New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2136373839404142434445464748495051 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 1502
  1. - Top - End - #1351
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Default Re: [FWM] One Life to Pony: MLP Without the Kiddy Thread 8

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Aubade instinctively found herself trying to catch all the hats that Lochbed barrages/throws at/her with. She yelps as a jester hat softly thwacks her in the face. She then hears the soft rumbling, and warily and cautiously turns to look.
    A soft storm of squeals, screams, and filly ecstasy bowls Aubade over. The maximum pony limit is met and doubled as hooves are everywhere. The guards should be here soon.

Ember, had no idea what he was really doing, pulling nonsense out his flank, he could totally do that. "Before this goes any further, 2,000 Bits a month for what? Is that how much'll you'll make a month, how much I might make in the month? I don't want vaguely worded nonsense." He feigned a noble-ish 'hmmph'
    Bruce turns away to get a water bottle. He slow cracks it open and looks at the colt-stallion with one eye. "The tabloids and fashion mags pay 5000 bits for 10 usable shots. I am skilled enough for that many a week. In 4 weeks, that is a lot. You get 10% of the monthly."
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-03-05 at 09:27 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

2. - Top - End - #1352
    Ettin in the Playground

Well Fox wasn't going to say anything right now, his mouth was still slightly hanging open as he glared daggers at his ice cream. He sported a look of contempt again.

Actually, no, he did have something to say. "Shenanigans."
    Esmeralda calmly sipped her chocolate milk. "What he said." As if the word explained everything. In a way, it did.

3. - Top - End - #1353
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Esmeralda calmly sipped her chocolate milk. "What he said." As if the word explained everything. In a way, it did.
    But... I... you... If he... Her sunglasses looked in danger of falling off. I NEED SOME CONTEXT!!
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

4. - Top - End - #1354
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    A soft storm of squeals, screams, and filly ecstasy bowls Aubade over. The maximum pony limit is met and doubled as hooves are everywhere. The guards should be here soon.
    Aubade found herself trampled, not having had moved fast enough to just take to the air. However, and thankfully, the trampling is not serious and it just played for slapstick, yes, slap sticking the mare with the already broken leg. Its funny. Hahahah. Though she'd beg to differ.

"Ahh..ow...f-[buy some apples],"
    She manages with dizzy eyes and her tongue lolling out.

Bruce turns away to get a water bottle. He slow cracks it open and looks at the colt-stallion with one eye. "The tabloids and fashion mags pay 5000 bits for 10 usable shots. I am skilled enough for that many a week. In 4 weeks, that is a lot. You get 10% of the monthly."

"The thing is, I'm trying to double my current Bits, in a month. Just a month, that's my time limit. Ten percent, is just not going to cut, getting just a paltry 2000 Bits for my trouble out of earnings of 20K for the month, it frankly feels, like I'm being cheated,"
    He sighed and bluffed disinterest in considering investing in his business anymore. "At this point, its not even a matter of me caring to double my current Bits in a month, that task alone is on the near impossible side without the right resources. I just feel like, like I said, being cheated with ten percent."
    The words, they just came out his flank.

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    But... I... you... If he... Her sunglasses looked in danger of falling off. I NEED SOME CONTEXT!!

"Oh why would anypony want to clarify something like this? Why ruin the wonder?
    " He 'asked' with a slight sarcastic edge. "Sometimes, some things are best a mystery."

5. - Top - End - #1355
    Firbolg in the Playground

Tyrol quickly and safely led them to the market square, where they were presumably safer and less likely to be caught in some culinary-based disaster. "Um. The market square. Maybe you like to do some shopping?" Tyrol said, leading her to a random store.

"Well if you insist,"
    Staccata replies thinking about the things to shop for. In her mind and experience for the past while, shopping meant getting supplies. Taking the slippery slope she's surprised Tyrol actually wanted to get some work done today.

"Well you'd know the best place to pick up a couple of things. Of course we're going to need some sunrods for heatless visibility. Oh and the normal things like a 10 foot pole, solid metal hammer, a couple of potions, 5 daggers weighted and balanced for throwing two of them pressed in silver.."
    She goes on for a bit elaborating, for Tyrol's benefit all of the adventuring supplies nopony really ever uses but needs to have on hoof just in case. At one point she pokes through her saddlebags for a piece of paper.

"And these chemicals M uses to make those flashy-bangy-grenadey things."

