New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 193435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,320 of 1472
  1. - Top - End - #1291
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] OOC 29: Since When Have Titles Been All That Important, Anyway?

Check the links in my sig for newbies. And whenever you feel ready, drop a character in Trog's. Welcome!
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

2. - Top - End - #1292
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] OOC 29: Since When Have Titles Been All That Important, Anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbane View Post
    When the gavel slams, Kyranis is the one left with his paddle up in the air. Jezebel can't help but smile slightly up at the stranger. "It's a rather thrilling pleasure to be won by a mysterious man." She says in front of the crowd. "If you'd be kind enough to help me off stage and give payment to Tualth, we can proceed with the Auction." She says as the actress unlocks the cage to let her out. Jezebel steps towards the small stairs off the stage and waits for her "Owner" to come and take her hand to guide her down.

((For the next few posts, please tell me OOC if you feel that I should run two auctions at the same time. One for men and one for women. It'd be at the same time IC too since many people will only bid upon people of a specific gender.))
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    Auctioning

Moff applauds at the end of the auction, because it seems appropriate. Then back to eat petting. Mmmm... petting.

Xifra can't resist going to the stage to help the actress let her Mistress out of the cage,
    and gives Jezebel a passionate kiss (attempted) before letting the winning bidder claim his prize.

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show

((Maybe do the Magtok auction now, to let the hosts have the distinction of being solo acts, and then try doing a male and a female auction at the same time, with people who are paired being auctioned solo. Maybe pairs of auctionees should be solo.

Of course you can change the procedures after any auction, to tweak it and make it more workable.

Maybe allow people to PM in a reserve highest bid, for those who aren't online at the right time to win an auction? But require them to at least post one bid in the thread IC, so other players know the competition?))
    These kind of put me in an awkward position, especially the bolded areas... There seem to be two different procedures for this, and I'm not sure which one to use when I'm writing my post.

3. - Top - End - #1293
    Troll in the Playground

The cage is on the stage. Xifra helped Jezebel out of the cage, and presumably Kyranis can help her off the stage.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

4. - Top - End - #1294
    Ogre in the Playground

Ah. Okay. The bit that had confused me was that Xifra was leading her to the winning bidder. I'll go post there.

5. - Top - End - #1295
    Troll in the Playground

The server kept derping while I was writing that post and trying to preview. I generally made a right mess of it, then went back to try and edit, and more server derp. I'm surprised it's intelligible at all.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

6. - Top - End - #1296
    Ogre in the Playground

C'nor, when you get back on, mind posting MaGLoG before elsewhere? Might sound a bit selfish, but the plot's stuck until the winner comes to pick up his prize.

7. - Top - End - #1297
    Ogre in the Playground

Noodle, you need to wait for MindFreak to post before posting again in AMEN. What you've done is basically post twice in a row without anyone else responding.
    Last edited by Reinholdt; 2012-03-09 at 02:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

8. - Top - End - #1298
    Ogre in the Playground

Oh? Whoops. Soory. I didn't know he was in posting order. I'll delete.

9. - Top - End - #1299
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    [Elsewhere]

Well away from the Yautja and the Starspawn, a sign has been set up:

Inspiration for sale. Prices fair and negotiable. Available for any artistic form.

Behind it, in a comfortable natural hollow in the trunk of an oak tree, sits a beautiful elven woman, with shoulder-length gold hair, and black eyes. A bow rests easily across her lap, and she has a leather quiver on her hip, though she appears to have no intent of breaking the rules against violence at this point.
    *does not know the link for the Interaction Wanted smiley*

If possible, a response from someone to this would be nice? It seems to have gotten buried under the rest of the stuff in The Grove.

10. - Top - End - #1300
    Barbarian in the Playground

*pokes FF to Inside*

11. - Top - End - #1301
    Orc in the Playground

Deadtime now. Good night, sleep tight and don't let the albatross bite.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

12. - Top - End - #1302

((Didn't Songdancer put out the fire when talking to the jellyfish lady and never relight it, at least on-screen?))
    Never posted that he put it out, so it's still lit.
    It has been since Songdancer did the Christmas Tree and Presents thing.
    And since he did that, I've seen no posts saying that someone put it out so...it's still it.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

13. - Top - End - #1303
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Never posted that he put it out, so it's still lit.
    It has been since Songdancer did the Christmas Tree and Presents thing.
    And since he did that, I've seen no posts saying that someone put it out so...it's still it.
    Uh... You mean like what you posted right here:

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    He quickly puts out the fire in the fireplace and turns the lights off.
    "Doooooo iiiiiiiit!"
    Funny though, since he has a black coat and mane you can't even see Songdancer in the dark...
    ?

14. - Top - End - #1304
    Pixie in the Playground

SamuraiGirl

C'nor, Bushranger and Kerfuffle,

Simply for your convenience (since things get buried in the streets thread) here is my latest post in the Winguardia and Friends scene.

