New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262742 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #481
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: {Nexus} GLoG 79: So Lonely.

[Near the Rock]

Jane does immediately leave GLoG, having no further reason to be there.

((Oh, I'm definitely going to continue playing the Operative and Jane. I'm having far too much fun with them to quit.))

2. - Top - End - #482
    Troll in the Playground

[Kitchen: Previous Day]

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    "These shrimp over here are ma'am."

They're on his plate and he's eating them! Of course they're his!
    No, Butler. The babies. And just to be sure Butler understands, Are any of the pregnant women due to your loving ways?

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

3. - Top - End - #483
    Ogre in the Playground

"Oh, it shouldn't be ma'am. Catpeople can't have babies with non-catpeople ma'am. Not without special medicine that Adam makes ma'am. But I haven't taken any ma'am." So it would be an extremely rare occurrence indeed. Butler can have babies with proper planning though!

Or just catpeople. But none of the pregnant people are catpeople, so that's out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

4. - Top - End - #484
    Troll in the Playground

Darn. Vidalia says, then takes another bite of food. MmmmmMmmm! You are the best, Butler.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

5. - Top - End - #485
    Ogre in the Playground

"You wanted me to get them pregnant ma'am?"

Why if Butler is supposed to get people pregnant he needs to know these things!
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

6. - Top - End - #486
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Terumitsu View Post
    [Outside - Lakeside]

Stepping from the ferry, the entity turned to say farewell to Charon but found that the Ferryman was already gone. Shame, that. The scenery, however, was quite pleasant if not for the strong smell of onions wafting through the air. Onions and.. Something else. Just underneath the... Oh my. Well, best not bother them.

In any case, the entity would make their way up to the front door and knock. While this was not one of their normal haunts, a new experience would not be turned down given the chance. Though, a short stay would likely be best, given that anything longer than that would be an imposition.

Unless they were one of those establishments built for travelers. Hard to tell at first glance. That would likely be clear soon, however.
    The entity never gets the chance to see if someone answers the door. They're bound to be too distracted by whatever is making loud bear noises behind them. Who that is happens to be Koro, the very very large half grizzly bear half green dragon. He sniffs the entity and makes bear noises. Something smells wrong and he can't figure it out.

...Hopefully the entity isn't startled overmuch.

7. - Top - End - #487
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Entrance]

A familiar face returns to GLoG, if rather reluctantly. Kirk, accompanied by Dena, walks into the camp, lacking the usual confidence in his posture. He's not really all that happy to be here, but what can you do? "Alright, here we are. We should probably start at the main cabin. We might be able to find someone in charger there."
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    [Entrance]

A very old drone flies up behind them. There is fresh dirt covering it, some falling off, and it has large rust spots.

It flies around in an attempt to get ahead of them. Halt! BZZZT! You are entBZZZT!ering GLoG! BZZZT! Would you like some cake? A door in the front of it opens up, revealing some very old dust, of what was once likely cake.
    [Entrance]

Dena gives Kirk an curious look as they slowly approach GloG, "Okay, you got to tell me, what's your history with this place? Was this were you stayed while being away? I really think it effects out mission Kirk." She says in a much more serious tone then usual.

Then a drone meets up with them.

The drow blinks at the construct, "Uh, no thanks, we're good."

8. - Top - End - #488
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
    Near the Rock

Julie will watch to make sure Jane leaves, and then continue towards Reinholdt's sunning rock, to see if he's there.
    Near the Rock

Plot clone time it seems!

There is a kitty sprawled out on the rock, content as can be as he sleeps, soaking in the sun. The sniper rifle is currently hammerspaced though. Odd that. Not that Julie would find it particularly odd at this point in time.
    Last edited by Reinholdt; 2012-02-03 at 02:00 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

9. - Top - End - #489
    Ogre in the Playground

[Entrance]

"No, just something before I joined NO. It's really not important." Kirk assures her. Hells, they're just collecting info. Whether or not he has history with the place shouldn't matter.

"Yeah, she's watching her figure." Kirk shoots a smirk atDena, but only briefly before looking back at the drone. "So if you don't mind, we;'ll just get going."

10. - Top - End - #490
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Entrance]

"Right, so no psychotic girlfriends coming at us from the shadows then? Because if so, I'm totally going to kick your ass once we're done here." Dena replies before shaking her head at his next comment. "Yeah, we're just coming through, and for the record I'm in perfect shape."

11. - Top - End - #491

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    Near the Rock

Plot clone time it seems!

There is a kitty sprawled out on the rock, content as can be as he sleeps, soaking in the sun. The sniper rifle is currently hammerspaced though. Odd that. Not that Julie would find it particularly odd at this point in time.
    Sunning Rock

The convenience of plotclones never ceases to amaze.

Julie will, if permitted, try to lower herself to sit on one edge of the rock. She'll position herself so that she isn't blocking his sunlight, of course.

That done, she'll reach out and attempt to scratch at his ears. Even Reinholdt, as a cat, seems fairly adorable to Julie when sleeping.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

12. - Top - End - #492
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    "Nice to meet you, Sophie. I'm Rose."
    Sophie nods.
    Nice to meet you too. What do you do around here? Myself, I tend to mostly talk to redemption projects. It's something I did even before coming to GLoG.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

13. - Top - End - #493
    Ogre in the Playground

Sunning Rock

So she's going to try to wake him up? The logic doesn't follow!

Reinholdt starts purring, but doesn't want to move to see who it is. Not like he doesn't know already. Crazy paranoid cat tends to not fully sleep even when he's sleeping. Something he's gotten used to.

*purr purr*
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

14. - Top - End - #494

Sunning Rock

Oh, but she's not done yet. She'll give Reinholdt a few moments of peaceful purring before her hand pulls away. When it comes back it's laden with just a bit of psionic pain.

Hopefully this is enough to get him moving, and not give him curtainy dreams. Julie hass questions to ask him after all.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

15. - Top - End - #495
    Ogre in the Playground

Sunning Rock

Reinholdt moans a little tiny bit and nuzzles back into the hand, purring even louder.
    He's definitely awake now, but heck if he's going to pretend otherwise if it means more pain for him.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

16. - Top - End - #496

Sunning Rock

Ugh, that's just what she was afraid of. Julie, although certainly not opposed to petting cats all day long, needs answers first and foremost.

Petting, assuming this interrogation session doesn't sour Reinholdt on her, can come afterwards.

"Wake up pretty kitty, Julie has to talk with you." Her voice is soft and melodic. This might just become a running theme when she's talking to cats.

Ah well, Julie likes cats.

17. - Top - End - #497
    Ogre in the Playground

Sunning Rock

Reinholdt gives a sort of groan this time and moves his head to lay it on one side and slowly open his one eye to look at Julie. So adorable, laying there twisted like that. You wouldn't think he's a genocidal maniac.

"Yes?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

18. - Top - End - #498

Sunning Rock

Julie gives the cat a soft smile, and attempts to reach up and scratch under his chin briefly while she speaks.

"So I ran into a little girl around the campground that looked an awful lot like you. I'm surprised you didn't mention earlier you had a litter of your own." Her voice is so sweet, it's almost as if she isn't accusing him of holding out on her.

19. - Top - End - #499
    Ogre in the Playground

Sunning Rock

Reinholdt distinctly stops purring.

"She has pink, pupilless eyes and [inserts a bit of Rein's description as human here]?"

Spoiler
    Show
    Merely a man. A really, really amazing man. Screw Jazirian, Harth, Fanboy, even... Wait. He's probably, in fact, the most attractive humanoid to have ever walked the universes, in an over-hyped, inhuman, Stephenie Meyer described, kinda way. Take Amour’s intrigue (without the weird loner, and lover, issues), Nomlas’ boldness (without the uncouth idiocy, and ignoring the occasional bouts of OMG-cowardice), Vespe’s flair (without the moral weakness – don’t try and deny it), Butler’s sexiness (without the overtones of rank easiness), Fanboy’s gothic impressiveness (without the tendency to get on your nerves), and everyone else good looking you can think of’s attractiveness (without that ugly stench of mortality). He has slightly pointed ears, pale, almost luminous skin, big, red-pink eyes, lacking pupils, and a wiry, muscular physique, that screams effortlessness. He's flaming hawt. Of course, anyone who was in the Waves plot might recognize the form of Prince Kaelaroth Maschin of Magtok-Armennia.

