New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212237 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread 9

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    "Alright, a fight to the death. Well, that rules out me...I'll see what I can do. Anything else I should do in the meantime?" she asks.

"Well, its not like I can even touch you with the intent of hurting you, you'd be the worst sparring partner for me,"
    She chuckled pleasantly as if this to her was like a little joke. She returned to her bench and laid on her back and stretched a little in way to the in lust/love Soft it might have come off as sexy, even if that wasn't the plum pony's intention. She floated over her pina colada and took a sip enjoying its sweet yet strong taste. "I dunno....read me one your books you got me I guess, you have more experience with books than I do."

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Fortunately for Ember, Lochbed just finished putting on the underwear and now was up to the dress. She could not zipper it up though. No fingers. "Awbade! Can't you come up stairs?"

"The fae is here?" Grills said. He jabbed Ember in the side gently with his elbow. "You dog. Nobility is in your blood alright."
    Upstairs
    Aubade floated out from the kitchen and hovered upstairs to assist the fae even if she was busy. "Yes, what do you require Miss Lochbed?" She asked as she stumbled into the room, well not really stumbled but it took a lot of effort to not react too much to the outfit Lochbed was wearing. "My, that's a uh, interesting outfit Miss Lochbed." She didn't recall them going to a store like that, so she was mildly curious.
    -

Downstairs

"What? I uh..no no no...its not uh...anything like that......I think,"
    He profusely blushed and twiddled his fore hooves together.

'Wait what...you knew she was fae?"
    Ember himself did not know Grills knew that, but then again, on their first meeting with Lochbed and her aunt, Ember's perception skill rolls were getting ones.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-03-18 at 03:42 PM.

2. - Top - End - #332
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Well, its not like I can even touch you with the intent of hurting you, you'd be the worst sparring partner for me,"
    She chuckled pleasantly as if this to her was like a little joke. She returned to her bench and laid on her back and stretched a little in way to the in lust/love Soft it might have come off as sexy, even if that wasn't the plum pony's intention. She floated over her pina colada and took a sip enjoying its sweet yet strong taste. "I dunno....read me one your books you got me I guess, you have more experience with books than I do."

It did come off as sexy for the hapless Paladin.
    "Where are they? I know I'm not allowed in youur tower, so if they're in there, you'll have to go get them. Unless you feel like letting me in."

3. - Top - End - #333
    Troll in the Playground

It did come off as sexy for the hapless Paladin.

"Where are they? I know I'm not allowed in youur tower, so if they're in there, you'll have to go get them. Unless you feel like letting me in."
    She sputtered scoffed. 'Noo. I'll go fetch one or something, right now." She looked at Soft for a moment with her usual intense look when she wasn't glaring before teleporting away to her tower. She trotted over to a corner where the small pile of books were, well piled and glanced at the covers. The majority of them seemed to have images of filly foolers in similar vein one would find on the millions of trashy romance novel covers. And silly flower motifs. She shrugged and picked a book up in her mouth as he horn flashed as she teleported back to Soft.

She floated it towards Soft. "This one, this one will do. Read."

4. - Top - End - #334
    Titan in the Playground

She sputtered scoffed. 'Noo. I'll go fetch one or something, right now." She looked at Soft for a moment with her usual intense look when she wasn't glaring before teleporting away to her tower. She trotted over to a corner where the small pile of books were, well piled and glanced at the covers. The majority of them seemed to have images of filly foolers in similar vein one would find on the millions of trashy romance novel covers. And silly flower motifs. She shrugged and picked a book up in her mouth as he horn flashed as she teleported back to Soft.

She floated it towards Soft. "This one, this one will do. Read."
    Soft reads the extremely trashy romance novel to Gwyn.

Naturally, due to rule of funny, it's the absolute most filthy of the books she could have picked up.

5. - Top - End - #335
    Troll in the Playground

Soft reads the extremely trashy romance novel to Gwyn.

