New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 38 of 51 FirstFirst ... 13282930313233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 1502
  1. - Top - End - #1111
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: [FWM] One Life to Pony: MLP Without the Kiddy Thread 8

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Is there a difference?" The guard pony shrugged, not comphrending. "Anyway, off you go. I suppose you should do more guarding of your 'friend' here instead." Another wink.

Tyrol reddened visibly under his green coat, and mumbled something as he hastily pulled Staccata away and outside.

"So, um, what do we do now?"

The guard wasn't done however. His voice echoed out from the building. "Don't get frisky, you two!"
    Staccata is really less embarrassed by anything than confused that the population hasn't figured out that the mare 'aide' of the mayor is running this town. It isn't even like they're trying to keep that part a secret.

Well since running or having a perfectly normal alibi of being guarded all day until the heat dies down doesn't seem necessary, Staccata doesn't really have an answer for Tyrol.

"Well is there anypony else you want to make jealous like your friend there?"
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

2. - Top - End - #1112
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "How heroic. Ah hope ye are willing to keep that promise. Whatever ye do now, ye may repeat it again and again past each life." Lochbed says this cheerfully. She decides not to reveal anything now.
    He didn't quite understand what she was meaning here, a lot of it went lost over his head. But he carefully nodded placing a hoof on her cheek. "I-"

"Miss Lochbed, your cold bath is ready,"
    Aubade said from the top of the staircase.

For how long? As long as narratively convenient, of course.

(Got anything else planned? If not I'll skip to having them go about their day later. Or we could RP out the rest, but I'll be slow.)
    After some cuddling, hot pony kisses, and general mild shenanigans, the pair eventually left the bedroom. And carried over their shenanigans to the livingroom, those cads.

3. - Top - End - #1113
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    He didn't quite understand what she was meaning here, a lot of it went lost over his head. But he carefully nodded placing a hoof on her cheek. "I-"

"Miss Lochbed, your cold bath is ready,"
    Aubade said from the top of the staircase.
    "Coming!" says the mare as she slinks out of Ember's arms. Lochbed strokes the colt's chin gently. "Be back soon. Still invited."

The fey skips up the stairs and over Aubade. She prances into the bathroom and dives into the water, dissipating into nothingness.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

4. - Top - End - #1114
    Troll in the Playground

"Coming!" says the mare as she slinks out of Ember's arms. Lochbed strokes the colt's chin gently. "Be back soon. Still invited."

The fey skips up the stairs and over Aubade. She prances into the bathroom and dives into the water, dissipating into nothingness.
    Naturally, Ember blushed.

Aubade had followed the skipping kelpie and watched...as she did her thing. She busied herself with getting the Mane and Tail shampoo and conditioner, though she started to wonder if this would work on a kelpie mane...or if Lochbed was going to return to a regular pony form.

5. - Top - End - #1115
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Staccata is really less embarrassed by anything than confused that the population hasn't figured out that the mare 'aide' of the mayor is running this town. It isn't even like they're trying to keep that part a secret.

Well since running or having a perfectly normal alibi of being guarded all day until the heat dies down doesn't seem necessary, Staccata doesn't really have an answer for Tyrol.

"Well is there anypony else you want to make jealous like your friend there?"
    "... No," Tyrol squeaked, a little horrified that his relationship with Staccata was already an open secret amongst the guards at least. He would have to have a word with Lemongrass later and admonish him on spreading such rumours.

He went silent for a moment as he led Staccata down the street, thinking of something appropriate for them to do. "Ah... maybe we can go and... take a walk around town? I'm sure I could show you around..." he finished lamely. Tyrol, my dear, you really need to be less nervous around fillies.

[COLOR="SandyBrown"]
    After some cuddling, hot pony kisses, and general mild shenanigans, the pair eventually left the bedroom. And carried over their shenanigans to the livingroom, those cads.
    Truth to be told, Icy hadn't minded one bit. Plus it helped her forget her headache. "Mmm. You certainly know how to pass the time," Icy said, a little breathily, after completing their latest round. She planted a final kiss on her coltfriend's muzzle and disentangled herself, moving to sit on the couch.
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-02-26 at 06:22 AM.

