New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 223738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,410 of 1475
  1. - Top - End - #1381
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: {Nexus} GLoG 79: So Lonely.

[Julie's Room]

Ericka shakes her head at Julie, sitting up with a smile, "You're incorrigible. But yeah, the purse thing seems like the best idea, doesn't it? I don't mind, as long as most of my shirts aren't buried too far down."
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

2. - Top - End - #1382
    Barbarian in the Playground

Julie's Room

"And you're adorable, now just give me a second, and I'll see what I can do."

The purse is telekinetically retrieved from Julie's sock drawer, mostly so that they don't have to break up from the cuddle session on the bed. With half her attention, Julie will stick a hand into the purse and root around inside, feeling for anything clothlike.

"You know, maybe I should just keep you that way. You'll learn faster if you have an incentive, don't you know." Julie keeps one hand down by Ericka's waist, and the other continues to attempt to fi-

"Aha!" Julie pulls out what she was looking for, a nice, black lace bra that dangles cheerily from her fingertips.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

3. - Top - End - #1383
    Ogre in the Playground

[Julie's Room]

Ericka looks at Julie, somehow managing to look both flat and amused at the same time, "Really now. The first thing you want to do is play dress up."

4. - Top - End - #1384

Julie's Room

"I do have a lot of lost time to make up for." Julie's face softens from cheeky to somewhat wistful, and she sticks her hand back into the purse, coming out with a black t-shirt a moment later.

"I really don't know how I got along without you Eric. Somehow you make everything worthwhile." Setting the shirt on the bed, Julie levers herself up from her reclined position and leans in for a kiss.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

5. - Top - End - #1385
    Ogre in the Playground

[Julie's Room]

"And you're pretty awesome yourself," Ericka will move into the kiss as well, somewhat ignoring the clothing for now as she simply wants to be close to Julie.

If they're not careful, they may slip into a makeout

6. - Top - End - #1386
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Alexandrian View Post
    But alas, she does not. Poor girl. She is in way over her head this time.

"We've already found a place, but thanks for the offer."

The woman nervously smiles. It is more than a little worrying to her that she seems to have escaped Percilia's clutches so easily.

"Would you mind scanning me for anything transmitting a radio signal?"

Of which there is nothing.

"I don't want that madwoman chasing me down again."

Who would? Percilia is about to become one of the most powerful public killers in this universe, if my estimations are correct.
    [Infirmary]

Krystal takes a step back. Well...I can't really scan for anything...but...hang on. Krystal will walk back to the desk and hit a button on what looks to be an intercom. Hey Runner. You in your shop?

A male voice answers, though it seems to be distorted. Sounds very metallic. Yes I am, Krystal. How can I help?

I have a woman here that thinks she might have some kind of tracer on her or something. Think you could scan for anything?

Absolutely. I will send one of my drones over.

Krystal nods a little. Thanks. She looks to Bethany. Okay, just sit tight, and we'll get that checked out.

Less than a minute later, a small robotic drone flies in through the door. It's roughly spherical in shape. It will float over to Bethany and perform said scan. A moment later, Runner's voice comes through the intercom again.

The scan shows no signs of any kind of tracing device.

Thanks, Runner. Krystal smiles to Bethany. Well, that takes care of that.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

7. - Top - End - #1387

Julie's Room

Julie is never careful, that's what got her into this whole mess in the first place. She'll happily let the kiss devolve into whatever Ericka wishes to make of it.

Not for long though. As pleasant as having Ericka in her arms may be, Julie has more pressing matters to attend to, and they've dallied enough.

How about we go check out the cabins once you're dressed, and then talk to someone about whether your presence here might cause a ruckus?

8. - Top - End - #1388
    Ogre in the Playground

[Julie's Room]

Ericka smiles as she gets off Julie, indeed having turned all that into a makeout. Her tail is wagging as well, of course, "Are you going to turn me back first, or do i have to do it as an elf with wolf bits?"

9. - Top - End - #1389

Julie's Room

"You mean you don't like the wolf bits? I'm fairly sure you're an elf now, even in your other body. I can't exactly just up and change someone's race after all. Still, if you want me to change you a bit more in either form, just say the word. It's not exactly the easiest thing to do, but I can manage a bit more if you'd like." Julie's honestly curious as to what Ericka would change about him/herself, and it shows on her face.

She leans in, anticipating the answer, and hoping it won't be "whatever you want" again.

10. - Top - End - #1390
    Ogre in the Playground

[Julie's Room]

Ericka shakes her head, "No, that's not what I meant. Honestly, I kind of like them. It was just description is all," she smiles slyly at Julie, "After all, you seem to want them there."

