New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #781
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread 9

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Icy tilted her head curiously. "Thinking? About?"
    "Two things. The first, my wing. On one hoof, I'll never fly again. I'm stuck on the ground with one wing, when just a week ago i could've lifted into the sky easy as breathin'."

His face brightened up. "On the other hoof, I could get a cyborg wing and become a MechaPony!"

"The second," He sighed, "Is that I'm trying to piece together something that I heard during my... incarceration... and escape." He tapped his head with a hoof. "I think it was important. A name... Yeah, Autumn Spring, I think. The name was important. Can't remember why..."
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

2. - Top - End - #782
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    "I'll just come back when you're not distracted by your harem. I don't want to ruin your pleasant mood after all, and I have some things I should attend to anyway." Mystic says, getting up from her seat.

"Sit down Miss Mystic Muse,"
    His tone raised a low octave, his eyes flashing dangerously for a second. Mister Balboa Shag was more than aware the sort of deadliness Mystic possessed. So for him to act this way for even a second, he was either crazy or more a deadly stallion then he let on.

"Please, you'll find it in your favor to just stay for moment, lunch is almost over anyway,"
    His smile was big, friendly, startlingly inviting.

3. - Top - End - #783
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Probably off............something, we can always just contact them via our communicators. Interestingly though, it kinda felt like their presence just poofed and disappeared while we were in the medical bay. Like ninja'd out the room,"
    She stroked her chin in thought. "Heh."
    Sandy put his fork down for a moment. "If you'd like I could give them a ring-" He held up his hoof, only to find blank space where his communicator used to be. "Huh. I'm guessin' that little beauty managed to run off while I was...out?"
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

4. - Top - End - #784
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Blaze
    "I love you. Always will, Hover." he said, pressing her into a kiss.
    Smooth, Blaze. Very smooth.
    "Smooth as a porcupine." replies Hover in her normal dour voice. She gives him what he wants and stroked his cheek.

Rainbow exaggeratedly sighs. "D'Aaaww."

"Shut up, Rainbow."

Balboa noticed, he was keen to pick up on the little things, though he liked to act as if he didn't notice them. He was simply bemused. He stifled a small groan, Peachy smelled wonderfully like peaches. He patted her flank for a reaction.

"Some topics aren't suitable for the table, well rather, my table, I can address your questions in my office after lunch. I really do implore that you just relax, I do like my current pleasantness and would not like it to become altered,"
    He said pleasantly, though there was a subtle edge to his words. He happily continued to eat and and enjoy Peachy Comfort's little attentions.
    Peachy holds into the reaction to the flankgrab. For the money. For the money.

-------------------------------------------

And he dug, dug with such vigor. Vigorously dug. Dig Dug. "I'mma diggin'...fret you not, the pond shall be dug today...!"
    ------------
    "Hooray.. WHAT'S THAT!" Lochbed points out into the distance.

When and if Ember turns away, tiny little flutter ponies will dig out the the rest of the pond then fly of in a flash. Aubade might see but, Lochbed doesn't care if she does. She is only intent on fooling Ember.
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-03-31 at 09:44 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

5. - Top - End - #785
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Peachy holds into the reaction to the flankgrab. For the money. For the money.
    ----------------
    [More like for the temporary perks. ]
    -------------------------------------
    "Hooray.. WHAT'S THAT!" Lochbed points out into the distance.

When and if Ember turns away, tiny little flutter ponies will dig out the the rest of the pond then fly of in a flash. Aubade might see but, Lochbed doesn't care if she does. She is only intent on fooling Ember.
    Aubade flashed a look at the kelpie, she was....she couldn't quite figure out the word, but on the plus side, at least the young master didn't have to continue to dig that silly hole.

Ember when he turned around after looking in the direction after Lochbed yelled, he wiped his brow looked at the hole with surprised eyes. "Oh wow...my progress must have been better than I had thought. Whelp, looks like I'm done." He grinned........and the plopped to the ground passing out from exhaustion.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-03-31 at 10:09 PM.