6. - Top - End - #1116
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Naturally, Ember blushed.

Aubade had followed the skipping kelpie and watched...as she did her thing. She busied herself with getting the Mane and Tail shampoo and conditioner, though she started to wonder if this would work on a kelpie mane...or if Lochbed was going to return to a regular pony form.
    After the bath's water level dropped an inch or two, the kelpie returned to the surface in a partially glamoured form. "Bathe me, Aubade. Ah am dirty wet."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

7. - Top - End - #1117

"... No," Tyrol squeaked, a little horrified that his relationship with Staccata was already an open secret amongst the guards at least. He would have to have a word with Lemongrass later and admonish him on spreading such rumours.

He went silent for a moment as he led Staccata down the street, thinking of something appropriate for them to do. "Ah... maybe we can go and... take a walk around town? I'm sure I could show you around..." he finished lamely. Tyrol, my dear, you really need to be less nervous around fillies.

"Sounds fun, but you're going to have to make sure you don't seem too friendly or the rumors will spread,"
    Staccata joked as the two walked. It seemed kind of weird how Tyrol's shyness seems to be an effect of the other guards. Still, she stays close as the two head off.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

8. - Top - End - #1118
    Troll in the Playground

Truth to be told, Icy hadn't minded one bit. Plus it helped her forget her headache. "Mmm. You certainly know how to pass the time," Icy said, a little breathily, after completing their latest round. She planted a final kiss on her coltfriend's muzzle and disentangled herself, moving to sit on the couch.
    Fox remained laying on his back on the couch and peered over at his glistening lady love. He smirked and let out one of his chuckles. "Well you know, experience." He mostly joked closing his eyes and chuckling again. He sighed contently and then peered over at Icy with a tender smile.

After the bath's water level dropped an inch or two, the kelpie returned to the surface in a partially glamoured form. "Bathe me, Aubade. Ah am dirty wet."

"Yes Miss Lochbed,"
    She said as she squirted shampoo on the kelpie's head and worked a lather. After she was done with shampoo, Aubade would wash her back with a soapy loofasponge and helped with around other areas on her body. Conditioner would of course comes afterward.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-02-26 at 01:25 PM.

9. - Top - End - #1119
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    Blades laughed. "Girl, ya've got the basic idea of iron castin' right there! It's easy to do, 'n very good when ya want to make a lot of similar things. Still, ya need the moulds for it, 'n it doesn't quite have that personal touch. Some ponies prefer different kinds of weight 'n cuttin' style on their weapons, ya know, 'n ya can't make those variations with just one mould!

"As for yar other question, there's a mix of technical 'n intuitive to that. For the technical part, if ya don't work forcefully enough, ya won't be able to shape the metal, but if ya use too much force, ya might damage yar design. As for the intuitive part, ya need a bit of a feel for the metal ya're workin' with for best results, so follow yar instincts."
    "I ah...don't exactly know if my instincts are especially good at judging how hard I hit things with a hammer...mostly it's walking and flapping...but I'll do my best to not flatten anything or something similar."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

10. - Top - End - #1120
    Ettin in the Playground

"Sounds fun, but you're going to have to make sure you don't seem too friendly or the rumors will spread,"
    Staccata joked as the two walked. It seemed kind of weird how Tyrol's shyness seems to be an effect of the other guards. Still, she stays close as the two head off.
    "I think, it's a little too late for that," Tyrol said, rolling his eyes as a pair of town guards passed them and sniggered openly.

Fox remained laying on his back on the couch and peered over at his glistening lady love. He smirked and let out one of his chuckles. "Well you know, experience." He mostly joked closing his eyes and chuckling again. He sighed contently and then peered over at Icy with a tender smile.
    Icy let out a short laugh and poked that exposed belly playfully. "I bet you have lots too. But I disgress." She sobered up. "I think it's about time Esmeralda gets her turn, much as I distaste her... methods."

Damn right it's my turn. All this rolling around makes me want Lone Star.
    *sigh*
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-02-26 at 07:04 PM.

11. - Top - End - #1121
    Troll in the Playground

Icy let out a short laugh and poked that exposed belly playfully. She sobered "I bet you have lots too. But I disgress." She sobered up. "I think it's about time Esmeralda gets her turn, much as I distaste her... methods."

Damn right it's my turn. All this rolling around makes me want Lone Star.
    *sigh*

He didn't say anything at first, he just felt himself selfishly annoyed by that idea. He sharply sighed and propped himself unto his haunches, reality taking him out of his fantasy world where it was just him and Icy.

"Right, I suppose,"
    He said glancing away for a moment. He brought his eyes back to her and glanced at her belly. He crept over and put a hoof on it experimentally. She was starting to show a little bit, a smidgen. He opted for changing the topic from Es and her needs. "How...have you been feeling lately, out of curiosity..in regards to well..you know..." He removed his hoof from her belly and looked Icy straight on.

12. - Top - End - #1122
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Yes Miss Lochbed,"
    She said as she squirted shampoo on the kelpie's head and worked a lather. After she was done with shampoo, Aubade would wash her back with a soapy loofasponge and helped with around other areas on her body. Conditioner would of course comes afterward.
    Lochbed sighed and relaxed her body in the water. "This is wonderful." She splashes a bit of water and combs a ock of her mane with a hoof. "Aubade, Ah have a question. As a fae, Ah have lots of resources and gifts to offer. Is there anything Ah can offer to Ember that a pony would claim impossible?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

13. - Top - End - #1123
    Troll in the Playground

Lochbed sighed and relaxed her body in the water. "This is wonderful." She splashes a bit of water and combs a lock of her mane with a hoof. "Aubade, Ah have a question. As a fae, Ah have lots of resources and gifts to offer. Is there anything Ah can offer to Ember that a pony would claim impossible?"
    "Mmmm?," She looked up from her work on applying conditioner in Lochbed's mane and combing it through her mane.

"I'm not..quite sure....there are many impossible things young Master would desire...but that is what they are, impossible. Before I go further into this Miss, what brought about this question?"

14. - Top - End - #1124
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Mmmm?," She looked up from her work on applying conditioner in Lochbed's mane and combing it through her mane.

"I'm not..quite sure....there are many impossible things young Master would desire...but that is what they are, impossible. Before I go further into this Miss, what brought about this question?"
    "Mah story. mah lifesong. Ah want him to be in mah lifesong." Lochbed stays still and lets the glamour off her mane, revealing the white color over her pink glamoured body. "Only the interesting is allowed in mah lifesong. So Ah can have one."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

15. - Top - End - #1125
    Troll in the Playground

"Mah story. mah lifesong. Ah want him to be in mah lifesong." Lochbed stays still and lets the glamour off her mane, revealing the white color over her pink glamoured body. "Only the interesting is allowed in mah lifesong. So Ah can have one."

"Your..lifesong? Do go on Miss Lochbed,'
    She said and continued to condition her mane reacting just a little bit with a slight pause when she changed her mane color and just resumed afterward.

16. - Top - End - #1126
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Your..lifesong? Do go on Miss Lochbed,'
    She said and continued to condition her mane reacting just a little bit with a slight pause when she changed her mane color and just resumed afterward.
    "A fae's lifesong or lifestory describes a fae's life. If a dead fae is gifted with one, she or he may live again to repeat their life." Lochbed lets her hindhooves hang over the sink rim. "Remember the pucca and the orphanage mare. That is the 14th time he replaced a mean mare's foals with half-fae changelings. In a week, he will be mauled to death by ursas."
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-02-26 at 08:19 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

17. - Top - End - #1127
    Troll in the Playground

"A fae's lifesong or lifestory describes a fae's life. If a dead fae is gifted with one, she or he may live again to repeat their life." Lochbed lets her hindhooves hang over the sink rim. "Remember the pucca and the orphanage mare. That is the 14th time he replaced a mean mare's foals with half-fae changelings. In a week, he will be mauled to death by ursas."

