New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 22 of 48 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313247 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #631
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [NEXUS] MaGLoG II: Alcoholic Boogaloo

Jezebel and Kyranis

"You mean about letting down masks? Or are you referring to when your auction first started, and what you said then? Either way, it wasn't very informative as to what you're comfortable with...

Apparently, he wasn't kidding about them sharing their identity to some extent... Some people might find the way they alternate speaking unnerving, though I doubt Jezebel will, given that she's likely used to things considerably stranger than that.

As for why he bought her, that's certainly one possibility, once he knows more about her. He's not planning anything until he knows what he can ask her to do, which is reasonable enough.

2. - Top - End - #632
    Ogre in the Playground

Lanthil does indeed attempt to go up and claim her 'prize', studiously ignoring her son's existence as he, too, comes up on stage, bottle of water in hand.

Ilpholin's not the only one in the room who knows how to play the pheremone game. Though Kal's is a little more supernatural in nature. He's practically oozing desire, wearing sexuality around him like a cloak as he plants himself firmly center stage, mischievious grin on his face, conveying through pure attitude what Dionysis had to say in words. He does a little dance, too. Not the crazed, flailing gyrations of someone who thinks he's a stripper, but an erotic, downwards shimmy onto his knees as he begins to shrug off his clothes, unpeeling himself like an unusually sexy orange.

First his jacket, easing himself out of it with practiced movements before dropping it carelessly to the side.

Then his tie, unbuttoning his top few buttons before slowly loosening the knot, pulling the loop in opposite directions until the tie comes of his neck.

He's about to take his shirt off too, unbuttoning it half way down before raising his eyebrow and giving the audience a cheeky look that can only be describe as "YOU TEASE!" as he slowly buttons it back up, leaving only the top one open.
    "If you want to see more, then you better well pay up." Seems to be the implication here.

Not that Kal's entirely ungenerous. That's where the bottle comes in. Unscrewing the cap, he 'drinks' about a fifth of it, mainly getting the stream all over his chin and neck, before abandoning all pretense and emptying the rest all over the front of his shirt, transforming the white fabric into a translucent film which clings to every contour of his body as he tosses the bottle backwards and strikes a kneeling pose, smirking at the audience.

Bids please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok
    She’s graduated from child soldier to unstable teen sorceress, way to go.

3. - Top - End - #633
    Ogre in the Playground

Kal immediately gets Exalted attention.
    "oooooh…
    100gp!"

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

4. - Top - End - #634
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Kal's Auction]

"Yeah..." Dena replies slowly as her eyes are drawn to Kal, following the demon's devil's every step. "That's one hot guy." Sounds like even Kirk should get jealous.

"1500 gp." The drow then states with a raised hand.
    Oh my, this acution got off a good start.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-03-17 at 04:34 AM.

5. - Top - End - #635
    Barbarian in the Playground

Cabaret - Dave
    Dave first puts on his back up tux. It's not as nice as his first tux(because this one doesn't have a tie), but that's why it's the back up.
    He then walks down with Lanthil.
    "Oh thank god you bought me. It was getting embarrassing on that stage. I'm not used to dancing for such a long time."
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

6. - Top - End - #636
    Ogre in the Playground

[Reinholdt]

Rein snorts a little bit at the latest shows.
    "There goes any chance this thing had of being tasteful." He mutters, mostly to himself, before turning back to the bar to sip a little at his drink. Of course, what could he expect from something Magtok helped set up?

[Ilpholin]

Ilpholin is about to bid but Dena cuts her off. She shoots the drow a glare. She could go higher, but would be broke on one auction for a guy she could probably get with later anyways. Hmph. She lets it pass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

7. - Top - End - #637
    Titan in the Playground

[Audience]

Since the last three auctions had guys on them, Michalson turns his full attention to the food and drink. Once a woman steps onto the stage, he'll start paying attention again.

Wenomir appears slightly irritated. He was expecting gratuitous displays, but not to this degree. He's grateful that KR isn't ogling those two, but that doesn't mean he's not feeling self-conscious.

Reelshka was fairly put off by Dave's over-the-top show, but Kal is another matter. It seems that his appeal transcends species boundraries, meaning that she begins to feel increasingly awkward.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

8. - Top - End - #638

[Kal's Auction]

Dave's little performance made Kevin way too uncomfortable and he was relieved when someone outbid him. Kal's act is much more classier and alluring. Also the pheromones help a lot in overcoming his shyness. 1600 gp.
    If he blows all his money on one guy, he gets to leave before this gets any more awkward, right?
    “Me quoque per multos similis fortuna labores
    iactatam hac demum voluit consistere terra.
    Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.”

– Publius Vergilius Maro, The Aeneid

9. - Top - End - #639
    Ogre in the Playground

[Dena and Kirk]

Kirk chuckles as Dena makes her bid. "We were talking about subtlety?" Kirk isn't jealous. That would be silly, and hypocritical. "Should I get you a bucket so you don't get any drool on that dress?"

10. - Top - End - #640
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lanthil and Dave]

"Evidently. I've seen paraplegic orcs dance with more grace and allure." Says Lanthil.

[KR and Wenomir]

KR leans towards Wenomir.
    "We could leave now, if you want. It seems the rest of the night will be filled solely with the auction, and neither of us are bidding."
    Or so she thinks. I bet Wenomir has his eye on some of the ladies around, oh yes he does.

11. - Top - End - #641
    Titan in the Playground

[KR and Wenomir]

As a matter of fact, he doesn't. Poor straight-laced bastard.
    That would be a good idea, yes. I have a feeling this auction is only going to escalate and I think I've had enough gratuitous displays.
    Last edited by Morty; 2012-03-17 at 11:19 AM.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

12. - Top - End - #642

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Kris View Post
    [Lanthil and Dave]

"Evidently. I've seen paraplegic orcs dance with more grace and allure." Says Lanthil.
    Lanthil and Dave
    Dave laughs
    "Oh...I wasn't going for grace and allure, I was just dancing to show off my muscles."
    "It seems it worked, I got a good cause 501 more GP."
    "By the way, I'm Dave, Dave Smith. Ninja, Doctor, King of a Hell."
    Busy with Life

13. - Top - End - #643

[Dena and Kirk]

Dena attempts to give Kirk a gentle whap at the back of his head, "Shush you, it was easy to tell he would get high bids so I just decided to skip forward a bit. Making a 200 bid would be pretty pointless." She argues. "You should get a bucket though."

14. - Top - End - #644
    Ogre in the Playground

[Dena and Kirk]

Kirk laughs and allows her to smack him. It doesn't even start to diminish his amusement. "I'll have to flag down someone to get you one." He glances back at the stage. "And you'd better bid again if you want him. Seems such a high bid wasn't as much of a deterrent as you thought."

15. - Top - End - #645
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    Yay! Kal!

Moff is about to bid, then realizes he has spend all his money. He goes to find Taul. "Hey... about that loan..."
    Moff and Taul

Taul begins to reach into his wallet with a sigh before Dena gives her bid. He pauses and gives Moff an apologetic look. "Um...I don't have that much."

Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    Jezebel and Kyranis

"You mean about letting down masks? Or are you referring to when your auction first started, and what you said then? Either way, it wasn't very informative as to what you're comfortable with...

Apparently, he wasn't kidding about them sharing their identity to some extent... Some people might find the way they alternate speaking unnerving, though I doubt Jezebel will, given that she's likely used to things considerably stranger than that.

As for why he bought her, that's certainly one possibility, once he knows more about her. He's not planning anything until he knows what he can ask her to do, which is reasonable enough.
    Jezebel and Kyranis

"If I am uncomfortable with something, I will say so."
    Jezebel states before shaking her hand. "Now, I do have to go and finish hosting this event, so tell me where to meet tomorrow and I'll see you there."

16. - Top - End - #646
    Troll in the Playground

Moff and Taul

"Damn that angel for looking so hawt!" Moff growls. Er, Moff, he's right there. Also, angels, by definition, are not damned. "And damn that smelly elf!" Dena gets glaaaaared at.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

17. - Top - End - #647

[Dena and Kirk]

"You might need it more then I do soon enough." Dena replies, remembering those two women making out earlier. "Not sure if I should bid more though, I like Reiny as well. I actually know him and I just know this guys name... and the fact he's awfully hot."

The drow doesn't even seem to notice Moff however, her attention is switching between Kirk and Kal at the moment.

18. - Top - End - #648
    Ogre in the Playground

[Dena and Kirk]

Dena sure likes to surround herself with attractive men, doesn't she? "I'd offer to lend you some cash, but who knows how much I'll still need." Poor Dena will have to choose.

19. - Top - End - #649
    Ogre in the Playground

[Kal's Auction]

As if sensing Dena's indecision, Kal begins to slooowly raise one of his arms above himself, and then sloooowly points down at himself, moving only his index finger.

How can you resist the slow finger point!?

[Lanthil and Dave]

"You could have gotten yourself a damn lot more if you'd played your cards right."
    She gestures carelessly towards the stage without looking, not really wanting to see what her wayward son has done to get himself such high bids in such a short period of time, knowing only that it must have worked.
    "As it is, I only bought you out of pity. Now that you're here, I don't have a clue what to do with you. If you're truly so proud of your muscles though, scrubbing floors might be a start."
    She wouldn't have to pay her regular cleaning people for two whole days!
    She doesn't appear to have the slightest interest in knowing Dave's name, occupation or alleged sovereignty. Lucky for him that she doesn't, actually. If she really believed he was the king of Hell, things would get very terrible for him, very quickly.

[KR and Wenomir]

Not even Xifra and Salome? What is he, gay?
    "Alright, let's go then."
    Last edited by Ashen Lilies; 2012-03-17 at 09:42 PM.

20. - Top - End - #650

Dave and Lanthil
    "Eh." he shrugged.
    "You can put me to work if you wish, though that seems like a waste. I am a ninja and a doctor after all. But oh well...whatever you want..."
    "Oh, and what's your name again?"

He can't very well call her Miss all the time!
    Last edited by Mindfreak; 2012-03-18 at 05:35 AM.
    Busy with Life

21. - Top - End - #651
    Troll in the Playground

Kal's Auction

Moff's lip wobbles.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

22. - Top - End - #652
    Ogre in the Playground

Kal's Auction

"For as few bids you got, you definitely earned that big leap."
    Tualth tells Kal with a wink before trying to kiss his cheek. "Maybe we can meet later." She whispers before turning back to the audience. "Kevin, come on up and snag your new boy-toy. Any way I can convince you to share?" She asks with a pout before reaching into the hat again.

"Reelshka! It's your turn I believe. Lets hope you get as large of a bid as our last one did."
    Last edited by UncleWolf; 2012-03-18 at 12:12 AM.

23. - Top - End - #653
    Ogre in the Playground

Kal's Auction

Oh hey Reelshka! That's one of the people Butler likes that he can bid on. He would have bid on Kal too, but it seems like some people really wanted him and he didn't want to take that away from them.

"500 gp sirs!"
    Last edited by Reinholdt; 2012-03-18 at 02:43 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

24. - Top - End - #654

[Kal's Auction]

Dena opens her mouth, but is stopped by her players forgetfulness/tiredness. A pity that, but at least it looks like it made her choice easier. <.<

She shakes her head, before turning to Kirk again, stupid forgetful players.
    "Well, that depends. Have you ever been with a goblin for an instance? If not, there is your chance." The rogue says, pointing at Reelshka.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-03-18 at 09:26 AM.

25. - Top - End - #655
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Kris View Post
    [KR and Wenomir]

Not even Xifra and Salome? What is he, gay?
    "Alright, let's go then."
    More like singularily monogamous.
    You know, just so you don't miss out because of me, maybe a private show can be arranged when we get back home...
    Geez, this place's atmosphere must've rubeed out on him.

[Reelshka's Auction]

Reelshka steps onto the stage and stikes a pose, smiling pleasantly... or as pleasantly as you can if your lower canines are three inches long. She's really nervous about all this, but isn't showing it.

26. - Top - End - #656
    Ogre in the Playground

Reelshka Auction

"750." Pathfinder finally says, the fur on his neck raised slightly. That was most of his money, and he didn't like the auction, but he figures he'd try to save Reelshka from going with someone she might regret. Looking up at her on stage, he offers a gentle smile.

27. - Top - End - #657
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lanthil]

"I'm rather close friends with three doctors, and I don't really need a ninja right now, but I'll keep it in mind." Says Lanthil dismissively.
    "My name is Lillanthil. Retired Thief, Adventurer, Assisstant-Criminal-Mastermind; current owner of Restaurante Enchante." She says.

[Kal]

Kal steps down from the stage to make way for Reelshka, and waits for his new 'owner' to come and claim him. He takes his tie and jacket with him, of course, but doesn't put them back on, because, well, wet shirt.

[KR]

"Well, that certainly sounds... interesting."
    You know she's trying to sound sexy because it's the size one font.

28. - Top - End - #658
    Troll in the Playground

Moff and his winnings

"Okay okay, we can work with this - so I didn't win Kal, but I'm sure I can track him down later. Haruki, there's really no need to put your shirt back on. Absolutely no need at all. Now what we're going to do is have a party. A shirtless party. A beach party! Yes! And we'll invite Kal anyway, even though I didn't win him. And Kirk too, if I don't win him. And Taul, because he looks damn good in a speedo. And our party will have the best mime performance EVER!"

Moff has a plan! Hurray!

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

29. - Top - End - #659
    Titan in the Playground

[KR and Wenomir]

I promise it'll be interesting at the very least, Wenomir says as he leads KR out. He also tries to sound sexy, but he's unlikely to be better at it than KR.
    Last edited by Morty; 2012-03-18 at 04:39 PM.

30. - Top - End - #660
    Orc in the Playground

Naethalee and Defelent

Defelent looks at Reelshka. A goblin, yes, but quite attractive regardless. He turns to Naethalee. "What do you think? Should I bid?"
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!