New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232439 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #391
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: {Nexus} GLoG LXXX: The Continuation of a New Era!

[Rowan Cabin]

Sophie tilts her head. Well, that's new. Julie never did tell her who the father was. She activates her Second Sight to try and see Eric for what he really is - a somewhat paranoid gesture.
    Nice you meet you Eric, and congratulations. I'll go speak to her now. Unless Eric has something more to add, she'll do just that.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

2. - Top - End - #392
    Ogre in the Playground

Dock by the Lake
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    "That's quite okay. And perhaps next time we'll find a nice largemouth bass for you to catch." Taurus chuckles.
    And so, Annabelle will leave happily with a fish, waving as she leaves Taurus behind with Myrim!

Maybe she'll go off and try to find other strange things, or maybe she'll go and eat her fish behind a cabin.

3. - Top - End - #393
    Barbarian in the Playground

Rowan Cabin - Baby Room

Julie's face twists as the liquid splashes down her back, but she quickly begins cooing to Scylla, trying to head off another round of cries, "It's okay my darlin, lets get you cleaned up alright?" Julie picks up her shirt from where she discarded it and carefully wipes off the vomit from around Scylla's mouth and chin.

"There we go. Now lets get you to bed, and feed your sister, okay?" With Scylla cleaned up once more, Julie lays her back in the crib before finally taking the time to wipe off her back using the same spoiled shirt. She's just lucky it was only milk.

Scylla will probably cry for food again soon, but for now it's Prism's turn. The scaled little girl will be hoisted up, and will soon be latched on to Julie's chest, sucking gently.

Sophie will probably find her this way once she's done talking with Eric, shirtless and nursing the prismatic babe.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

4. - Top - End - #394
    Ogre in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin]

Sophie will find that Eric is an elf with a wolf's sense of smell; the demonic points are all superficial changes, "you too, and thanks. Come on, Keo, let's get to making those dice."

Scylla, laughing at Julie for some reason, is remarkably pleasant when set down in her crib, apparently quite happy
    Last edited by Halae; 2012-03-07 at 07:06 PM.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

5. - Top - End - #395
    Troll in the Playground

[Sunning Rock]

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    Cats sleep lightly. And he was hardly asleep. Just enjoying the ear pets. So when they stop, Reinholdt lifts and turns his head, eyes sliding open.
    "Leaving already?"
    Melody blushes and stops. She'd been caught. Sorry if I disturbed your sleep. I just noticed you laying there and.... she shrugs, not knowing what else to say.

[Andy's Room 2]

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    Vincent doesn't really have anything to add to Caroline's explanation. She covered it pretty well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    Don't stare so much Andy. He has a hard time keeping himself down. Well it's not like he would jump on her, but Felin woman have attract him in the past and this time as well. He takes a sip of the tea while she is posing.

"And the fountain also caused the mind change?"

Then he turns to Vincent, now knowing that he has the problem.

"So you assume that drinking from the fountain's water and getting healed like Caroline would cause the same to you as it did to her."

He takes another sip obviously worried.

"I can't say if that works or not, but it will change your life. It's really difficult, your problem. It all depends how strong your bond is."

He waits here to see if they know what it is or not, it's important to hear how they see their relationship right now. Andy still seems to read to much books.^^
    Well, kinda. It's like the cat=person personallity is a little more.... vocal. I didn't even know she existed, until she took over and ran away. Caroline looks to Vincent. We can't be sure what effect the water will have on you. What if.... you get a werewolf personality, or something. Or maybe you'll become.... a woman.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

6. - Top - End - #396
    Ogre in the Playground

[Andy's Room 2]

Vincent scowls a fair bit at Andy, not missing the looks he's giving Caroline.

"The fountain and its effects are not the question here." Vincent points out. The method can be dealt with later. "It's whether or not I should try to grow up at all." It's abnormal for RPG characters to age!