Cue the griffon being shoehorned into something that needed quote "somepony big that doesn't look afraid to die." Oh and something about another shopping riot but that was something he obviously misheard. At least it's something to distract him from being called crazy yesterday.

He's not really prepared for what's actually going on. It breaks his brain. Maybe his brain has really checked out. All he can manage is a gruff, "What's going on here?"
    Last edited by MCerberus; 2012-03-05 at 10:33 PM.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

6. - Top - End - #1356
    Titan in the Playground

" He 'asked' with a slight sarcastic edge. "Sometimes, some things are best a mystery."
    Did I forget to mention that I tricked Lone Star into telling me he'd knocked somepony up and that my payment for coming here was going to be hearing details? And that hearing those details means I don't gotta be here anymore? Hay looked at Es with a cocked eyebrow. And that for some reason he referred to Icy as a completely separate being from his fillyfriend? In short, She put a hoof on her chin. Clarification will make me leave like you've wanted since i got here!!
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2012-03-05 at 10:35 PM.

Extended Sig

7. - Top - End - #1357
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Aubade found herself trampled, not having had moved fast enough to just take to the air. However, and thankfully, the trampling is not serious and it just played for slapstick, yes, slap sticking the mare with the already broken leg. Its funny. Hahahah. Though she'd beg to differ.

"Ahh..ow...f-[buy some apples],"
    She manages with dizzy eyes and her tongue lolling out.
    "Look. Ye ponies call it a fedora. And its be red. Try it on." says the oblivious Lochbed as she drops the hat on the dizzy pony's head.

"The thing is, I'm trying to double my current Bits, in a month. Just a month, that's my time limit. Ten percent, is just not going to cut, getting just a paltry 2000 Bits for my trouble out of earnings of 20K for the month, it frankly feels, like I'm being cheated,"
    He sighed and bluffed disinterest in considering investing in his business anymore. "At this point, its not even a matter of me caring to double my current Bits in a month, that task alone is on the near impossible side without the right resources. I just feel like, like I said, being cheated with ten percent."
    The words, they just came out his flank.
    Bruce's eye's bug-out as he listened to the colt spew feelings. "Doubling 20? Grills is worse than the mob. Well 20K is all the money I'll make for the month. I'll give you the 20 thousand advance for... 3% of all profits after next month and an accounting contract for the store for time you hold the shares."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

8. - Top - End - #1358
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post

"Well if you insist,"
    Staccata replies thinking about the things to shop for. In her mind and experience for the past while, shopping meant getting supplies. Taking the slippery slope she's surprised Tyrol actually wanted to get some work done today.

"Well you'd know the best place to pick up a couple of things. Of course we're going to need some sunrods for heatless visibility. Oh and the normal things like a 10 foot pole, solid metal hammer, a couple of potions, 5 daggers weighted and balanced for throwing two of them pressed in silver.."
    She goes on for a bit elaborating, for Tyrol's benefit all of the adventuring supplies nopony really ever uses but needs to have on hoof just in case. At one point she pokes through her saddlebags for a piece of paper.

"And these chemicals M uses to make those flashy-bangy-grenadey things."
    At some point, Tyrol stopped Staccata and pointed at the commotion in the hat store. "I do think we can postpone our shopping to another day, don't you think?"

Did I forget to mention that I tricked Lone Star into telling me he'd knocked somepony up and that my payment for coming here was going to be hearing details? And that hearing those details means I don't gotta be here anymore? Hay looked at Es with a cocked eyebrow. And that for some reason he referred to Icy as a completely separate being from his fillyfriend? In short, She put a hoof on her chin. Clarification will make me leave like you've wanted since i got here!!
    "Details? What details?" Esmeralda said, turning to look at Hay Bale in full. Naturally, she was also sizing her up for hot-ness, but mainly she was surprised by the whole admission thing.

9. - Top - End - #1359
    Troll in the Playground

-snip-

He's not really prepared for what's actually going on. It breaks his brain. Maybe his brain has really checked out. All he can manage is a gruff, "What's going on here?"

The griffon of course, would see a mob of fillies and mares. One just looks at the griffon as if though he had a second head. "There's a sale, duuuh," She snapped her bubblegum and rolled her eyes up. Her friend or something excitedly called her over to check out this like, totally cute hat. She let out a squeal and cantered over to try on the hat.

"Look. Ye ponies call it a fedora. And its be red. Try it on." says the oblivious Lochbed as she drops the hat on the dizzy pony's head.

