New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 36 of 51 FirstFirst ... 11262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 1502
  1. - Top - End - #1051
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [FWM] One Life to Pony: MLP Without the Kiddy Thread 8

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Fox found himself pouting for a moment softly cursing at no alone time as he quietly shook a hoof to himself. "Curses." He then had a 'eureka' moment expression.

"Babe...we can still have 'alone time'....she just said she' tour town for a few hours....I don't see why...we still can't...ya know, and still have you let her stay here for the night,"
    He sported a cheesy eager grin.
    Icy smiled a little, that eager grin making look kinda cute in her opinion. "Well, I suppose..." She cleared her throat, trying to push the naughty thoughts out of her mind for the time being. Darn Fox infecting her. "I suppose we could use some time alone... you know..."

Icy... I never knew you looked forward to...
    Shut up. Shut up. Shut up!
    *giggles.*

2. - Top - End - #1052
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Icy smiled a little, that eager grin making look kinda cute in her opinion. "Well, I suppose..." She cleared her throat, trying to push the naughty thoughts out of her mind for the time being. Darn Fox infecting her. "I suppose we could use some time alone... you know..."

Icy... I never knew you looked forward to...
    Shut up. Shut up. Shut up!
    *giggles.*

The little Fox Trot in his head shouted a 'yes!' as our cad here gave Icy a pat on the flank leaning in to kiss her cheek.

"Well, in the mean time, I'll be upstairs leaving you with the task of suggesting a good place for Miss Hay Bale to start her tour,"
    He wagged a brow suggestively. However, he actually had to go to the bathroom, but, he still enjoyed teasing his lady love. He moved to walk out of the kitchen, letting her have a good look of the flank she liked.
    ==================

Aubade and Ember-'Marzipan's House

Ember finally awoke but only after the smell of whatever Aubade was cooking hit his nose. The hungry colt-stallion eagerly got out of bed with a rumbly tummy.

Meanwhile, Aubade had set three bowls of hot oatmeal and was set to wake up Ember, but first she trotted over to the couch where Lochbed was sleeping.

"Wake up Miss Lochbed, a hot breakfast is waiting,"
    She said glancing down at the kelpie.

3. - Top - End - #1053
    Titan in the Playground

The little Fox Trot in his head shouted a 'yes!' as our cad here gave Icy a pat on the flank leaning in to kiss her cheek.

"Well, in the mean time, I'll be upstairs leaving you with the task of suggesting a good place for Miss Hay Bale to start her tour,"
    He wagged a brow suggestively. However, he actually had to go to the bathroom, but, he still enjoyed teasing his lady love. He moved to walk out of the kitchen, letting her have a good look of the flank she liked.
    ==================

Ember finally awoke but only after the smell of whatever Aubade was cooking hit his nose. The hungry colt-stallion eagerly got out of bed with a rumbly tummy.

Meanwhile, Aubade had set three bowls of hot oatmeal and was set to wake up Ember, but first she trotted over to the couch where Lochbed was sleeping.

Hay Bale oogled the flank as well as he walked away, then looked to Icy and grinned as he left earshot. Ya know... If you ever want some 'help' working him over- I was joking! Joking!! She added quickly, seeing the look on her face. Have a good time though. I'll try and entertain myself. Just don't let him go to the lake without me. She suddenly teleported out of the house.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2012-02-22 at 11:40 PM.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

4. - Top - End - #1054
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Or everything else is bein' too antagonistic, 'cause it sometimes happens! I don't think ya have to worry about provokin' anything that wouldn't be provoked anyway. Still, if anything does try to hurt ya, it won't be tryin' for long."

Blades paused to examine the piece of metal Arvadraa was shaping and see how good it looked.
    Fortunately, having an expert around to instruct and taking time to ensure no major mistakes are made seems to have paid off. The blade is certainly passable, if not legendarily flawless.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

5. - Top - End - #1055
    Ettin in the Playground

Icy found her eyes trailing a little too long on that flank... oh bother, not again! She quickly refocused her gaze elsewhere, feeling her face colouring again. Esmeralda really had been a bad influence. That and Fox and his morning antics. It was scary how she was looking forward to... later.

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Hay Bale oogled the flank as well as he walked away, then looked to Icy and grinned as he left earshot. Ya know... If you ever want some 'help' working him over- I was joking! Joking!! She added quickly, seeing the look on her face. Have a good time though. I'll try and entertain myself. Just don't let him go to the lake without me. She suddenly teleported out of the house.
    Icy was just about to suggest a couple of places when Hay Bale ported away. "... By Luna's name I swear I'd have to learn how to teleport one day," she muttered. Well, now that they were properly alone, she began heading to her own bedroom to see what Fox was up to.

