New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202136 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: {Nexus} GLoG LXXX: The Continuation of a New Era!

Forest Hut - Days Later

Waterstrider responds to her voice by nuzzling close and giving a content sigh. "Morning, love." He whispers softly to her, still tired.

2. - Top - End - #302
    Troll in the Playground

[Garden]

"Agreed!" Jamie declares, grinning ear to ear.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

3. - Top - End - #303
    Ogre in the Playground

[Forest Hut]

"Good morning." Renetta tangles her fingers in his fur and smiles gently. "How are you feeling? You can go back to sleep if you want. I don't mind."

4. - Top - End - #304
    Ogre in the Playground

Forest Hut

Waterstrider reaches up to stroke her cheek with the back of his paw, smiling gently and looking into her eyes. "And miss seeing you more than I do already? Never."

5. - Top - End - #305
    Ogre in the Playground

[Forest Hut]

Renetta grins and burrows her face in his shoulder, planting a kiss there. "I'm so glad you're back." She says for what is perhaps the hundredth time now.

She has something more on her mind today, however. She pulls away just enough so she can put her hands on her swollen stomach. "It can't be long before the baby comes now. We should give Dawn Wolf our answer soon." She searches his face for his reaction. She suspects he might have some protest even though she'd said she wanted to before.

6. - Top - End - #306
    Ogre in the Playground

Forest Hut

"I think it'd be something beautiful to do for her."
    He tells her with a nuzzle. "But it is your choice. You have the most to lose over it."

7. - Top - End - #307
    Ogre in the Playground

[Forest Hut]

Renetta nods. "I want to do it. For her, and for you." She's determined, though not without her worries. It's a pretty huge change after all. Her life has already changed completely, though, so what's a bit more for the better?

8. - Top - End - #308
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Andy's Room
    A week doesn't sound too bad.
    At the end of it, Bill feels like he has bounded with both Andy and Lucy.
    After all, if they were paying attention then they both should have learned his language by now.
    Andy's Room

Time is a strange thing in the nexus. And therefor we could now assume all is done.

How many of Bills speech can be translated depends on his player, but note that Andy tried to have all common words in it. He should avoid making new words for now.

For Lucy Andy tried to teach her everything about the most common tech as possible, like PC's, mobile phones, tablets and so on.He hopes she might get a better understanding with time. At the end he heads to Bill.

"I knew this is just a basic setup, but I think it is enougth for now. I will look if I can get a labtop ready with a program so your able to do little updates on your own."

Assuming Bill and Lucy need less sleep than him he is obviously tired, he worked until they where to sleepy.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

9. - Top - End - #309
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Lake Shore]

Renetta listens to the music with a wide smile on her face. "That's really nice, Brinika." She says after it's ended.
    Brinika nods.
    I know! I like the Fraggles. They're so happy and musical and they live underground like we do. I wonder if they're real. So many other things are. Do you now any songs yourself?
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

10. - Top - End - #310
    Barbarian in the Playground

Rowan Cabin

If Shelly feels the seed taking root, she doesn't let on to Julie, who is just now toweling off after her shower with Ericka. The intense emotions shared during that curtain have revitalized her somewhat from the stress of the pregnancy, even if they didn't put her back to 100%. From her dresser in the bedroom, she flashes in a set of her pre-pregnancy clothes, happy that they fit again, if not perfectly. A bit of psionic flesh shaping while no one is looking later and she'll have her preferred figure back.

She looks over at Ericka, no doubt still uncomfortable with her heavier chest, and walks over to help her lover dry off her tail.

"You know, we really should sit down and teach you how to change back and forth. No sense you needing me around if one of the girls needs to be fed." She really isn't going to let that go, is she? Maybe it's just to keep Eric from getting a swelled head, or maybe she secretly enjoys the control she's got over him. Either way, that smirk on her face isn't going away any time soon.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

11. - Top - End - #311
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lake Shore]

"I actually learned to play the violin when I was growing up. It's been a long time since I've played though." She hasn't had access to one for quite a while. Maybe that'll have to be something she looks into.

12. - Top - End - #312
    Titan in the Playground

[Lake Shore]

Oooh. I like violins. They have a very nice sound. Do you want to learn it again? Brinika asks. As far as she's concerned, the more music around, the better.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

13. - Top - End - #313
    Ogre in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin]

Ericka rolls her eyes, letting Julie dry off her tail, "Probably a good idea, yeah. You're enjoying this waaaaaay too much," she teases. She pokes at her breasts, not liking the heavyness about them, "While we're at it, could you make these smaller? Big boobs are nice and all, but I'm more used to not having any at all, you know?"

She seems have accepted feeding duty somewhat; realistically, if she has the ability there's no reason not to take over part of that. the only issue may be social stigma, and even then Ericka has never been one to care about what other people think of her.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

14. - Top - End - #314

Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    [Rowan Cabin]

Ericka rolls her eyes, letting Julie dry off her tail, "Probably a good idea, yeah. You're enjoying this waaaaaay too much," she teases. She pokes at her breasts, not liking the heavyness about them, "While we're at it, could you make these smaller? Big boobs are nice and all, but I'm more used to not having any at all, you know?"

She seems have accepted feeding duty somewhat; realistically, if she has the ability there's no reason not to take over part of that. the only issue may be social stigma, and even then Ericka has never been one to care about what other people think of her.
    Rowan Cabin

Julie leans in to kiss Ericka softly on the lips, letting out a breathy sigh, "Mmmnope. Call it more incentive. In fact... I think we should play a little game. I'll show you how to change back and forth, and until you get it right, I'm going to mess with your body a bit. Once you can change to my satisfation, I'll put you back in whatever shape you want, alright?" Julie's tone doesn't leave much wiggle room on this, and that same hint of daring is sparkling in her eyes again.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

15. - Top - End - #315
    Ogre in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin]

Oh dear. Julie has that look in her eyes. the look that suggests she's got plans. silly plans. But Ericka will be able to change to whatever she wants after right? Ok, so, whatever, we can run with it, "Yeah, sure. May as well have some fun with it, right?"

16. - Top - End - #316
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lake Shore]

"I'd like to, but I'm not sure I'll get the chance for a while with the baby coming so soon. And I don't have a violin." She doesn't expect to be able to get her hands on one any time in the near future either.

17. - Top - End - #317

[Rowan Cabin]

Oh dear. Julie has that look in her eyes. the look that suggests she's got plans. silly plans. But Ericka will be able to change to whatever she wants after right? Ok, so, whatever, we can run with it, "Yeah, sure. May as well have some fun with it, right?"
    Rowan Cabin

"Well alright then, let me demonstrate a few times first, and you just concentrate on what you feel." Julie will take advantage of their close contact to slowly and deliberately flip that mental switch that turns Eric back to himself. She'll also try to establish contact with his mind, and direct his thoughts inward so he can 'see' what she's doing in greater detail.

That accomplished, she'll repeat the procedure and change him back into Ericka, just as slowly.

Now, to see what he's learned. Julie doesn't really know how accomplished he is psionically, so this little game will be as good a test as anything else she can think of.

18. - Top - End - #318
    Titan in the Playground

[Lake Shore]

Awwww. Well, maybe we'll get you a violin after the baby is born. How much longer is it? Brinika asks curiously. Goblin pregnancies actually last only eight months.

19. - Top - End - #319
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lake Shore]

Renetta doesn't expect them to actually get her a violin. As far as she knows, they're still not easy to come by here. "It's probably not too much longer. Maybe a week more." Elf pregnancies are generally longer, but the baby isn't purely an elf.

20. - Top - End - #320
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
    Rowan Cabin

"Well alright then, let me demonstrate a few times first, and you just concentrate on what you feel." Julie will take advantage of their close contact to slowly and deliberately flip that mental switch that turns Eric back to himself. She'll also try to establish contact with his mind, and direct his thoughts inward so he can 'see' what she's doing in greater detail.

That accomplished, she'll repeat the procedure and change him back into Ericka, just as slowly.

Now, to see what he's learned. Julie doesn't really know how accomplished he is psionically, so this little game will be as good a test as anything else she can think of.
    Ericka will pay close attention to the steps of the transformation, watching carefully.

Her introspection is actually rather spectacular, and Julie may get the feeling that she didn't actually need to help too much with showing Ericka how it's done. Still, as she attempts to change herself, a few critical flaws in the work will make it so that it fails utterly. Still, better than expected on a first try.

21. - Top - End - #321

Ericka will pay close attention to the steps of the transformation, watching carefully.

Her introspection is actually rather spectacular, and Julie may get the feeling that she didn't actually need to help too much with showing Ericka how it's done. Still, as she attempts to change herself, a few critical flaws in the work will make it so that it fails utterly. Still, better than expected on a first try.
    Rowan Cabin

She must have been paying attention, it's just her technique that needs improving. Still, Julie did promise to provide incentives, so it's time to make good on that.

Ericka may feel the fur from her tail spreading, slowly at first, but then more quickly as it starts up her back and across her midsection. The downy grey fur sprouts quickly, each strand growing to an average length before settling down.

Ericka may want to work on a second attempt before more distracting changes take place, since this one won't even finish until its covered her entire body, and is taking up Julie's attention.

22. - Top - End - #322
    Ogre in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin]

Ericka tries again, ignoring the distracting sensation of fur making it her clothes feel funny. This time, the attempt is a bit better, a few less flaws, and it almost looks like she'll succeed, but then it pitters out.

23. - Top - End - #323
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Lake Shore]

Renetta doesn't expect them to actually get her a violin. As far as she knows, they're still not easy to come by here. "It's probably not too much longer. Maybe a week more." Elf pregnancies are generally longer, but the baby isn't purely an elf.
    Oooh. So with you, Jamie's mom and the lady Keo mentioned, there'll be a lot of babies around. That's neat, Brinika says. But it's nearly bedtime and I have to run. It's been very nice meeting you, Miss Renetta.

24. - Top - End - #324

[Rowan Cabin]

Ericka tries again, ignoring the distracting sensation of fur making it her clothes feel funny. This time, the attempt is a bit better, a few less flaws, and it almost looks like she'll succeed, but then it pitters out.
    Rowan Cabin

"Oh, such a shame. Does my darling need a bit more encouragement?" Julie finishes on the fur midway through the second attempt, and moves on to something a bit more humiliating. Ericka may find a much longer tongue lolling out of her mouth, and an urge to pant as the steamy bathroom and the fur combine to raise her temperature. Seconds later, her nose may begin to darken in shade, and get a bit damp. Is this the beginning of a muzzle? It seems so. Ericka may want to speed things along, before she starts howling at the moon.

25. - Top - End - #325
    Orc in the Playground

Dock by the Lake

"If you'd like, as you're undead, I might be able to teach you my way of fishing. Unless you need to breathe?" Myrim needs to breathe, but can also breathe water. It should work, although Annabelle may need to be cautious of fish thinking she's a decomposing body they can nibble on.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

26. - Top - End - #326
    Ogre in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin]

Unfortunately, the third attempt is sloppier than the second, as Ericka is now being distracted by the tongue.

The tongue is pretty well the only part part that has ever really creeped her out, and now that she has a really long one without a large enough mouth to put it in, she's having trouble focusing on what she should be.

27. - Top - End - #327
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lake Shore]

Lots of babies indeed. "Good night, Brinika. See you later." Renetta watch the little goblin leave before heading off to rejoin continuity herself.

28. - Top - End - #328

[Rowan Cabin]

Unfortunately, the third attempt is sloppier than the second, as Ericka is now being distracted by the tongue.

The tongue is pretty well the only part part that has ever really creeped her out, and now that she has a really long one without a large enough mouth to put it in, she's having trouble focusing on what she should be.
    Rowan Cabin

Julie frowns. She was getting better at this, and then all of a sudden got worse. The succubus will finish up with the muzzle then, and Ericka's overlong tongue suddenly has a lot more mouth to go with it.

Geeze, all these changes in a row are tiring. Julie might have to give in and take a break here soon.

29. - Top - End - #329
    Ogre in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin]

Ericka stops at this point, and attempts to say something, but it comes out slurred beyond recognition, due to her being unused to the mouth type. suffice to say, she is in no way amused.

30. - Top - End - #330

Rowan Cabin

Julie stops with the transformations, both out of pragmatism and because of Ericka's look, but she has a pleading look on her face, "Come on Eric, please keep trying? Just switching back the first time is the hard part, eventually I want to get you as good as I am with this, and that means being able to do it despite distractions, and at a moment's notice. Now please, try?" Julie doesn't resume the transformations, but instead tentatively reaches out to try to stroke Ericka's ears. This will do just as well as a distraction, provided Ericka allows her to do so.