New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ... 15303132333435363738394041424344454647484950 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 1503
  1. - Top - End - #1171
    Barbarian in the Playground

ElfPirate

Default Re: Dungeons and Dreamboats V: Snakes & Cakes

Quote Originally Posted by HeadlessMermaid View Post
    Request: I'm looking for a traditional female rogue, human or elf(ish). Traditional means she should look like a thief who can reliably stab you in the kidney. Acrobatic and/or sneaky, but dangerous.
    Part two.

Spoiler
    Show
    Hmm, seem to have left the last letter out of my name I wonder if I can change that somehow...

Vestige by Marlowe http://www.giantitp.com/forums/shows...2&postcount=70

2. - Top - End - #1172
    Firbolg in the Playground

A trio of Male Magi
    Spoiler
    Show

Lady Warrior
    Spoiler
    Show

Now that i think about it the last one would have been a good pic for my Halfling Fighter from our Dungeon World campaign.

Tough as nails Spear and Board user with a side of Blood Magic (the Druids Balance Move re-flavored)
    Thankyou to NEOPhyte for the Techpriest Engiseer
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's
    Ravia Del'Karro (Magos Biologis Errant)
    Katarina (Ordo Malleus Interrogator)
    Emberly (Fire Elemental former Chef)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_G View Post
    Just play the character you want to play. Don't feel the need to squeeze every point out of the build.
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Killjoy View Post
    take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

3. - Top - End - #1173
    Ettin in the Playground

RedSorcererGirl

I can't stop looking at this one, although I have no idea what she's wearing on her head:

Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #1174
    Orc in the Playground

A crown of gold shaped like thin branches.

Some imagenes from Sakimichan's tumblr

Spoiler
    Show

FE Eternity of Darkness:
    Chet Stamsou

5. - Top - End - #1175
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Master Pavo View Post
    Request: I could use a female battlemage or spellsword, preferably human, wearing real full armor. Bonus points if she's shown leading a group of soldiers or mages.
    I was going to pull up some stuff from my personal collection, but it turns out that I don't have any properly-armored female battlemages!

I thus set out to correct this. A quick search on DeviantArt turned up the following:

Spoiler
    Show

Definitely a mage, at least. She's wearing actual armor, or something closely resembling it. Probably human, though you can't see her ears to check them for points.

Basically a bust shot of Chandra Nalaar, who's definitely a mage. And she wears what looks like chainmail with a few plates in places that could use the extra protection, like the shoulders and upper chest. Of course, her armor looks much less sensible in full, but this shot doesn't show that.

Probably not really what you're looking for, though.

This one's pretty good, though I dunno if you were looking for lighter armor or not. I find her combat stance a bit questionable, but that could easily be overlooked or cropped out.

EDIT: Huh. I think the request I responded to got disappeared. Whoops.
    Last edited by BladeofObliviom; 2013-12-12 at 12:44 PM.

6. - Top - End - #1176
    Troll in the Playground

That's not a "questionable combat stance" so much as it is "casting a spell."

Hawke's weapon only looks like a spear, it's actually a staff that shoots lightning or fire or whatever. She can't actually hit people with it so how she's holding it isn't a big deal.
    Witty sig here nosey, aren't ya?

7. - Top - End - #1177
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Marnath View Post
    That's not a "questionable combat stance" so much as it is "casting a spell."

Hawke's weapon only looks like a spear, it's actually a staff that shoots lightning or fire or whatever. She can't actually hit people with it so how she's holding it isn't a big deal.
    You know, I do play Dragon Age.

You're right, of course, but the way she swings that staff looks close enough to actual melee attacks (until the combo finisher, anyway) to look like she's smacking people around with it if you get up close.

EDIT: Also, what I meant by "questionable stance" was that she's sticking her posterior out with both legs forward, held closely together. If you tried standing like that in real life, especially while carrying a staff behind you like she is, you'd probably fall on your butt.

EDIT EDIT: Oh, and on a more nitpicky note, she's fighting in the wrong direction. If you're going to heavily armor one arm and fight sideways, you want to point your heavily-armored arm at your actual enemies instead of directly away from them. You know, so that it actually offers protection.
    Last edited by BladeofObliviom; 2013-12-12 at 01:16 PM.

8. - Top - End - #1178
    Titan in the Playground

I was just looking through the website of Eva Widermann. Some really cool stuff there.

Spoiler
    Show

One really giant giant.

And a giant giant polar bear
    We are not standing on the shoulders of giants, but on very tall tower of other dwarves.

Spriggan's Den Heroic Fantasy Roleplaying

9. - Top - End - #1179
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Talya View Post
    I can't stop looking at this one, although I have no idea what she's wearing on her head
    I think that might be Medusa.
    All Hail Fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardea View Post
    No... no... its... its supposed to be 'then'... NO. DENOMAR OUT. YOU HAVE RUINED EVERYTHING.
    New Sexy Mordrent Avatar via Tiffany Lirle! I bow down to her sense of fun.

10. - Top - End - #1180
    Troll in the Playground

Looking for a skeletal gunslinger in a black hat. Bonus points for any of the following: A tarnished sherrif's star, blackened or burnt bones, a long dusty coat, or a pale horse.
    Chaotic Evil Orc Barbarian as my character of choice since 2002.
    Current Josiah, God of Decay Avatar by Akrim.elf
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Black Blur ™ By kpenguin Full Orc Barbarian By Qwernt

11. - Top - End - #1181

Quote Originally Posted by Obscurejones View Post
    Looking for a skeletal gunslinger in a black hat. Bonus points for any of the following: A tarnished sherrif's star, blackened or burnt bones, a long dusty coat, or a pale horse.
    One quick Google search later:

Spoiler
    Show

Thrawn avatar by Oregano, Isard avatar by Introbulus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mando Knight View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Noedig View Post
    Sounds good. And I wish you the best. Only heed this advice: No plan survives first contact with the enemy.
    Unless you're Thrawn, in which case no enemy survives first contact with the Plan.
    0eB+0eA+0eP+0eS+0eD+0eC+0eF Dice Roller

12. - Top - End - #1182

ElfPirate

Quote Originally Posted by Obscurejones View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Hmm, seem to have left the last letter out of my name I wonder if I can change that somehow...

13. - Top - End - #1183

ElfPirate

Evening everyone,

I am looking for Slyth, both genders. Mostly interested in druids and rangers, and specifically need a half-water elemental druid of Isis. Slyth are from the Forgotten Realms: Underdark source-book. They are humanoid, shapeshifters...whose alternate form is a slime. "In her humanoid form, a slyth appears as a bald human, slightly taller than average, with softer and more rounded features. Her skin tones can vary in color, but brown hues are the most common."

Thanks in advance!

14. - Top - End - #1184
    Dwarf in the Playground

PirateGuy

Request: A family of dwarves: dad with a waraxe and shield, son as a battlerager with a great axe (blonde/red hair a plus), and daughter, a ranger either with a bow or dual wielding with an axe as the primary (wolf companion a plus) I have pored over DeviantArt with less joy than one might imagine.

Thanks in advance for the help.
    YOUNG GOAT!

Get out of my mind
    My love for you is way out of line
    Better run, GOAT
    You're much to young, GOAT!

15. - Top - End - #1185
    Firbolg in the Playground

Winged Snake Woman
    Spoiler
    Show

Thankyou to NEOPhyte for the Techpriest Engiseer
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's
    Ravia Del'Karro (Magos Biologis Errant)
    Katarina (Ordo Malleus Interrogator)
    Emberly (Fire Elemental former Chef)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_G View Post
    Just play the character you want to play. Don't feel the need to squeeze every point out of the build.
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Killjoy View Post
    take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

16. - Top - End - #1186
    Ettin in the Playground

RedSorcererGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Denomar View Post
    I think that might be Medusa.
    Can't be. I didn't get stoned.
    Last edited by Talya; 2013-12-16 at 11:13 PM.

17. - Top - End - #1187
    Dwarf in the Playground

DruidGuy

Quote Originally Posted by GoatToucher View Post
    Request: A family of dwarves: dad with a waraxe and shield, son as a battlerager with a great axe (blonde/red hair a plus), and daughter, a ranger either with a bow or dual wielding with an axe as the primary (wolf companion a plus) I have pored over DeviantArt with less joy than one might imagine.

Thanks in advance for the help.
    In case you just were not aware, this thread has a relatively low artist percentage, its mostly art-appreciators reposting things we've found or can find for people that request things.

Taking that into account, group shots are near impossible to help with. It usually just ends up being too specific to get any hits on searches. As it is very uncommon for anyone to be drawing requests from the requests, finding matches is exceedingly rare for group shots.

A far better bet is to phase that as three requests, and try to find three responses that have art styles than can mesh, then stitch them together.

If unified style is very important to you and if being kind of cartoony is ok, Hero Machine works pretty well. I used it to get a group shot of my D&D party once to make some T shirts and it worked well enough.
    http://www.heromachine.com/

This response is not meant to attack the way in which you requested assistance, I am just trying to help you get what you want within the bounds of what my the thread is realistically capable of in my experience.
    Last edited by eepop; 2013-12-17 at 02:29 PM.

18. - Top - End - #1188

ElfPirate

Quote Originally Posted by Tarlek Flamehai View Post
    Evening everyone,

I am looking for Slyth, both genders. Mostly interested in druids and rangers, and specifically need a half-water elemental druid of Isis. Slyth are from the Forgotten Realms: Underdark source-book. They are humanoid, shapeshifters...whose alternate form is a slime. "In her humanoid form, a slyth appears as a bald human, slightly taller than average, with softer and more rounded features. Her skin tones can vary in color, but brown hues are the most common."

Thanks in advance!
    Shameless bump...
    I could really use some help here, pretty please.

19. - Top - End - #1189
    Ogre in the Playground

I've got one backstory NPC who it would be great to have a picture for, if anyone's seen one that fits the concept.

Setting is a pseudo-Victorian Steampunk world, character is an Irish-looking (red hair, green eyes, possibly freckles) biologist in her twenties or thirties. Sciency lab stuff is a cool touch but not necessary.

Over-the-top beauty does not fit the character nearly as well as someone who seems down-to-earth, intelligent, and likable.

Obviously the chance of an existing picture matching all these details is slim...but if anyone has a favorite that sounds close to this concept, I thank you in advance!

20. - Top - End - #1190
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Quote Originally Posted by mucat View Post
    I've got one backstory NPC who it would be great to have a picture for, if anyone's seen one that fits the concept.

Setting is a pseudo-Victorian Steampunk world, character is an Irish-looking (red hair, green eyes, possibly freckles) biologist in her twenties or thirties. Sciency lab stuff is a cool touch but not necessary.

Over-the-top beauty does not fit the character nearly as well as someone who seems down-to-earth, intelligent, and likable.

Obviously the chance of an existing picture matching all these details is slim...but if anyone has a favorite that sounds close to this concept, I thank you in advance!
    This one's quite close, and eye color is fairly easy to change in photoshop if you're so inclined.

Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by BladeofObliviom; 2013-12-17 at 11:31 PM.

21. - Top - End - #1191
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    This one's quite close, and eye color is fairly easy to change in photoshop if you're so inclined.

Spoiler
    Show
    That is an awesome picture, and an excellent match (modulo a few blue->green pixel swaps) to how I'd pictured the character.

Thanks for the link!

22. - Top - End - #1192
    Dwarf in the Playground

PirateGuy

Quote Originally Posted by eepop View Post
    In case you just were not aware, this thread has a relatively low artist percentage, its mostly art-appreciators reposting things we've found or can find for people that request things.

Taking that into account, group shots are near impossible to help with...

This response is not meant to attack the way in which you requested assistance, I am just trying to help you get what you want within the bounds of what my the thread is realistically capable of in my experience.
    Oh, wow. I didn't realize my request read like that. Allow me to clarify: I am putting together a family of dwarves, but am looking for -individual- artworks, not a group shot. I agree that such a thing would be nigh impossible outside of commissioning a piece from an artist. Thanks for pointing that out.

So if anybody could help me with these dwarves:

Quote Originally Posted by GoatToucher View Post
    dad with a waraxe and shield, son as a battlerager with a great axe (blonde/red hair a plus), and daughter, a ranger either with a bow or dual wielding with an axe as the primary (wolf companion a plus).
    I would appreciate it.
    Last edited by GoatToucher; 2013-12-18 at 12:19 PM.
    YOUNG GOAT!

Get out of my mind
    My love for you is way out of line
    Better run, GOAT
    You're much to young, GOAT!

23. - Top - End - #1193
    Dwarf in the Playground

Can I make a request?

Last session, the group I'm DMing for came across an Underworld Dragon (or futsanglung) and somehow befriended him and with a high collaborative diplomacy check, convinced him to join them (as their leader of course).
    Since he took a human form for traveling with them, I'll need a picture of a middle aged bad ass man. Maybe even Asian, since it's an imperial dragon.

Any guy that you think would be passable for a polymorphed old dragon would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

24. - Top - End - #1194
    Titan in the Playground

Revan avatar by kaptainkrutch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cirrylius View Post
    That's how wizards beta test their new animals. If it survives Australia, it's a go. Which in hindsight explains a LOT about Australia.

25. - Top - End - #1195
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PrGo View Post
    Any guy that you think would be passable for a polymorphed old dragon would be much appreciated.
    Sean Connory would make a badass dragon:
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #1196
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sith_Happens View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    /thread

Sean Connory would make a badass dragon
    One of my players suggested the same thing xD
    Last edited by PrGo; 2013-12-18 at 05:14 PM.

27. - Top - End - #1197
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Sith_Happens View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    This made me giggle entirely too much.

Sean Connory would make a badass dragon:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I think you mean THIS sexy beast.

Spoiler
    Show

Screenshot from the Movie Dragonheart, where Sean Connery does the voiceover for a CGI dragon, for those who didn't already know.
    Last edited by BladeofObliviom; 2013-12-18 at 05:14 PM.

28. - Top - End - #1198
    Ogre in the Playground

Since I like to play badass Grandpas, I've had a fevourite in the last year or so.
    Spoiler
    Show

Last edited by Re'ozul; 2013-12-18 at 06:49 PM.
    My first foray into homebrew: The Circuit Mage

. /l 、
    ° (゚、 。 7
    .  l、゙~ヽ
      じ しf_, )ノ

Pudgy kitty needs more views

Active Characters:
    Spoiler
    Show

Bonehoarder - Necromantic Skeleton Shapeshifter
    Tahrven Millos - Arcane Hierophant
    Hordemaster Kordan - Ebon Initiate ... mostly
    Keldan Tamron - Trivoker
    Rooshkdor - Arrow Demon Archer
    Galen Medon - Batman?

29. - Top - End - #1199
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Re'ozul View Post
    Since I like to play badass Grandpas, I've had a fevourite in the last year or so.
    Spoiler
    Show

Okay, this one is classy as ****. Since it's a steampunk-ish setting, he might just fit in like this

I'll be using this one, until something more bad ass my way comes.

Thanks!
    Last edited by PrGo; 2013-12-18 at 08:03 PM.

30. - Top - End - #1200

ElfPirate

Spoiler
    Show