New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 46 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Harnel's Plots

[Harnel's Mindscape]

A kiss with Romance is a passionate affair, and a single claw will trail along Cessie's jawline, likely leaving the spot where it touched tingling, "Be safe, my love."

As she walks away, Cessie, will experience the same sort of shift in location she experienced when leaving the area of Harnel's memories. As she proceeds, where once there was tents and open grasslands, there will suddenly be trees, with some patches of burnt ground under the tall and concealing canopy. It's a relaxing place, dark, with the trees blocking out the sun from above. It's the sort of place one might feel comfortable falling asleep.

Cessie, however, will feel like something or someone is watching her.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

2. - Top - End - #152
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Harnel's Mindscape]

The sorceress smiles at that feeling as she continues along the road, hoping that the rest of the journey will be this simple. It probably won't but one can always dream.

The feeling of being watched alerts of future hardship, it doesn't seem like a place Greed would settle down in though. Must be one of Harnel's other parts, maybe his love for the wilderness?

"Hello? Is anyone there?" She asks while looking around the place. She doesn't stop however, this wasn't her goal after all.

3. - Top - End - #153
    Ogre in the Playground

[Harnel's Mindscape]

"Ah Cessie! Beautiful, magical, wonderful Cessie!" The voice seems to come from all around, the words bouncing off the trees in confusing ways, making it impossible to tell where the voice is coming from, "A perfect woman in so many ways. Powerful, beautiful, loving. A creature to adore, beyond the likes of me!"

It's clearly Harnel's voice, but as with the other parts of Harnel, it bears a certain resonance that suggests the sort of individual it comes from, and this one is heavy with lust.
    Last edited by Halae; 2012-07-03 at 05:03 PM.

4. - Top - End - #154

[Harnel's Mindscape]

The mage smiles nervously, he came on a bit hard for her liking, she very much preferred Romance's approach. "I don't want to disappoint you, but I'm just passing through. I need to deal with greed before I do anything else." She tells him, she can't really stop and chat after all.

5. - Top - End - #155
    Ogre in the Playground

[Harnel's Mindscape]

"Oh, don't say that! There's always time..." a pair of hands will close around Cessie stomach from behind and scaled lips will press themselves to her neck, kissing as Lust presses himself to her back, evidently appearing right behind her, "... for lovemaking."
    Last edited by Halae; 2012-07-03 at 05:18 PM.

6. - Top - End - #156

[Harnel's Mindscape]

"Not now! Please Harnel, this is important. Not in the mood while in the dream world." She says while attempting to remove his hands from her. They could bed once she woke up. <.<

7. - Top - End - #157
    Ogre in the Playground

[Harnel's Mindscape]

This version of Harnel is a bit different. he has a face much like that of wrath, suggesting his lust also comes from a somewhat draconic source. Wide, thick wings and a longer than normal tail exist here, though he is the same height as Harnel is normally. His feet, curiously, are human-like

He also happens to be stark naked.

As Cessie moves away from him, Lust will try to move forward, circling to her front to enclose her in his embrace. If she doesn't move quickly, Lust's wings and tail will also move around Cessie. "But Cessie! Nothing is more important than this. You should know that!"

Clearly, this is not one Harnel's more intelligent manifestations.

8. - Top - End - #158

[Harnel's Mindscape]

The sorceress have seen Harnel naked far too many times to really blush when she see Lust but knowing what he is, she get's an idea. "You!" She suddenly shouts while looking him in the eye with a stern expression. "You don't even care who you bed do you?" She uses her anger to beat down her initial embarrassment.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-07-03 at 05:54 PM.

9. - Top - End - #159
    Ogre in the Playground

[Harnel's Mindscape]

Lust stops suddenly, not knowing how to respond, "Cessie, I... What?"

10. - Top - End - #160

[Harnel's Mindscape]

"It's a simple question, do you care who you bed?" She asks, still looking at him. "Would you throw yourself at anyone?"

11. - Top - End - #161
    Ogre in the Playground

[Harnel's Mindscape]

"No!" Lust says, "I only pursue the finest women! Women of beauty and power! Of which you are among the finest of examples, Cessie!" Lust will still attempt to press forward and wrangle Cessie into a passionate makeout.

Yes. Definitely not a very intelligent manifestation.

12. - Top - End - #162

[Harnel's Mindscape]

Cessie attempts to push away lust with a light force push and then step away from him. "One of the finest examples? We're married remember? Get away from me before I decide to get really angry." She waves him away. "Off you go."

13. - Top - End - #163
    Ogre in the Playground

[Harnel's Mindscape]

Lust is pushed back, takes another pair of steps back, a frown on his face, before he turns and starts running off into the woods in shame.

Cessie is left on her own in the forest once more at this point, the feeling of quiet and tranquility returning.

14. - Top - End - #164

[Harnel's Mindscape]

Cessie, glad that her magic seems to work here, continues on her way. She will try not to stop at anything unless it's really important. You probably didn't need to eat and sleep anyway and time worked differently within the mindscape.

15. - Top - End - #165
    Ogre in the Playground

[Harnel's Mindscape]

Cessie will make good time, and this time the landscape shifts to rocky badlands, through which a single path - the path that Cessie is already on - crosses bridges and through everything else to continue along the way. there's no sign of the forst or anything else, the landscape transitioning the same way it did before. This time, however, She won't be accosted, though a childish looking version of Harnel will peek out over the crags at her. He won't stop her; just look on curiously.

The landscape will transition once more, this time to lava fields leading up to a trio of volcanoes. Cessie may in fact recognize this place as a more burnt up version of Sanctum Corus, the island Harnel took Cessie to during their honeymoon. It's very likely Greed is in the tallest of the volcanoes, as that is where her path is taking her.