[Sunning Rock]
    Reinholdt gives a cat yawn.
    "It's no big deal. I like my sleep to be interrupted by pretty women. So you just here for the Nuka-Cola info then?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

7. - Top - End - #397
    Troll in the Playground

{Sunning Rock}

Huh? Oh, I already got that. I've handed out a few. Only one PC took a flier, the rest were offscreen NPC's. How'd she get infected with Vincent-speak?

I just was coming by to, uh, check out the infirmary. she looks toward the infirmary. See if they wanted my help, when I saw you sunning. she shrugs. Thought I'd say hi..... again.

{Andy's Room 2}

I don't know, Vincent. You turning into a woman would be.... well, I'm not that way.
    Last edited by Lex-Kat; 2012-03-07 at 08:18 PM.

8. - Top - End - #398
    Ogre in the Playground

[Sunning Rock]

"Oh. Well I'm sure they'd be delighted to have your help. Though I don't know if they have any patients right now." Reinholdt says, giving a large stretch and sitting up properly now.

[Andy's Room 2]

Vincent flails.
    "I'm not going to turn into a woman!"
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

9. - Top - End - #399
    Troll in the Playground

[Sunning Rock]

Melody nods, but doesn't make to leave. So, uh, back in the Med Lab. Mister Tobias, he was really... helpful.

[Andy's Room 2]

Caroline just looks at him, but says nothing more.

10. - Top - End - #400
    Ogre in the Playground

[Sunning Rock]

"Oh?" Reinholdt asks, as he shifts from cat form into human form. I'm not sure if it's fun to watch or disturbing to watch. Must depend on your tastes. Might just be an 'oh' after seeing it enough.

"So he go over the technobabble then? You have a flier on you?" He asks, interested in seeing them.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

11. - Top - End - #401
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Forest Hut]

Renetta bares her teeth in what is supposed to be a smile, but unfortunately her new mouth doesn't lend well to it. She'll have to pick up these little things as they go.

"I'm glad you think so." She nuzzles against him. She laughs briefly and plucks at her shift. "Are all my clothes going to feel funny with fur?" She asks. It's not a good funny either.
    Forest Hut

Waterstrider's tail wags happily as she nuzzles against him. "They will. Which obviously means we need to get it off of you." He says with a playful growl before deciding to help her out. She'll be able to smell a scent coming from him, something like a mixture of cloves, musk, and cinnamon. She doesn't know yet, but it's the smell of mischief.

As he gives the growl, he'll try to grab the hem of her shift and rip it open to take it off of her.

At least she won't have to worry about indecency so much any more.

12. - Top - End - #402
    Troll in the Playground

{Sunning Rock}

Melody's gaze looks away while Reinholdt shifts. I don't think she's seen him do that enough to not get a reaction. I don't imagine it to be pretty sight to behold.

Yeah. she digs into her backpack, then hands him a green piece of paper. I couldn't find where the council of Inside was, so I never talked to them.

13. - Top - End - #403
    Ogre in the Playground

{Sunning Rock}

"Oh, I'm sorry." Reinholdt says with a frown. The Council is mostly debunked by now and it's just Remnant for the most part.

He takes the flier and looks it over.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

14. - Top - End - #404
    Ogre in the Playground

[Forest Hut]

Renetta doesn't see what he's planning, but she certainly sees what he's getting at. She doesn't have any time to react before her shift is suddenly torn in half. She squeals and tries to cover herself before she remembers an important detail. Fur, right. All she has on under that shift is a pair of (modest) panties besides the fur, though.

It still earns him a light bap on the nose, however. "I can't believe you just did that." She doesn't seem too upset at least. Just shocked.

15. - Top - End - #405
    Ogre in the Playground

Forest Hut

Waterstrider chuckles at the bap and decides to run his claws lightly through the fur on her front, to fluff it up and make it feel better to her. "It's something I've wanted to do for a long time." He admits to her as he nuzzles into her neck to breathe in her wonderful scent. To an outsider, he'd almost seem intoxicated, drunk off her scent and off the moment. "You're beautiful." He whispers to her with a nibble on her neck.