6. - Top - End - #786
    Titan in the Playground

"Sit down Miss Mystic Muse,"
    His tone raised a low octave, his eyes flashing dangerously for a second. Mister Balboa Shag was more than aware the sort of deadliness Mystic possessed. So for him to act this way for even a second, he was either crazy or more a deadly stallion then he let on.

"Please, you'll find it in your favor to just stay for moment, lunch is almost over anyway,"
    His smile was big, friendly, startlingly inviting.
    Mystic was banking on just crazy, like most ponies she knew. Even if his smile was startlingly inviting, the thought of getting home to Amber Grain and Faithful Song was a heck of a lot more inviting in every conceivable way.

"No thank you. I believe I've overstayed my welcome for now, and I appear to largely just be irritating you right now. Please, invite me back when you're in the mood to talk business, or send a letter my way for a meetup at my place." she says as politely as possible, and begins heading for the door.

Soft and Gwyn

"Sorry Gwyn, but since I'm a dumb paladin, I doubt you'd find much of anything I do fun." Soft says, trying to think of something, but honestly, most stuff she did was pretty dull in comparison to killing entire worlds.

7. - Top - End - #787
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Aubade flashed a look at the kelpie, she was....she couldn't quite figure out the word, but on the plus side, at least the young master didn't have to continue to dig that silly hole.

Ember when he turned around after looking in the direction after Lochbed yelled, he wiped his brow looked at the hole with surprised eyes. "Oh wow...my progress must have been better than I had thought. Whelp, looks like I'm done." He grinned........and the plopped to the ground passing out from exhaustion.
    "Oh no. Ember is dead." Lochbed clapped her hooves to her little face in mild shock. Not shock as if her coltfriend was dead, but as if her peanut butter covered cracker fell peanut butter side down.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

8. - Top - End - #788
    Troll in the Playground

Mystic was banking on just crazy, like most ponies she knew. Even if his smile was startlingly inviting, the thought of getting home to Amber Grain and Faithful Song was a heck of a lot more inviting in every conceivable way.

"No thank you. I believe I've overstayed my welcome for now, and I appear to largely just be irritating you right now. Please, invite me back when you're in the mood to talk business, or send a letter my way for a meetup at my place." she says as politely as possible, and begins heading for the door.
    Entrance way to the hall, because the entrance is still some way off. "Although I find your behavior on the insulting side considering the assumptions you're making about me...Go then. You will find yourself guided out." Peachy would find his flank gropes a little rough and not in the good way. His friendly smile never left even during his little response. "Have a pleasant night Miss Mystic."
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Soft
    Soft and Gwyn

"Sorry Gwyn, but since I'm a dumb paladin, I doubt you'd find much of anything I do fun." Soft says, trying to think of something, but honestly, most stuff she did was pretty dull in comparison to killing entire worlds.

"So my fun today shall not be doubled,"
    She commented with an upset pouty sigh and snort. She looked at the paladin. "So should we part ways, I do get the feeling I'm overstaying my welcome, and stretching my own patience."

----------------
    "Oh no. Ember is dead." Lochbed clapped her hooves to her little face in mild shock. Not shock as if her coltfriend was dead, but as if her peanut butter covered cracker fell peanut butter side down.
    Aubade zoomed past Lochbed, flapping her wings, carrying the jug of water by its handle, somehow not spilling the water. She got to Ember and cradled his head. 'He's not dead, he's just passed out from digging the damn hole." She was a little annoyed at Lochbed, mixed with fretful worry for her young master.

She began to slowly trickle water into his mouth. "Lochbed, go get a damp wash clothe."

----------

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy put his fork down for a moment. "If you'd like I could give them a ring-" He held up his hoof, only to find blank space where his communicator used to be. "Huh. I'm guessin' that little beauty managed to run off while I was...out?"

"Oh...yes...that...yea...we need to get you a new one, in the meantime, here, use mine,"
    She plucked her communicator with her mouth and handed it over to Sandy.

9. - Top - End - #789
    Barbarian in the Playground

"Smooth as a porcupine." replies Hover in her normal dour voice. She gives him what he wants and stroked his cheek.

Rainbow exaggeratedly sighs. "D'Aaaww."

