New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8232425262728293031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: New Cannes (IC)

1. - Top - End - #961
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: New Cannes (IC)

Spoiler
    Show
    What about athletics? Fists for putting on a fake fight maybe? Or weapons for that?
    Alexander leah and Kymme deserves much love and appreciation.

2. - Top - End - #962
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Spoiler
    Show
    I was compelled recently?

Amber sighed and looked at Liz. She hated this job she'd been forced to accept, but tried to justify it as basically modeling but active instead of frozen poses.

"Ready when you are..." She says, waiting for Liz's go ahead.

Spoiler
    Show

Presence
    (4d6)[5][1][4][3](13) +3
    Total: +3
    Last edited by Major; 2013-06-13 at 08:09 PM.

3. - Top - End - #963
    Orc in the Playground

Liz grinned at Amber. "Oh, I'm ready."

Spoiler
    Show

(4d3-6)[3][2][2][3](4)

Ok, **** my phone and inability to do anything I want it to.

4. - Top - End - #964
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Erotic dancing is not about using fists or fighting, unless you're talking about mud or jelly wrestling, so Fists will not apply. I will allow you two to use Athletics and Presence, but there will be appropriate adjustments. the perfect skill is actually Performance.

As reference, this is the kind of dance this club does (well, at least for the kinds of things you're agreeing to do).
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvMrcEo_mn0
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cSz2Fywurs

So those kinds of dancing except since this is a girl-on-girl show your two characters should (if they really want to play their part well), be groping each other lightly (or pretend to) and give each other almost-kisses (great way to whisper to each other) as you're doing these kinds of dances.

Anyhow, I have no clue what skill Liz is trying to use right now, so if she can please clarify...

The clerk at the morgue looks dubious. "I didn't hear anything about that. The detectives had pretty much said case closed..."

She does give Grim a smile however. Maybe he might be able to help and work together with the good doctor.

5. - Top - End - #965
    Orc in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    That was presence. My bad

6. - Top - End - #966
    Titan in the Playground

Amber, Aria and Liz are in a comfy side room. Aria sits down on a sofa. There is one pole that you two can share. Go ahead and describe the routine you two are attempting, and I will let you know how impressed Aria is.

7. - Top - End - #967
    Ogre in the Playground

*sigh* "I don't think they want the police to know. If there's a new big drug they might try to find a way to sell it there or something...I hate to be doing this knowing what the effects of my discoveries could lead to but...it'd be good to know if there's a new drug, get something ready to handle any possible addicts. I'll talk to the dean once I get confirmation. Also yeah, it could possibly some airborne chemical, no one really found a way of creating recreational drugs that use air instead of being injected through the body but...it's possible I suppose...

We might need some masks"

8. - Top - End - #968
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    1) Still waiting on the description from Amber and Liz, what they try to do. Better roleplay may give bonuses.

2) Duke, please make it clear to whom Brando is speaking to. I can't figure out from your post, so I can't respond. Also, did Brando just imply that he doesn't trust the NCPD because they might start selling drugs?

9. - Top - End - #969
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Oh sorry, bad habit. He's talking to the clerk
    Nah, he's just lying. He's saying he's afraid nightclub owners might try to sell drugs. And then bull****ting an explanation as to why Grim could possibly be right

10. - Top - End - #970
    Titan in the Playground

"You're saying that we missed something in our tox reports?" replies the clerk. She doesn't sound very convinced. Perhaps Grim can help with this.

11. - Top - End - #971
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Amber takes a deep breath and tries to push the annoyance off her face before putting on a smile like she did when modeling. She moved closer to the pole and rotated around it so that she was between the pole and Liz with her back to the pole. Then she made a beckoning motion to Liz before sliding down the pole so that it lifted the back of her mini-skirt to show the panties underneath. She wasn't thrilled having to be a puppet of the White Court, but she knew how to put on false expressions.

12. - Top - End - #972
    Orc in the Playground

Legitimately grinning, Liz walked forward, pulling off her stretchy belt as she went, re-looping it through the catch before she reached Amber. Still grinning, she spoke, her voice a bit... lower, "I think thaht if I want teh keep yeh, I might have teh... Tie you up." With a happy little lip bite, Liz dropped the loop over Amber's head.

13. - Top - End - #973
    Titan in the Playground

Aria seems impressed thus far. Keep on stacking the temporary aspects and you may earn yourself a bonus!

[spoiler]Also, this is good time to whisper to each other and ask questions in-character if Liz needs to find out what the hell is going on.[/spoiler

14. - Top - End - #974
    Ogre in the Playground

Brando doesn't let the conversation wander for too long

"I'd rather read the reports before actually starting to think about who missed what up, thank you very much"

15. - Top - End - #975
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"Oh no, please don't tie me up!" Amber says mocking fear as she slides up the pole on one side and up Liz's body on the other. As her breast brush against Liz's body she continues her comment, "I'll be completely at your mercy!"

16. - Top - End - #976
    Orc in the Playground

Using the belt, Liz brought Amber's face nose to nose with her own, "All of this at my mercy? Oh my...The****isgoingon?" She finished the last bit with a quick whisper, just before kissing Amber full on the lips, one hand holding the belt/leash, the other tracing the outline of Amber's body.
    Last edited by Unbeknownst; 2013-06-19 at 12:53 AM.

