.
    Hay Bale rolled to get out of jail. Oh thank Cele- - and then landed right back a space that made her draw a card to send her right back to jail. ...WHY?!

Extended Sig

26. - Top - End - #836
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"I have none of those cards,"
    Aubade said glancing at hers and then at Lochbed. Ember listened in and started making note of those cards Lochbed had said and glanced at his own and kept quiet afterward.
    "Is that so? Hmm... do Ah suggest it to ye too, Ember? Or is that it?" asked the lost fae. She stroked her mane in nervousness.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

27. - Top - End - #837
    Troll in the Playground

"Is that so? Hmm... do Ah suggest it to ye too, Ember? Or is that it?" asked the lost fae. She stroked her mane in nervousness.

"Nope, just one pony per turn,"
    He informed her as he went and had his turn and moved his token finally into a room, the ballroom. "Alright..finally..let's see, Miss Scarlet in the ballroom," He said bringing Lochbed's token and plopping it in the ballroom. " With the candlestick. I ask you, Lochbed."

28. - Top - End - #838
    Ettin in the Playground

Hay Bale rolled to get out of jail. Oh thank Cele- - and then landed right back a space that made her draw a card to send her right back to jail. ...WHY?!
    Icy snorted as Hay Bale somehow managed to end up in Jail. Again. At least she skipped all those hotel-owned properties of Fox's. Which she couldn't say the same for her own piece. She picked up the dices and rolled again, sighing in relief as she landed on one of her own railroad. She nudged the dices towards Fox. "Your turn."

29. - Top - End - #839
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Nope, just one pony per turn,"
    He informed her as he went and had his turn and moved his token finally into a room, the ballroom. "Alright..finally..let's see, Miss Scarlet in the ballroom," He said bringing Lochbed's token and plopping it in the ballroom. " With the candlestick. I ask you, Lochbed."
    Hmmm... Lochbed reveals her candlestick card to the wondering pony and licks his snout. "Haha!"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

30. - Top - End - #840
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Better not warm enough than too warm, right?" Blades chuckled. "At least the first one, there's usually something ya can do about it... Say, what kind of place are ya from?"
    She looks confused at the question, like she thinks it should be obvious. "Well I go from forest to forest. I don't think I've stayed in any one place for more than a year. Wherever life needs me, I suppose."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left