New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] OOC 29: Since When Have Titles Been All That Important, Anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Beans View Post
    *pokes C'nor to Forest*
    *Heads off to post*

Sorry for not getting to that already; I was reading through the IC thread for and LoC game I just joined, and trying to make sense of metaphysical debates between several insane deities, especially when each post is quite long, and you also have to keep track of various wars, each of which involves at least one of the deities in the metaphysical debates, often as part of the conflict, can take quite a while.

2. - Top - End - #272
    Pixie in the Playground

SamuraiGirl

Default Re: [Nexus] OOC 29: Since When Have Titles Been All That Important, Anyway?

I was so focused on figuring out how to change my avatar on here that I burnt my pancake...

Instead of a fluffy golden brown plate-full of warm goodness I now have a blackened rubbery slab useful only as a Frisbee. I don't need a Frisbee! I need breakfast!

And... I still can't figure out how to change my avatar.

In other news: I posted in the BDD for those of you who were interacting with Winguardia there.
    Expect my character 'Wanderer' to simply vanish. Please always err on the side of continuing without me. My schedule makes my posting patchy at times and I don't want to hold up other folks' fun.

Former alias: wingrae, Wooly Winged Wonder

I'm officially back! Whee! I should be able to post regularly for a few months :-)

3. - Top - End - #273
    Barbarian in the Playground

Hey LadyofWar, I do believe there's a thread devoted to such things, but just in case I'm wrong, or it got buried under other things.

1. Click user CP.

2. Click edit options

3. Scroll way down to the bottom of the screen, to the box that says miscellaneous options.

4. One of those misc. options allows you to select an avatar, or input the url for your own custom avi. The best way to input a custom avi is to find the image you want to use, rightclick the image and click properties. That should get you the URL, which you can copypaste into the field.

5. Have fun!
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

4. - Top - End - #274
    Ogre in the Playground

There is a thread.

Kind of out of date though. The board doesn't require you to manually set your avatar dimensions anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok
    She’s graduated from child soldier to unstable teen sorceress, way to go.

5. - Top - End - #275
    Pixie in the Playground

Temporary deadtime. Out to do some things. Will be back later to respond to y'all.

6. - Top - End - #276
    Pixie in the Playground

SamuraiGirl

Thank you both so much!
    Expect my character 'Wanderer' to simply vanish. Please always err on the side of continuing without me. My schedule makes my posting patchy at times and I don't want to hold up other folks' fun.

Former alias: wingrae, Wooly Winged Wonder

I'm officially back! Whee! I should be able to post regularly for a few months :-)

7. - Top - End - #277
    Bugbear in the Playground

So, who's turn is it in the Battle for AMEN? I've lost track.

8. - Top - End - #278

As far as I know KK waits for TE so I would say TE.^^
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

9. - Top - End - #279
    Troll in the Playground

TE has to say whether KK's teleporting infernal things got through, then KK has to post their actions, then TE has to post his.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

10. - Top - End - #280
    Titan in the Playground

Hey!

I'm planning on pulling off a heist with a new villain, and I'm looking for a location that would be decent to rob that someone also would not mind me robbing. Anyone have something they wouldn't mind volunteering?

11. - Top - End - #281
    Ogre in the Playground

He could rob Marty's room In The Goblin. Everyone is currently distracted by Zefir.

12. - Top - End - #282
    Dwarf in the Playground

You could try to rob either Electronics Asylum or Neon Coliseum, but one has a high-quality defense system and the other has a ten-foot-tall crustacean bruiser. If you want to try, you're welcome.

13. - Top - End - #283

Singingnoodle, I don't know if you notice this, but you're instigating a fight in DFI as we speak.
    Uncool man.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

14. - Top - End - #284
    Pixie in the Playground

Slightly incoherent tonight! Gonna take 12 hours off from posting and start again tomorrow after school. Sorry 'bout that. Today was a tiring day.

15. - Top - End - #285
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Singingnoodle, I don't know if you notice this, but you're instigating a fight in DFI as we speak.
    Uncool man.
    He was going to leave already, he just decided he would fill his daily quota of abuse towards others.

16. - Top - End - #286

Hey Zefir, correct me if I'm wrong but Andy has a Green Lantern Power Ring, right?
    What powers exactly does that give him?
    Just a question out of curiosity since one of my characters is interacting with him and this might prove to be a crucial detail.
    Last edited by Mindfreak; 2012-02-05 at 10:28 PM.
    Busy with Life

17. - Top - End - #287

Also, Chez, I'm not meaning to ignore you in the DFI, it's just that Naku's a taaaaaaaad busy right now.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox
    I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

Shoutout to billtodamax for the The Nurse Detective Meekachu avatar.

18. - Top - End - #288

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Hey Zefir, correct me if I'm wrong but Andy has a Green Lantern Power Ring, right?
    What powers exactly does that give him?
    Just a question out of curiosity since one of my characters is interacting with him and this might prove to be a crucial detail.
    Well he could create objects made of green light. The strength of this objects rely to his will, he could also fire a green laser out of it.
    But I don't think he needs to use this, just so you know he isn't using the ring right now.

19. - Top - End - #289

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    Well he could create objects made of green light. The strength of this objects rely to his will, he could also fire a green laser out of it.
    But I don't think he needs to use this, just so you know he isn't using the ring right now.
    Okie dokie!
    That's all I need to know ^_^
    Busy with Life

20. - Top - End - #290
    Ogre in the Playground

Kirk and Dena are looking for magic users and magical beings in GLoG. So if anyone has a GLoG member like that, it'd be great if they could be conveniently stumbled upon.
    Last edited by Gullara; 2012-02-06 at 09:39 AM.

21. - Top - End - #291

What if a said being is simply a visitor?

Though I suppose it would not really matter unless it is an Org-centric thing.... Although, I'm thinking I know what it's all about so potentially a moot question anyway.

In either case, you have a bear that needs to be posted for...

22. - Top - End - #292
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: [Nexus] OOC 29: Since When Have Titles Been All That Important, Anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post

Kirk and Dena are looking for magic users and magical beings in GLoG. So if anyone has a GLoG member like that, it'd be great if they could be conveniently stumbled upon.
    Friend is a Faerie cursed to be unable to use or touch magic, does that count? :3

Other than that, all I have is Lucy. Who is a nurse kept undead by a nightmarish demon that breaks reality to creep people out. Not sure if that counts as magic or ripping off Silent Hill, though.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

23. - Top - End - #293
    Ogre in the Playground

Does a ghost cursed to only be able to speak using the words and voices of those that talk to him count?

24. - Top - End - #294
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Terumitsu View Post
    What if a said being is simply a visitor?

Though I suppose it would not really matter unless it is an Org-centric thing.... Although, I'm thinking I know what it's all about so potentially a moot question anyway.

In either case, you have a bear that needs to be posted for...
    Yep, anyone who can be encountered at GLoG in the present counts.

Aaaand I apparently I missed your post. >.> Oops. <.<

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    Friend is a Faerie cursed to be unable to use or touch magic, does that count? :3

Other than that, all I have is Lucy. Who is a nurse kept undead by a nightmarish demon that breaks reality to creep people out. Not sure if that counts as magic or ripping off Silent Hill, though.
    That curse might make him exactly the opposite of what they're looking for, but in another sense, a good candidate if the curse is magical in nature.

And the nurse might be good too. Up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    Does a ghost cursed to only be able to speak using the words and voices of those that talk to him count?
    Probably, though I can imagine it'll be difficult to communicate.

25. - Top - End - #295
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    Also, Chez, I'm not meaning to ignore you in the DFI, it's just that Naku's a taaaaaaaad busy right now.
    Okay, but Ashtrek doesn't know that, so she'll still look for Naku.

Also, Waiting for Orb_of_Blood in Outside!

26. - Top - End - #296
    Ogre in the Playground

Probably, though I can imagine it'll be difficult to communicate.
    It certainly has been in the past.

27. - Top - End - #297
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: [Nexus] OOC 29: Since When Have Titles Been All That Important, Anyway?

That curse might make him exactly the opposite of what they're looking for, but in another sense, a good candidate if the curse is magical in nature.

And the nurse might be good too. Up to you.
    The curse was made by the Seelie Court of Friend's homeworld, so it would be magical indeed. But that is a good point.

Lucy is currently in a conversation, though. So she would either need to somehow get out of that or I need to stop worrying about continuity. >_>
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

28. - Top - End - #298
    Orc in the Playground

Hello everybody! I would like a thread suggestion. I have a D20 Artifact which has not seen use for a while and no idea where to put it. The Artifact in question is a potion, in a purple bottle made out of some kind of magically reinforced glass. It has been in the Taverns in the past, and since the potion reappears somewhere else when drunk (leaving the bottle behind and creating a new one) it shouldn't stay where it is for long. So far, it has been drunk 4 times.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

29. - Top - End - #299

Was it in every Inn /tavern? It might appear in DFI as long as it doesn't start fighting. Murderer has after all a tavern at top. The last thing I could imagine the appearing of a bottel without thinking where it came from: GloG....or AMEN when the fight is over.

30. - Top - End - #300
    Ogre in the Playground

Could always go for Arcanus. I'm sure they'd love a random potion thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.