6. - Top - End - #1056
    Troll in the Playground

Icy was just about to suggest a couple of places when Hay Bale ported away. "... By Luna's name I swear I'd have to learn how to teleport one day," she muttered. Well, now that they were properly alone, she began heading to her own bedroom to see what Fox was up to.
    When she appeared in her bedroom all she would hear is the sound of a toilet flushing, the sink being turned on with the water going on for about thirty seconds and then silence.

Fox then popped up behind her greeting her with a nibble on the ear. "Hello there beautiful."

7. - Top - End - #1057
    Ettin in the Playground

When she appeared in her bedroom all she would hear is the sound of a toilet flushing, the sink being turned on with the water going on for about thirty seconds and then silence.

Fox then popped up behind her greeting her with a nibble on the ear. "Hello there beautiful."
    "Hello again, Fox," Icy greeted, nuzzling him in the neck. She glanced at him with a mischevious gleam in her eye. "What do you think you're doing invading the privacy of a lady's room?" she asked with a small smile.

8. - Top - End - #1058
    Troll in the Playground

"Hello again, Fox," Icy greeted, nuzzling him in the neck. She glanced at him with a mischievous gleam in her eye. "What do you think you're doing invading the privacy of a lady's room?" she asked with a small smile.

"Well, obviously I plan to be up to no good,"
    He let out a throaty chuckle advancing them toward them bed as he continued to playfully nibble her ears. He gave her a short kiss on her lips. "Mmm, peanut buttery."
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-02-23 at 08:35 AM.

9. - Top - End - #1059
    Ettin in the Playground

"Well, obviously I plan to be up to no good,"
    He let out a throaty chuckle advancing them toward them bed as he continued to playfully nibble her ears. He gave her a short kiss on her lips. "Mmm, peanut buttery."
    Icy chuckled lightly as she found herself being pushed on the bed. "Mmm, eager to get started are we?" she whispered, licking his cheek.

10. - Top - End - #1060
    Troll in the Playground

Icy chuckled lightly as she found herself being pushed on the bed. "Mmm, eager to get started are we?" she whispered, licking his cheek.

"Well, what stallion wouldn't be eager to please his lady love?"
    He crawled onto the bed after getting her on there and began with the hungry kisses. Cue black curtain shenanigans, well unless Icy has something to say prior.

11. - Top - End - #1061
    Ettin in the Playground

"Well, what stallion wouldn't be eager to please his lady love?"
    He crawled onto the bed after getting her on there and began with the hungry kisses. Cue black curtain shenanigans, well unless Icy has something to say prior.
    What else is there to say?

(I'm okay with skipping to whenever. I'm rather dry on ideas atm.)

12. - Top - End - #1062
    Troll in the Playground

[Something real cheesy ]

Fox Trot

Insert reverse fade to black. Fox laid there on his back with his lady love nestled on his belly and chest as he held her with his fore legs. His chest rising and falling in a steady rhythm. "Mmmm....I must say, I'd be rather quite fond if this became a morning routine." He let out a throaty chuckle and nuzzled Icy. He brushed his hoof against her mane and slid it down the length of her back keeping it on her flank.

He loved this, being with Icy like this. In his little fantasy world, there was no weird love triangle thing going on. No Esmeralda, no Lone Star to interfere. In his little fantasy world where Icy was his to love, and his only.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-02-23 at 05:22 PM.

13. - Top - End - #1063
    Firbolg in the Playground

Tyrol slumped on one of the couch, rubbing his head. "This is why I never meddled in politics..." he said, shutting his eyes. "Too complicated."

"Makes the NLR idea sound like a giant sanitarium doesn't it?"
    Staccata comments before closing the book. She's had enough of trying to try and find truth in fairy tails for now.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

14. - Top - End - #1064
    Ettin in the Playground

[Something real cheesy ]

Fox Trot

Insert reverse fade to black. Fox laid there on his back with his lady love nestled on his belly and chest as he held her with his fore legs. His chest rising and falling in a steady rhythm. "Mmmm....I must say, I'd be rather quite fond if this became a morning routine." He let out a throaty chuckle and nuzzled Icy. He brushed his hoof against her mane and slid it down the length of her back keeping it on her flank.