" <buy some apples> ponies..."
    She muttered as she stood up, dirty hoof prints all over her flank. She looked at Lochbed staring at the red fedora. "I..dunno..." But the words went on deaf ears as Lochbed plopped it on her head.

"Hmmm....I dunno....I'm not sure if I'm really a fedora pony.."

Bruce's eye's bug-out as he listened to the colt spew feelings. "Doubling 20? Grills is worse than the mob. Well 20K is all the money I'll make for the month. I'll give you the 20 thousand advance for... 3% of all profits after next month and an accounting contract for the store for time you hold the shares."
    Heh, score one for manipulation. He mentally did a leg thrust. The three percent didn't bother him because he'd have done his homework assignment, which was where it counted for him. And the job was just a minor bonus.

He furrowed his brows and jutted out his bottom lip, as if in thought. He felt a little confident, that he didn't even pay attention to his next words. "Toss in a free pair of panties for my fillyfriend, and I might just say we have a deal." It took like five seconds for his own words to click and process in his mind. He blushed. "I mean....uh...ignore the panty stuff."

Fox, didn't even want to think about it, let alone fess up he was sharing his girlfriend's body with Lone Star who was dating her Woo hoo deprived personality.

And that totally didn't sound absurd.

He didn't want to admit that, he felt that by saying it, he'd completely destroy his little fantasy he was clinging on to.

He looked at Hay Bale with a grimace. "As much as I like your compromise to leave if ya got the details, I, don't want to talk about it."
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-03-05 at 11:50 PM.

10. - Top - End - #1360
    Titan in the Playground

"Details? What details?" Esmeralda said, turning to look at Hay Bale in full. Naturally, she was also sizing her up for hot-ness, but mainly she was surprised by the whole admission thing.
    She wasn't amazingly hot but she was definitely good-looking.

Ya know, like where did you meet?! How did he knock you up without turning into a zombie?! Why does he refer to you as his friend's fillyfriend and his own fillyfriend despite the fact that you're the exact same pony?! Details, girl!

Extended Sig

11. - Top - End - #1361

At some point, Tyrol stopped Staccata and pointed at the commotion in the hat store. "I do think we can postpone our shopping to another day, don't you think?"
    Staccata moves a little closer to Tyrol and gives him just a little nuzzle, nopony will notice the PDA with all the commotion. "Oh come now, the lines will be shorter and they won't close until the teargas is brought out."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

12. - Top - End - #1362
    Ettin in the Playground

She wasn't amazingly hot but she was definitely good-looking.

Ya know, like where did you meet?! How did he knock you up without turning into a zombie?! Why does he refer to you as his friend's fillyfriend and his own fillyfriend despite the fact that you're the exact same pony?! Details, girl!
    Esmeralda gave a mental nod of approval. With Lone Star missing for some unknown reason, she was a little antsy. This one might be an amusing diversion. Fox and Hay Bale might notice her eyes doing a one over of the mare, lingering a little too long on her flank before returning to her drink. "I see. Well, such details may be a little... controversial to divulge at the moment," she said coyly.

Staccata moves a little closer to Tyrol and gives him just a little nuzzle, nopony will notice the PDA with all the commotion. "Oh come now, the lines will be shorter and they won't close until the teargas is brought out."
    Tyrol felt the little nuzzle alright. He blushed a little, under his green coat. "I suppose... though I would suggest we ah... keep to the far side. Just in case," he said, not daring to return that PDA. Well, he was still paranoid about this whole gossip deal.

13. - Top - End - #1363
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    "...Insanely magically prodigious unicorn wizard with a penchant for cold-blooded torture and breaking metaphysical boundaries in half and say what's that over there?" She pointed a hoof at a nearby random object, a bead of sweat rolling down the side of her head.
    "What?" Blades spun around to look at it, and smiled. "Oh! That's the flint for startin' flames! Ya just strike it against steel 'n it makes sparks! Ya've probably seen it in action already."

Luckily for Arvadraa, Blades was relatively easy to distract.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

14. - Top - End - #1364

The griffon of course, would see a mob of fillies and mares. One just looks at the griffon as if though he had a second head. "There's a sale, duuuh," She snapped her bubblegum and rolled her eyes up. Her friend or something excitedly called her over to check out this like, totally cute hat. She let out a squeal and cantered over to try on the hat.
    Suddenly the other guards hanging back putting on extra armor didn't seem so ridiculous. They were a giant crush of equinity fighting and going insane over... is that 3 hats stacked on each other? Wait why are the guards putting on armor anyway? They're just a gaggle of civilians. It's not like they could swarm him and he'd be unable to fight back due to numbers and not wanting to kill anypony. Ominous.