"Shut up, Rainbow."
    Blaze
    "Hehe, well...you love me for it anyways."
    He lightly patted her mane.
    "You excited for the wedding?"
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

10. - Top - End - #790
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh...yes...that...yea...we need to get you a new one, in the meantime, here, use mine,"
    She plucked her communicator with her mouth and handed it over to Sandy.
    Sandy stared at the communicator, as if she'd just offered him a limb. The device plopped in his lap, and he promptly offered it back to the Captain. "I...I 'ppreciate the offer, Cap'n, really, I do, but I can manage without. If somethin' were t'happen, it's best you have th' radio, not me. I'll just send in a request for a new one, won't take more'n a few days."
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

11. - Top - End - #791
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy stared at the communicator, as if she'd just offered him a limb. The device plopped in his lap, and he promptly offered it back to the Captain. "I...I 'ppreciate the offer, Cap'n, really, I do, but I can manage without. If somethin' were t'happen, it's best you have th' radio, not me. I'll just send in a request for a new one, won't take more'n a few days."

"I just meant for if you wanted to be the one to radio them, but okay,"
    She lopsidedly smiled and took back her communicator.

12. - Top - End - #792
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Entrance way to the hall, because the entrance is still some way off. "Although I find your behavior on the insulting side considering the assumptions you're making about me...Go then. You will find yourself guided out." Peachy would find his flank gropes a little rough and not in the good way. His friendly smile never left even during his little response. "Have a pleasant night Miss Mystic."
    --
    Peachy frowns and pouts. "Goodbye Miss Muse. Y'all come back now."

The other members of the harem say similar goodbye.

----------------

Aubade zoomed past Lochbed, flapping her wings, carrying the jug of water by its handle, somehow not spilling the water. She got to Ember and cradled his head. 'He's not dead, he's just passed out from digging the damn hole." She was a little annoyed at Lochbed, mixed with fretful worry for her young master.

She began to slowly trickle water into his mouth. "Lochbed, go get a damp wash clothe."
    Lochbed dashed off inside. She frantically searched the cloth. She grabbed the first towel she could find and drooled all over it. Her drool was pure distilled water as a water fae.

The kelpie darted back out with the soaked towel in mouth. "Awbade! Awbade!"

Blaze
    "Hehe, well...you love me for it anyways."
    He lightly patted her mane.
    "You excited for the wedding?"
    "You know I never get excited about anything."

Rainbow glared at Hover angrily. The look made the pink pegasus flinch.

"but the wedding is... an exception."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

13. - Top - End - #793
    Titan in the Playground

"You too Mister Balboa." she said as she was led out of the area. She kinda felt like he was wasting her time, but she did at least respect him somewhat, so she made sure to be polite.

"So my fun today shall not be doubled,"
    She commented with an upset pouty sigh and snort. She looked at the paladin. "So should we part ways, I do get the feeling I'm overstaying my welcome, and stretching my own patience."
    "You're welcome at any time so long as you don't try to kill, maim, or injure anypony." Soft says in response to the wearing out my welcome thing. "Though, if you're stretching your own patience, it'd probably be best for you to go." Soft says, hoping the evil mare wouldn't just blow the roof off her bar out of boredom or something.

14. - Top - End - #794
    Troll in the Playground

Peachy frowns and pouts. "Goodbye Miss Muse. Y'all come back now."

The other members of the harem say similar goodbye.
    "You too Mister Balboa." she said as she was led out of the area. She kinda felt like he was wasting her time, but she did at least respect him somewhat, so she made sure to be polite.
    After she was gone, and off his property and lunch was done, he promptly got up and started to walk to the living room/playroom that has the fully stocked bar and plopped down on a bean bag chair. "One of you get me a scotch." He said with a tinge of annoyance. If Peachy Comfort didn't get it, another girl, maybe Sweet Melon would get it for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel
    Lochbed dashed off inside. She frantically searched the cloth. She grabbed the first towel she could find and drooled all over it. Her drool was pure distilled water as a water fae.

The kelpie darted back out with the soaked towel in mouth. "Awbade! Awbade!"