16. - Top - End - #406
    Ogre in the Playground

[Forest Hut]

Renetta nuzzles against him and very carefully nips the base of his neck in turn. She feels a thrill go through her at his touch. "I love you." She says before pulling away from him a bit. She sits up a bit and removes the remains of her ruined shift. That done, she lies down again, pressing herself against him.

17. - Top - End - #407
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Andy's Room 2]

Andy sights at two part one Vincents growl and two the fact they didn't get it as he thought.

"Ok! Then let us place the fontain thing into the background for now. I'm quiet sure the nexus has enougth ways to solve that problem."

He takes another sip of the tea. And then looks at Vincent again.

"It is a really hard task for you then. The main factor would be how you see your relationship. If you and she are feeling that you will stay together, maybe starting a family. Such a change allways comes with costs.Normaly you grow in appereance and in mind simular. You would after all pay this with the years you pass to reach her age."
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

18. - Top - End - #408
    Dwarf in the Playground

Rowan Cabin

Keo will hand Eric a completely unshaped bit of bone.

"Do you have a wit'ling knife? I don't know if I can make another one, it took me a long time to make this one."

Eric may notice that whenever Keo is holding the flint knife, she follows the common sense safety rules for handling knives. When she starts whittling, she will do that as safe as possible, too.

19. - Top - End - #409
    Titan in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin - Baby Room]

Sophie peeks inside slowly, trying not to be too intrusive. Julie? It's me, Sophie. I wanted to check on you. I hope I'm not intruding...
    It should be noted that her Second Sight is still "on" - once activated, it can't be readily deactivated.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

20. - Top - End - #410
    Ogre in the Playground

Forest Hut

Waterstrider wraps his arms around his beloved and holds her close gently, minding the child within her. He closes his eyes and just lets his claws run through her fur slowly while his paws wander over her, trying to re-familiarize himself with her new body. "I love you too."

21. - Top - End - #411

Rowan Cabin - Baby Room

Oh dear. Sophie is in for quite the overload of information then. Julie herself seems mostly normal for a succubus, and Sophie can see her wings and tail hovering transparently behind her back, but there is something else as well... no, two things.

Her head is suffused with a deep green glow, leaking out from every corner of her skull and taking the form of a large, amorphous brain. Lower down, near her waist, a kernel of something bright and emerald green. In one moment it appears as a flickering candle flame of green-black fire, and the other as a tiny seed, shell cracked to extend roots throughout her navel.

Prism, latched on to her mother's chest and nursing hungrily, appears to be made from multifaceted crystals, each overlapping the others as Sophie's attention focuses on it, yet leaving a perfect view of those behind. Each crystal seems to be a startling white when viewed directly, but from the corners of her eyes takes on an oily, slippery sheen encapsulating all the many variances and shades of the spectrum.

Scylla, on the other hand, is a pit of eery blackness, a hole in the air around her. Every move she makes leaves faint streamers of smokey shadow in its wake. Only her eyes, a triangle of gleaming blue, can be seen past the inky darkness that suffuses her.

Such an odd trio. A demoness mother, and two almost, but not quite, starspawn children. And something else, possibly possessing Julie? Whatever it is, it seems benign, for the moment.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

22. - Top - End - #412
    Titan in the Playground

Sophie presses her hands to her temples. That's... she has no idea what that means. If Eric is the father of those kids, how didn't she see anything like this in him? And what's that green stuff floating inside Julie? She says nothing for a moment, overloaded with the experience.

23. - Top - End - #413

Rowan Cabin - Baby Room

Julie seems to be off in her own little world, feeding her child, but she does register what Sophie said. The half-naked succubus turns to face her redeemer, not bothering to cover herself.

"Hi there Sophie, come in, you're not intruding at all. I'd like you to meet my girls. This is Prism, and the little prankster over there is Scylla. I'd offer you something to drink, but I'm afraid I'm nearly dry." Oh dear, if that doesn't shake Sophie out of her overload then nothing will.

24. - Top - End - #414
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    [Andy's Room 2]

Andy sights at two part one Vincents growl and two the fact they didn't get it as he thought.

"Ok! Then let us place the fontain thing into the background for now. I'm quiet sure the nexus has enougth ways to solve that problem."

He takes another sip of the tea. And then looks at Vincent again.

"It is a really hard task for you then. The main factor would be how you see your relationship. If you and she are feeling that you will stay together, maybe starting a family. Such a change always comes with costs. Normally you grow in appearance and in mind similar. You would after all pay this with the years you pass to reach her age."
    [Andy's Room 2]

"Wait. Start a family?!"

"That only happened in like... one game ever and even then the parents had to leave to save the world and they died at the end anyways."

Though Caroline might feel differently.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

25. - Top - End - #415
    Titan in the Playground

Sophie manages to get a grip on herself with effort. After all, Second Sight offers mental defense as well, so she's somewhat protected against what she's seen. Still, Julie might notice she's disturbed.
    Oh, yes. Congratulations on the two little bundles of joy. And that's alright, they probably need something to drink more than I do, she adds.

26. - Top - End - #416
    Ogre in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin - Main Room]

Eric will go and retrieve a knife from the kitchen. It may not be a whittling knife, but it's rather close. He'll start working on the piece of bone, but hopefully Keo gives him a bit of instruction. This new form is good with its hands, but he doesn't actually know what he's doing.

Scylla, on the other hand, reaches out towards Sophie, giggling. Sophie may feel a minor tug on her shirt as well as see a few blue balls try to pull her towards the crib. It seems Scylla is already getting an idea of how starspawn powers work, but it's still just a baby tug, something that can be ignored.

27. - Top - End - #417
    Dwarf in the Playground

Rowan Cabin - Main Room

Whittling a cube isn't too hard; the biggest issue is probably that Keo is using such a rough knife. For some reason, however, she will show surprising tenacity and will whittle away at that bone until something happens, or if she gets thirsty or sleepy.

If this means she whittles for a straight hour, then so be it.

28. - Top - End - #418

Rowan Cabin - Baby Room

If Julie notices Sophie's unease, she's attributing it to something else, "So what's on you mind Sophie? You wouldn't come all this way just to see my lovely face. Or, at least I wouldn't think so."

Then Scylla pulls her little stunt with the telekinetic tug, and Prism detaches from Julie's chest to watch, cooing softly with a bit of drool slipping from the corner of her mouth. Julie notices as well, and smiles gently.

"She's taking after her father already. I bet she'll be a real handful once she's older." In the time between when they can teach her restraint and when she's discovering her abilities, she'll probably cause all kinds of trouble.

Prism seems to be happy with just laying in her mother's arms though, not causing any mischief yet, thankfully.

29. - Top - End - #419
    Titan in the Playground

Sophie looks down, smiles and takes two steps in Scylla's direction. Such cute little things, even if of... unusual heritage. The Hunter also feels a pang of bitter jealousy, though. She wanted to have children herself, but now...
    Oh, yes. There'll be no end to mischief, I suspect. As to why I'm here... well, I wanted to know how you were holding up. And I see I've missed a great deal.
    Last edited by Morty; 2012-03-08 at 01:52 PM.

30. - Top - End - #420
    Ogre in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin - Baby room] ((Not main room! >.>))

Scylla reaches up cutely towards Sophie. She wants to be picked up! Pick me up new lady!

[Rowan Cabin - Main Room]

Eric will actually give Keo his knife if she'll let him, since it'll be a lot better for this carving thing than the flint knife, and Eric has no idea what he's doing anyways. Hopefully that speeds things up.