Well it's about time to remind these ponies that the madness doesn't help. "Citizens. There's enough hats for everyone, for safety reasons it is necessary to take a step back and form a queue outside."

Tyrol felt the little nuzzle alright. He blushed a little, under his green coat. "I suppose... though I would suggest we ah... keep to the far side. Just in case," he said, not daring to return that PDA. Well, he was still paranoid about this whole gossip deal.

"Don't worry, we'll get all the hazardous and dangerous stuff early before the angry crowd gets to it."

With that Staccata drags Tyrol into a shopping montage. There's a surprising amount of odd adventuring gear to be had in this town, but she might have to get more blades at a specialty shop later.
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #1365
    Troll in the Playground

Suddenly the other guards hanging back putting on extra armor didn't seem so ridiculous. They were a giant crush of equinity fighting and going insane over... is that 3 hats stacked on each other? Wait why are the guards putting on armor anyway? They're just a gaggle of civilians. It's not like they could swarm him and he'd be unable to fight back due to numbers and not wanting to kill anypony. Ominous.

Well it's about time to remind these ponies that the madness doesn't help. "Citizens. There's enough hats for everyone, for safety reasons it is necessary to take a step back and form a queue outside."

Fifty percent off man. Fifty percent off.

He'll find himself with a hat thrown at his face as his words went on deaf ears of crazy mares wanting to get good deals on hats. Hats. Serious business.

Esmeralda gave a mental nod of approval. With Lone Star missing for some unknown reason, she was a little antsy. This one might be an amusing diversion. Fox and Hay Bale might notice her eyes doing a one over of the mare, lingering a little too long on her flank before returning to her drink. "I see. Well, such details may be a little... controversial to divulge at the moment," she said coyly.

He didn't notice, he was too busy looking like he was trying to make his ice cream blow with his mind.

"Not that you'd probably care to listen, but I'd rather a topic change, please."

16. - Top - End - #1366
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Shrug.
    "Sure, then, I guess."
    "Alright, thanks. Oh, maybe if they're a hot mare we could all get together and have a three-way. Or maybe start a harem." Mystic says, half-joking.

17. - Top - End - #1367
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Hat Shop Madness

"Awbade! Look at this beret!" screams Lochbed as she picks up a blue hat.

A sassy gray unicorn puts up a hoof and stiffens her head "Oh No. You didn't just take my beret."

"Your receipt? Display it if it is yours?"

The unicorn's eyes flare with electricity. "Here is my receipt, B[Scoot-scootaloo]!" she yells before blasting Lochbed across the room with a lightning bolt.

Dress Shop Perversion

Bruce notices the blushing and tries to exploit the feelings. It works on Grills. "2%, 2 months on the clothing sales, and I'll throw in my sexist lingerie combo. Sweet Victory, Can you come out here?" He yells that last bit to the back room.

A green eyed, zaftig mare, shorter than Bruce but taller than Ember walks out from the back. Her deep orange coat and dark mane shows off the black corset, panties, and such well. Sweet Victory winks at Ember and strikes an alluring pose. "Classy. And I have them in the three primary colors and white."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

18. - Top - End - #1368
    Ettin in the Playground

"Don't worry, we'll get all the hazardous and dangerous stuff early before the angry crowd gets to it."

With that Staccata drags Tyrol into a shopping montage. There's a surprising amount of odd adventuring gear to be had in this town, but she might have to get more blades at a specialty shop later.
    One shopping spree later and predictably, Tyrol was the one who was struggling along with a huge bundle of... random items on his back. "Staccata... was that 10-foot pole really necessary...?" he said, grunting with effort as he tried to balance the precarious mountain of goods.

19. - Top - End - #1369
    Titan in the Playground

She grinned slyly and leaned forward. Weeeeelll.... I think I can handle-

He didn't notice, he was too busy looking like he was trying to make his ice cream blow with his mind.

"Not that you'd probably care to listen, but I'd rather a topic change, please."
    Ok. Who'd be better in bed, Spidermare or Batmare?
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2012-03-06 at 08:23 AM.

Extended Sig

20. - Top - End - #1370
    Troll in the Playground

Hat Shop Madness

"Awbade! Look at this beret!" screams Lochbed as she picks up a blue hat.

A sassy gray unicorn puts up a hoof and stiffens her head "Oh No. You didn't just take my beret."