The little fool Ember was a little dehydrated as Aubade took care of him. When Lochbed returned with the damp washclothe, she immediately grabbed it and started to wipe at the hot and dirty unconscious Ember.

"What did you do Lochbed? I saw something....did you do this to Ember?"
    Aubade was only referring to the recent fae magic thing Lochbed did and not the fake second wind thing that was the real culprit.

Quote Originally Posted by Soft
    "You're welcome at any time so long as you don't try to kill, maim, or injure anypony." Soft says in response to the wearing out my welcome thing. "Though, if you're stretching your own patience, it'd probably be best for you to go." Soft says, hoping the evil mare wouldn't just blow the roof off her bar out of boredom or something.
    She was considering destroying some houses. "In your bar right? I'm welcomed so as long as I don't do those things in your bar right?" She asked.

15. - Top - End - #795
    Ogre in the Playground

While Arvadraa is busy helping Blades craft a certain couple items...

Zaros

Because so many recent visitors isn't enough, one of them has to be incredibly unnerving. An Earth Pony (as far as the normal eyes could tell, anyways) covered head to hoof in spiky black armor with dark green highlights, including a helmet with the eyeholes glowing green from within, and with a freakin' claymore strapped to his back just strolls up to the border guards (or similar) of Bridle Shores and...

...In a tone of utter respect and politeness, asks them if he might be allowed entry to this fine town, and if there was anything he should know that would allow him to not cause undue stress to the populace.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

16. - Top - End - #796
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    "Two things. The first, my wing. On one hoof, I'll never fly again. I'm stuck on the ground with one wing, when just a week ago i could've lifted into the sky easy as breathin'."

His face brightened up. "On the other hoof, I could get a cyborg wing and become a MechaPony!"

"The second," He sighed, "Is that I'm trying to piece together something that I heard during my... incarceration... and escape." He tapped his head with a hoof. "I think it was important. A name... Yeah, Autumn Spring, I think. The name was important. Can't remember why..."
    Icy again smiled that deadly mirthless smile of hers. "Is that what you heard? As soon as I find out where this foal is..." Oh dear, is she still in that murderous mood?

"I just meant for if you wanted to be the one to radio them, but okay,"
    She lopsidedly smiled and took back her communicator.
    Sliverpine rolled his eyes, and tapped his own communicator. "Hover, Rainbow, Blaze. Get your flanks down here in the galley."

17. - Top - End - #797
    Titan in the Playground

After she was gone, and off his property and lunch was done, he promptly got up and started to walk to the living room/playroom that has the fully stocked bar and plopped down on a bean bag chair. "One of you get me a scotch." He said with a tinge of annoyance. If Peachy Comfort didn't get it, another girl, maybe Sweet Melon would get it for him.
    Mystic flew home, and set to work on various things.

There were the strange creatures she was working on perfecting underneath the mansion. They'd proved potent before, but if she could get everything just right...well, she probably wouldn't so that's irrelevant. It gave her a hankering to play Magic: the Gathering though. Darn her tendency to use creatures from that game as her minions.

After that, she wasn't sure. She was considering having fun with her own harem to get images of stuff from Balboa's out of her head, but it felt a little early for that right now. Maybe later, especially if she could get another mare for it. 3 or 4 seemed like the perfect amount for a harem without overdoing it.

Eh, screw it, harem shenanigans would be more fun than hiring minions right now, she'd do that later.

She was considering destroying some houses. "In your bar right? I'm welcomed so as long as I don't do those things in your bar right?" She asked.
    "And only to the evil ponies I point you towards." Soft says.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2012-04-01 at 01:17 AM.

18. - Top - End - #798
    Troll in the Playground

"And only to the evil ponies I point you towards." Soft says.

"Okay, but only in this bar? The restrictions are so long as I'm in this bar is what I'm asking,'
    The plum one asked rubbing her chin in confused thought that needed clarity.

19. - Top - End - #799
    Titan in the Playground

"Okay, but only in this bar? The restrictions are so long as I'm in this bar is what I'm asking,'
    The plum one asked rubbing her chin in confused thought that needed clarity.
    Soft just sighed. Trying to redeem a lovecraftian monstrosity who just happened to be shaped like a hot mare was waaaay more trouble than it was worth.

"You know, you're supposed to be trying to be good aligned. You shouldn't be killing things at all unless there's a good reason for it." soft says, expecting her to respond with something like "They annoyed me" is a good reason.

Mystic

"Amber! Where are you?" she asked, trying to locate the mare. She'd look for Faith too, but she was pretty sure Lix was offline, and that this wasn't going to take very long anyway.

20. - Top - End - #800
    Troll in the Playground

Soft just sighed. Trying to redeem a lovecraftian monstrosity who just happened to be shaped like a hot mare was waaaay more trouble than it was worth.

"You know, you're supposed to be trying to be good aligned. You shouldn't be killing things at all unless there's a good reason for it." soft says, expecting her to respond with something like "They annoyed me" is a good reason.

"I was just considering beating them severely if I had to, and sometimes, annoying ponies just need a beatdown,"
    She said. She glanced upward in thought, seconds later she placed her hoof on Soft's cheek touching it lightly, it was a little ticklish.

Mystic

"Amber! Where are you?" she asked, trying to locate the mare. She'd look for Faith too, but she was pretty sure Lix was offline, and that this wasn't going to take very long anyway.

"In the kitchen Mystic," The mare replied back from within the kitchen. She was currently making some cupcakes and wearing a cute apron.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-04-01 at 01:40 AM.

21. - Top - End - #801
    Titan in the Playground

"I was just considering beating them severely if I had to, and sometimes, annoying ponies just need a beatdown,"
    She said. She glanced upward in thought, seconds later she placed her hoof on Soft's cheek touching it lightly, it was a little ticklish.
    The poor Paladin just sighs.

"This would be so much easier if I were just evil too."
    Soft mumbles to herself. Then she recalls the dream.

Yeah, no, not happening ever.

Soft was kinda surprised by Gwyn touching her hoof to Soft's face. "Try to please not harm anypony unless they really really deserve it." Soft says, hoping there's something in Gwyn that sort of shows

"...Also, are you trying to flirt with me?" she asks, kinda blushing at the hoof.
    "In the kitchen Mystic," The mare replied back from within the kitchen. She was currently making some cupcakes and wearing a cute apron.
    Mystic went into the kitchen she has, and decided to just check on Amber's progress while grabbing herself a silly drink of some sort. Probably a Dr. Pepper. "How are you doing?" she asks, just making conversation as she sat down to drink her soda. She had less comfy chairs than that silly Balboa, but she liked them better.

22. - Top - End - #802
    Troll in the Playground

The poor Paladin just sighs.

"This would be so much easier if I were just evil too."
    Soft mumbles to herself. Then she recalls the dream.

Yeah, no, not happening ever.

Soft was kinda surprised by Gwyn touching her hoof to Soft's face. "Try to please not harm anypony unless they really really deserve it." Soft says, hoping there's something in Gwyn that sort of shows

"...Also, are you trying to flirt with me?" she asks, kinda blushing at the hoof.

"Flirt with you? Is that the same as seduction?"
    She questioned with surprisingly cute questioning eyes. She learned some things from Grills a long time ago, but not that much, as she was more interested in beating him to a pulp. She withdrew her hoof. "Did it work?" She kinda did that in order to get Soft to reply with an answer she could favor.

Mystic went into the kitchen she has, and decided to just check on Amber's progress while grabbing herself a silly drink of some sort. Probably a Dr. Pepper. "How are you doing?" she asks, just making conversation as she sat down to drink her soda. She had less comfy chairs than that silly Balboa, but she liked them better.
    "I'm doing fine, busied myself with making cupcakes...I was...making them for you," She blushed lowering her ears. "I wasn't sure if you liked cupcakes...if you don't....I could just throw them away and we can pretend I didn't approach you with my cupcakes."

23. - Top - End - #803
    Titan in the Playground

"Flirt with you? Is that the same as seduction?"
    She questioned with surprisingly cute questioning eyes. She learned some things from Grills a long time ago, but not that much, as she was more interested in beating him to a pulp. She withdrew her hoof. "Did it work?" She kinda did that in order to get Soft to reply with an answer she could favor.
    "...Yeah" Soft admits.

"I'm doing fine, busied myself with making cupcakes...I was...making them for you," She blushed lowering her ears. "I wasn't sure if you liked cupcakes...if you don't....I could just throw them away and we can pretend I didn't approach you with my cupcakes."
    "I like cupcakes just fine. Though, for future reference, I much prefer chocolate muffins with chocolate chips." she says, managing to sneak a bit of the batter out of the bowl. She may or may not be intentionally licking the batter off her hoof seductively.

24. - Top - End - #804
    Troll in the Playground

"...Yeah" Soft admits.
    "Oh," She totally poker faced keeping a neutral expression, though inside she was surprised it worked, though really, she shouldn't have been. The paladin only professed their attraction more than once. "Well...maybe I'll stay a little bit longer. Could you fix me a pina colada?"

"I like cupcakes just fine. Though, for future reference, I much prefer chocolate muffins with chocolate chips." she says, managing to sneak a bit of the batter out of the bowl. She may or may not be intentionally licking the batter off her hoof seductively.
    "Oh...I..okay...well...here, I would be happy if you tried one, its not chocolate muffins but I uh.." She said finding it hard to articulate. She levitated a muffin over to Mystic. "Tell me what you think, please."

25. - Top - End - #805
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh," She totally poker faced keeping a neutral expression, though inside she was surprised it worked, though really, she shouldn't have been. The paladin only professed their attraction more than once. "Well...maybe I'll stay a little bit longer. Could you fix me a pina colada?"
    Soft gladly fixes Gwyn a Pina Colada.

"Oh...I..okay...well...here, I would be happy if you tried one, its not chocolate muffins but I uh.." She said finding it hard to articulate. She levitated a muffin over to Mystic. "Tell me what you think, please."
    Mystic tried a muffin, or a cupcake, or whatever it is Amber had made. It wasn't exactly the thing you'd eat at a high class restaurant, but it was definitely above average, and she decided to eat several.

"Mmm, pretty good. Would you like to be my cook?" she offers Amber.

26. - Top - End - #806
    Troll in the Playground

Soft gladly fixes Gwyn a Pina Colada.
    She drinks it enjoying its familiar taste, a comforting yummy taste, a reliable taste she could count on to not change. "At least your skills don't seem to be diminishing." She hmmphed for good measure.

Mystic tried a muffin, or a cupcake, or whatever it is Amber had made. It wasn't exactly the thing you'd eat at a high class restaurant, but it was definitely above average, and she decided to eat several.

"Mmm, pretty good. Would you like to be my cook?" she offers Amber.

Its a muffin-cupcake apparently, its what happens when Benson's mind is off to the moon.

"Thank you, I don't know though....I'm not much of cook....I just....you really like them?" She was clearly surprised.

27. - Top - End - #807

Blaze
    Blaze grins at her reply.
    "I'm glad!"
    He licked her cheek, then laughed and grinned.
    Busy with Life

28. - Top - End - #808
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Lochbed

The kelpie knew she could not lie. It was impossible to. But the truth was bad according to Titania. "I helped him. I made him feel less tired."

The truth.

Blaze
    Blaze grins at her reply.
    "I'm glad!"
    He licked her cheek, then laughed and grinned.
    "You're a weird boy Blaze. And you, Hover, are weirder for loving him."

Hover Heart nuzzled Blazing Hooves then licked him. "I'm cursed with a sense tranged in stallions. If I could only get him to wear black and white."
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-04-01 at 06:16 AM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

29. - Top - End - #809

Blaze
    Blaze nuzzled her back.
    "Well, come the big day I'll be wearing black and white, but other than then, you know I love color."^_^
    He grins again.
    Busy with Life

30. - Top - End - #810
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Icy again smiled that deadly mirthless smile of hers. "Is that what you heard? As soon as I find out where this foal is..." Oh dear, is she still in that murderous mood?
    "I already killed my torturer... she was..." He frowned. "Was it... a client? A target? I don't..."
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig