New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252641 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #451
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus]The Dancing Fox Inn IV: Strangely, More Wolves Than Foxes

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Icarus comes down as well. He's still pretty skinny but his wounds have begun to heal.
    He tries to hold Zorro's hand as well.
    ---
    Songdancer notices the cockroach trying to climb up Naku's leg.
    And his horn flared up. He tries using telekinesis on the cockroach to prevent it from even touching Naku's leg
    Zorro giggles, holding Icarus' hand.
    Love ya, Ike.
    He says, beaming happily, his tail swishing.
    LGBTitP
    The CHALLENGE|My Poetry|My Short Stories
    Fantastic FFTA Assassin Viera avvie by the fabulous Jokasti
    Spoiler
    Show
    Snow Flake: My Little Toshiro Hitsugaya Pony by Smuchmuch

Kyasarin Shihan drawing by the talented Moon Wolf

2. - Top - End - #452
    Ogre in the Playground

Icarus comes down as well. He's still pretty skinny but his wounds have begun to heal.
    He tries to hold Zorro's hand as well.
    ---
    Songdancer notices the cockroach trying to climb up Naku's leg.
    And his horn flared up. He tries using telekinesis on the cockroach to prevent it from even touching Naku's leg
    The roach levitates and Marciano bites his thumb at songdancer. Marciano is afraid of heights.

3. - Top - End - #453
    Barbarian in the Playground

Icarus smiles and extends a wing, trying to wrap it around Zorro protectively.
    "Love you too...Zorro..."
    ---
    Songdancer frowned.
    "So...are you going to grow back to normal size?"
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

4. - Top - End - #454
    Ogre in the Playground

You don't see me! Marciano tries to blend in to the cockroach...He fails epically.

5. - Top - End - #455

Icarus smiles and extends a wing, trying to wrap it around Zorro protectively.
    "Love you too...Zorro..."
    ---
    Songdancer frowned.
    "So...are you going to grow back to normal size?"
    We should get something to eat.
    He says, happily nuzzling into Icarus' wing.
    LGBTitP
    Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #456
    Barbarian in the Playground

"Yes, in fact, I do see you. I can see you plain as day. As can Naku...probably. I don't know how good her sight is. Now grow big again and tell us what you were trying to do."
    He had two ideas already.
    A) something to do with that girl

B) Stealing
    ---

Icarus nods while clasping Zorro's hand tightly.
    "Yes...we should. I'm starving!"
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

7. - Top - End - #457

Quote Originally Posted by singingnoodle View Post
    Grantaire swivels his chair around spasmodically.
    Fade still waits for an answer here.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

8. - Top - End - #458

"Yes, in fact, I do see you. I can see you plain as day. As can Naku...probably. I don't know how good her sight is. Now grow big again and tell us what you were trying to do."
    He had two ideas already.
    A) something to do with that girl

B) Stealing
    ---

Icarus nods while clasping Zorro's hand tightly.
    "Yes...we should. I'm starving!"
    Colin is not here, you know, because of le date. Gotta find one of the other waiters.
    What should we order?
    LGBTitP
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #459
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Shiro View Post
    Colin is not here, you know, because of le date. Gotta find one of the other waiters.
    What should we order?
    Well, Fear will be around when they figure out what they're getting. Probably, anyway.

10. - Top - End - #460
    Ogre in the Playground

Marciano sits on the roach. He refuses to talk.

11. - Top - End - #461
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPoster View Post
    "I'm sure you could find someone 'round here who could fix it. I mean, someone's gotta keep all these cars and stuff working, right? What kind of ship was old Scrapheap, anyway?"

"Keeping cars running is a bit different than putting a hundred year old spaceship back together,"
    she points out, smiling, a bit wistfully. "As for what kind of ship Scrapheap was, a Kalmnesh IV scout ship, modified to jump dimensions."

12. - Top - End - #462
    Pixie in the Playground

Thankfully, the door opened quietly as he pushed it and let himself in. Of all the local avenues to get a drink, the Dancing Fox Inn seemed the most likely to allow him some peace and quiet. Or at least lack of confrontation and shouting -either with him or with others.

He was rubbing the bridge of his nose with a pinched look on his pale face, a well-tended headache still going strong.

It had not been a good day for Saer Akore.

Door shutting behind him, his feet took him automatically to the bar counter where he claimed the nearest stool and pulled himself up, ignoring everyone else in the place. The last thing he needed was to run into someone he knew who wanted to "chit-chat". To Hells with that.

He lowered his arm and shrugged his black cloak off -revealing his usual crisp white dress shirt and pleated black slacks underneath- then motioned to the barkeep for an Ale. When asked which blend, he just gave his best does it look like you need to ask? face. And his eyes, though the color of ice, were fiery in their gaze.

Once the server stepped away, the demon ran his pale hand back through his hair. The silver crescents at either side of his jawline, as ever, refused to move. However, the rest of his black and shoulder-length hair slid perfectly fine through his fingers and stayed at the back of his neck as he curled his palm there, then leaned his elbow on the counter.
    My avatar Saer made by the lovely, talented Gnomish Wanderer! Thank you!