She'll pull on the t-shirt at this point and stand up, moving towards the door, "well, come on, we have people to talk to, right?"

11. - Top - End - #1391

Julie's Room

"Tsk, don't be like that. Come here and let me fix you first, and I can torment you with that thin little body privately later." Julie seems a bit flustered by Ericka calling her bluff, and quickly hauls herself off the bed, suppressing a groan as her back protests the sudden movement.

"There should be a list of council members we can talk to in the sitting room, why don't we check there first?" Julie will ponderously walk over to the door and attempt to change Ericka back to her carefully sculpted male form.

"After you, my precious guardian."

12. - Top - End - #1392
    Ogre in the Playground

[Julie's Room]

"Well then, oh luscious one, let's go."

Eric, now returned to being on the non-curvy side of the gender barrier, will try to wrap an arm around Julie's waist. first, this is because Eric wants to be close to Julie, especially as he knows how much she must have missed him. Second, it's to support the extremely pregnant succubus properly. Don't want her falling over, after all

Eric will lead them in the direction of the main cabin, of course. There's a possibility that someone may stop them along the way.

13. - Top - End - #1393

Julie's Room -> Main Room

It's a good thing they're already in the main cabin, or else Julie would dred this walk. Still, the arm supporting her is a vast improvement over walking unassisted.

When they make it to the lists on the wall, Julie reads down the names briefly.

"Shrike, I don't think I've met him... or her, yet. Maybe it would be a nice change of pace? Otherwise, I could talk to Reelshka about it, but she might be a bit busy." Reelshka has always seemed a bit busy to Julie.

14. - Top - End - #1394
    Ogre in the Playground

[Main Room]

"It's up to you, Julie. You know everybody here better than I do, after all." Eric, meanwhile, is reveling in the fact that he can smell much better than he ever could before. And especially the fact that most of the scent is Julie.

15. - Top - End - #1395

Main Room

Julie's scent is mostly that undescribable collection of hormones that denotes motherhood, along with lavender from her shampoo and the faint wiff of char that follows her everywhere.

"Well, that's sort of the point. I don't really know Shrike, although if they're anything like the rest of the camp, they'll be cautious, paranoid, squeamish, but ultimately naive and helpful." That's about everyone she's met so far, all wrapped up in a pretty little mess.

"So, lets go see this Shrike and ask them about setting you up." Not that she knows where to look for Shrike, of course.

16. - Top - End - #1396
    Troll in the Playground

Main Room

Pansy, having finished up the breakfast preparations and left them in the warmer for people to eat at their leisure, comes out to the fireplace with her knitting. "Good morning again, Julie. Good morning, Sir," she says. She looks very worried, but none of it seems directed at Eric. She's not terribly concerned about him, as she's gotten used to GLoG allowing in newcomers fairly regularly. But even if she were, she has more distressing things to worry about, like her husband and Waterstrider, who she thinks of as family, being in the middle of a slave rescue mission.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

17. - Top - End - #1397
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    {Med Lab}

Melody, for her part, is looking straight up at the ceiling. She's trying to pretend that there isn't a handsome man kneeling in front of her, his face almost in her lap, as she pushes her dress down.

When the towel gets pulled away, she likewise moves away from Reinholdt, and begins looking for something interesting. Oh! What does this do? she picks up the very first thing she finds, not connected to anything else.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireFox View Post
    Med Lab

Diffuses awkward situations, apparently.
    Toby finishes writing and then turns around. Okay, you two hold hands so we can begin the ritual.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    Med Lab

Melody opens her mouth to protest, but closes it with nothing more than an Oh. She walks over to Reinholdt, and tries to take his hand.

[Med Lab]

Reinholdt wants to glare a bit at Tobias, the entire situation was too embarrassing to even consider it. Too much mental distraction.

He does let Melody take his hand and holds onto hers.
    "Just... hurry up."
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

18. - Top - End - #1398
    Troll in the Playground

{Med Lab}

I'm sorry Reinholdt. You must be anxious to get back to Ermine. Melody tries to pat his hand with her other. After he's detoxed us, you can go. I think I can handle the rest.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

19. - Top - End - #1399

Med Lab

Toby smirks, because of course the ritual doesn't require them to hold hands. He looks at the scroll and begins to chant a spell which will hopefully eliminate all radiation from the clothes and cure any damage to their insides. He finishes the spell and smiles at them, struggling to resist the urge to pretend that he performed a completely different ritual and to pronounce them husband and wife. The look their faces would be so worth it. But he doesn't, because he's not that much of a jackass and he's messed with them plenty enough already. Okay, you're all good. Anything else I can do for you two?
    “Me quoque per multos similis fortuna labores
    iactatam hac demum voluit consistere terra.
    Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.”