Naturally, due to rule of funny, it's the absolute most filthy of the books she could have picked up.
    Gwynfillion listened intently during Soft's dramatic reading of the book of smut. Her face contorted curiously at some of the passages, her thoughts layered with confusion. A lot of that didn't sound pleasant and yet ponies, according to this book, would do that to eachother. To her virgin alien ears, getting a leg chopped off sounded more pleasant than some of the strange descriptions in the book.

She raised a hoof. "Is this normal for ponies who do that....consummation thing?"

6. - Top - End - #336
    Titan in the Playground

Gwynfillion listened intently during Soft's dramatic reading of the book of smut. Her face contorted curiously at some of the passages, her thoughts layered with confusion. A lot of that didn't sound pleasant and yet ponies, according to this book, would do that to eachother. To her virgin alien ears, getting a leg chopped off sounded more pleasant than some of the strange descriptions in the book.

She raised a hoof. "Is this normal for ponies who do that....consummation thing?"
    "Well...." Soft clears her throat. "A few of these things aren't something I could see somepony actually doing but yeah, about 95% of it is something that ponies do actually do to each other." Soft says, blushing.

7. - Top - End - #337
    Troll in the Playground

"Well...." Soft clears her throat. "A few of these things aren't something I could see somepony actually doing but yeah, about 95% of it is something that ponies do actually do to each other." Soft says, blushing.
    She looked at Soft with a confused and intense stare meeting her eyes and briefly glancing at the redness on the paladin's cheeks. "Are they things you want to do to me?"

8. - Top - End - #338
    Titan in the Playground

She looked at Soft with a confused and intense stare meeting her eyes and briefly glancing at the redness on the paladin's cheeks. "Are they things you want to do to me?"
    "......Maybe, at some point...Yes." The paladin felt very very small right now, and like Gwyn probably wouldn't appreciate knowing that, but she felt like lying wouldn't be a good thing to do either.

9. - Top - End - #339
    Troll in the Playground

"......Maybe, at some point...Yes." The paladin felt very very small right now, and like Gwyn probably wouldn't appreciate knowing that, but she felt like lying wouldn't be a good thing to do either.

"Oh," The mare said with a slight tilt of her head and shift from looking at Soft. This was interesting, the paladin wanted to consummate with her, not just do that weird kissing stuff, but other weirder things that were, more, what was that word, oh yes, intimate.

Her mood suddenly changed as she narrowed her eyes and glowered at Soft. "What was with that tone of yours? Speak louder next time. I can't have you, Soft, going all soft voice with me. It's weird." A tiny smile appeared for a second as she felt goofy amused by her lame little pun..joke.

10. - Top - End - #340
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh," The mare said with a slight tilt of her head and shift from looking at Soft. This was interesting, the paladin wanted to consummate with her, not just do that weird kissing stuff, but other weirder things that were, more, what was that word, oh yes, intimate.

Her mood suddenly changed as she narrowed her eyes and glowered at Soft. "What was with that tone of yours? Speak louder next time. I can't have you, Soft, going all soft voice with me. It's weird." A tiny smile appeared for a second as she felt goofy amused by her lame little pun..joke.
    Soft giggles at the bad pun."Well, I'm glad you're not mad at me for that." she says. "I assure you, that stuff is more pleasant than it sounds." she says.

11. - Top - End - #341
    Troll in the Playground

Soft giggles at the bad pun."Well, I'm glad you're not mad at me for that." she says. "I assure you, that stuff is more pleasant than it sounds." she says.
    "I'm not mad......" She wasn't sure why she should be, wait, should she have been mad? Oh like it mattered, she'd find other reasons to be mad at Soft, more so than finding out Soft wanted to do things like that to her made getting bucked in the face sound like a good time. Wait, that is something to be mad about. "I think. Whatever, its not important, this consummation topic and its weird pony rituals is kinda just getting irritating now." She shook her head blinking a bit.

"I think you've read enough."

