New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread 9

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    S-sorry... I get that it's serious, but... She giggled. It's like it was ripped right out of a soap opera synopsis... Come ooooooon...
    He simply just rolled his eyes, he wasn't in the mood to talk to her, not that she probably cared if he didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "You know that to be not true," Icy said, smiling wanly. "Anyhow, let's get you home then..." She nudged the stallion along, ready to support him if he wobbled.

"Story of my life, I know," she quipped dryly.

"I know...I was just being silly..or something..."
    He gave her a tired lick on the cheek. It was an exhausting day.

2. - Top - End - #122
    Ogre in the Playground

Arvadraa

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Both, to some extent! Obsidian can get a really good edge, 'n magma's one of the hottest things ya can get! Of course, most magma forges either need a good pumpin' system or to be underground, 'cause ya can't keep a good source of lava above ground for long without it coolin', 'n if ya're keepin' it hot all the time, ya might as well just use yar heat source for keepin' it hot for what ya were usin' lava for in the first place! Now, not a lot of ponies like to live underground, but there's one around here with powers over earth..."
    "I know of Burrowers with powers over the earth and ground, but no ponies. Is it magical or some sort of natural ability?"
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

3. - Top - End - #123
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    "I know of Burrowers with powers over the earth and ground, but no ponies. Is it magical or some sort of natural ability?"
    "Well, she's kind of a unicorn, 'n there's not a lot it couldn't be that isn't magic of some kind or another! What kind of way do yar 'Burrowers' have powers over earth? 'Cause it might be related to them, but it might be just unicorn magic. I'm not sure. I'm no magic expert."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

4. - Top - End - #124
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Hmmm, that's a lot...but...kinda doable...."
    He curiously furrowed his brows at Juribean. "And why not?"

""Because he'd probably kill you because you now know of his criminal activity. she answers nonchalantly.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

5. - Top - End - #125
    Ettin in the Playground

He simply just rolled his eyes, he wasn't in the mood to talk to her, not that she probably cared if he didn't.

"I know...I was just being silly..or something..."
    He gave her a tired lick on the cheek. It was an exhausting day.
    "Let's just get you home," Icy said gently, leading Fox towards the direction of his house. She turned towards Hay Bale. "Are you going to stay or what?"

6. - Top - End - #126
    Titan in the Playground

"Let's just get you home," Icy said gently, leading Fox towards the direction of his house. She turned towards Hay Bale. "Are you going to stay or what?"
    Hehehe. You kidding? I wanna see how this whole mess goes... Besides, i got nothin' better to do. She trotted after them. Need help carrying him?
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2012-03-11 at 09:50 AM.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

7. - Top - End - #127
    Bugbear in the Playground

Ice Cream Bar

Astra tilted her head a little. You were hit by lightning? Ouch.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

8. - Top - End - #128
    Firbolg in the Playground

Tyrol would dispute that, but then, busy.

Afterwards, he cuddled Staccata gently. "You were quite... something there..." he commented, nuzzling her.
    Staccata nuzzles Tyrol right back before planting a little kiss on his snout. "I wouldn't sell yourself short either."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

9. - Top - End - #129
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    ""Because he'd probably kill you because you now know of his criminal activity. she answers nonchalantly.

"What?...But...but..."
    Ember swallowed hard, a little knot in his throat. "How am I suppose to ya know.....buy you out of that life.....if he'd just whimsically..kill me......"

Hehehe. You kidding? I wanna see how this whole mess goes... Besides, i got nothin' better to do. She trotted after them. Need help carrying him?

"Really Icy? You gave her the option of following us some more? Again?"
    Fox sighed, the whole 'got nothin' better to do' made him roll his eyes. Insert another random spasm.

"I don't require your assistance Hay Bale,"
    He bitched. Mostly because, he didn't want to be subject again to her just floating him in her magic, the immobility he felt....nnggggh.

10. - Top - End - #130
    Ettin in the Playground

Fox sighed, the whole 'got nothin' better to do' made him roll his eyes. Insert another random spasm.

He bitched. Mostly because, he didn't want to be subject again to her just floating him in her magic, the immobility he felt....nnggggh.
    Icy rolled her eyes. "I think she's hardly the type to take no for an answer, unfortunate as it may be."

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Staccata nuzzles Tyrol right back before planting a little kiss on his snout. "I wouldn't sell yourself short either."
    "Thank you," Tyrol said quietly, planting a small kiss of his own on her neck. "This... is something different really. Never really had somepony to look forward to before." He grinned wryly. "Never thought I would meet you either."

11. - Top - End - #131
    Barbarian in the Playground

Meanwhile, a young blue-coated colt with a black mane just arrives from the north-west near one of the doors, he's wearing a caparisoned plate armor, a shield on his back and a pretty big sword sheated on his left below the caparison, looks a bit lost and to come from pretty far away so he's obviously tired, he stops for a moment and sighs, then walks towards the door, there's 2 guards ....guarding the door
    ((I'm just adding them there since I don't know what to do now ))
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-03-11 at 01:03 PM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #132
    Titan in the Playground

"And I don't require your endless bitching, but I get that anyway."
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

13. - Top - End - #133
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"What?...But...but..."
    Ember swallowed hard, a little knot in his throat. "How am I suppose to ya know.....buy you out of that life.....if he'd just whimsically..kill me......"
    "Anonymity. Don't go it person. Since you are just a camerapony and no one of major importance, he wouldn't fear the consequences of your death." answers Juri. She knows not of Ember's allies or even who he is. She even believes that she could even snap his neck with no fear even with no formal hit contract.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

14. - Top - End - #134
    Troll in the Playground

Icy rolled her eyes. "I think she's hardly the type to take no for an answer, unfortunate as it may be."
    "And I don't require your endless bitching, but I get that anyway."
    He just sighed, there was no point vocalizing against two mares, it was genetically programmed he'd lose. He started walking to his house, well the general direction from the Clinic here.

"Anonymity. Don't go it person. Since you are just a camerapony and no one of major importance, he wouldn't fear the consequences of your death." answers Juri. She knows not of Ember's allies or even who he is. She even believes that she could even snap his neck with no fear even with no formal hit contract.

"Oh..I...okay,"
    He shuffled his hooves a little. 'Oh yea.....I was so derp......I forgot to ask you your name. So, uh, what is your name?" He shyly smiled.

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    Meanwhile, a young blue-coated colt with a black mane just arrives from the north-west near one of the doors, he's wearing a caparisoned plate armor, a shield on his back and a pretty big sword sheated on his left below the caparison, looks a bit lost and to come from pretty far away so he's obviously tired, he stops for a moment and sighs, then walks towards the door, there's 2 guards ....guarding the door
    ((I'm just adding them there since I don't know what to do now ))

The guard at the gate perked up seeing a new pony. "Wow, three new ponies in one day......though.......why would anypony want to come to this hick town?..." He mused to himself. He then decided to call out at the new pony.

"Halt, identify yourself," He told the new pony.

15. - Top - End - #135

The guard at the gate perked up seeing a new pony. "Wow, three new ponies in one day......though.......why would anypony want to come to this hick town?..." He mused to himself. He then decided to call out at the new pony.

"Halt, identify yourself," He told the new pony.
    The young colt raised his head and answered:
    "My name's Luka, Luka Stormshield, I'm from the west.... my home got attacked by Dark Forces, been traveling for 3 days"

He seems really tired, looks like the travel he had wasn't just a simple walk throught a road.....
    His armor was tinking slightly
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #136
    Ogre in the Playground

Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    Ice Cream Bar

Astra tilted her head a little. You were hit by lightning? Ouch.
    "Yeah. Ah, seven times. Not all at once, though. And I was serious lucky that Rigs- I mean Moonlight, knew so much about that kind of thing. Comes from wearing plate mail too often, I guess."

---

Arvadraa

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Well, she's kind of a unicorn, 'n there's not a lot it couldn't be that isn't magic of some kind or another! What kind of way do yar 'Burrowers' have powers over earth? 'Cause it might be related to them, but it might be just unicorn magic. I'm not sure. I'm no magic expert."
    "Neither am I, to be honest. For me it just kind of um, happens. As for the Burrowers, they're kind of um...enigmatic. The best explanation I've gotten from them of what they do is 'Earthquakes are natural, we just convince them to do what we wish.' And then um, usually something about worms. They really like worms."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

17. - Top - End - #137
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Oh..I...okay,"
    He shuffled his hooves a little. 'Oh yea.....I was so derp......I forgot to ask you your name. So, uh, what is your name?" He shyly smiled.
    Juri moves her snout closed to Ember's and whispers "You may call me Juribean, sweetcheeks. Everypony else does."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

18. - Top - End - #138
    Troll in the Playground

The young colt raised his head and answered:
    "My name's Luka, Luka Stormshield, I'm from the west.... my home got attacked by Dark Forces, been traveling for 3 days"

He seems really tired, looks like the travel he had wasn't just a simple walk throught a road.....
    His armor was tinking slightly
    "That's.....something.......Just about one or two months ago...this town was attacked/invaded by a group who called themselves that, hauh.." This turned awkward fast for the NPC who was not expecting a sob story so soon, or ever, since he was an NPC and he knew his place.. 'I uh....well...we have a clinic...if you have injuries that need a looking over...I uh...sorry about your loss."

Juri moves her snout closed to Ember's and whispers "You may call me Juribean, sweet cheeks. Everypony else does."
    He shyly blushed at the lack of personal space here, complete with awkward smile and glancing to the side. Taking a quick breath, he took a few steps back to put space between them and sported an earnest smile. 'Well, if its okay with you Miss Juribean, I'd like to be your friend. Ah..oh yea....my name, is Ember Sol."

19. - Top - End - #139
    Firbolg in the Playground

"Thank you," Tyrol said quietly, planting a small kiss of his own on her neck. "This... is something different really. Never really had somepony to look forward to before." He grinned wryly. "Never thought I would meet you either."

