New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: {Nexus} GLoG LXXX: The Continuation of a New Era!

Rowan Cabin

Julie shuts the bathroom door behind them, more to keep the steam in than out of any sense of modesty. The succubus quickly peels off her clothes and hurries over to the shower, turning the hot water knob to full and letting it run.

"I didn't clean out the bathroom back at the apartment, so I'm down to one bar of soap, and we might have to share shampoo." She's very nonchalant on the surface, busying herself with getting everything ready, but Eric should be able to tell empathically that she's paying attention to his reactions, and feeling nervous. She's desperate for someone to find her attractive again, thinking back to her moments with Vidalia and Butler. She was desirable, right?
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

2. - Top - End - #182
    Ogre in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin]

Capable as she is at reading body language, Julie will easily be able to tell that Eric finds her attractive. the rest of his clothes come off once he's inside the bathroom, and immediately, he'll attempt to wrap his arms around her from behind, just over her tummy. Part of this is because he wants to comfort her, and part of it is simply because he really wants to curtain

for the record, Julie may have noticed a greatly increased libido in eric since his return. He's still got the emotional thing going on, but sex is suddenly much much more appealing.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

3. - Top - End - #183
    Pixie in the Playground

[Infirmary]

Is...is that one woman intentionally blocking the door with her body? ... What? Why would she...

Oh gods. They're in on this too, aren't they! They want her dead and out of the way! Why? Why does everybody here want to kill her? What did she ever do to deserve this? Why her?

No. Maybe she's just being paranoid. Maybe they even want to lend her a hand! But the way her day is going, she doubts it.

Blocking the door. Sus-pi-cious with a capital 'S'!

"Yes? What? What is it you want to know? Or do..."

Bethany inquires, carefully choosing her words. She's got to stay on guard. These two don't seem to want her to leave.

4. - Top - End - #184
    Dwarf in the Playground

Rowan Cabin

Pounce bat mew mew bat mew unravel mew bat unravel mew...

The partially-open door goes unnoticed for now. Probably a good thing, since it would be awkward for Keo to try to find Julie in the current situation. The two of them have a few minutes before Keo loses interest in the yarn.

5. - Top - End - #185

Rowan Cabin

Unless Keo walked straight into the bathroom, they'll be fine where they are. The adorable little catgirl can sit on the stoop and play as long as she likes though.

Although, she might find that the yarn still has some oomph in it, and reacts to her playful batting by wriggling its strands this way and that.

Meanwhile, Julie leans back into Eric's embrace, soaking up the emotions he's putting out.

"Lets get under the steam and heat up before this heats up, loverboy." Julie turns in Eric's arms, pressing herself up against him, and pulls back the shower curtain.

"Mm... Eric?" Julie nibbles her bottom lip gently, a hungry look in her eyes.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

6. - Top - End - #186
    Ogre in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin]

Eric will follow her into the shower, enjoying being close to Julie, his tail wagging pretty hard. He doesn't care about that right now, just caring about the beautiful girl in front of him, "Yes, oh luscious one?"

That's something his dad would say to his mom, oddly enough. He always felt it sounded corny, but hey, whatever works, right?

7. - Top - End - #187
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    Just a lil' bit.
    Yeah! Brinika squeaks and then the train of her thoughts changes tracks again. Do you like it here? She asks, remembering that Renetta was one of the people taken from those horrible, terrible slavers.
    [Lake Shore]

"I do. It's wonderful here. I couldn't be more happy." Renetta says with all honesty. Sure the past events of her life have been far from entirely happy, but she's moving past that and is happy with where she is now.

8. - Top - End - #188
    Dwarf in the Playground

Rowan Cabin

Mew Bat Bat Mew...

Keo then notices the door. She picks up the yarn, and begins to wind it up as she looks in the building. Presumably, she will see where the two of them left off. She will sniff around carefully, trying to not all the scents. Julie's scent should be strong from the hormones, and Eric's should be strong from the heavy lifting.

9. - Top - End - #189

Rowan Cabin

Holy crab what are those things! The... things, big and brown and thin, and they have flaps! Keo is treated to the sight of innumerable amounts of boxes, all of varying sizes and shapes, and absolutely all of them smell like Eric, Julie, or some combination of the two.

How will Keo ever find them in this confusing mess? They could be hiding from her in any of these boxes, like that one!

Okay, not that one, that's a shoe box. But still, maybe it's worth checking out?

------

Julie leans in gently, craning her neck so that she can whisper into Eric's ear despite the massive stomach between them.

"I want you to be gentle, but... please?" Her meaning is clear, and she will pull the curtain if he consents. Damn has she ever needed this.

10. - Top - End - #190
    Ogre in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin]

Eric smiles and nods, "Yeah, I'll be gentle," And the curtain will of course be pulled. Despite working himself to fatigue with unpacking everything and building things, he's still got enough energy left to be fairly pleasing for Julie.

11. - Top - End - #191
    Dwarf in the Playground

Rowan Cabin

o.o what are they? What are they?

...romp romp romp...

About the time that curtain raises, Keo will knock over a large pile of empty boxes, causing a cardboard box pile crash that most definitely belies her presence to anyone else that may be in the building.

12. - Top - End - #192

Rowan Cabin

That curtain rising may be sooner than you'd think, as the two soon-to-be parents are interrupted by a most unwelcome happenstance.

Julie cries out in pain as an unfamiliar sensation strikes her, slumping against Eric as her legs turn to jello.

"Eric-gah! Help!" Julie has no idea what's going on, but she's in pain, and this isn't happening, make it stop!

Okay, breathe, calm down, think. What's happening, and why? Don't kid yourself, you know why, and this situation is going downhill fast if you don't do something.

"I-ah..." Another gasp takes Julie's breath away, and she gives up on trying to speak out loud, I need a doctor, it's time. Think you can get me to the couch for now?

Keo will probably hear the scream, just as Julie heard the crashing boxes, which she's pushed aside for more pressing matters.
    Last edited by Slii Arhem; 2012-03-01 at 11:46 PM.

13. - Top - End - #193
    Ogre in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin]

Aaaaaaaand panic! Eric knows what's coming now, of course, "Yeah, of course I can," And he'll attempt to help Julie over to the couch, ignoring the fact that they're both naked and dripping wet at the moment.

Oh, look, there's Keo. No time for introductions, "You! Cat girl! go to the infirmary and get a doctor right away. Julie is going into labor."
    Last edited by Halae; 2012-03-01 at 11:46 PM.

14. - Top - End - #194
    Dwarf in the Playground

Rowan Cabin

"Infirmiry,r? What's that,r?"

Keo is both very young and woefully uneducated about important things! She's about three feet tall, and is wearing a cloak that is a size or two too large. The only thing that can be made out of her face is a pair of blue glowing perfectly round eyes. A pair of black cat ears and a black cat tail poke out of the cloak in the proper places. She is currently laying down on a pile of boxes, partially upside-down.

"I'm Keo,r. Who are you,r? Is Julie'm hurt,r?"

This is not the time for this!

15. - Top - End - #195

Rowan Cabin

"I'm fine -ah- fine Keo. I just need some help from a doctor. Can you go find Quinn? She smells like that box over there." Julie is panting as she points to the box, and gives it an untintentional telekinetic nudge that tips it over on its side. Her powers are fluctuating a bit.

The box in question has three smells fresh on it, two belonging to Julie and Eric, and the last belonging to Quinn. Julie is taking a gamble that Keo can track by scent, but she's fairly sure Keo hasn't met Quinn in person yet.

16. - Top - End - #196
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    [Andy's Room]

Lucy dutifuly translates Bill's speach as properly as her abilities allow, only taking breaks to sip her tea before it cools.

There should be few errors in her translation beyond obscure words or technological terms more advanced than what she know.

(Unfortunately, what she knows is limited to the 1929ies. So expect a lot of off-camera explanation of what computers have to do with games. )
    [Andy's Room]

Andy tries to tell her all about the technologie he is able to tell her. Sadly he could be called expert and therefor tends to use special spelling.

I assume a week or more to work out the basics.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    [Main Cabin]
    ((No problem. Caroline was silent....))

Until now. How can we be sure you don't hold a grudge against me? You might give us bad advice to hurt me. Caroline clings to Vincent's arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    [Main Cabin]

Vincent glances at Caroline. "Yeah, she's right. We really would just prefer talking to the other person, if you don't mind."
    [Main Cabin]

((Please correct me if I tell exactly wrong things. I'm not sure what it was.))

"I don't see why I should give you bad advice. As far as I knew you where under some kind of bad influence or else. And it's my first goal to help people here. If I would do as you say I can't see a future for myself anymore."

He looks very serious at her. It should be obviouse for both that his world would crush, when thrown out here. Especially when he offered help.

"Maybe we got a bad start."

he steps in front of them, making a small bow to each of them while introducing himself again.(Think he didn't do it to them.)

"My Name is Andreas Emeral. Council member of GloG. I would like to help you. If you want we could go for a privat place."

He still tries to help them, if they still don't want to talk to him he won't hesitate to search for Sophie.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

17. - Top - End - #197
    Ogre in the Playground

[Rowan Cabin]

Eric will get a towel and dry himself off quickly before getting very quickly dressed, and giving Julie the towel to dry herself off. He has no idea what he should do right now, and that's eating at him. His emotional dissonance normally keeps him from feeling to much, but the panic is damn near overwhelming. He wasn't ready for that.

18. - Top - End - #198
    Ogre in the Playground

[Main Cabin]

"You're a part of the doom council?!"

Well no wonder this guy was untrustworthy! He's a part of the secret cabal trying to end the world! Oh man, Vincent didn't know there was an entire council of them. This game is going to be longer than he thought.

"Look, we'd really prefer talking to the other lady. Or heck, even Quinn for the dramatic tension and irony and all that fluff that some people love. I think that we'll just go looking for them now, k?" Vincent says, going to pull Caroline away in the other direction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

19. - Top - End - #199
    Dwarf in the Playground

Rowan Cabin to Infirmary

Keo will go over and sniff the box.

snif

Juile smell.

Sniff sniff

Smell of that man there.

Snifff

Other female scent. Familiar. This must be what she wants. Keo remembers: Other place where this scent is common...

With speed and acceleration that has no place in a little girl, Keo goes out the door and rips across the campground to the infirmary, running on all fours. No, there is no chance that anyone might run into her. She has a mission and the only people that matter are the people relevant to the mission and anyone that tries to stop her. If the door is open she will zoom in and look around.

20. - Top - End - #200

Andy's Room
    A week doesn't sound too bad.
    At the end of it, Bill feels like he has bounded with both Andy and Lucy.
    After all, if they were paying attention then they both should have learned his language by now.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

21. - Top - End - #201
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    [Kitchen]

"I guess I do. And, well, I try not to let it affect me.. Having great friends helps!"

At this point the oven goes ding cause there's stuff, and Jamie goes to fetch the cake.
    That's good, I suppose. Whatever keeps you grounded. It might be for the best Reelshka never met Nimai and Mara. Somehow I doubht they'd get along well. I'd like you to think about what I said.

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Lake Shore]

"I do. It's wonderful here. I couldn't be more happy." Renetta says with all honesty. Sure the past events of her life have been far from entirely happy, but she's moving past that and is happy with where she is now.
    That's great! Brinika beams. It's a really cool place. I'm glad Aunt Reelshka convinced my parents to let me stay here a year ago. Now I live at the colony but visit here.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

22. - Top - End - #202
    Ogre in the Playground

Dock on The Lake
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    "Oh, please. I haven't had a conversation in a while. It's my own fault; I feel safe in the lake so I don't get out, and I haven't met any other marsh goblins here." Or anybody else that can breathe water for that matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    "They do seem to be unfortunatly scarce. You're quite welcome to stay, though." Taurus smiles.
    Annabelle nods! The marsh goblin does not need to leave if she doesn't want to!

"I'VE NEVER MET A MARSH GOBLIN BEFORE! WHAT DO THEY DO? DO YOU MARSH THINGS?"

The ghoul tilts her head curiously. She's not amazingly bright, but at least she tries to be nice! You try doing better once you're dead!

23. - Top - End - #203
    Orc in the Playground

Dock on the Lake

"Um, no. Marsh goblins live in marshes, which are like swamps but spelt differently. I don't know as much about marsh goblin culture and history as I should, unfortunately; I was still learning when the elves arrived." Myrim is trying not to sound as patronising when she says the first bit, but isn't sure if she carried it off. And Myrim knows quite a bit about the ancient history of the goblin peoples and more about her culture than she realises.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

24. - Top - End - #204
    Troll in the Playground

[Infirmary]

The very pregnant Quinn happens to be behind the Infirmary desk!
    And looks up in surprise when Keo rushes in!

[Main Cabin]

No, somehow, I doubt they would.
    *waves the +5 Poker at Hyozo and HG regarding Holly and Abigail...*
    "Oh, I will, don't worry."
    Right now Jamie's thinking about the cake that she sets on the counter!

[Dock on the Lake]

"Have you met Miss Reelshka yet?" Taurus asks Myrim. "It seems the two of you might get along well."

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

25. - Top - End - #205
    Orc in the Playground

Main Cabin- Kitchen

When Oddball sees the cake, he realises it's not a poffin. "Oddish..." He sits down, or falls onto his rump depending on what angle you watched it from. His leaf-blade-hair also droops slightly, and he stops releasing the sweet scent. It'll hang in the air for a bit, though.

26. - Top - End - #206
    Dwarf in the Playground

Infirmary

Quinn may be further surprised to find Keo rushing over to her and sniffing her. After confirming that this woman is, in fact, the woman with the scent from the box, Keo will look up at her and say, "Julie'm wants your help,m. She's not hurt but is..." Keo seems to think for a second. "...laboring,m?" Keo's not sure what's going on, but wants to help as much as she can.

27. - Top - End - #207
    Troll in the Playground

[Infirmary]

"What? Oh, dear..."
    Quinn scrambles to her feet as quickly as she can, grabbing her emergency medical bag!

===

[Main Cabin]

Jamie glances over, and notices Oddball's dissapointed look.
    He might not get a poffin, but he will get a hug from the Magical Girl!

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

28. - Top - End - #208
    Ogre in the Playground

[Dock on the Lake]

Annabelle doesn't know how to read or write, so she's not sure on this whole 'Same but spelt different' thing. She's just going to have to take Myrim's word for it. After all, she's forgotten a lot since she died.

She looks between her two new friends!

"IS REELSHKA A GOBLIN TOO? I STILL DON'T KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE HERE EITHER."

29. - Top - End - #209
    Dwarf in the Playground

Infirmary to Rowan Cabin

If Quinn follows, Keo will lead her to Rowan Cabin!

This will probably take longer than the trip over, since Quinn is not a hunting cat.

30. - Top - End - #210
    Orc in the Playground

Dock on the Lake

"Um, I might have done. I can't really remember." Or rather her player can't. "I have met Brinika, though, her niece." Brinika was there before Myrim made her new dress.