12. - Top - End - #342
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Upstairs
    Aubade floated out from the kitchen and hovered upstairs to assist the fae even if she was busy. "Yes, what do you require Miss Lochbed?" She asked as she stumbled into the room, well not really stumbled but it took a lot of effort to not react too much to the outfit Lochbed was wearing. "My, that's a uh, interesting outfit Miss Lochbed." She didn't recall them going to a store like that, so she was mildly curious.
    "Ember purchased it for me. I want to put in on under the dress we picked out." she explained.

Downstairs

"What? I uh..no no no...its not uh...anything like that......I think,"
    He profusely blushed and twiddled his fore hooves together.

'Wait what...you knew she was fae?"
    Ember himself did not know Grills knew that, but then again, on their first meeting with Lochbed and her aunt, Ember's perception skill rolls were getting ones.
    "Yup. Hit on enough mares and you'll bump into mares of all origins. Dullahans, succubus. furies, mariliths. The amount of times I almost died after the fun. Haha!"
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-03-18 at 05:17 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

13. - Top - End - #343
    Troll in the Playground

"Ember purchased it for me. I want to put in on under the dress we picked out." she explained.
    "Oh...I see," Aubade glanced at the doorway. To her it would seem, that the young master was hanging around Lord Flamestrong too much. She inwardly sighed as she helped Lochbed zip up the dress.

"Yup. Hit on enough mares and you'll bump into mares of all origins. Dullahans, succubus. furies, mariliths. The amount of times I almost died after the fun. Haha!"
    "That...doesn't really sound like something to brag about...ehehe..hehe...ah I think," He scrunched his brows laughing awkwardly.

14. - Top - End - #344
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Oh...I see," Aubade glanced at the doorway. To her it would seem, that the young master was hanging around Lord Flamestrong too much. She inwardly sighed as she helped Lochbed zip up the dress.
    Th kelpie slips on the dress with help. Once done, she shows it off to Aubade. Still not getting this whole clothing stuff though. "How do I look?"

"That...doesn't really sound like something to brag about...ehehe..hehe...ah I think," He scrunched his brows laughing awkwardly.
    "It's not but it happened. No need for shame. No time for it. Life is full of experiences. You are only given enough time to learn." explained Grills.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

15. - Top - End - #345
    Firbolg in the Playground

""I am in service of a crown. A position of power. A princess cannot manage everything. coldly she answers without eye contact.

"Now a trio of griffons came this way investegating a griffon apperance rumor in Bridal Shores. As the ponies form this fort took part defending this town., they came here first before heading there. I have stalled them with a tour but eventually I will have to give answers. Now my soldiers wont tell even if tortured but as the races are official at peace, I must cooperate. What do wish me to tell them?"
    With, well, to his knowledge, being a separatist still political suicide across the border, the griffon relaxes a bit. They appear to just want some answers, and he doesn't have anything to hide.

"You may set up a meeting here or point them to the town itself. That is, unless there's something about how they're acting you haven't told me."

((I think this got lost when we simul-posted))
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

16. - Top - End - #346
    Troll in the Playground

Th kelpie slips on the dress with help. Once done, she shows it off to Aubade. Still not getting this whole clothing stuff though. "How do I look?"
    With the scandalous looking evening wear hidden under the dress, well Lochbed didn't look like a saucy kelpie. Aubade looked her over. "You look really cute Miss Lochbed."

"It's not but it happened. No need for shame. No time for it. Life is full of experiences. You are only given enough time to learn." explained Grills.

"Should I write down this sage advice?"
    He asked, and no, he wasn't being sarcastic even if any other pony would totally mean it in a sarcastic way. "Oh...yea...I forgot to ask if you wanted something to drink, though, we don't have alcohol here."

17. - Top - End - #347
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    With, well, to his knowledge, being a separatist still political suicide across the border, the griffon relaxes a bit. They appear to just want some answers, and he doesn't have anything to hide.

"You may set up a meeting here or point them to the town itself. That is, unless there's something about how they're acting you haven't told me."

((I think this got lost when we simul-posted))
    The old mare crosses her olive hooves on the table. She looks the exile deep iinto his eyes with a hard squint. "No problem. I'll do it now. But you must explain why some griffons would be looking for you?"

One of her guards salutes to her and disappers out the window.
    With the scandalous looking evening wear hidden under the dress, well Lochbed didn't look like a saucy kelpie. Aubade looked her over. "You look really cute Miss Lochbed."
    "Ye think so? Ye think Ember will enamored by mah looks enough to join my lifesong or lifestory?"

"Should I write down this sage advice?"
    He asked, and no, he wasn't being sarcastic even if any other pony would totally mean it in a sarcastic way. "Oh...yea...I forgot to ask if you wanted something to drink, though, we don't have alcohol here."
    "Selzer is fine. Am I allowed to smoke?" he said floating a cigar our a holder. "You can have one you know.'
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

18. - Top - End - #348
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    Taylor

He gets a far-off look. "It...didn't, always. But that's another story..."]
    Astra tilts her head a little, interested.

I think I'd like to hear it some time.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

19. - Top - End - #349
    Troll in the Playground

"Ye think so? Ye think Ember will enamored by mah looks enough to join my lifesong or lifestory?"

"I think, the young master already has a fondness for you Miss Lochbed,"
    She said with a slight nod of her head. "So, perhaps."

"Selzer is fine. Am I allowed to smoke?" he said floating a cigar our a holder. "You can have one you know.'

"I dunno....I suppose so, and uh...am I even old enough to smoke one?"
    He questioned as he fetched a seltzer.

20. - Top - End - #350
    Ogre in the Playground

Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    Astra tilts her head a little, interested.

I think I'd like to hear it some time.
    "Maybe when I'm more awake and less encumbered. Also, the story'll give you cavities. Just a warning."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

21. - Top - End - #351
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Ice Cream Bar]

Astra chuckled.

I'll keep that in mind.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

22. - Top - End - #352
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"I think, the young master already has a fondness for you Miss Lochbed,"
    She said with a slight nod of her head. "So, perhaps."
    The kelpie heads toward the hallway. "Rweall? Ah hope so."

"I dunno....I suppose so, and uh...am I even old enough to smoke one?"
    He questioned as he fetched a seltzer.
    "Age restrictions are for commoners so you don-"

This is when the fae bistars here way don;t the stairs. "Ember, your filly is here."

""Coltfriend, come see me!"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

23. - Top - End - #353
    Troll in the Playground

The kelpie heads toward the hallway. "Rweally? Ah hope so."

"Age restrictions are for commoners so you don-"

This is when the fae bistars here way don;t the stairs. "Ember, your filly is here."

""Coltfriend, come see me!"

[''bistars''....totally threw me off at first xD Dx.....waah]

Ember turned around as his eyes went round and mouth slightly agape. He inched forward. "Oh wow Lochbed....you look..." He flushed a little trying to find his words. The dress was really cute, as was the beret, but she looked so pretty. "r-really good.....I mean...I...l-like it, a lot."

24. - Top - End - #354
    Titan in the Playground

"I'm not mad......" She wasn't sure why she should be, wait, should she have been mad? Oh like it mattered, she'd find other reasons to be mad at Soft, more so than finding out Soft wanted to do things like that to her made getting bucked in the face sound like a good time. Wait, that is something to be mad about. "I think. Whatever, its not important, this consummation topic and its weird pony rituals is kinda just getting irritating now." She shook her head blinking a bit.

"I think you've read enough."
    "Alright. Anything else you'd like me to do?" she asks the plum mare, swishing her tail a bit.

25. - Top - End - #355
    Troll in the Playground

"Alright. Anything else you'd like me to do?" she asks the plum mare, swishing her tail a bit.

"Well, aside from my previous request about me wanting to have something to fight, maybe maim, no, probably main,"
    She brought a hoof to her chin in thought. "I do not know."

She glanced at puppy tail wagging Soft before hopping off her bench and stretching like a cat. She walked the few steps to Soft, totally coming off as a predator in her smallest of movements. If this was a nature documentary, she looked like she was toying with prey before jumping them and gobbling them up.

She sat on her haunches in front of Soft, eyes slightly narrowed as they intensely looked at her. Muzzle just a few kissing inches away.

"I was thinking about it earlier, but, why do you want to help me remove this collar off my neck? I already told you what I plan to do once it was removed," Her narrowed intense eyes becoming ones of those confused intense eyes. Oh the intensity. Wakakakaka.

26. - Top - End - #356
    Titan in the Playground

"I was thinking about it earlier, but, why do you want to help me remove this collar off my neck? I already told you what I plan to do once it was removed," Her narrowed intense eyes becoming ones of those confused intense eyes. Oh the intensity. Wakakakaka.
    "Well, the entire point of this little Tryst of ours is that I can hopefully redeem you at some point right?" well, clearly that's not the only thing Soft has on her mind, but okay. "The entire point of being good is that you're choosing it over being evil. I feel like it'd ultimately be meaningless if I didn't give it a try. If, in the face of your greatest temptation, you're still going to choose to destroy the world, could I really be considered to have redeemed you?" Soft asks. Granted, putting the fate of the world in Gwyn's hooves isn't the best ideas, but we've already determined Soft is a bad paladin.

27. - Top - End - #357
    Troll in the Playground

Blighted Weald

"Well, the entire point of this little Tryst of ours is that I can hopefully redeem you at some point right?" well, clearly that's not the only thing Soft has on her mind, but okay. "The entire point of being good is that you're choosing it over being evil. I feel like it'd ultimately be meaningless if I didn't give it a try. If, in the face of your greatest temptation, you're still going to choose to destroy the world, could I really be considered to have redeemed you?" Soft asks. Granted, putting the fate of the world in Gwyn's hooves isn't the best ideas, but we've already determined Soft is a bad paladin.

She didn't comment immediately. Instead it was a nice juicy stare off, lilac eyes locked on brown...blue...one of them, eyes.

After a moment she spoke. "You are a fool Paladin Soft Serve. A fool, but I do appreciate the reply." She glanced down the back at Soft's eyes. She then leaned her head and hesitantly touched her pony lips with hers.

"Now, let's go slay beast creatures or something, the Weald had no end of them."

28. - Top - End - #358
    Titan in the Playground

Blighted Weald

She didn't comment immediately. Instead it was a nice juicy stare off, lilac eyes locked on brown...blue...one of them, eyes.

After a moment she spoke. "You are a fool Paladin Soft Serve. A fool, but I do appreciate the reply." She glanced down the back at Soft's eyes. She then leaned her head and hesitantly touched her pony lips with hers.

"Now, let's go slay beast creatures or something, the Weald had no end of them."
    "Alright. I'll follow your lead" Soft says, smiling at the tiny kiss Gwyn gave her.

29. - Top - End - #359
    Ogre in the Playground

Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    [Ice Cream Bar]

Astra chuckled.

I'll keep that in mind.
    "Spectacular. Now let's go find some kind of bunkhouse, shall we? That is, assuming you're as tired right now as I am."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

30. - Top - End - #360
    Troll in the Playground

"Alright. I'll follow your lead" Soft says, smiling at the tiny kiss Gwyn gave her.

She gave her a silent look and quickly turned around putting her hoof on her mouth. She wasn't sure why she touched pony lips with Soft, it just kinda happened and she didn't think about it at the time. But now she was. She mentally growled, shoving that in the back of her mind, it would only distract her, from what they were going to go do.

She gobbled up some cookies and pina coladas though first. Can't go slaying monsters on an empty belly after all. When she was content with pigging out for that brief moment she started to walk away towards the north towards the Mt Trotia.

"Okay..the rules this time, to make this interesting, is we shall go about this earth pony style. No magic or flight, just our hooves and own physical strength, okay?"
    She told Soft, as if though she were setting up the ground rules for some sort of game.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-03-19 at 12:38 AM.