He loved this, being with Icy like this. In his little fantasy world, there was no weird love triangle thing going on. No Esmeralda, no Lone Star to interfere. In his little fantasy world where Icy was his to love, and his only.
    Icy smiled, and closed her eyes briefly, savouring the moment they were having together. "A long ago... I wouldn't have approved..." she said quietly. She reached up and kissed him on the cheek. "Right now? I think I can get used to it as well..." To be honest, if you were to ask her even six months ago whether this were possible, Icy would probably freeze your hooves off before sending you to the asylum.

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post

"Makes the NLR idea sound like a giant sanitarium doesn't it?"
    Staccata comments before closing the book. She's had enough of trying to try and find truth in fairy tails for now.
    Tyrol opened one eye and looked at Staccata. "Thinking of going somewhere?" he asked. At least he looked partially awake now.
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-02-23 at 06:37 PM.

15. - Top - End - #1065
    Troll in the Playground

Icy smiled, and closed her eyes briefly, savouring the moment they were having together. "A long ago... I wouldn't have approved..." she said quietly. She reached up and kissed him on the cheek. "Right now? I think I can get used to it as well..." To be honest, if you were to ask her even six months ago whether this were possible, Icy would probably freeze your hooves off before sending you to the asylum.

"Sounds like encouragement to me,"
    He let out another content throaty chuckle applying minor pressure to where his hoof was at. He glanced down planting little kisses along her horn, being careful not to get his eye poked. Amusingly, he almost got poked in the neck during their shenanigans.

16. - Top - End - #1066
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Breakfast? But it's the morning?" says the kelpie as she stretches. Lochbed lets out a big yawn before rolling off the couch. Aubade would noticed that only the top/front half of the fey was glamoured. "Hungry again, are ye?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

17. - Top - End - #1067
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Breakfast? But it's the morning?" says the kelpie as she stretches. Lochbed lets out a big yawn before rolling off the couch. Aubade would noticed that only the top/front half of the fey was glamoured. "Hungry again, are ye?"

"Its the norm for ponies to have breakfast in the morning, but from your third question, I take it you're not hungry, Miss Lochbed?"
    Aubade asked keeping a good poker face and even tone in her voice, even after seeing Lochbed's unglamoured bottom half.

18. - Top - End - #1068

Tyrol opened one eye and looked at Staccata. "Thinking of going somewhere?" he asked. At least he looked partially awake now.

"I wouldn't worry, until we know exactly what went wrong I'm going to be a good little filly and lie low."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

19. - Top - End - #1069
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Its the norm for ponies to have breakfast in the morning, but from your third question, I take it you're not hungry, Miss Lochbed?"
    Aubade asked keeping a good poker face and even tone in her voice, even after seeing Lochbed's unglamoured bottom half.
    Kochbed yawned again."Ah'm not exactly starving but if it is normal to eat now." She checked her hooves and then noticed the part of her body without illusions. It was not a shiny as she was used to and slightly arid. The fey smiled and freturned her bottom half back to pony looks. "After food, Ah will need a cold bath. Ah'm drying up."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

20. - Top - End - #1070
    Troll in the Playground

Lochbed yawned again."Ah'm not exactly starving but if it is normal to eat now." She checked her hooves and then noticed the part of her body without illusions. It was not a shiny as she was used to and slightly arid. The fey smiled and returned her bottom half back to pony looks. "After food, Ah will need a cold bath. Ah'm drying up."

"Very well Miss Lochbed, after breakfast I will draw you a cold bath,"
    She replied professionally.

Just then Ember came down the stairs with a pleasant smile on and a hungry expression as he sniffed the oaty air. He spotted Lochbed and Aubade.

"Ah, good morning ladies,"
    He walked over to them and softly pecking Lochbed on the cheek.

"Good morning young Master,"
    Aubade said with a small smile and nod.

21. - Top - End - #1071
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Very well Miss Lochbed, after breakfast I will draw you a cold bath,"
    She replied professionally.

Just then Ember came down the stairs with a pleasant smile on and a hungry expression as he sniffed the oaty air. He spotted Lochbed and Aubade.

"Ah, good morning ladies,"
    He walked over to them and softly pecking Lochbed on the cheek.