Spoiler
    Show
    The ladies head around a corner to find a residential street lying calmly before them. Starlight glints off the snowpiles lining neatly shoveled drives. The little houses are mostly well kept in spite of their age and diminutive size.

Jessica’s house is especially cute… or it would be if it were not marred by crime scene tape and a notice pinned to the door stating that the house is part of an active investigation and off limits by authority of Remnant. At the first sight of the tape Winguardia takes off at a sprint up the drive and toward the front door.

I will be posting more quickly for this now.
    Expect my character 'Wanderer' to simply vanish. Please always err on the side of continuing without me. My schedule makes my posting patchy at times and I don't want to hold up other folks' fun.

Former alias: wingrae, Wooly Winged Wonder

I'm officially back! Whee! I should be able to post regularly for a few months :-)

15. - Top - End - #1305

Uh... You mean like what you posted right here:

?
    Well...
    Uh...
    Damn.

Wait, why're we treating this like it's a big deal, again?
    I personally was doing this for the lulz, because people who go down chimneys usually get their butts burnt. I'll change it if Dark Elf Bard wishes me to though.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

16. - Top - End - #1306
    Pixie in the Playground

If not, it can wait until Friday, but did you post for Spec in the Caves of Virtue?

Also, Orb of Blood, do I need to post in Outside?
    Wow, totally missed this post!

Anyways, if you have the time, then yes. Do you need a link to the last post?

Aaand I'm going to *poke* TE there as well, while I'm at it.
    Thank-you Ceika so much for my awesome avatar!

17. - Top - End - #1307
    Ogre in the Playground

It would be nice, if you can provide one without too much trouble.

*heats poker in fire*

*pokes TE to Drychalk*

18. - Top - End - #1308
    Pixie in the Playground

Urg. Falling asleep in front of computer already? Yes. 'S not late, but I've been going to bed at odd hours, so I'm going to have to deadtime here and finish up everything else I said I'd do Friday tomorrow.

19. - Top - End - #1309
    Pixie in the Playground

Here you go!
    Thank-you Ceika so much for my awesome avatar!

20. - Top - End - #1310
    Ogre in the Playground

Thanks! I'll probably get a post up for there (and one for Inside) in the morning, as it's midnight here, and I need sleep, so I have to deadtime.

21. - Top - End - #1311
    Bugbear in the Playground

Slii Mr. C would go for pipe 1 as far as I remember he was there to invastigate it, thats why i didn't mention the number.^^

*pokes TE to OOC thread*

Strange poke, but I need you to clear some thing about the Outside after fight fight.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

22. - Top - End - #1312
    Titan in the Playground

Alexandrian, for when you get back, Dipsnig is calling Percilla in the NO thread, having decided to go on her mission himself with Raennall.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

23. - Top - End - #1313
    Ogre in the Playground

Slii, sorry about dropping the Time Tower thing. I got completely lost on the last puzzle Lellienth had reached... Feel free to assume whatever happened to her.

24. - Top - End - #1314
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: [Nexus] OOC 29: Since When Have Titles Been All That Important, Anyway?

Speaking of odd pokes, I am not sure if I have missed anyone in GloG. So I shall poke anyone waiting on me to poke me to GloG! :3

Also have a ragular poke, though.

*Pokes C'nor to Random Places and Plots*

I believe it is time to continue that timey whimey tale. Or perhaps it was time forty-five minutes ago? Or four score and seven years ago... I am confuddled now. @_@
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

25. - Top - End - #1315
    Ogre in the Playground

Can I have a link, please?

And I think it was time three years from now...

26. - Top - End - #1316
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: [Nexus] OOC 29: Since When Have Titles Been All That Important, Anyway?

Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

27. - Top - End - #1317
    Dwarf in the Playground

If the talk has turned to that of time travelers, C'nor do you want to resume the discussion between the two in the DFI? It seems the sickly version of us made this post and may not have told you about it. Recently edited for grammar, the sick mind mainly got the answer right so we will leave it like that.
    We love plural first person personal pronouns.
    Rejoice in the bosom of white text our child.
    Avatar by Gnomish Wanderer! (::) invisible cookies (::)

28. - Top - End - #1318
    Ogre in the Playground

You did tell me about it, yes. In your Fae QT. I'll go post there in a bit.

29. - Top - End - #1319

To phase two members of the Hermitage invasion plot, (I think Morty shadow caller and Darkcomet.) Justin has made the call in my last post in that thread.

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters

30. - Top - End - #1320
    Bugbear in the Playground

It would be nice, if you can provide one without too much trouble.

*heats poker in fire*

*pokes TE to Drychalk*
    Youch!

Jeez, I'm not even back for ten seconds and you guys are already trying to kill me.
    Last edited by ThirdEmperor; 2012-03-10 at 03:40 PM.
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.