"No good deed goes unpunished or so the phrase goes, alas"
    She finished with combing the conditioner in Lochbed's mane and moved to put the bottle away. "Anyways, so, you desire the young Master to be part of it, well, your lifesong, I see."

18. - Top - End - #1128
    Ettin in the Playground

He didn't say anything at first, he just felt himself selfishly annoyed by that idea. He sharply sighed and propped himself unto his haunches, reality taking him out of his fantasy world where it was just him and Icy.

"Right, I suppose,"
    He said glancing away for a moment. He brought his eyes back to her and glanced at her belly. He crept over and put a hoof on it experimentally. She was starting to show a little bit, a smidgen. He opted for changing the topic from Es and her needs. "How...have you been feeling lately, out of curiosity..in regards to well..you know..." He removed his hoof from her belly and looked Icy straight on.
    Icy paused a bit, looking down on her belly. "I... don't know. It feels so strange at times. Like your belly growing steadily heavier. Sometimes I get these bouts of nausea. But at least I'm not emptying my lunch every day." She smiled a little. "Perhaps it had something to do with our morning activities."

19. - Top - End - #1129
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"No good deed goes unpunished or so the phrase goes, alas"
    She finished with combing the conditioner in Lochbed's mane and moved to put the bottle away. "Anyways, so, you desire the young Master to be part of it, well, your lifesong, I see."
    "Ah desire a lifesong to even put him in. If Ah don't get one before Ah die, Ah die... FOREVER!!" Lochbed scream and coils back in horror. "To be forgotten in death. So sad."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

20. - Top - End - #1130
    Troll in the Playground

Icy paused a bit, looking down on her belly. "I... don't know. It feels so strange at times. Like your belly growing steadily heavier. Sometimes I get these bouts of nausea. But at least I'm not emptying my lunch every day." She smiled a little. "Perhaps it had something to do with our morning activities."

"You hurt my feelings, love, and to think I'll I want it to do is to make you feel loved, and have your mornings start off...'amazing',"
    He feigned butt hurt and then smiled as she leaned his head down to plant a soft kiss on her belly.

"Ah desire a lifesong to even put him in. If Ah don't get one before Ah die, Ah die... FOREVER!!" Lochbed scream and coils back in horror. "To be forgotten in death. So sad."
    Aubade found herself startled when she screamed and nearly dropped the bottle. "I...uh, well Miss Lochbed...." She didn't know what to say right now, so instead she just lay a gently hoof on the kelpie's shoulder.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-02-27 at 08:45 AM.

21. - Top - End - #1131

"I think, it's a little too late for that," Tyrol said, rolling his eyes as a pair of town guards passed them and sniggered openly.

"Well your plan to avoid making everypony jealous didn't work out so well,"
    Staccata again half-joked. Of course she put a lot of weight on the word 'jealous' so it would stick in any oddly gossipy guards.
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #1132
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Aubade found herself startled when she screamed and nearly dropped the bottle. "I...uh, well Miss Lochbed...." She didn't know what to say right now, so instead she just lay a gently hoof on the kelpie's shoulder.
    "Sorry Aubade for startling ye. Death isvery scary to us songless."Lochbed steps out of the tub. She is dripping wet but the floor around her stay unrealistically dry.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

23. - Top - End - #1133
    Troll in the Playground

"Sorry Aubade for startling ye. Death isvery scary to us songless."Lochbed steps out of the tub. She is dripping wet but the floor around her stay unrealistically dry.

"I think death is scary for anypony, unlike fae, ponies here get only one shot, just one real shot at life only,"
    She said looking at her softly but then gave her a stern look when she stepped out of the tub.

"Get your flank back in there young Missy, we haven't rinsed out the conditioner."
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-02-27 at 07:55 AM.

24. - Top - End - #1134
    Ettin in the Playground

"Well your plan to avoid making everypony jealous didn't work out so well,"
    Staccata again half-joked. Of course she put a lot of weight on the word 'jealous' so it would stick in any oddly gossipy guards.
    Staccata might notice the guards shooting them sharp looks from behind. Tyrol however, seemed to have acquired a permanent facehoof.

"You hurt my feelings, love, and too think I'll I want it to do is to make you feel loved, and have your mornings start off...'amazing',"
    He feigned butt hurt and then smiled as she leaned his head down to plant a soft kiss on her belly.
    Icy squirmed a little as he did so, it kinda tickled. Still, her time's up and she would have to save it for another day. "I'll be seeing you later then," Icy said, kissing him on the cheek, before finally heading into the kitchen, presumably in search of some hot water.

25. - Top - End - #1135
    Troll in the Playground

Fox Trot

He sat there on the couch for a moment and listened to the faint sounds of water running. He stared off for a moment at nothing with a sigh before opting for heading out the door to leave.

26. - Top - End - #1136
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"I think death is scary for anypony, unlike fae, ponies here get only one shot, just one real shot at life only,"
    She said looking at her softly but then gave her a stern look when she stepped out of the tub.

"Get your flank back in there young Missy, we haven't rinsed out the conditioner."
    Lochbed shrieks and hurries back into the bathwater. The face of dread is written upon her. Her hooves wave and head shakes. "Aye. Aye. Ah will obey. Please don't slit mah throat. Ah am defenseless against ye and donnae have a lifesong. Spare my life, servant of my lover."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

27. - Top - End - #1137
    Ettin in the Playground

Fox Trot

He sat there on the couch for a moment and listened to the faint sounds of water running. He stared off for a moment at nothing with a sigh before opting for heading out the door to leave.
    "Oh Foxy~" Esmeralda called out, poking her head through the door, her head drenched in water. "Phooey. He left. Spoilsport. Well, time for ice-cream. Wahahaha." The ice mage whistled happily as she dusted up the living room and left the house.

28. - Top - End - #1138
    Troll in the Playground

Lochbed shrieks and hurries back into the bathwater. The face of dread is written upon her. Her hooves wave and head shakes. "Aye. Aye. Ah will obey. Please don't slit mah throat. Ah am defenseless against ye and donnae have a lifesong. Spare my life, servant of my lover."
    Aubade chuckles, at least assuming Lochbed was being her silly faux melodramatic self. Then there was that nagging feeling if maybe Lochbed was being serious. "Oh child..." She paused..'oh child'......Aubade wasn't that old to be saying that, that was, older people talk, bah. "Anyhoof, I was just jesting with you....I'll spare your life, this time." She smiled and patted the kelpie on the head as she rinsed the conditioner out of her mane, along the way, her tail wasn't neglected either.
    ==============

Fox Trot

Fox Trot wasn't too far ahead by the time Es left the house. He was too busy being uncertain on where he was suppose to wait for Hay Bale, or if she was going to pop up from out of nowhere, like the trees. Or annoyingly worse, dive bomb him from the clouds. He winced.

29. - Top - End - #1139
    Titan in the Playground

Fox Trot

Fox Trot wasn't too far ahead by the time Es left the house. He was too busy being uncertain on where he was suppose to wait for Hay Bale, or if she was going to pop up from out of nowhere, like the trees. Or annoyingly worse, dive bomb him from the clouds. He winced.
    LUNALUNALUNALUNAOHLUNA! She screamed as she raced right by in front of him. Shortly followed by Wrench with a tree branch impaled into his flank.

Stop runnin'! I just wanna punch you!
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2012-02-27 at 10:22 AM.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

30. - Top - End - #1140
    Troll in the Playground

Fox trot

Fox froze, eyes wide as the shenanigans that just happened, happened. He already found himself needing a drink, and it was only the afternoon. Hmm, well, it could be a good time for a drink.