17. - Top - End - #977
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"Mmmmmm..." Amber moans as she kisses Liz, "wasgonnaaskyouthesamething. longstory, forcedcontract, peopleindanger.itsucksbutwork." She allows her hands to slide along Liz's breast.

18. - Top - End - #978
    Titan in the Playground

Aria licks her lips as she starts drawing in a bit of the ambient energy. Not in the way of actively sucking out emotional life-force, but with so much energy floating about she can't help but catch some. "Wonderful! I wasn't expecting the leash idea from you. Run with it."

At the morgue, the clerk sighs. "Fine. You can access the reports from that terminal over there."
    Last edited by Frosty; 2013-06-19 at 01:45 AM.

19. - Top - End - #979
    Titan in the Playground

ClericGuy

Grim had watched the doc 'sweet talk' the clerk, shaking his head. Must be an animal in the sack, cuz his bedside manner sucks ...

Winking at the clerk, he leaned in as Brando moved to check the terminal. Keeping his voice low, he nodded towards the doctor. "It's not a dirty cops kinda thing ... between you and me, the Doc has been looking for thesis material. These guys get a few years in under their bot and they have to get published or they fall behind in the junk measuring department. Sad, really, but I think he's trying to find an 'unsolved mystery' to solve.

Thanks for the help, ma'am."

Spoiler
    Show
    sorry - still on vacation and now I have a cold. Game on!
    Life is ... life. As always bot/cut as necessary.
    DM: "Why do you have so many characters?"
    Me: "Because I never embraced the strategic value of running away."

Fare thee well, N_R ... you will missed!y

20. - Top - End - #980
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    What kinds of things is Brando trying to look for in the examination and records?

21. - Top - End - #981
    Orc in the Playground

"Oh. Coffeelaterthen?" Liz breathed, prseeing her body into Amber's as she journeyed her mouth along the other woman's jaw to her neck. Liz's hand's moving from the 'leash' to Amber's shirt collar.

"Oh, I hope you weren't to attached to your shirt." Liz grinned, right before ripping open Amber's blouse. (Shirt, whatever it is.)

Spoiler
    Show
    Might!

(6d3-6)[2][3][3][3][3][1](9) +5

Woops, don't know why I hit 6. But, taking the first four numbers... That's a 5. I think I beat the shirt.
    Last edited by Unbeknownst; 2013-06-22 at 12:21 AM.

22. - Top - End - #982
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Out of curiosity, you only get supernatural strength while WIELDING your special sword right? Also, you beat the blouse by a wide margin Don't worry about the cost of the clothing ripped. Amber will be compensated, so don't be afraid.

23. - Top - End - #983
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Brando will be looking for
    1) Anything that deviates from normal in humans
    2) Anything that is common among the dancers in the reports

24. - Top - End - #984
    Orc in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Only while wielding it. I still have a might of two though.

25. - Top - End - #985
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

As Liz's mouth moved down to her neck, Amber let out some soft moans. "Well clearly you're the boss, master, so if you don't want my shift, what can I say?" She says bringing her hands up to massage her own breasts. "itsadatethen."

26. - Top - End - #986
    Orc in the Playground

Breathing heavier, Liz grabbed Amber's leg, wrapping it around her thigh Liz pushed the other woman against the pole, her free hand grasping the pole above Amber's head to steady them. "But I'm still clothed. All that tells me is you don't want to please your master." Slipping her hand up Amber's skirt to grab her ass, Liz kissed her again. This time with a passion born from lust, moving her tongue in time with her rhythmically grinding hip in Amber's groin.

27. - Top - End - #987
    Titan in the Playground

Aria purrs. "I think I may have to put you two on the premium rotation. I misspoke earlier, Elizabeth. You can make a LOT more than 300 a night if you perform as passionately as you do now."

Spoiler
    Show
    DukeGod, make a Scholarship roll to see what you uncover in your research. For the second question, roll Investigation, modified by your Scholarship skill.

28. - Top - End - #988
    Titan in the Playground

ClericGuy

Spoiler
    Show
    No scholarship, but investigation and lore. Not sure if I can help, but here's two rolls from Grim:
    Investigation: (4d3-6)[1]
    Lore: (4d3-6)[2]
    Life is ... life. As always bot/cut as necessary.
    DM: "Why do you have so many characters?"
    Me: "Because I never embraced the strategic value of running away."

Fare thee well, N_R ... you will missed!y

29. - Top - End - #989
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Amber was unable to reply as she kissed Liz repeatedly and passionately. She moaned as her ass was grabbed and her groin was grinned against. Unable to reply, 'yes master', Amber instead just let her right hand slip inside Liz's pants as she slowly started to rub Liz with that hand while her left tried to go up the shirt and to Liz's breasts.

After a moment she broke away from the kiss, "Well master, let us switch spots and if you'll lean against this pole I'll fix that," She said coyly. While she hated the fact that Aria was right there and all this was going to be more money for the White Council, she couldn't deny that she was having a bit of fun. Her heavy breathing and red cheeks were signs of that, as were the erect nipples.

30. - Top - End - #990
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Scholarship is Superb(+5) and Investigation is Mediocre(+0)
    I also got the Doctor stunt which should provide +1 to medical research, does this count?

(4d3-3)[6] Scholarship

(4d3-7)[2] Investigation, modified by Scholarship