New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Inside 43

[Willow's Lab]

"Eeveek, stop right now!" Becca says very sternly. Geeze, she wishes she could communicate easier with him. Looks like he's goign to be one of those hard pokemon to work with. She's been very lucky with Shroomy and Phanish so far.

2. - Top - End - #182
    Barbarian in the Playground

[Willow's Lab]

Eeveek stops.

In this case by swallowing that Ember he was about to spit. The whole process looks rather akin to throwing up in one's mouth a little and then gulping it back down.

Suffice to say, very unpleasant.

"Stop,"
    the Pokemon echoes. "Stop 'oH pItlh."

He turns away from the pokeball and faces directly at Becca now. "pIn ta'taH ghobe' neH jIH Daq HoH het K'tak?"

Followed by a little snort of flame.

"SoH laH ghobe' Qoy qatlh ta' jIH jatlh?"

Hmm...

He seems to be waiting for orders?
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

3. - Top - End - #183
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    [Park]

Harnel almost misses it, but when he realizes something's watching him, he bares his teeth a little and calls out. "Who's there? Come out and show yourself."
    A Grig, a six-inch-tall shapely woman with the lower half of a spider, will suddenly land on his lap.

"Heya! Lookin pretty lonely here. Are you the type to commonly sit on park benches looking lonely, or is this a rare occurrence for you?"
    Last edited by Lost_Deep; 2012-03-01 at 05:15 PM.

4. - Top - End - #184
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    [Park - Astranna Timeline]

An agreement! Excellent! "Ooooo-kay!"

And then a horde of the gloamings descend up on cynthia and Astranna. Like the first, they all have black skin and yellow eyes, but of different shades, as well as different body shapes, though they all fit a spindly or lanky look.

At this point, said gloamings will attempt to reach into the pair, and pull out little glowing orbs. If successful, three things will be taken from each.

Astranna will lose her voice, her hair and her gender. This will leave her as a mute with no sexual characteristics of any sort and no hair at all, a completely smooth scalp instead.

Cynthia will also have her gender taken, lose her skin texture so that it feels flat and plastic-y, and finally she'll have a good deal of her height taken. 35%, to be exact. She'll remain the same proportions she was previously, but now her height shall be comparable to that of a halfling child.

"We take three things, you get to keep three things from us, whatever you want! come on, the stash is this way! Just follow, the hole will let you through!" And the gloamings will all run off into the brush, descending down a hole a little ways away. if either of the victims players here press their hand to the hole, they'll get sucked into the gloaming stash area.
    [Park - Astranna Timeline]

As soon as the gloamings start to advance on them Astrana feels something snap in her, she had enough. Valente was still missing, kidnapped by some evil bitch and now she was being attacked by some ****ing garden gnomes?

Her eyes flashes and with a roar arcane energy swirls around her like a vortex.

The closest gloamling might be caught in the fire unless it quickly retreats. While the fire is hopefully keeping them at bay Astrana pick up one of her pact bindings. She had traded away a part of her soul for this so it better be worth it.

It was a completely smooth black stone shaped as a heart, the charm of hearts. As the fire around her subsides she activates it and the gloamings will (unless they make a will save) feel a powerful attraction the instance they see the tiefling. If they don't resist the charm they will see her as the perfect being and fall madly in love with her for a while.

5. - Top - End - #185
    Ogre in the Playground

[Willow's Lab]

"You could understand that?" Becca says. She's never heard a pokemon speak in any way she could understand before. She's heard of it, but actually witnessing it is something else. "Okay then. We're just gonna leave this ball here." She says, pointing at it. "It's someone else's pokemon, no matter how crazy it is."

[Park - Astrana Timeline]

Whoa! Fire! How cool is that! Cythia watches Astrana work her magic, clearly impressed. When she uses the charm, the demon girl blinks. Huh, that felt a little funny. Feels fine now though. Seems she has some resistance to the compulsion.

6. - Top - End - #186
    Ogre in the Playground

[Park - Harnel]

"And nobody should be alone during the night, right guys?" One of the gloamings say, as he comes out of the bush, crying out agreement. it's Leafwatch! and two other unnamed ones, one male and one female. "So we can keep you company!"

[Park - Atranna and Cynthia]

And thus every gloaming was caught in the sudden burst of magic!

This is either going to be very good,

Or very.

Very.

Bad.

Let's find out!

The first thing that they do is every one of them starts to blush. Their faces turn different dark colors, changing off from the typical pitch black. Then immediately they scurry off, vanishing down a hole for a moment, before coming back up. All seven of them are carrying glowing orbs, and then offer them to Astranna intently. None of them says anything, not sure what to say to a being so beautiful and lovely and just generally awesome.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

7. - Top - End - #187
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_Deep View Post
    A Grig, a six-inch-tall shapely woman with the lower half of a spider, will suddenly land on his lap.