"That could have been because you were afraid to look,"
    Staccata replies joking just a bit. Already in a cuddle-hug she gives the stallion a little squeeze.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

20. - Top - End - #140

"That's.....something.......Just about one or two months ago...this town was attacked/invaded by a group who called themselves that, hauh.." This turned awkward fast for the NPC who was not expecting a sob story so soon, or ever, since he was an NPC and he knew his place.. 'I uh....well...we have a clinic...if you have injuries that need a looking over...I uh...sorry about your loss."
    "Thanks, I think I'm going there then"
    He sighs and walks in, then he heads to the clinic just in case he's got something else on him when a pile of rocks fell on him, he's also got several cuts and stuff when fighting back home. He's REALLY tired.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #141
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    "Neither am I, to be honest. For me it just kind of um, happens. As for the Burrowers, they're kind of um...enigmatic. The best explanation I've gotten from them of what they do is 'Earthquakes are natural, we just convince them to do what we wish.' And then um, usually something about worms. They really like worms."
    "So sort of like the way pega... However ya pluralize it... Sort of like the way they handle clouds, but with earth? Or something else? Well, those 'Burrowers' sound like they'd be nice to meet sometime, anyway!"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

22. - Top - End - #142
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

He shyly blushed at the lack of personal space here, complete with awkward smile and glancing to the side. Taking a quick breath, he took a few steps back to put space between them and sported an earnest smile. 'Well, if its okay with you Miss Juribean, I'd like to be your friend. Ah..oh yea....my name, is Ember Sol."
    "Fri.. Fri... f-f-"

She broke again.
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-03-11 at 04:08 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

23. - Top - End - #143
    Troll in the Playground

"Thanks, I think I'm going there then"
    He sighs and walks in, then he heads to the clinic just in case he's got something else on him when a pile of rocks fell on him, he's also got several cuts and stuff when fighting back home. He's REALLY tired.
    He'd be a given a look over and check up, depending on what his ailments are, shall be up to ye.

"Fri.. Fri... f-f-"

She broke again.

"Are....are you okay? Juribean?"
    He asked startled by her brokeness.

24. - Top - End - #144

He'd be a given a look over and check up, depending on what his ailments are, shall be up to ye.
    ((Oh I though somepony would be there ))
    He would get fixed then start wandering around for a place to rest.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #145
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Are....are you okay? Juribean?"
    He asked startled by her brokeness.
    Juribean slaps herself mentally. It must be another trick. Play along.

"I never had a friend before. Well there is Mr. Happytime but he does not talk much. And the washing machine just churns. Always too busy for anypony."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

26. - Top - End - #146
    Troll in the Playground

((Oh I though somepony would be there ))
    He would get fixed then start wandering around for a place to rest.
    Clinic is NPC run, for rest there's the Civic Center, which in this universe is more like a small commons house shared by other strays, wanderers, refugees who don't have the means of staying at the Hotel, let alone their own house. Oh yea, there's a Hotel, which is also NPC run.

Juribean slaps herself mentally. It must be another trick. Play along.

"I never had a friend before. Well there is Mr. Happytime but he does not talk much. And the washing machine just churns. Always too busy for anypony."

Must be...imaginary friends.....that's really depressing... He put on a awkward chipper smile for the both of them. "Well, I'd like to be your first friend."

27. - Top - End - #147
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Must be...imaginary friends.....that's really depressing... He put on a awkward chipper smile for the both of them. "Well, I'd like to be your first friend."
    "Oh. I never had a pony shaped friend before. Well people have wanted to be my special friend before. What do we do now, Mr. Sol?" asked Juribean.
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-03-11 at 05:23 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

28. - Top - End - #148
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh. I never had a pony shaped friend before. Well people have wanted to be my special friend before. What do we do now, Mr. Sol?" asked Juribean.

"Well........I guess.......I'll invite you to dinner at the place I'm staying at,"
    He nodded in assurance. He'd figure he'd tell Aubade and....oh yea, Lochbed, he'd make sure to...explain correctly as not have the kelpie misunderstand some things he she would definitely.......misunderstand. "Ooh, you can meet my friends." Since Grills would be stopping over with food apparently, dinner food, or so the lech stallion said.

29. - Top - End - #149
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Well........I guess.......I'll invite you to dinner at the place I'm staying at,"
    He nodded in assurance. He'd figure he'd tell Aubade and....oh yea, Lochbed, he'd make sure to...explain correctly as not have the kelpie misunderstand some things he she would definitely.......misunderstand. "Ooh, you can meet my friends." Since Grills would be stopping over with food apparently, dinner food, or so the lech stallion said.
    "Oh Okay. I'll go to your party." Juribean offers a hoof for a shake. "Can I get those pictures now?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

30. - Top - End - #150
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh Okay. I'll go to your party." Juribean offers a hoof for a shake. "Can I get those pictures now?"

"Its not a party, anyway, you can't go if you don't know where to go,"
    He chuckled lightly and then told her the directions to the house he was staying at.

"For the pictures.........it'll be a bit before they're developed...anyways......I can...ring you up for the uh....evening wear if you want to buy them,"
    He was sheepish about that.