He's wearing jeans, boots, a white shimmering scarf, a furry vest, a leather jacket on top of that, and a blue shirt underneath, largely chosen as his dress of choice to protect against unexpected zombie attacks. A pretty, if nondescript necklace hangs around his neck. Attached to his belt is a wicked looking dragon tooth knife, ammo for his rifle, and a pouch holding the lock pick set he wants people to find when they search him, the secret set hidden in his boots. Slung over his back is his ever present sniper rifle. Painted on the butt of the rifle is an elder sign symbol.

Quick description of human Rein, copy-pasted from my notes.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

20. - Top - End - #500

Sunning Rock

Oh, that gives Julie a bit of pause.

"No, nothing like that. It's... Keo, I think her name is. Little catgirl, looked a bit like your cat side in my opinion. So I'm guessing this means you aren't related?"

21. - Top - End - #501
    Ogre in the Playground

Sunning Rock

"No." Reinholdt growls out a little grumpily now as he sits up and licks his paw as a distraction.
    Last edited by Reinholdt; 2012-02-03 at 01:42 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

22. - Top - End - #502

Sunning Rock

Julie frowns as best as she can, "Darn it. Here I was going to ask you about all the parenting junk everyone seems to think should be instinctual." She looks at Reinholdt, apparently unfazed by his own grumpiness.

"So what all is new with you? Must be exciting, living the life of a reknowned treasure hunter?" Alright, maybe she isn't so oblivious. Not like buttering him up could hurt though, right?

23. - Top - End - #503
    Ogre in the Playground

Sunning Rock

"Quite."

Man, even his nice replies sound grumpy now.

"Go talk to Quinn."
    She's a parent.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

24. - Top - End - #504

Sunning Rock

Julie seems genuinely hurt, but with her it's always hard to tell.

"Don't be like that Rein, I don't even know Quinn for one thing. I'm just... worried, about all this. It won't be long before I have to do something I'm in no way prepared to do, so I'm grasping at straws to try and come up with some kind of plan."

Julie sighs though, and begins to stand.

"I'll let it drop. If you're ever up for talking, my room is in the main cabin, alright?" Well this was a complete waste of time.

25. - Top - End - #505
    Ogre in the Playground

Sunning Rock

"... I'm sorry. Quinn should be in the Infimary." Reinholdt looks away as he speaks. Despite Julie's worry on the subject, it doesn't seem Rein intends to add anything of use.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

26. - Top - End - #506

Sunning Rock

Julie struggles for a bit, then gives up on standing and goes for her sandwich instead, tearing it in half and holding out one part to Reinholdt with a worried smile.

"No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have intruded like that. I can go talk to Quinn later, there's plenty of time left in the day. For now, how can I make it up to you?"

27. - Top - End - #507
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    Sophie nods.
    Nice to meet you too. What do you do around here? Myself, I tend to mostly talk to redemption projects. It's something I did even before coming to GLoG.
    Rose smiles. "Not much... trying to branch out and do more. Helping with Redemption projects in particular, mostly because I've got some experience with it."

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

28. - Top - End - #508
    Ogre in the Playground

Sunning Rock

Reinholdt lets out a sigh. He's going to be depressed and nostalgic all day now.
    "No, no... not your fault. Just... baggage."

He takes the sammich and chews on it a bit, quietly.
    >>
    Before scooting just a little closer.
    "I can, errr, think of one way though..." He says, embarrassed.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

29. - Top - End - #509

Sunning Rock

Julie quirks a delicate brow as she finishes her sandwich, and inches her free hand towards Reinholdt along the rock.

"Just name it then, and I'll see what I can do." She's not actually sure if he's after more pain, or perhaps another bottle of booze, but either way hearing him request it will make it all the more worthwhile to her.

30. - Top - End - #510
    Ogre in the Playground

Sunning Rock

Booze is secondary!
    "That, uh, thing you can do, with your hands. You know..."
    >>
    Rein doesn't like just out and saying it. He feels so dirty doing that.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast