New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread 9

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    Taylor

"Definitely. I sort of assume the others are off making more without me but...I figure the off-paths are where the real things happen. Plus I'd die of boredom in Canterlot's courts. Poor Rigs."
    I take it Rigs is a guard there or something?

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

2. - Top - End - #272
    Barbarian in the Playground

Civic Center

The armored pony is still sleeping, moving sometimes, his breath slightly whistling.

Spoiler
    Show
    Village in a Valley
    Luka suddenly found himself at home, or rather, at the Leader's house on the mountain, right above the village, it was under attack by Dark Forces and he was right behind the rest of his family. His Father then turns to him after dive-attacking his claws on top of some gray spearpony that was trying to take a shot at Miles.

"Oh my.....Hey! you're ok there?"

He just looks to his left side.... there's a spear stuck, he wasn't even feeling it.

"...Oh I didn't notice... whatever we need to push them back!"
    Of course he didn't notice it he just spawned there with it already stuck on his armor!
    He pulls it off and it makes the armor clank a bit louldly, then he heads to the front and deflect an arrow from hitting his sister Aisis, who is a bit worried of another wave coming

What the... more of them???

Well...."pony-rush", like a ton of them coming... like...the army was even bigger than the village itself, looks like they REALLY wanted that ore mine

He moves a bit, then stays still.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

3. - Top - End - #273
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Vodka Rocks. Please to meet you as well, Miss Aubade." The curvy mare outstretched a hoof for a shake. She groans again. "I gotta start working out or I'll lose the attention of stallions to younger mares like you, Aubade."

"You flatter me, but uh how about tea? We have lots of tea, I always find myself making lots of tea. I only suggest tea due to the lack of alcoholic beverages here,"
    She shook Sweet Victory's hoof with a pleasant and professional smile.

Sweet Victory turns to Ember after the shake. "You should get the goods."
    "Right," He nodded as Aubade gave him a strange look. He dashed up stairs to get the bag o Bits with 5k.

4. - Top - End - #274
    Ogre in the Playground

Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    I take it Rigs is a guard there or something?
    "Heh. Not exactly. Let's just say there are some incredibly comfortable positions for a Moonbringer over there. Particularly a ridiculously competent one. Far as I know Star visits, too, so it can't be that bad."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

5. - Top - End - #275

[Ice Cream Bar]

Astra nods a little.

...of course, you realize I have no idea who any of these ponies are. Right?

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

CHARACTERS

6. - Top - End - #276
    Ogre in the Playground

Taylor

[Ice Cream Bar]

Astra nods a little.

...of course, you realize I have no idea who any of these ponies are. Right?
    "Gah! Of course! I must be getting absentminded.

Moon-Actually, nah, no need to be formal if he's not here. Rigmund, or Rigs, affectionately, and I met up a few days after I left home. He was being hassled by some giant spiders and I thought I'd lend a hoof. Turns out he didn't need it, because he pretty effectively smashed the whole lot of them. He's got this onyx hammer with a head that he says is made out of moon rocks. Dunno if that's entirely accurate, but the thing packed a wallop.

Anyways, we got to talking and it turned out he was on a quest to rescue his daughter from some angry rabid dragon or something, I forget the details. But I volunteered my assistance, which he was suspicious of at first, but eventually let me tag along. Along the way he told me the patently obvious - he's a Moonbringer, which is pretty much a priest of Luna, the difference between them and Morninglords like me being that they actually get divine magic straight from Luna. And let me tell you, that is so much help.

Moonshine, as it happened, had already diffused the situation, but thanked me and Rigs for trying. The dragon told us that something big, bad and dangerous was coming up to the mountains north of its lair, so we, being the awesome adventurers we were, went to check it out.

Now, Moonshine is, in a word...no, two, actually; 'Blindingly Awesome'. Huge claymore, boulder-crushing strength, enough speed in the air to outstrip a tornado, and some divine wham to top it all off. I guess every good team needs a Big Colt to take the heat in battle, but us...we had a Big Filly. And it worked.

We met Starbeam on the road halfway to the mountains, and we weren't really sure what to make of her at first. She was just kind of sitting next to an enormous crater, reading a book. We had a little chat, wherein we learned that Starbeam had been expelled from the Canterlot Magic Academy because of what was basically power incontinence. By the time we all met her though, she'd gotten over it, and it showed. I have never seen anypony crank out so much magic, or be as fast, diverse, and powerful. She must have been experienced in martial arts, too, because she was anything but a glass cannon. Handled herself like a pro in hoof-to-hoof combat, then stuttered out a witty one-liner before turning them into a frog or something. Crazy.

When we got to the top of the mountain, we figured out the problem; some jerk neighcromancer with a God Complex had set up shop and was going to raid something or other in the somewhere place. He tried to explain his plans, but I trotted over and whacked him in the face before he could finish. When I er...woke up, it turned out we'd won. Which I admit isn't impressive, but I was fresh off the block at the time.

He finishes off his ice cream. "And that's how Equestria was- oh wait, no, that's how Team Twilight Sun got formed."

--

Arvadraa

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "It sounded kind of like an eagle. I wonder if there's eagles in this town? I haven't seen any, though..." Blades shook her head. "So what were ya sayin' there?"
    "I think if it were an eagle, I'd be covered in frightened mice...or said eagle. As for what I was saying, if I can learn enough to go down and help stop this, then I will. This town won't fall while I'm here."
    Last edited by Kelvin360; 2012-03-16 at 12:27 AM.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

7. - Top - End - #277
    Dwarf in the Playground

"I think if it were an eagle, I'd be covered in frightened mice...or said eagle. As for what I was saying, if I can learn enough to go down and help stop this, then I will. This town won't fall while I'm here."
    "Ah, right, ya attract animals! Well, if ya want to learn fast, I'll do my best to teach ya fast! 'N gettin' an incentive will get ya really goin', won't it? So what now? It's gettin' late here."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

8. - Top - End - #278
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"You flatter me, but uh how about tea? We have lots of tea, I always find myself making lots of tea. I only suggest tea due to the lack of alcoholic beverages here,"
    She shook Sweet Victory's hoof with a pleasant and professional smile.
    "Tea would be fine." Victory answers.

"Right," He nodded as Aubade gave him a strange look. He dashed up stairs to get the bag o Bits with 5k.
    As for Lochbed, she is hiding in Ember's room. She springs and tackle-glomps when he enters the room. "Coltfriend!"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

9. - Top - End - #279
    Troll in the Playground

"Tea would be fine." Victory answers.

As for Lochbed, she is hiding in Ember's room. She springs and tackle-glomps when he enters the room. "Coltfriend!"
    Aubade gestures for her to sit down, relax on he couch, etc while she goes get Sweet Victory a glass of the raspberry tea she brewed earlier or something. Anyways.

Meanwhile, of course Ember was taken by surprise. He practically yelps as he was tackle glomped. "Waah....ow..ahhh....hey...Lochbed....ya..uh surprised me, what are ya doing up in here?" He asked laying flat on his back.

10. - Top - End - #280
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Aubade gestures for her to sit down, relax on he couch, etc while she goes get Sweet Victory a glass of the raspberry tea she brewed earlier or something. Anyways.
    Sweet Victory takes a seat on the couch. "So you are Mr. Sol's only servant? Or are there more?"

Meanwhile, of course Ember was taken by surprise. He practically yelps as he was tackle glomped. "Waah....ow..ahhh....hey...Lochbed....ya..uh surprised me, what are ya doing up in here?" He asked laying flat on his back.
    "Waiting for ye, silly pony coltfriend Ember Sol." The kelpie stands on top of the noblecolt and looks down at him. "Och. Ah always wanted to try this." she says before pressing the tip of her nose and upper lip against his.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

11. - Top - End - #281
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Dreamrunner
    "*Sniff*You're not gonna leave me?"
    She couldn't believe her luck!
    Lemongrass gently pats Dreamrunner's head. "Why would I?" he said, sighing. "Can't very well leave you hangin' now, can't I?"

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    After being hit by fries with exaggerated grace and poise, Staccata replies, "The only thing that soup justifies is revenge." Oh, and she's perfectly happy to let Tyrol think he's being sneaky.
    "Really?" Tyrol said slowly, inching closer before looping a cautious foreleg over her shoulder. "Well, at least something good came out of this..." he continued, nuzzling her gently.

12. - Top - End - #282

Ice Cream Bar

Wow. That's quite a story.

Are there many "teams" like that here?

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

13. - Top - End - #283
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Lemongrass gently pats Dreamrunner's head. "Why would I?" he said, sighing. "Can't very well leave you hangin' now, can't I?"
    Dreamrunner
    "Vell...it's just...I can be a bit crazy sometimes...and I though vith ze pregnancy you'd pull up stakes und leave..."
    She smiled.
    "Zough, since you aren't going to leave me...maybe ve should move in togezer zen?"
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

14. - Top - End - #284
    Troll in the Playground

Sweet Victory takes a seat on the couch. "So you are Mr. Sol's only servant? Or are there more?"
    "Just me ma'am," She answered as she returned with the tea.

"Waiting for ye, silly pony coltfriend Ember Sol." The kelpie stands on top of the noblecolt and looks down at him. "Och. Ah always wanted to try this." she says before pressing the tip of her nose and upper lip against his.
    The only thought that came to mind was kissing, so he kissed her, even if they have kissed before and didn't match what she was saying. But he banished the thought....until it came back forming a perplexed expression on his face. "Always wanted to try what exactly?"

15. - Top - End - #285
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Just me ma'am," She answered as she returned with the tea.
    "Interesting. So Mr Sol is nice, huh. He practically tried to save a whore today. Don't let the paladins learn about him." Victory bursts out in laughter

The only thought that came to mind was kissing, so he kissed her, even if they have kissed before and didn't match what she was saying. But he banished the thought....until it came back forming a perplexed expression on his face. "Always wanted to try what exactly?"
    Lochbed is silenced by the kiss for a moment. The question snaps her out of the daze. She gets up off Ember and sits on his butt. "Well Ah saw a pair of ponies with tha' red face Ah see ye with. And they be rubbing their noses tog'ther and gigglin' a lot."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

16. - Top - End - #286
    Troll in the Playground

"Interesting. So Mr Sol is nice, huh. He practically tried to save a whore today. Don't let the paladins learn about him." Victory bursts out in laughter.

"Yea, he's a good boy.......wait what? Save a uh..well what you said...that sounds like a story to share,"
    She chuckled and served her a cup from the cute little teapot.

Lochbed is silenced by the kiss for a moment. The question snaps her out of the daze. She gets up off Ember and sits on his butt. "Well Ah saw a pair of ponies with tha' red face Ah see ye with. And they be rubbing their noses tog'ther and gigglin' a lot."
    "Oh..ah..," He said, laying on his belly now since that would be the only way for Lochbed to be sitting on his butt. "Well..that's awfully sweet and cute of you." He smiling closing his eyes, kinda liking the pressure she put on his body by sitting on him.

17. - Top - End - #287
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Yea, he's a good boy.......wait what? Save a uh..well what you said...that sounds like a story to share,"
    She chuckled and served her a cup from the cute little teapot.
    Sweet Victory smiles as she takes the teacup in her hooves. "Thank you. Well a trampy mare walked in today looking for the skankiest outfit we sold. And she wanted Mr Sol to take pictures of her in it....."

The orange-brown mare explains the situation frankly. Not once does she explain the type of business Bruce's was so a confused face on the part of Aubade should not be usual. Of course since Sweet Victory learns of the situation secondhand from Ember, she continues to false assumption that Juribean is a working filly and not an assassin. She forgot to confirm the thought with Juribean personally.

Where Ember's bag of lingerie for Lochbed is has been forgotten by her as well.

"Oh..ah..," He said, laying on his belly now since that would be the only way for Lochbed to be sitting on his butt. "Well..that's awfully sweet and cute of you." He smiling closing his eyes, kinda liking the pressure she put on his body by sitting on him.
    Yes, Lochbed had rolled Ember over before sitting on him. Tottaly not Orzel using the wrong pronoun. Lochbed just has no sense of personal space. "Och he's. Over the d'cades Ah have watched ye ponies do so many things. Ah want to try them all... ye know.. without the mind control. But later. How was your day?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

18. - Top - End - #288
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Really?" Tyrol said slowly, inching closer before looping a cautious foreleg over her shoulder. "Well, at least something good came out of this..." he continued, nuzzling her gently.
    "Now now Tyrol," Staccata says while she lets the stallion put 'the moves' on her. "If you keep doing this kind of thing you'll be lying when you say you aren't a sly colt." She nuzzles him back.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

19. - Top - End - #289
    Troll in the Playground

Needless to say, Aubade did have a confused look on her face and felt rather iffy about the whole thing, given the information she was being given, that was being filtered from Sweet's perspective. Even so, the full story might have still left her with weird feelings on the whole thing.

"I see, well.....he's a good boy,"
    Was all she could repeat, master's business was his business, as sketchy as it all totally sounded.

Meanwhile, the bag of lingerie for Lochbed was strewn across the room when Lochbed glomped the poor lad.

"I uh...well...it was filled with shenanigans, but I'd say it was a good day."

20. - Top - End - #290
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

(Last post before I leave to pick up my bday junk)

Sweet Victory nods and brings her cup to her lips. "Do you model? We could use a fresh face on one of our posted."

In the bedroom, the scattered lace undies on the floor has finally grasped the attention of the fae who usually has a deficit of such things. "Ye bought yourself clothes, Ember? Ah purchase a hat for myself. And one for Awbade."

the other scene

The messenger pegasus descends with the griffon and signals for entry. The speed of the waving in plus the lack of flinching showed how disciplined the soldiers are. Every pony is stiff and robotic in their movement. They are as cold and emotionless as the bitter breeze the sweeps around Fort Fetlock.

The pair would be escorted by two other pegasi to a large building in the center of the base. They land on the roof and the four hurry down to a large room. There the old mare, Fire Flowier sat, in the middle of the spacious interior at a long wooden desk.
    "You did not have to come to just say 'Yes'. My messenger could have informed me."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

21. - Top - End - #291
    Troll in the Playground

(Last post before I leave to pick up my bday junk)

Sweet Victory nods and brings her cup to her lips. "Do you model? We could use a fresh face on one of our posted."

In the bedroom, the scattered lace undies on the floor has finally grasped the attention of the fae who usually has a deficit of such things. "Ye bought yourself clothes, Ember? Ah purchase a hat for myself. And one for Awbade."
    -------

"Me model? Oh I dunno..."
    She said hoof waving it as she drank her own cup of tea. Considering, well, the sketchiness and all.

Meanwhile.

"What? Oh...no...those aren't for me....actually...."
    He profusely blushed and glanced at the bag of lingerie. "T-those...are for......you."

22. - Top - End - #292
    Ogre in the Playground

Arvadraa

"Ah, right, ya attract animals! Well, if ya want to learn fast, I'll do my best to teach ya fast! 'N gettin' an incentive will get ya really goin', won't it? So what now? It's gettin' late here."
    "Well if you want to sleep I won't begrudge you that, but...I might see what I can find out from some of the underground creatures nearby. Burrowers don't come here as far as I know, but moles in particular are very talkative."

--

Taylor

Ice Cream Bar

Wow. That's quite a story.

Are there many "teams" like that here?
    "I never asked, but the world hasn't ended and we didn't do quite THAT much running around, so I'd have to assume so."

23. - Top - End - #293
    Firbolg in the Playground

the other scene

The messenger pegasus descends with the griffon and signals for entry. The speed of the waving in plus the lack of flinching showed how disciplined the soldiers are. Every pony is stiff and robotic in their movement. They are as cold and emotionless as the bitter breeze the sweeps around Fort Fetlock.

The pair would be escorted by two other pegasi to a large building in the center of the base. They land on the roof and the four hurry down to a large room. There the old mare, Fire Flowier sat, in the middle of the spacious interior at a long wooden desk.
    "You did not have to come to just say 'Yes'. My messenger could have informed me."
    Flowier's arrogance didn't sit well with the griffon at all. This whole thing suddenly seemed like a power grab. "There are three beings, two of them ponies I have ever pledged loyalty to. I do not see a crown on your head."

While coming across as slightly aggressive, that statement was more of why he's saying no. "I am here to help you, and to allow you to make your case."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

24. - Top - End - #294
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Well if you want to sleep I won't begrudge you that, but...I might see what I can find out from some of the underground creatures nearby. Burrowers don't come here as far as I know, but moles in particular are very talkative."
    "Moles? I once knew a pony who was really fond of 'em! I wonder if they come in bigger sizes like those rats do?" Blades considered as she finished her meal. "Well, it's been a long day, 'n we've been workin' hard. Ya'll need some rest if ya want the strength for all the trainin' ya want!"

25. - Top - End - #295

Taylor

"I never asked, but the world hasn't ended and we didn't do quite THAT much running around, so I'd have to assume so."
    [Ice Cream Bar]

Ah. Yeah, that's a safe assumption.

Kind of weird that a world would need so many groups like that, huh?

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

26. - Top - End - #296
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

-------

"Me model? Oh I dunno..."
    She said hoof waving it as she drank her own cup of tea. Considering, well, the sketchiness and all.
    The older mare waves off the protest quite literally. "Aw c'mon. Do it. You're perfect. We take the pictures together. Like best buddies or some junk."

Meanwhile.

"What? Oh...no...those aren't for me....actually...."
    He profusely blushed and glanced at the bag of lingerie. "T-those...are for......you."
    "For me? Thank ye, coltfriend. Ah'll put it on now. With mah hat." she says oh so casually before ducking down to give him a smooch. The fae walks up the the stockings and pulls her beret out of hammerspace. "Why are ye blushing? Are you hot?"

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Flowier's arrogance didn't sit well with the griffon at all. This whole thing suddenly seemed like a power grab. "There are three beings, two of them ponies I have ever pledged loyalty to. I do not see a crown on your head."

While coming across as slightly aggressive, that statement was more of why he's saying no. "I am here to help you, and to allow you to make your case."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

27. - Top - End - #297
    Troll in the Playground

The older mare waves off the protest quite literally. "Aw c'mon. Do it. You're perfect. We take the pictures together. Like best buddies or some junk."

"I dunno....I don't think I have the right mindset for modeling...clothes,"
    She said her normal tone showing hints of shyness about such........things.
    "For me? Thank ye, coltfriend. Ah'll put it on now. With mah hat." she says oh so casually before ducking down to give him a smooch. The fae walks up the the stockings and pulls her beret out of hammerspace. "Why are ye blushing? Are you hot?"

"No..no....I just...you know what...nevermind...I uh...that's a very c-cute beret, you l-look cute in it, or cuter because you're a-already cute,"
    He stammers trying to change the subject a bit. He glanced at the stockings, lacey undies, and the rest of the items he was given for the set and wondered just how much he was going to regret it after some blood loss.

28. - Top - End - #298
    Ogre in the Playground

Taylor

[Ice Cream Bar]

Ah. Yeah, that's a safe assumption.

Kind of weird that a world would need so many groups like that, huh?
    He gets a far-off look. "It...didn't, always. But that's another story..."

--

Arvadraa

"Moles? I once knew a pony who was really fond of 'em! I wonder if they come in bigger sizes like those rats do?" Blades considered as she finished her meal. "Well, it's been a long day, 'n we've been workin' hard. Ya'll need some rest if ya want the strength for all the trainin' ya want!"
    "Yes, they do, and no, I don't. At least, not right now. Too much to think about and too much to do. I will sleep eventually though."

29. - Top - End - #299
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Yes, they do, and no, I don't. At least, not right now. Too much to think about and too much to do. I will sleep eventually though."
    "Ya've got a lot of doin' 'n thinkin'? Maybe I could help ya out! Then ya'd be done quicker 'n we'd both be ready for sleep at about the same time. 'N the big moles sound excitin'! Depends on how big they are, though."

30. - Top - End - #300
    Ogre in the Playground

Arvadraa

"Ya've got a lot of doin' 'n thinkin'? Maybe I could help ya out! Then ya'd be done quicker 'n we'd both be ready for sleep at about the same time. 'N the big moles sound excitin'! Depends on how big they are, though."
    "Depends on your definition of 'big'. But uhm. A majority of this would be talking and standing...mostly um...finesse and diplomacy. And I don't want you to be er, bored so...Oh blast it fine. The truth is, I think if we both go, they might take offense to your..." She quickly thinks up a 'nice' adjective. "Bluntness."