"Heya! Lookin pretty lonely here. Are you the type to commonly sit on park benches looking lonely, or is this a rare occurrence for you?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    [Park - Harnel]

"And nobody should be alone during the night, right guys?" One of the gloamings say, as he comes out of the bush, crying out agreement. it's Leafwatch! and two other unnamed ones, one male and one female. "So we can keep you company!"
    [Park - Harnel]

"Thank you all for the gesture, but there's really only one lady I need the company of. I appreciate the thought though." Harnel explains, not really in the mood for said company.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

8. - Top - End - #188

[Park - Atranna and Cynthia]

Astrana smirks, glad that for once one of her tricks actually worked out as intended. Well, sort of.

She inspects the orbs to see if she can determine what they are, if she isn't successful she will turn to Cynthia, "What are these? What do they do?"

9. - Top - End - #189
    Ogre in the Playground

[Park - Astrana and Cynthia]

The little girl shrug. "I dunno. Some sort of weird, glowy thing I guess." Cynthia knows nothing of gloamings or their weird orbs.

10. - Top - End - #190
    Barbarian in the Playground

[Willow's Lab]

Eeveek just stares blankly at Becca for a few moments before sighing and shaking his fuzzy little head. He begins glowing brightly for but a moment and when the light fades he's an Eevee again!

Is he unable to hold up evolutions between battles?

Is there some time limit on the ability?

Who knows!

Though he's still pretty roughed up from the fight. Becca might want to do something about that?

Anywho!

The Eevee raises one paw toward his master, lil' fingers splayed out. "Stop."

Then points to himself. "jIH 'oH Glamdring," Shortly followed by pointing at Becca! "SoH 'oH pIn."
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

11. - Top - End - #191
    Ogre in the Playground

[Park - Astranna and Cynthia]

"They're body things!" One of the gloamings says, "They make good gifts! You just put on against your chest and it works!"

12. - Top - End - #192

[Park - Astranna and Cynthia]

"Err..." That sounded odd. They were most likely beneficial though as they were giving them to her as a gifts.

"So what do they do exactly? 'Body things' doesn't tell me much." She asks as she takes an orb in her hand to inspect it closer.

13. - Top - End - #193
    Ogre in the Playground

"They give you... stuff! Go ahead, try one!" The gloaming girl grins, reaching up to give Astrana the orb she's holding. the others do as well, each hoping that they're the one that Astrana picks.

14. - Top - End - #194

Astrana sigh but she was willing to t it out and will after a moment of hesitation follow the little fey's instructions with the orb.

15. - Top - End - #195
    Ogre in the Playground

As Astrana presses the orb to her chest, she'll feel something 'click' within her mind. Magical workings, while she doesn't learn any new ones, all seem clearer, easier to understand, and Astrana's ability to work with magic increased somewhat.

the gloamings sit at watch hopefully. The one Astranna took the orb from hoping that the tiefling likes what she was given, while the rest all hope she doesn't, so that Astranna can accept their gifts.

((Seriously. For a mage of any sort, that was an insanely lucky roll. Astrana's talent with magic in general has gone up by a considerable amount.))
    Last edited by Halae; 2012-03-01 at 09:09 PM.

16. - Top - End - #196
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    [Park - Harnel]

"Thank you all for the gesture, but there's really only one lady I need the company of. I appreciate the thought though." Harnel explains, not really in the mood for said company.
    "Ooh. Lady troubles."

The grig leans down toward the gloamings. "You see, a lot of mortals have this monogamy thing, where they only curtain with one person at a time. It's kind of weird, and is done to show the other person how much you love them. But then if you feel like you don't want to be monogamous anymore, there is no way to go about it with making people upset."

She looks back up at Harnel. "Of course, there are the sticky bits of dating, too! Hey, who's the lucky gal?"

17. - Top - End - #197

The tiefling looks herself over, checking every part of herself including the tail and the horns. Nothing different. She felt better though, more powerful. That was her favorite feeling.

She grins and turns her attention to the other orbs, would they have the same effect? Only one way to find out.

If she gained more power there was a better chance she could defeat Ilpholin and take back Valente and all sorts of other things she had planned. Slowly she takes yet another of the orbs to her chest to see what happens.

18. - Top - End - #198
    Ogre in the Playground

[Park - Harnel]

The gloamings all nod oddly, wondering just how an individual could stand to live like that. They don't say much for now though.

[Park - Astrana]

As Astrana does the same with the second orb, She'll feel that same power sensation, the same talent for magic manifesting within her. this is most certainly a good thing, as it's an even greater amount that the previous orb.
    Last edited by Halae; 2012-03-01 at 09:50 PM.

19. - Top - End - #199
    Ogre in the Playground

[Park - Harnel]

Harnel scowls a bit.
    "No offense, but I don't really think it's any of your business." He says. Monogamy isn't even an issue here. Or rather it really is.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

20. - Top - End - #200
    Dwarf in the Playground

Park - Harnel

The grig shrugs. "Hey! I don't care! I waas going to invite you to a party, but if you would prefer to sit here and mope, hey! That's your choice!"

The grig turns around, as if to leave, but then turns back around suddenly.

"HERE'S an idea! How about you tell me who the girl is, and we'll invite HER to the party, too? And then, whoop! It looks like we were invited to the same party! WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF THAT!?!"

21. - Top - End - #201

[Park - Astrana]

One step closer...

With enough of these orbs she could surpass what some of her peers at the fourth tower had been working for all their lives and all thanks to a simple pact bound.

This must be the dark ones luck at work. She turns to her bag and picks out an insignia, yet another part of her soul sold for this mark but now it proved worth it. Her soul would probably be eaten anyway or turn into a wraith.

She smirks at the insignia, hoping that effects will be even greater once she holds it while taking yet another orb to her chest.

22. - Top - End - #202
    Ogre in the Playground

[Park - Harnel]

"Pretty low, I'd say," One gloaming says, "Yeah, we don't invite a lot of big people. just make it weird."

[Park - Astrana]

Well, no magical buff this time. Astrana kind of hit the dead limit on that anyways, having literally the maximum natural talent anybody could have now.

So instead, what she picks up is an interesting difference. there's no rush of talent for magic like before. Instead, Astrana's figure will take on an even more feminine and curvy appearance, hips and breasts gaining size. She'll also find she is a good deal more attracted to men with muscular physiques than before. No other changes present themselves.
    Last edited by Halae; 2012-03-01 at 10:22 PM.

23. - Top - End - #203
    Ogre in the Playground

[Park - Astrana]

Cynthia's eyes practically pop out of her head at the most recent change. Then... she dissolves into a fit of giggles. "Heehee, you're boobs are huge."

24. - Top - End - #204

[Park - Astrana]

Okay, not cool. Not cool.

Sure, curves were great, they were a type of power, but she had an ideal figure already, now she just felt bloated. These would be more of a hindrance then an attribute, she couldn't run with these!

She blushes as she hear Cynthia and stares at the gloamings, "Can you unmake this? You created the orbs... right? I want to go back to the way I was before I took the latest orb." This was so awkward.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-03-01 at 10:56 PM.

25. - Top - End - #205
    Ogre in the Playground

[Park - Astrana]

"I-I-I'm so sorry!" the gloaming she took the 'busty' orb from says, near panicking. oh no! she didn't like it!

The little gloaming will attempt to reach into Astrana's ankle and pull the orb back out, after which Astrana will return to her original size and preferences. Her clothing may be a bit stretched, unfortunately, but that's how it goes.

26. - Top - End - #206
    Ogre in the Playground

Park - Harnel

"Great as that may seem, I think she'd be rather upset with me if I did that. Cessie doesn't really like surprises." Harnel tells them.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

27. - Top - End - #207
    Ogre in the Playground

[Park - Astrana]

Cynthia manages to recover from her giggling. Too funny. Then an idea! "Ooh, can I have one too?" She asks in the most cute way she can manage. It's pretty darn cute too. Big smile, and dimples!

28. - Top - End - #208

[Park - Astrana]

Phew. Astrana breathes out, quite relived to don't have to carry around all that forever. She had found out the orbs were reversible though which was something and that orb might be useful for something. "Thanks, I appreciate it." She tells the gloamings before turning to the other orbs.

Then Cynthia suddenly requests something which causes Astrana to sigh, "Sure, but don't blame me if you get hurt by them alright?"

She will then try another orb on her chest while I assume Cynthia do the same.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-03-01 at 11:17 PM.

29. - Top - End - #209
    Dwarf in the Playground

Park - Harnel

"No? Are you sure? Pity."
    She looks sad at this. She sighs mournfully, and looks down at the gloamings. "Sorry, guys. Looks like it's only going to be a small one tonight."

With that, she tries to jump up onto Harnel's shoulders. "Well, I hope you don't mind, but I have a strict rule against letting people go on without giving them something to remember me by, okay? It's kind of a thing I do so that on those days when people are in the mood for a party, they think of me!"

The Gloamings may know this as psycho's "Okay, mister SRS BSNS." speech. Last time, it ended in turning a high elf into a drow.

30. - Top - End - #210
    Ogre in the Playground

As Astrana takes the next orb into her body, she'll find herself losing her curves, and her face takes on an androgynous quality, leaving her gender in question to casual onlookers. She's still a woman, but she'll find she thinks of women in a whole new light; incredibly sexy, and as her new libido kicks in she will want sex right away, such is the power of the libido that was present in the orb she received. on top of this, she will have a taste for large cleavage.

Cynthia gets something Astrana would have found useful; impressive talent in fighting! Not much else.

[Park - Harnel and Harnel]

Harnel, coming away from MaGLoG, is looking generally mopey at the moment. He smells like burnt chapagne from all that he's drunk tonight, and at this point he's mostly just wandering around feeling mopey.

And then he stumbles on the little gathering here. The gloamonings look between the two Harnels, shocked "Whoa."