I try to check OOC thread, but I'm not terribly loyal to it. Best way to get my attention is to PM me. Harass me, please!

KCDC

13. - Top - End - #463
    Ogre in the Playground

A dirty, greasy-haired, and unsanitary gnome stares at the newcomer. His cockney accent is hard to understand, OY! What's yer name> M'names Grantaire. Me boss is ridin' a cockroach a' th' moment.

14. - Top - End - #464
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by kitcatk8 View Post
    Thankfully, the door opened quietly as he pushed it and let himself in. Of all the local avenues to get a drink, the Dancing Fox Inn seemed the most likely to allow him some peace and quiet. Or at least lack of confrontation and shouting -either with him or with others.

He was rubbing the bridge of his nose with a pinched look on his pale face, a well-tended headache still going strong.

It had not been a good day for Saer Akore.

Door shutting behind him, his feet took him automatically to the bar counter where he claimed the nearest stool and pulled himself up, ignoring everyone else in the place. The last thing he needed was to run into someone he knew who wanted to "chit-chat". To Hells with that.

He lowered his arm and shrugged his black cloak off -revealing his usual crisp white dress shirt and pleated black slacks underneath- then motioned to the barkeep for an Ale. When asked which blend, he just gave his best does it look like you need to ask? face. And his eyes, though the color of ice, were fiery in their gaze.

Once the server stepped away, the demon ran his pale hand back through his hair. The silver crescents at either side of his jawline, as ever, refused to move. However, the rest of his black and shoulder-length hair slid perfectly fine through his fingers and stayed at the back of his neck as he curled his palm there, then leaned his elbow on the counter.
    The half-starved female Tiefling, who has pale red skin, long, straight horns, a thin, constantly moving, tail, and is wearing leather armor, along with two thin knives the length of her arms, seems to be unimpressed by the demon. She's met plenty of things more intimidating than he is, or at least than he's being at the moment.

In any case, despite that, he'll be served fairly quickly.

"Would you like anything else?"

15. - Top - End - #465
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    The half-starved female Tiefling, who has pale red skin, long, straight horns, a thin, constantly moving, tail, and is wearing leather armor, along with two thin knives the length of her arms, seems to be unimpressed by the demon. She's met plenty of things more intimidating than he is, or at least than he's being at the moment.

In any case, despite that, he'll be served fairly quickly.

"Would you like anything else?"
    A barely-there (but annoyed) glance is cast the gnome's way. At the tail of his words, the barkeep offered her question. The demon raised a brow and slid those icicle eyes back her way. With a faint nod of acknowledgment and a lift of his glass, his words are quiet, a voice deep by virtue of his broad chest. "Of course. But this will do for now." Perhaps a hint of a smile lifted at the corner of his lips, or maybe it was the arrogant mask once more hiding what really went on in that head. He took a long draught.

I try to check OOC thread, but I'm not terribly loyal to it. Best way to get my attention is to PM me. Harass me, please!

KCDC

16. - Top - End - #466
    Ogre in the Playground

Which is a li'l wierd in my 'umble opinion...He's really, really small a' th' moment...I' ratha' funny...hehe.. Who're you?
    Grantaire offers a dirty hand.

17. - Top - End - #467
    Ogre in the Playground

Oy! No need t' shout! Says Grantaire.

18. - Top - End - #468
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by kitcatk8 View Post
    A barely-there (but annoyed) glance is cast the gnome's way. At the tail of his words, the barkeep offered her question. The demon raised a brow and slid those icicle eyes back her way. With a faint nod of acknowledgment and a lift of his glass, his words are quiet, a voice deep by virtue of his broad chest. "Of course. But this will do for now." Perhaps a hint of a smile lifted at the corner of his lips, or maybe it was the arrogant mask once more hiding what really went on in that head. He took a long draught.
    She nods, a faint smile showing on her face as well, before starting to make the Hyena-Wolf's drink, though, given that he doesn't really seem to be in a mood for conversation, she makes no further response at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Chezmarine View Post
    "Service wasn't this slow 15 years ago." The Hyena-wolf grunts.

"HEY, NEED A RUM AND COKE HERE!" She shouts.
    And, right around the point that the hybrid shouts, Fear finishes making her drink, and quickly Nether-forms, growing to ten feet tall, her armor and weapons shifting to fit her new height, and a mass of tentacles sprouts from her back, one of which hastily, though without spilling any, snakes across the room and deposits it on the table in front of her.

19. - Top - End - #469
    Ogre in the Playground

Grantaire continues to swivel in the stool. He might break it soon...... Grantaire stares at the newcomer...Oy! I said something to ya'?

20. - Top - End - #470
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    She nods, a faint smile showing on her face as well, before starting to make the Hyena-Wolf's drink, though, given that he doesn't really seem to be in a mood for conversation, she makes no further response at the moment.

And, right around the point that the hybrid shouts, Fear finishes making her drink, and quickly Nether-forms, growing to ten feet tall, her armor and weapons shifting to fit her new height, and a mass of tentacles sprouts from her back, one of which hastily, though without spilling any, snakes across the room and deposits it on the table in front of her.
    A full half the Ale disappears before Saer takes his first break from it. Eyes shut, even the shouts of the patrons nearby and the irritating high-pitched gnome's voice can't ruin how damned good it tastes. A quiet growl of approval floats up his throat, the headache he'd walked in with already taken down a couple notches.

The demon's eyelids lazily opened once more in time to see the barkeep shift. Interest, or perhaps satisfaction to see it, glinted in his gaze for a fraction of a moment before he covered it again. He sipped his drink then curled his fingers around the glass.

KCDC

21. - Top - End - #471
    Ogre in the Playground

"Thanks hun. Which one are you again? Fear, right?"
    She asks.

"Hard to tell. It's been a while."
    The Tiefling smiles at her, and nods.

"Yep. You can tell by the Nether-forming - I'm the only female Envy-Tief. I'm afraid I don't remember you, though..."

22. - Top - End - #472
    Ogre in the Playground

OY! Are ya' OK!? CAN YOU HEAR ME?!

23. - Top - End - #473
    Pixie in the Playground

A tendon in the demon's neck tightened as his jaw clenched, eyes shutting, and he craned his head slightly to the side, as if the sound hurt his ears. His formerly pleased growl slipped into something darker. "Anyone could hear you."

He turned, finally, his gaze on the gnome, and with the growl still in his voice, spoke quietly. "And your voice is like dragon claws scraping the insides of my skull. I don't like you. Leave me alone." The last word was a soft snarl.

KCDC

24. - Top - End - #474
    Ogre in the Playground

What did I do?! I just asked for you to......uh......what did I ask for?

25. - Top - End - #475
    Pixie in the Playground

Nixa enters the bar as inconspicuously as she is able. Which is to say: not very. With her air of superiority and the way she glares at everything around her as if it was worthless, she's rather noticeable.

The drow strides to the bar, ignoring pretty much all of the patrons. Food! She was expected to eat somehow, wasn't she? And after waiting so long to get her job, she had to get out of that room for a little while.

Swinging herself down and onto a stool, she pushes back her hair with gloved hands so that she's at least semi-visible. It reveals a swirling black dress that could only belong to a sorceress. But, more noticeably, it also reveals her red eyes, not usual for a drow.
    Thank-you Ceika so much for my awesome avatar!

26. - Top - End - #476
    Ogre in the Playground

She might see a tiny halfling on top of a cockroach.

27. - Top - End - #477
    Ogre in the Playground

"Ashtrek?" The Hyena-ess said. "Used to Work here 15 years ago?"
    She blinks, looking rather startled.

"Oh. You look different; less wolf in you. And it hasn't been fifteen years for me... I saw you last night."

28. - Top - End - #478
    Pixie in the Playground

Nixa is not looking for tiny men on insects, so therefore doesn't see Marciano. Which is most likely a good thing for him. If it weren't for the no-fighting rules and the fact that she's not actually here looking for trouble, she may have been tempted to squish the small halfling for irritating her earlier in Arcanus. As it is however, she takes no notice.

But, well, it's hard not to notice the giant hyena-wolf hybrid. A very suspicious glance is thrown her way, but Nixa doesn't speak. And why should she? The hyena obviously didn't work there, not anymore by the sounds of it.
    Thank-you Ceika so much for my awesome avatar!

29. - Top - End - #479
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by orb_of_blood View Post
    Nixa enters the bar as inconspicuously as she is able. Which is to say: not very. With her air of superiority and the way she glares at everything around her as if it was worthless, she's rather noticeable.

The drow strides to the bar, ignoring pretty much all of the patrons. Food! She was expected to eat somehow, wasn't she? And after waiting so long to get her job, she had to get out of that room for a little while.

Swinging herself down and onto a stool, she pushes back her hair with gloved hands so that she's at least semi-visible. It reveals a swirling black dress that could only belong to a sorceress. But, more noticeably, it also reveals her red eyes, not usual for a drow.
    The demon's snarl faded, even as the gnome continued to speak, as his attention was called elsewhere. Something prickled at the back of his mind, something warm, something familiar. Something...very familiar. He inhaled sharply through his nose even as he lifted his head and looked, not sure what he expected to see...

Saer was not disappointed. It floated off her in waves, the Pride. He could sense the aspect, taste it in the back of his throat. It was his sin of choice, what he was created for. Truly, what he was. And here came this creature, emanating it, drenched in it. Another growl, one more predatory in nature, rumbled quietly in the bottom of his chest, more a vibration than a sound. As she sat, he watched her carefully.

They would either get along perfectly, or tear the room to pieces trying to dominate one another.

Perhaps both.

Her smooth gray skin positively set off the ruby red of her eyes. They flashed like daggers.

His headache was barely a tickle anymore.

With that arrogant smile gently pulling at the edges of his lips, though this time it was certainly genuine, he addressed her quietly, "Your face would be far lovelier without such a scowl on it."

KCDC

30. - Top - End - #480
    Ogre in the Playground

Grantaire continues to rant nonstop.