"Your receipt? Display it if it is yours?"

The unicorn's eyes flare with electricity. "Here is my receipt, B[Scoot-scootaloo]!" she yells before blasting Lochbed across the room with a lightning bolt.
    Aubade's eyes widened when she saw the kelpie blast off to the otherside of the room. She quickly took to the air and hovered over to her. "Lochbed, Lochbed....are you okay? Well of course not...considering what...but...you know what I mean."

Dress Shop Perversion

Bruce notices the blushing and tries to exploit the feelings. It works on Grills. "2%, 2 months on the clothing sales, and I'll throw in my sexist lingerie combo. Sweet Victory, Can you come out here?" He yells that last bit to the back room.

A green eyed, zaftig mare, shorter than Bruce but taller than Ember walks out from the back. Her deep orange coat and dark mane shows off the black corset, panties, and such well. Sweet Victory winks at Ember and strikes an alluring pose. "Classy. And I have them in the three primary colors and white."

"What no...I mean...I was kidding..."
    He flushed averting his eyes and tried to focus them on Bruce. He also tried to keep his imagination under control, but but...it was hard. "Wait, you don't have black? I mean...I mean..what was it...three percent for the next month?...Yea..."

Not quite the subject change he was hoping for, but he'd take what he could get. "Well, Spidermare, would be fun, and very...flexible and more open minded, but Batmare would....well I happen to be a Batmare fancolt......gyah...this is hard."

21. - Top - End - #1371
    Ettin in the Playground

Not quite the subject change he was hoping for, but he'd take what he could get. "Well, Spidermare, would be fun, and very...flexible and more open minded, but Batmare would....well I happen to be a Batmare fancolt......gyah...this is hard."
    Esmeralda had to hide a chuckle. "I'll do both in a beat," she said, smirking at Hay Bale.

22. - Top - End - #1372

Hats! Hats everywhere!

Crazy hat riots are one thing, but the griffon knows how to deal with violence quite well. It's about time to deal with this before it gets out of hand. Unfortunately the biggest brewhaha is beyond the crowd. The guards seem to be fully armored by now, so he makes a show of being visible.

"DISPERSE!" the griffon commands in a voice no sane pony would disobey. But hey, good thing hat riots aren't sane or anything...

One shopping spree later and predictably, Tyrol was the one who was struggling along with a huge bundle of... random items on his back. "Staccata... was that 10-foot pole really necessary...?" he said, grunting with effort as he tried to balance the precarious mountain of goods.
    "You're right. It would have been cheaper to buy a ladder and separate the legs," Staccata replies with deep profound wisdom. Although the choice of shopping montage was obviously apt. For some reason it's always cheaper in a montage.

"Now lets drop that stuff off before somepony thinks it'd be funny to tip you over."
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #1373
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Aubade's eyes widened when she saw the kelpie blast off to the otherside of the room. She quickly took to the air and hovered over to her. "Lochbed, Lochbed....are you okay? Well of course not...considering what...but...you know what I mean."
    Lochbed lays knocked out against a wall. She is comically singed but this fades before Aubade's eyes.

The fa's only movement is a burp. A burp that spits up a squirrel. The spirrel is a little burned as well with a bit of smoking too.

"What no...I mean...I was kidding..."
    He flushed averting his eyes and tried to focus them on Bruce. He also tried to keep his imagination under control, but but...it was hard. "Wait, you don't have black? I mean...I mean..what was it...three percent for the next month?...Yea..."
    "Black? She must be light colored like white, pink, or yellow. Sweet Victory just bought the last two clean sets. You'll have to buy it from her." explains Bruce. He stares Ember down. "2.5% and I'll throw in the matching highhock kneelength boots."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

24. - Top - End - #1374
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Hats! Hats everywhere!

Crazy hat riots are one thing, but the griffon knows how to deal with violence quite well. It's about time to deal with this before it gets out of hand. Unfortunately the biggest brewhaha is beyond the crowd. The guards seem to be fully armored by now, so he makes a show of being visible.

"DISPERSE!" the griffon commands in a voice no sane pony would disobey. But hey, good thing hat riots aren't sane or anything...
    The nameless griffon is barraged with magical attacks and hard thrown hats. Flames and ascot caps. Laughter beams and top hats.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

25. - Top - End - #1375
    Titan in the Playground

Hay Bale shrugged. Batmares too moody for me.

