New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425
  1. - Top - End - #721
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Saer's Manor

The demon sighed when Nixa spoke, gently releasing her hand and turning to face her squarely, head tipping slightly to the side. "You are in too much pain, Nixa. If not this, then what?"
    My avatar Saer made by the lovely, talented Gnomish Wanderer! Thank you!

I try to check OOC thread, but I'm not terribly loyal to it. Best way to get my attention is to PM me. Harass me, please!

KCDC

2. - Top - End - #722
    Pixie in the Playground

((I just got back from my annual three-hour torture session - also known as a trip to the hair-dressers. Terrible, terrible times!!))

And that... is a good question.

She never liked drinking blood. It made her feel like a vampire, like some vile undead creature living off of another's life.

But Laira's laws claim lives if misunderstood.

Well, that settles it. By way of reply, she turns from him again, picks up a pack, tears it with her claws and begins to drink the life-giving liquid.

Rush! Rush of giddiness, rush of energy, rush of desire!

And yet, controlling it all, a determination. She WILL NOT be left behind, and once she finishes the first pack, she fixes her eyes on his and gives a reassuring 'I'm still myself' smile, hiding her giddiness as best she can.
    Thank-you Ceika so much for my awesome avatar!

3. - Top - End - #723
    Pixie in the Playground

((3 hours?? Why!?))

As Nixa drank the blood, then smiled at him, Saer reached out and gently dabbed at a corner of her lovely mouth with his fingertip, helping to clean a stray drop. His face didn't return the smile. The demon had a serious set to his face as he reached into the open refrigerator and held out another packet to her with his eyebrows slightly raising. "More?"

He didn't know how much she required, but one packet had about 1/8 of what was usually in a human's system. If she generally required an entire animal, he was guessing one packet wasn't enough to help, especially with the amount of damage she was carrying around.

I try to check OOC thread, but I'm not terribly loyal to it. Best way to get my attention is to PM me. Harass me, please!

KCDC

4. - Top - End - #724
    Pixie in the Playground

((It's due to insanely long hair and a venomous hatred of anyone touching it, coupled with an introverted personality and an intolerance of people who babble inane questions like: "Oooh, is that your natural hair color?" All in all, it'd probably go a lot faster if I didn't complain my way through it. *Sigh*.))

1/8? Well, in that case, unless you have something you'd like Saer to do, I'm just going to skip forward a while, then.

It's as Nixa's half-way through her sixth pack that she shudders. And falls to her knees, the pack dropping and spilling blood across the floor, coughing horribly. Her skin is glows a shade of red which would be a somewhat pretty rosy-aura if it wasn't due to her Core overheating. For a moment, she's so unbearably hot, Saer ought to be glad he's a demon, as flame dances across her face, licks at her hair and seeps into the bloody wounds.

But that's all okay, nothing to worry about. She is a red dragon after all. It's not exactly normal though, and neither is the... laughter... that seems to be rolling from her in shudders.

5. - Top - End - #725
    Pixie in the Playground

((lol. Sounds barbaric. Sorry for the long delays. My new rotation is ridiculous busy. I'm still around, just not as much forum time!))

As she fell to the floor, Saer took a step forward and almost reached for her. Nixa's name was on the tip of his tongue...then he saw the shaking in her shoulders.

The demon froze mid-reach and slowly stood back up. Brow creased, he took in a deep breath through his nose and let it out slowly with a careful shake of his head. His next words, he spoke half to himself, half to her. "You...are definitely not coming with me."

KCDC

6. - Top - End - #726
    Pixie in the Playground

((s'okay. ))

Yeah, that's probably for the best. She does not look in much of a condition to accompany him, though if she was in her right mind she'd protest the decision.

As it was, when the shaking and laughter finally stops, and she pulls herself upright with the help of a table nearby, she turns to face him with an expression of sheer lust.

The wound on her chest? Gone. Not even a scar, just smooth ashen skin once more.

7. - Top - End - #727
    Pixie in the Playground

When she fixed him with that gaze, Saer's body tensed somewhat. He reached a hand down slowly and gripped the edge of a nearby counter, squeezing until his knuckles shown whiter than normal. He cleared his throat, blinked hard once and shook his head in an attempt to focus. Glancing down, it was clear to see she was healed. That much was good news at any rate. "Glad to see you're feeling better." To his credit, his voice sounded remarkably stable. Eyes darting back up to her own, he stifled his own body's reaction to her gaze with a quiet growl. "Now do I need to lock you up somewhere?"

KCDC

8. - Top - End - #728
    Pixie in the Playground

Was that a flash of surprise on her face? She must not have drunk enough to decimate her ability to speak, or her ability to process what she hears. "You would trust a werecat to roam the house, but you don't trust me?"

She remembers his words from a few moments before. Now that she can't have, she must accompany him to Laira. Stepping delicately closer, her eyes still on his face, "Doesn't my lord enjoy my company? It is a new planet, after all. Doesn't my lord want me?"

9. - Top - End - #729
    Pixie in the Playground

Saer was about to answer her first question when she started taking those steps towards him. Shutting his mouth, the demon cleared his throat and looked down a moment to gather himself, hand gripping the edge of the table tighter. He blinked and forced his eyes back up just as she was within reach. Extending a hand, he rest it lightly against her shoulder, stopping her heat from coming too close.

Hells, she was beautiful.

His voice was deeper and softer than usual. "Wanting you has never been the issue, Nixa. I worry for your safety. As for your brother...I had no intentions of allowing him free reign of the house."

KCDC

10. - Top - End - #730
    Pixie in the Playground

Her eyes widen further when he stops her. But even when not under the bloodlust, she's never one to admit defeat. She raises her claw to gently, lightly trace it's way up the inside of his arm, to brush across his neck - just the way she knows he can't resist - and come to rest eventually on the side of his face.

"It's my world, Saer. I'll be safe there, as I'm safe with you."

A thought seems to strike her. "Or better yet, you don't even need to go. If I can't come, then you could just stay..."