New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222338 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #361
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus]The Dancing Fox Inn IV: Strangely, More Wolves Than Foxes

The young woman drinks and eats a little bit more. She still averts her eyes from any male. Especially any that look her age. She wrings her hands nervously.

2. - Top - End - #362
    Barbarian in the Playground

Does she avert her eyes from the MLP:FIM style pony coming up to her?
    "Why are you so nervous?"
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

3. - Top - End - #363
    Ogre in the Playground

She views the pony as male and looks down. No reason sir.

4. - Top - End - #364

Songdancer looked confused.
    "You sure? You're avoiding the gaze of every man in the room..."
    "Have you had a bad experience with men recently?"
    Busy with Life

5. - Top - End - #365
    Ogre in the Playground

I was always told to..... She still stares at tge floor.

6. - Top - End - #366

"That's ridiculous!"
    "If it's only men then why won't you look at me?"
    Busy with Life

7. - Top - End - #367
    Ogre in the Playground

Im pretty sure youre male.......

8. - Top - End - #368

"Wuuuuuuuut? Who ever said I was male?"
    "Just kidding! I am male...but not a man."
    Busy with Life

9. - Top - End - #369
    Ogre in the Playground

Exactly. You are male and therefor dominant. I am not allowed to look you in the face....though I have never seen a talking pony....

10. - Top - End - #370

"Well if you say I'm dominant...then I say you can look me in the face!"
    Busy with Life

11. - Top - End - #371
    Ogre in the Playground

Shebrings her eyes to look at Songdancer...but just can't. She's so afraid. She stares at his chin...er...muzzle. I...I cannot.

12. - Top - End - #372

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    Protect? Oh that may confuse Fade . He didn't even imagine doing that he is after all selfish and just goes for his job, which as far as he knows includes throwing out people.

"But why did he stop to leave and more insult the business here? Also I don't think you have to worry. If I got this right he wasn't from the Nexus and the only Law making people are Remant. Hasn't the Inn an own Law system? And since he didn't work here, I assumed he lies on me."

He after all keeps his voice without special sound. He has learned a lot since he arrived here but obviously not enougth to deal with this personal problems.

"After all was this Jail thing he threatend you with his gun? I never heared such weapons called jail."
    ((Sorry for mega-delays, been thinking of a way to reply.))

"Well, at least him leaving of his own accord might mean, yes, it's possibly another insult, but it's better to let them leave on their own. If they don't like it here, then they won't come back, right?
    But if they're kicked out, then they will have some sense of revenge, and have to come back to cause trouble."

Then she sighs slightly.
    "And no, jail isn't like a gun to threaten people with, jail is . . .
    Jail's a place they take people, lock them up in a small cage, and let them out after a certain amount of time."
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox
    I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

Shoutout to billtodamax for the The Nurse Detective Meekachu avatar.

13. - Top - End - #373

Songdancer shrug and walks away.
    "Whelp, have fun then. Since you don't want to look at me I will just go do something else..."
    Busy with Life

14. - Top - End - #374
    Ogre in the Playground

The woman just shrugs and sighs. She sits down and looks around for a certain person. She doesn't see him and has a sigh of relief. Naku might notice a rather large bloody scar on her shoulder. Her tattered dress has a large gash in the clothe. The woman let's out a groan quietly. ...arggh.....

15. - Top - End - #375

Quote Originally Posted by singingnoodle View Post
    The woman just shrugs and sighs. She sits down and looks around for a certain person. She doesn't see him and has a sigh of relief. Naku might notice a rather large bloody scar on her shoulder. Her tattered dress has a large gash in the clothe. The woman let's out a groan quietly. ...arggh.....
    After her long spiel to Fade, Naku turns, and sniffs slightly.

"You're bleeding?
    Why are you bleeding?"

Naku asks, vaulting the bar to take a look at the wound; looking for how bad it is, if it's infected, and how fresh it is, mostly.
    Show

I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

16. - Top - End - #376
    Ogre in the Playground

The scatch has a small fragment of a bullet. It is infected. However the woman had made some type of bandage to stop it a while ago. The bandage is gone. She's not bleeding but the gash and tiny bullet wound look painfull. She can't feel her arm. I...I got hurt.

17. - Top - End - #377

The scatch has a small fragment of a bullet. It is infected. However the woman had made some type of bandage to stop it a while ago. The bandage is gone. She's not bleeding but the gash and tiny bullet wound look painfull. She can't feel her arm. I...I got hurt.
    Oh, sorry. I saw 'gash' and assumed it was newish.
    "Iiii can tell.
    Hold still, all right?"

Naku asks, moving beside her to get access to the wound.
    "And this won't hurt, I promise."
    Show

18. - Top - End - #378
    Bugbear in the Playground

Well the woman might notice Fade after all. he isn't really appearing ias mae, since his clothes are rather hiding any signs. After all his deep voice, maybe cause by the scarf over his mouth seems to definate him as male.

I just hope Naku didn't missunderstand Fade he is only a bit selfish and very new to social worlds where such things are needed.

"I will go not to do that to other people. I'm still sure he was going to cause trouble the moment he reaches the bottom of the stairs."

After a moment fade reacts to the Jail thing.

"That sounds strange. What kind of relationship must a person have to get there?"
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

19. - Top - End - #379
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    Oh, sorry. I saw 'gash' and assumed it was newish.
    "Iiii can tell.
    Hold still, all right?"

Naku asks, moving beside her to get access to the wound.
    "And this won't hurt, I promise."
    The woman slightly recoils at Naku coming so close. I...Uh...I'm fine. It doesn't hurt....too much.

Well the woman might notice Fade after all. he isn't really appearing ias mae, since his clothes are rather hiding any signs. After all his deep voice, maybe cause by the scarf over his mouth seems to definate him as male.
    The woman notices him but is rather distracted by Naku. She doesn't look him in the eyes.

20. - Top - End - #380
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    The tattooed girl - some of whose tattoos are, apparently, still being applied as they speak, red and green color bands filling in the black outlining in such a way as to give the illusion of depth, seemingly spontaneously - smiles at him.

"Hornet 61, Pilot and Captain of the Eldritch, recently renamed the Scrapheap. Also known as Maerndra Ker. And it makes sense that you haven't seen me before. I crashed here yesterday after being out of the Nexus for around a hundred years."

Interestingly enough, she doesn't look anywhere near a hundred. More like mid-twenties.
    The Mind Flayer's tentacles twitch as he chuckles about the name Scrapheap. "Sorry about your ship; That tends to happen a lot 'round here. Any chance that it can get fixed?"

He doesn't seemed confused at the reference to her age in the slightest; he's encountered many species of near-human with extremely long lifespans. Hell, even elves are just humans with pointy ears...
    Thanks to Ceika for the Jurga the Hutt avatar!

21. - Top - End - #381

I just hope Naku didn't missunderstand Fade he is only a bit selfish and very new to social worlds where such things are needed.

"I will go not to do that to other people. I'm still sure he was going to cause trouble the moment he reaches the bottom of the stairs."

After a moment fade reacts to the Jail thing.

"That sounds strange. What kind of relationship must a person have to get there?"
    It's okay, she understands being new.
    "He may have. But just in the future, don't get rid of him until they have done some trouble, all right?

And for jail, just . . . do whatever the rules say not to do, and they'll throw you in there."

Naku would explain better, but she has some medicing to do.

The woman slightly recoils at Naku coming so close. I...Uh...I'm fine. It doesn't hurt....too much.
    "No, you're not fine. It's infected, and going to get worse.
    Just. . . hold still."

To make sure she holds still, Naku (attempts) to clamp a hand near the base of her neck. Hard enough to hold her still, but not hard enough to hurt.

And then her eyes start glowing . . .
    Show

22. - Top - End - #382
    Ogre in the Playground

The woman doesn't resist much but is scared by the glowing eyes. Wha-? What are you doing?!

23. - Top - End - #383
    Bugbear in the Playground

Fade just wonders and goes where he needs to be behind the abr mixing drinks, sadly this job is allways done and he really wonders if that is part of his job since other do it.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

24. - Top - End - #384

The woman doesn't resist much but is scared by the glowing eyes. Wha-? What are you doing?!
    "Making it stop hurting."
    And with that! Maaaagic time!

Note, all of this is attempted, but I'm going to write it as if it would work. Just because that'll make writing it easier.
    With her free hand, Naku places a hand on the wound, releasing a handful of energy, which numbs the nerves in the area around the wound.
    After they're numb, Naku uses some more magic to gently pull the sliver of the bullet out. (See, Naku's a blood mage. So she's just taking whatever blood is around/on the bullet to pull it out with.)
    After that comes some good old peroxide to clean out the infection.
    Then Naku takes a cloth to clean up whatever's left over, and with one last placement of her hand, speeds up the congealing of the blood, so it'll stop bleeding.

Then, of course, is making the nerves start to feel again. The shoulder shouldn't hurt much, but would ache quite a bit.

Of course, as I said, it's all attempted. It was just easier to type up assuming it all works. Feel free to stop it wherever if you want.
    Show

25. - Top - End - #385
    Ogre in the Playground

The young woman is healed but generally is in pain. She stares at Naku with a face. How did you do that?

26. - Top - End - #386

The young woman is healed but generally is in pain. She stares at Naku with a face. How did you do that?
    Naku shrugs slightly.
    "That's for me to know, and you to not.
    Either way, keep bandages on that, and it should heal up perfectly fine."
    Show

27. - Top - End - #387
    Ogre in the Playground

The woman had never seen magic. I...thanks? No charge? The woman is utterly confused.

28. - Top - End - #388

The woman had never seen magic. I...thanks? No charge? The woman is utterly confused.
    "I couldn't have you dying on me, now could I?
    And seriously, stop asking if you have to pay for everything.
    I did that because it was the right thing to do, and you needed it.
    You're welcome. Do you need any more food?"

Aaaaand Naku, your morals are coming back, aren't they?
    Show

29. - Top - End - #389
    Ogre in the Playground

I...I'm full....why?

30. - Top - End - #390

I...I'm full....why?
    "Because I can't have you hungry, either.
    It goes against everything everywhere."
    Show