Extended Sig

26. - Top - End - #1376
    Troll in the Playground

Esmeralda had to hide a chuckle. "I'll do both in a beat," she said, smirking at Hay Bale.
    Hay Bale shrugged. Batmares too moody for me.

"Yes, but my headcanon likes to believe she'd also be more...of a passionate lover, after defrosting her cold exterior,"
    He couldn't believe he was actually discussing this topic, the words rolled out anyway.

Lochbed lays knocked out against a wall. She is comically singed but this fades before Aubade's eyes.

The fa's only movement is a burp. A burp that spits up a squirrel. The squirrel is a little burned as well with a bit of smoking too.

"..............I'm getting to old for these shenanigans,"
    She muttered as she began to drag the kelpie away from this area and to a more free section of the store.

"Black? She must be light colored like white, pink, or yellow. Sweet Victory just bought the last two clean sets. You'll have to buy it from her." explains Bruce. He stares Ember down. "2.5% and I'll throw in the matching highhock kneelength boots."

"What?.....Highhock kneelenth boots?....That sounds....actually that sounds kinda okay...I think...."
    He scratched his chin, his thinking capability obviously off to the Moon.
    Okay, sure." He didn't even think it out, sigh.

27. - Top - End - #1377
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    "Alright, thanks. Oh, maybe if they're a hot mare we could all get together and have a three-way. Or maybe start a harem." Mystic says, half-joking.
    Giggle.
    "Sounds fun!" she says, half-teasing.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

28. - Top - End - #1378
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"..............I'm getting to old for these shenanigans,"
    She muttered as she began to drag the kelpie away from this area and to a more free section of the store.
    Lochbed grabs Aubade by her nonexistent collar and gives her a pained face. "Mah...mah beret. That f(faithful student) took.. mah..mah beret. Ah wanted to show Ember..."

"What?.....Highhock kneelenth boots?....That sounds....actually that sounds kinda okay...I think...."
    He scratched his chin, his thinking capability obviously off to the Moon.
    Okay, sure." He didn't even think it out, sigh.

"Good. Sweet Victory, be a babe and get my the ledger of last years and this year's purchases. And the last black set from Lace Angel. Okay."

"Aw. You know how I like a spare for when this one is ruined." the orange mare complained in a slightly deep but sultry voice.

Big Bruce frowns and scrunches up his nose at the girl. "I can order more. It'll only take a month." The big stallion turns back to Ember and offers a hoof to finalize the deal.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

29. - Top - End - #1379
    Troll in the Playground

Lochbed grabs Aubade by her nonexistent collar and gives her a pained face. "Mah...mah beret. That f(faithful student) took.. mah..mah beret. Ah wanted to show Ember..."
    Aubade makes a 'bluh!' sound as Lochbed pulls her towards her, and sports a mild pained look.

"Sigh, fine." Aubade sighs as she removes Lochbed's hoof off from her. She didn't really want to get involved, but if she let Lochbed' handle the confrontation, the kelpie would likely....well, kill for a hat.

She went over to confront the mare with attitude who took Lochbed's hat, or something like that.

"Excuse you, mare,"
    She said in a stern chastising voice. "I believe you took my friend's hat, and, it was most uneccessary to shoot her with lightning.

"Good. Sweet Victory, be a babe and get my the ledger of last years and this year's purchases. And the last black set from Lace Angel. Okay."

"Aw. You know how I like a spare for when this one is ruined." the orange mare complained in a slightly deep but sultry voice.

Big Bruce frowns and scrunches up his nose at the girl. "I can order more. It'll only take a month." The big stallion turns back to Ember and offers a hoof to finalize the deal.

Ember blushed and looked away from the curvacious mare after his eyes drifted to take a peek at her. It couldn't be helped, he was but colt-stallion and she was well, wearing...that.

He stared at Big Bruce's hoof and then at Big Bruce himself. "Tell me exactly, what I'm agreeing to. Like a recap."

30. - Top - End - #1380
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Hats

"No. This is my hat. Your friend was mistaken and I corrected her error. Tell her that she is welcome. I am heading to the cashier." The rude mare gives Aubade a cold scoff and attempts to walk away.

[B]Clothes/[B]

"You will give me 5,000 bits for a new camera and do a few mathematical tasks for me to make my shop more efficient. In return, I will give you 20,000 bits in 28 days , a rare black Lace Angel mare lingerie set with matching high boots, and a 2.5% share of the company at the end of the month." Big Bruce waves his hoof dramatically to show he wishes to initiate the deal.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater