New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222338 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #361
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: {Nexus} GLoG LXXX: The Continuation of a New Era!

Forest Hut

Waterstrider feels himself change as well, but he doesn't let it distract him from watching Renetta's shifting form. Overall, his body becomes slightly smaller, with longer legs and a slimmer physique. His fur mane vanishes for the most part as his fur becomes shorter and slightly scruffier even if it's softer. A crest of fur grows onto his chest, and his fingers lengthen slightly, becoming more humanlike than simply paws. He can feel his fangs shrink slightly with his muzzle and ears, but at the end, he can't help but smile at her. "You look absolutely beautiful. Just like before." He tells her before nibbling at her muzzle.

2. - Top - End - #362
    Ogre in the Playground

[Forest Hut]

Renetta bares her teeth in what is supposed to be a smile, but unfortunately her new mouth doesn't lend well to it. She'll have to pick up these little things as they go.

"I'm glad you think so." She nuzzles against him. She laughs briefly and plucks at her shift. "Are all my clothes going to feel funny with fur?" She asks. It's not a good funny either.

3. - Top - End - #363
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    {Andy's Room 2}

Vincent sighs a bit, not sure what Caroline even wanted to ask exactly.
    "So... Caroline used to be my age and we're girlfriend-boyfriend and then she grew up and I don't grow up and a part of her doesn't like that and I want her to be happy, so I figured maybe I'd do what she did and grow up too, but it wouldn't be for me, it'd be for her cause it never really bothered me before and so we wanted an adult to tell us what to do." He probably breaths in there somewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    {Andy's Room 2}

Caroline turns to look at Vincent. Wait. What do you mean, "do what she did"? Did you go back to that crazy fountain?
    {Andy's Room 2}

"Oh... well... I, um... might have..."
    He clearly hasn't drunk any of it yet.
    {Andy's Room 2}

Andy listens carefully, but his problem is he didn't know exactly what they mean maybe things can clear. After all he saw them a while ago, but I assume they don't have a great change in physikal appereance right?

"At first I would like to clear things. What do you mean by 'grew up'? I know several different meanings for that. And what about this fountain? Was this maybe the same thing effecting you?"
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

4. - Top - End - #364
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
    Rowan Cabin

Julie is a bit puzzled by the mention of luck dice as well, but doesn't mention it, "That's right. Eric is a bit different now, but he just wanted to try a new look." Eric should still smell the same, although the lupine smell will eventually fade now that his canine traits are gone.

"So, how do you make luck dice. Do you need help with it?" Julie is momentarily surprised how natural it feels to offer help, but shakes it off. She knows Keo, well enough that helping her is like helping any of her family, or Eric.

"Well, you need to take bones and make them have six sides, as same as the sides can be,m. It's really hard to get them all the same,m. And then you put Xs and Os on them, so that there are two Xs and two Os, and the Xs are always on the far side from the Os, and the sides without Xs or Os are on the far side from each other,m."
    While Keo is explaining this, she makes little hand movements to better communicate what the dice will be. "And you need six of them,m. I can go get the ones I've been working on, if you want to help,m!"
    Last edited by Lost_Deep; 2012-03-07 at 09:29 AM.

5. - Top - End - #365
    Troll in the Playground

[Sunning Rock]

Reinholdt starts purring loudly.
    "Mmmm... that feels good."
    Melody decides not to wake Reinholdt, and just as quietly as she appeared, she'll try to leave without waking him.

{Andy's Room 2}

"Oh... well... I, um... might have..."
    He clearly hasn't drunk any of it yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    Andy listens carefully, but his problem is he didn't know exactly what they mean maybe things can clear. After all he saw them a while ago, but I assume they don't have a great change in physikal appereance right?

"At first I would like to clear things. What do you mean by 'grew up'? I know several different meanings for that. And what about this fountain? Was this maybe the same thing effecting you?"
    Caroline stands up, posing for Andy. What you see now, is not how I looked just a short while ago.

I used to float around, looking more like a child. A fifteen year old child. Vincent and I go on adventures. Questing for gp and xp.
    she smiles and sits back down. After one encounter, we found a fountain in the wilderness. I was thirsty, and drank from it. And that's how I gained this beautiful body, finally grew to my true age of twenty three, and gained the DNA of a nymph, and a catperson. Now I'm one fourth human, one fourth ghost, one fourth nymph, and one fourth catperson.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

6. - Top - End - #366
    Ogre in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin]

Eric smiles, "Alright, I'll help, but I don't know how good I'll be at this. I've never made dice out of bone before. Or... really made dice at all," He'll follow along if Keo goes to get the dice she's been working on.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

7. - Top - End - #367
    Barbarian in the Playground

Rowan Cabin

"I'll stay here with the girls while you two run off to get those dice. Oh, and before I forget, did you find your new linens where I left them Keo? They were in my old room." Julie notices that Keo is still wearing her old, filthy set, but perhaps she simply didn't have time to change.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

8. - Top - End - #368
    Dwarf in the Playground

Rowan Cabin

Keo looks at Julie, confused.

"There were new linens in there,m? There was a yarn, and it was getting away,m."

That didn't work quite as planned, huh? Keo didn't even notice the linens, she was so taken with Julie's seeking yarn.

9. - Top - End - #369
    Ogre in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin]

Eric grins and chuckles, "I'll get them for her, dear. enjoy yourself with the kids, and try not to let strain you too much. Babies can be a hassle."

10. - Top - End - #370
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    {Andy's Room 2}

[Sunning Rock]

Melody decides not to wake Reinholdt, and just as quietly as she appeared, she'll try to leave without waking him.

{Andy's Room 2}

Caroline stands up, posing for Andy. What you see now, is not how I looked just a short while ago.

I used to float around, looking more like a child. A fifteen year old child. Vincent and I go on adventures. Questing for gp and xp.
    she smiles and sits back down. After one encounter, we found a fountain in the wilderness. I was thirsty, and drank from it. And that's how I gained this beautiful body, finally grew to my true age of twenty three, and gained the DNA of a nymph, and a catperson. Now I'm one fourth human, one fourth ghost, one fourth nymph, and one fourth catperson.

[Andy's Room]

Vincent doesn't really have anything to add to Caroline's explanation. She covered it pretty well.

[Sunning Rock]

Cats sleep lightly. And he was hardly asleep. Just enjoying the ear pets. So when they stop, Reinholdt lifts and turns his head, eyes sliding open.
    "Leaving already?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

11. - Top - End - #371

Rowan Cabin

Julie gives Eric an honest smile, "Thankfully they've been sleeping since they arrived. Must have tired themselves out on the way out. I'm sure I'll be fine for a few minutes while you and Keo run around."
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

12. - Top - End - #372
    Dwarf in the Playground

Rowan Cabin

"Okay,m! I will go and get the stuff I've been working on,m! It's in my hiding place,m!"

Keo will rush off towards to woods. She can be followed, but it would be difficult to say the least. If Eric goes and gets the linens, he should be back before Keo by a good amount; her hiding place is pretty far out.

13. - Top - End - #373
    Ogre in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin]

Eric will go and get Keo's new linens, bringing them back to the rowan Cabin to wait for the little cat girl. This will be followed by enterring the baby room for the following reason:

Scylla starts crying. This is not a small crying - She is extremely loud when she wants to be.

14. - Top - End - #374

Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    [Rowan Cabin]

Eric will go and get Keo's new linens, bringing them back to the rowan Cabin to wait for the little cat girl. This will be followed by enterring the baby room for the following reason:

Scylla starts crying. This is not a small crying - She is extremely loud when she wants to be.
    Rowan Cabin

Julie was already in the crib room, hovering over the two and waiting for Eric to return. As soon as Scylla starts to bawl, Julie tries to sweep the little girl into her arms gently, using telekinesis to make sure her head is well supported.

"Eric, what do I do? Is she hungry, or, something else?" Julie's concern is rolling off of her in waves.

Prism, roused by her sister's cries, stares up at her parents and coos softly, reaching skywards and rocking side to side on her back. Oddly enough, she doesn't seem to be at all disturbed by her sister's distress.

15. - Top - End - #375
    Ogre in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin]

Eric is visibly disturbed by the sound as well. crying babies do not make for pleasant situations, "She's probably just hungry. Hold up to a breast and she should start feeding just fine."

Eric will pick up Prism, making sure the second daughter is alright as well, "I wonder why she isn't worried? Crying usually sets of more crying."
    Last edited by Halae; 2012-03-07 at 03:35 PM.

16. - Top - End - #376

Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    [Rowan Cabin]

Eric is visibly disturbed by the sound as well. crying babies do not make for pleasant situations, "She's probably just hungry. Hold up to a breast and she should start feeding just fine."

Eric will pick up Prism, making sure the second daughter is alright as well, "I wonder why she isn't worried? Crying usually sets of more crying."
    Rowan Cabin

Without hesitation, Julie uses more telekinesis to unbutton her shirt, holding Scylla up to her exposed chest and hoping she'll stop crying long enough to suckle. Once that's taken care of, she'll try to come up with an answer for Eric, despite not knowing much more than he does.

"Well, I can't be sure. I mean, I have a guess but... Okay. Remember I mentioned I can subsist of emotions, and I do that rather than consume souls? Prism might be feeding off her sister, and us for that matter. The more intense the emotion, the more rejuvenating it is." And Scylla couldn't feed off her own emotion, since she was producing it.

17. - Top - End - #377
    Ogre in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin]

"That makes sense," Eric says, holding her close as Scyla stops crying, instead suckling for all she's worth, "Considering how much she was crying, and how loud, I'd say she had enough emotion to spare."

18. - Top - End - #378
    Dwarf in the Playground

Rowan Cabin

Keo returns with a sack made of animal hide. "Julie'm! Eric'r! I have the stuff!"

She will walk in, and if allowed follow the open doors to find Julie nursing.

"Ooh... I'll be ready when you're done feeding the... kit,m."

She will go back out into the other room.
    Last edited by Lost_Deep; 2012-03-07 at 04:28 PM.

19. - Top - End - #379

Rowan Cabin

Julie frowns a bit at Keo's... reaction to her child, but shakes off the feeling. Keo is allowed to be weirded out, she's only a child after all.

"It's fine Keo. Eric, why don't you get started with Keo, and I'll look after the girls in here. I'll feed and burp them both, and see if I can't put them back down to sleep, then be out to join you, alright?"

Hopefully that will work for everyone.

20. - Top - End - #380
    Titan in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin]

Sophie is approaching the cabin, having found out that Julie lives there. A lot of things changed, apparently, so she needs to check up on her. Once she reaches it, she knocks on the door.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

21. - Top - End - #381
    Ogre in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin]

Eric nods, placing Prism back in her crib and going to help Keo, "Don't let them harangue you too much."

22. - Top - End - #382
    Bugbear in the Playground

{Andy's Room 2}

[Andy's Room 2]

Don't stare so much Andy. He has a hard time keeping himself down. Well it's not like he would jump on her, but Felin woman have attract him in the past and this time as well. He takes a sip of the tea while she is posing.

"And the fontain also caused the mind change?"

Then he turns to Vincent, now knowing that he has the problem.

"So you assume that drinking from the fontains water and getting healed like Carolin would cause the same to you as it did to her."

He takes another sip obviously worried.

"I can't say if that works or not, but it will change your life. It's really difficult, your problem. It all depends how strong your bound is."

He waits here to see if they know what it is or not, it's important to hear how they see their relationship right now. Andy still seems to read to much books.^^
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

23. - Top - End - #383
    Dwarf in the Playground

Rowan Cabin

Keo will dump the crude sack out, revealing several large pieces of bone and a five inch long flint knife. "I started on this one, but it's hard,r." She holds up one piece of bone that's beginning to look a little bit like a cube. Given how rough that knife is, it's understandable how it would be hard.

Then, a knock. Keo shifts attention to look at the door.
    Last edited by Lost_Deep; 2012-03-07 at 05:58 PM.

24. - Top - End - #384
    Ogre in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin]

Eric smiles, "Of course it's hard; you'll need a proper carving knife if you want to whittle bo-" he's cut off by the knock on the door, which he goes over to and opens, "Oh, Hello."

If Morty hasn't been following, Eric looks like a tiefling elf, with red eyes, a pair of blunt tiny horns, a pair of sharp teeth poking down over his lower lip, and a prehensile tail.
    Last edited by Halae; 2012-03-07 at 06:05 PM.

25. - Top - End - #385

Rowan Cabin

Julie will watch Eric and Keo go, then resume cradling Scylla to her chest, humming softly and tunelessly under her breath as her little girl nurses. Her cravings haven't gone, although the cruel trick she played on Eric earlier blunted them slightly, but while she was around the girls, she could ignore them for a little while.

Then she hears the knock on the door, faint, but noticeable.

Eric, could you get that for me? She's about to switch to feeding Prism, not wanting to neglect either child. She doesn't realize he's already at the door. But first...

Julie tries to detach Scylla, and hold her over one shoulder. She'd seen this before... how did it go? Julie will try to awkwardly pat the baby on the back, trying to get a burp out of her.

26. - Top - End - #386
    Titan in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin]

Eric will be faced with a rather small, dark-skinned woman with black hair and piercing blue eyes, wearing a simple denim jacket, white shirt and jeans.
    Hello. I was told Julie lives there now... I'm Sophie, one of the redeemers here.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

27. - Top - End - #387
    Dwarf in the Playground

Rowan Cabin

Keo will sniff at Sophie. Sophie might have seen Keo running around, or standing perfectly still on some roof.

"Julie'm is in there with her kits,m."

Keo will point toward the relevant door. That's helpful.

28. - Top - End - #388
    Ogre in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin]

Eric grins, showing sharp teeth as he hooks a thumb in the direction Keo indicated, "Kitty has the right of it. Julie is with the girls at the moment if you want to go and talk to her."

29. - Top - End - #389
    Titan in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin]

Sophie smiles at Keo, then nods to Eric. Thank you, ...? She has no idea who he is, of course.
    Last edited by Morty; 2012-03-07 at 06:25 PM.

30. - Top - End - #390
    Ogre in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin]

"Eric Firth. I'm the father," As he says that, his tail waves cheerily, showing how happy he is about that fact. it's not the wagging he had while he still had wolf bits, but it seems that wasn't entirely eliminated, now down simple tail movements from side to side. This may be distracting for Keo.

[Rowan Cabin - Baby Room]

Julie remembers the steps correctly yes.

This is followed by Scylla puking all over Julie's back. Eeeeewwwwww