16. - Top - End - #166

[Harnel's Mindscape]

Cessie will smile at the child version of Harnel but otherwise not attempt to interact with him. Instead she continues down the path and as she reaches Sanctum Corus she will continue without any fear. She knows that greed can't really hurt her anyway. He could throw her out of Harnel's mind though but somehow that doesn't really seem to fit with how greed does things.

She will fly if it's needed and have attempted to summon and dismissed a number of elementals on the way, just to see if they work the same way here.

17. - Top - End - #167
    Ogre in the Playground

[Harnel's Mindscape]

The elementals will work the way Cessie imagines them to work; everything is based on perception and forcing your will on the surroundings here. It's like a dream. She'll be able to do anything she can imagine here.

As she approaches the Sanctum, a massive dragon comes forth from a cavern on the side of the mountain, and immediately looks towards Cessie. As flight wasn't needed, the large dragon version of Harnel will take wing and land beside Cessie, circling around her to cut off her escape route. not that she would have used it anyways.

"Cessie! I'm so glad to see you!" He says, his voice carrying far, "Please, climb on my back and go to my hoard." He lowers a wing to allow for Cessie to climb up to his back, of course. smiling the whole time.

18. - Top - End - #168

[Harnel's Mindscape]

"And if I don't want to? I don't see myself as a part of your hoard. We really need to talk about that." Cessie firmly tells the dragon, using eldritch to make her voice carry further.

19. - Top - End - #169
    Ogre in the Playground

[Harnel's Mindscape]

"Insolence!" Greed cries, and quickly one of his massive forelegs will surge out to grasp Cessie, "You are mine, Cessie. You are my most prized possession, and you will come with me."

His very presence is intimidating, bearing down on the mage. If he manages to get a hold of Cessie, he'll pick her up to take her towards the mountain.

20. - Top - End - #170

[Harnel's Mindscape]

Focusing Cessie attempts to use one of her new tricks and tries to teleport to the side, far away from Greed's claw and turns invisible at the same time. "I'm your wife you ignorant bastard! And if you treat me like a possession I can and will leave you!" She shouts at the dragon in defiance, her voice seemingly coming from everywhere at once.

21. - Top - End - #171
    Ogre in the Playground

[Harnel's Mindscape]

Greed Snarls at the magic tricks. He couldn't stop them from occuring, but he could wipe them away. Cessie should feel her invisibility fade away unless she concentrates quite hard on it, "You won't leave me Cessie! you are mine! Forever and always! You are mine!"
    Last edited by Halae; 2012-07-03 at 07:30 PM.

22. - Top - End - #172

[Harnel's Mindscape]

In frustration she let's the invisibility drop but still have a lot to say to him before he can swoop down again. "You must know that isn't true. I came her to reason with you, not getting shouted at. You can be how large as you like, I know your threats are still hollow, you can't hold me here against my will. So the question is, are you willing to talk or not?"

23. - Top - End - #173
    Ogre in the Playground

[Harnel's Mindscape]

He continues to snarl, and flaps his wings once, before laying down in front of Cessie, his neck and head remaining high and haughty, "Then talk. What are you here for?"

24. - Top - End - #174

[Harnel's Mindscape]

"I want to know you are ruining my relationship with you, all of you. Even lust is better and that's saying something." She tells the dragon in a furious tone. "First of all, I'm not your possession or we wouldn't be talking right now, and second of all, if I'm so valuable as you claim, then why aren't you satisfied with me?"

25. - Top - End - #175
    Ogre in the Playground

[Harnel's Mindscape]

"You should know, Cessie! I always want more! More of you! More treasure! I am an innate part of the man you married, and I will always want more. You cannot deny this fact, for you have experienced it personally." Greed bellows

"But, perhaps something can be done about this. Wux rigluin ekess majak ekess clax. You need to give to take. So make your bargain, and I will make a counter offer."

26. - Top - End - #176

[Harnel's Mindscape]

"I give you love, we have had children together, I bed with you nearly every night. What more do you want?" Cessie says, dancing around the issue. It felt so silly and stupid to even bring up. Why in the world was it so important?

"I would want more children eventually." She offers. "I could give you that if you stop trying to change me."
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-07-03 at 08:18 PM.

27. - Top - End - #177
    Ogre in the Playground

[Harnel's Mindscape]

Greed grunts, "There will come a time when you want more children as well. No, the trade is to small. You will allow me to become a dragon, as you see before you now."

Apparently he's starting from a pretty lofty point. Cessie should probably haggle him down.
    Last edited by Halae; 2012-07-03 at 08:23 PM.

28. - Top - End - #178

[Harnel's Mindscape]

The mage rolls her eyes, "I doubt even Harnel likes to become a dragon anymore, even if it was up to me. You really overestimate your importance here, while the attempts are annoying, it's something I can deal with. They are pretty pathetic all things considered. If you really want a deal, you have to offer something far better then that or I will just leave you here to your imaginary horde."

29. - Top - End - #179
    Ogre in the Playground

[Harnel's Mindscape]

"You aren't in a position of strength here, Cessie, and you underestimate the influence I have over the actions of your husband; you have no wish to leave him, and I have no wish to leave you. But as long as you are present I can torment his thoughts and influence his actions."

"So make another offer."

30. - Top - End - #180

[Harnel's Mindscape]

"So? As far as I can tell Harnel is happy and your so called 'torment' have manifested in a few embarrassing scenes which I have been able to solve in an hour tops. We have even indulged into those fantasies a few times, Harnel is hardly starved in that respect." The sorceress replies. "If anything, your little tricks have drawn us closer together from time to time, parts of ourselves that we need to overcome. Why don't you make a new offer, one not so horribly unrealistic and see if I even consider it. I warn you though, if you try to be stupid again, I might just leave."