"Good morning young Master,"
    Aubade said with a small smile and nod.
    Lochbed smiled and accepted the kiss with a bit of haughtiness. Then she merrily trotted to the table. "Good Morning, coltfriend. Don't ye show your servant affection each morning to obtain satisfat'ry service for the dae? Hug nor hoofshake? Not 'fraid of a poison prank are ye?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

22. - Top - End - #1072
    Troll in the Playground

Lochbed smiled and accepted the kiss with a bit of haughtiness. Then she merrily trotted to the table. "Good Morning, coltfriend. Don't ye show your servant affection each morning to obtain satisfat'ry service for the dae? Hug nor hoofshake? Not 'fraid of a poison prank are ye?"
    "What?" He questioned with an expression that read 'do I really want to know?'. He glanced at Aubade who just raised a brow. "Uh...well...hadn't really thought about doing that..." He followed her into the kitchen as Aubade hovered after them into it.

"Anyways, oatmeal with fresh fruits, also, I brewed some warm peppermint tea,"
    She said.

23. - Top - End - #1073
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"What?" He questioned with an expression that read 'do I really want to know?'. He glanced at Aubade who just raised a brow. "Uh...well...hadn't really thought about doing that..." He followed her into the kitchen as Aubade hovered after them into it.

"Anyways, oatmeal with fresh fruits, also, I brewed some warm peppermint tea,"
    She said.
    "Smells divine. Are ye? Ye do have wings after all." Lochbed sniffed the bowl. "I smell berries."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

24. - Top - End - #1074
    Troll in the Playground

"Smells divine. Are ye? Ye do have wings after all." Lochbed sniffed the bowl. "I smell berries."
    Aubade wanly smiled to indicate appreciation of the compliment. "Well strawberries Miss Lochbed."

Ember kinda just minded his own business and dug into the bowl of oatmeal muzzle in.

25. - Top - End - #1075
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    Fortunately, having an expert around to instruct and taking time to ensure no major mistakes are made seems to have paid off. The blade is certainly passable, if not legendarily flawless.
    "Well, it probably won't fly quite as well, but it'll do! Now, for this one, I'll handle makin' the hilt so ya can see how it's done, 'n ya can do the next one, all right?"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

26. - Top - End - #1076
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Well, it probably won't fly quite as well, but it'll do! Now, for this one, I'll handle makin' the hilt so ya can see how it's done, 'n ya can do the next one, all right?"
    She nods and focuses her normally-reserved-for-lie-detection-stare on Blades, barely blinking and watching every move to make sure she commits it to memory...and gets it right.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

27. - Top - End - #1077
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Aubade wanly smiled to indicate appreciation of the compliment. "Well strawberries Miss Lochbed."

Ember kinda just minded his own business and dug into the bowl of oatmeal muzzle in.
    Ember smears the oatmeal over her muzzle with a hoof. "Mmmm..good. Better than orphanage gruel."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

28. - Top - End - #1078
    Ettin in the Playground

"Sounds like encouragement to me,"
    He let out another content throaty chuckle applying minor pressure to where his hoof was at. He glanced down planting little kisses along her horn, being careful not to get his eye poked. Amusingly, he almost got poked in the neck during their shenanigans.
    Icy squirmed slightly under his ministrations, clearly enjoying the attention. "Fox... not that I'm averse to doing this all day, but I think we both have lives to live, no? Plus I think Esmeralda is getting antsy."

Damn right I am. Watching you two making sap just makes me realise Lone Star was much better.
    ... You do realise I am entirely capable of punching you now in the face?
    Bring it, sister.

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post

"I wouldn't worry, until we know exactly what went wrong I'm going to be a good little filly and lie low."
    Tyrol laid his head back, half-closing his eyes. "Thank Luna. I want a dragon-free day for once." Another idea occured to him. "Staccata, have you ever wondered what if things turned out the way it did? What if we never met?"

29. - Top - End - #1079
    Troll in the Playground

Fox Trot found himself taken out of his little fantasy world upon hearing her mention Esmeralda, right, her. He sighed and loosen his hold dropping his hooves to the side and nuzzled her muzzle.

"Yea...that....well...I wasn't referring to staying in here all day, but I guess I got what you mean, at least I think there was another meaning in there,"
    He wanly smiled and 'heh'd'.
    =============

"Orphanage gruel?"
    Ember asked giving Lochbed a questioning look.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-02-24 at 09:52 AM.

30. - Top - End - #1080

Tyrol laid his head back, half-closing his eyes. "Thank Luna. I want a dragon-free day for once." Another idea occured to him. "Staccata, have you ever wondered what if things turned out the way it did? What if we never met?"
    Staccata's experience with those sort of open-ended hypothetical questions usually weren't pleasant. Most of the time they were of the 'it's your fault and you should feel bad variety'. She kind of sheepishly looks away.

"No I try not to think about that kind of thing."
    Spoiler
    Show