New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 243940414243444546474849
Results 1,441 to 1,446 of 1446
  1. - Top - End - #1441
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] AMEN XLIII: REVOLUTION!

Halls

"Um, maybe. What's he look like? I don't pay much attention to members besides my boss." And he'd really rather not pay any attention to her, but she has him so firmly around her little finger she can make him dance without even using her mind-control.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

2. - Top - End - #1442
    Troll in the Playground

Halls

"Tan skin, orange hair, horns and a tail, devilishly handsome," Jeannie says. "You seen him?"
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

3. - Top - End - #1443
    Orc in the Playground

Halls

"No, I don't think so. I'm not sure he'd want to spend time with me, to be honest. Unless the 'devilish' part is just random description and not a hint as to his exact extraplanar origins." I'm reasonably sure that neither Dam'Bul nor Nephrim have actually met Kal. I could, however, be wrong.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

4. - Top - End - #1444
    Troll in the Playground

"Well, never mind then," Jeannie says. Since Dam'Bul can be no use to her, she wanders off again.

Wander wander....
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

5. - Top - End - #1445
    Barbarian in the Playground

Hallways -> Departure

Then they're off to Riverside without delay.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

6. - Top - End - #1446
    Ogre in the Playground

Ilpholin's Office - Stu

There isn't even a knock. Just a slam as Stu, the walking, talking flower kicks the door open.
    "Better lock up your daughters, better lock up your wives, ba-bie cause Stu's here to make them feel special. Also to do that silly paperwork nonsense."

Ilpholin just blinks, looking up from the papers she was examining. "I take it you're here for an interview?"

"You're the interviewer? Man, if I knew that, I would have come here sooner. Feel free to ask me anything. And I do mean... anything."

"Uh-huh......" Ilpholin says, staring at Stu incredulously as she slides a form over the desk.

Stu's finger changes into a pen and he fills out the form with surprising deftness for a flower that's never written anything before in his life.

Spoiler
    Show
    Name: Stu
    Sex: Heh, heh, heh... *waggle lusciously*
    Species: Rose
    Profession: Professional women deflowerer.
    Reason for joining AMEN: It's the only place I haven't been physically thrown out of yet.
    Special skills/items you believe will aid/have decided to contribute to AMEN: I've got prowess like you've never felt before. Also a flamethrower.
    References (Victims preferred): Lessee... there's Bliss, that one girl from Trog's I never got her name, I guess GLoG, Charity, Moff
    Past Experience: Single most successful thief in the Nexus... of women's hearts
    Other Information: Need to be watered twice a day, if you know what I mean

Stu's not really sure if being watered is a double entendre or not, but decided it was worth the extra mile to act like it is. There's no way this buxom babe could resist his wit now. Heh heh heh... might as well clear off the desk now. Which is what Stu does, sending things flying with a sweep.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Ilpholin shouts not even having a chance to read the form.

"Oh. Uh... thought I'd... just clear the way for our interview." Stu says, hopping up to sit on the desk, leaning forward and destroying any concept of personal space.

"Ok. Ok, that's enough." Ilpholin says, tossing the form aside and fluttering her eyes at Stu. "I'm guessing you only came here for one thing."

"Yes?"

"And with such a special specimen as you... I need to deal with you... thoroughly..."

"Yeeesssss?"

Ilpholin runs a finger gently down Stu's petals. "I can show you new heights you've never seen before. Would you like me to rock your world?"

"YES!"

The next sounds that can be heard from Ilpholin's office are screams... of pure absolute terror as Stu gets thrown bodily throw the walls and ceiling with such force that he goes through them like they were paper. He gets several stories high outside before gravity kicks and he falls right into the...

NEW THREAD
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.