– Publius Vergilius Maro, The Aeneid

20. - Top - End - #1400
    Ogre in the Playground

Med Lab

"No, that's it." Reinholdt mutters.

He glances at Melody. "But... I have all your shopping bags."
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

21. - Top - End - #1401
    Troll in the Playground

{Med Lab}

Yes. If you could give me the results of the Nuka-Cola? We need to spread the word that Nuka-Cola is redioactive.

She looks over at Reinholdt, concerned. Hmmm. Well.... Mister Tobias, do you mind if I go back home for a bit? I'll be back as soon as I can.

22. - Top - End - #1402

Med Lab

Of course, Miss. I'll write out a detailed little report easy for the laity to understand and leave it right here when you return. The Druid smiles at Melody and sits down to begin writing. Although in hindsight, what else would you expect from "Nuka-Cola"?

23. - Top - End - #1403
    Ogre in the Playground

Med Lab

"We didn't drink that. We ate Chinese food." Rein practically hisses at Tobias.

Rein nods at Melody though. "It was... umm... an adventure."
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

24. - Top - End - #1404
    Troll in the Playground

{Med Lab}

Well, honestly, I would have, ff Reinholdt hadn't informed me that it's not just a snazzy name.

She turns back to Reinholdt. Thanks for that. She'll try to give him a kiss on the cheek. Let's go home. She'll had toward the door, pulling her de-radiated back pack on.

25. - Top - End - #1405

Med Lab

Hey, chill out buddy! Toby gives Reinholdt a surprised look. I was referring to the people she wants to warn about this drink.

26. - Top - End - #1406
    Ogre in the Playground

Med Lab

"Ah, well, uh... yes of course." Rein replies to Tobias. Too many awkward situations makes Rein short with people.

Rein does lightly bring one hand up to the cheek that was kiseed, before he quickly gathers up his stuff to hammerspace. He'll get his clothes and weapons back on later when he has a few spare moments.

He'll then hurry after Melody, though stop to pop his head back in at the door.

"... Thanks for the help." And pop back out he then does, following Melody.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

27. - Top - End - #1407

Med Lab

Toby finishes the report with a smile, then leaves it on a table for when Melody returns. Then he goes off to teach a class... still just wearing a towel.

28. - Top - End - #1408
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
    Main Room

Julie's scent is mostly that undescribable collection of hormones that denotes motherhood, along with lavender from her shampoo and the faint wiff of char that follows her everywhere.

"Well, that's sort of the point. I don't really know Shrike, although if they're anything like the rest of the camp, they'll be cautious, paranoid, squeamish, but ultimately naive and helpful." That's about everyone she's met so far, all wrapped up in a pretty little mess.

"So, lets go see this Shrike and ask them about setting you up." Not that she knows where to look for Shrike, of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    Main Room

Pansy, having finished up the breakfast preparations and left them in the warmer for people to eat at their leisure, comes out to the fireplace with her knitting. "Good morning again, Julie. Good morning, Sir," she says. She looks very worried, but none of it seems directed at Eric. She's not terribly concerned about him, as she's gotten used to GLoG allowing in newcomers fairly regularly. But even if she were, she has more distressing things to worry about, like her husband and Waterstrider, who she thinks of as family, being in the middle of a slave rescue mission.
    Eric blinks and looks back towards Pansy. Short person? Huh, alright. Eric's empathy will pick up on the ambient worry, of course, and him being the helpful guy he is, "You look worried about something. Is there anything i can do to help?"

Of course, he's still supporting Julie as he says this.

29. - Top - End - #1409

Main Room

"Good morning Pansy, this is Eric. Is everything alright?" Eric does have a point, the halfling looks rather distraught by something. Julie shrugs her way out of Eric's supportive embrace and walks over to the fireplace, settling into a chair next to Pansy's.

30. - Top - End - #1410
    Troll in the Playground

Main Room

Pansy gives a sad smile. "Brand is off with Waterstrider for a few days. It's the first time we've been apart since..." That's the truth, but not the whole truth. She can't tell the rest of it though. Even if it wasn't a secret mission, she'd never be able to force out the words.

She looks to Eric. "I'm Pansy Applehill. You're a friend of Julie's?" Go go subject change!
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs