New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread 9

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Aside from the normal assortment of NPCs, there's a yellow pegasus with an unkept red mane, black goggles, and a toothed gear cutie mark. He seems to be arguing with somepony about a ruined power cell or some other nonsense.

It almost seems like he notices the newcomer as an oddity, picking up on the armor before going back to the argument.
    His armor's got scratches and slashes marks everywhere, most visible on the caparison, theres even one that seems not to be too wide but pretty deep, someone tried to stab through there pretty hard but the armor was able to deflect it.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

2. - Top - End - #182
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    He tiredly smiled as he laid on his back looking up at Icy. He then hooked his fore hooves over her shoulders and brought her down to him for a kiss. A minor spasm occurred, causing him to accidentally bite her lip.

"Gyah....well...that wasn't romantic, sorry babe,"
    He chuckled placing a hoof up on her cheek smiling cheesily and apologetically.
    Icy yelped a little as her lips stung. She rubbed her lips ruefully. "That'll remind me that you still have some bite left in you," Icy said wryly. "Sleep well, Fox." She planted a kiss on his cheek and hugged him. If there was nothing else, she would turn and leave, possibly speak with Hay Bale.

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post

"Now you're just getting sappy,"
    Staccata replies. This time it's a somewhat more obvious joke. "But as much as I'd like to sit here all day I've got to go pick up some information. Plus after a workout usually one needs to take a shower."
    "Of course," Tyrol said, nuzzling her one final time before rolling off the bed.

3. - Top - End - #183
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    Taylor

"Yeah. Ah, seven times. Not all at once, though. And I was serious lucky that Rigs- I mean Moonlight, knew so much about that kind of thing. Comes from wearing plate mail too often, I guess."
    Astra shakes her head a little. Man, I would not wanna be part of that. Once would be too many for me.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

4. - Top - End - #184
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Your loss, Tiger." Juri moves to a seat cushion and waits patiently for her pictures. She wonders if she should mail them or deliver them in pony.

Ember watched her for a moment, to him, it was like she didn't really know any other way to talk to ponies aside from potential 'clients'. He glanced away busying himself with his thoughts, it was mildly amusing how so far, none of these recent days haven't been boring, something new was usually happening that stuffed his day with shenanigans.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Icy yelped a little as her lips stung. She rubbed her lips ruefully. "That'll remind me that you still have some bite left in you," Icy said wryly. "Sleep well, Fox." She planted a kiss on his cheek and hugged him. If there was nothing else, she would turn and leave, possibly speak with Hay Bale.

"Good night my love,"
    He tiredly smile watching her go, naturally lingering a bit on her flank, the usual. He turned around when she was gone and stared at the wall with broody eyes. Blargle.

/end pony day

5. - Top - End - #185
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Ember watched her for a moment, to him, it was like she didn't really know any other way to talk to ponies aside from potential 'clients'. He glanced away busying himself with his thoughts, it was mildly amusing how so far, none of these recent days haven't been boring, something new was usually happening that stuffed his day with shenanigans.

So Juribean tapped her hooves as she waited. She didn't get Ember's offered of friendship but she would not turn it down. Being rid of House Gumdrop and by proxy House Skald and House Flamestrong would be a relief. She took order in her work but hatred being a pawn in the noble cold wars. Though she didn't know if she was placing herself in debt with Ember. Juribean wanted to go freelance, kill and bed whoever she pleased. A lot to ponder when changing clothes.

Eventually Sweet Victory appeared. "I have the pictures."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

6. - Top - End - #186
    Firbolg in the Playground

"Of course," Tyrol said, nuzzling her one final time before rolling off the bed.
    Staccata heads off to the bathroom to wash up a bit before heading out to collect these bits of information. Hopefully she can avoid any uncomfortable questions like who this information is from, or about.

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    His armor's got scratches and slashes marks everywhere, most visible on the caparison, theres even one that seems not to be too wide but pretty deep, someone tried to stab through there pretty hard but the armor was able to deflect it.
    Mach kind of notes the heavy armor, and wonders why this town attracts colts that always see too much combat for what's good for them. Given his past record of ensuring these ponies don't die, he might have to come back and have a word. For now though, he heads out of the civic center to let the tired newcomer sleep.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

7. - Top - End - #187

Zach
    Zach shakes his head, sighs, and initiates HeadDesk again.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

8. - Top - End - #188
    Troll in the Playground

So Juribean tapped her hooves as she waited. She didn't get Ember's offered of friendship but she would not turn it down. Being rid of House Gumdrop and by proxy House Skald and House Flamestrong would be a relief. She took order in her work but hatred being a pawn in the noble cold wars. Though she didn't know if she was placing herself in debt with Ember. Juribean wanted to go freelance, kill and bed whoever she pleased. A lot to ponder when changing clothes.

Eventually Sweet Victory appeared. "I have the pictures."

Ember looked them over out of curiosity. "Oh wow....you managed to salvage my picture taking skills." He chuckled.

9. - Top - End - #189
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Zach
    Zach shakes his head, sighs, and initiates HeadDesk again.
    Grills raised one of his eyebrows. "Oh, you think it's so easy being me, huh? Or do you have your own little problems?"

Ember looked them over out of curiosity. "Oh wow....you managed to salvage my picture taking skills." He chuckled.
    Juribean sneaks up behind Ember and takes a peek of the pictures. "You have a knack at this. I look rather inviting in that one. Here. You can keep that last one." She points the only with the profile shot. Not the sexiest of the pictures, as those already had owners.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

10. - Top - End - #190
    Troll in the Playground

Juribean sneaks up behind Ember and takes a peek of the pictures. "You have a knack at this. I look rather inviting in that one. Here. You can keep that last one." She points the only with the profile shot. Not the sexiest of the pictures, as those already had owners.

"I..uh...thank you Miss Juribean,"
    He was a little awkward about it first but put on a warm smile. He looked at the photo, a photo that showed a pretty mare without totally objectifying her.

11. - Top - End - #191
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"I..uh...thank you Miss Juribean,"
    He was a little awkward about it first but put on a warm smile. He looked at the photo, a photo that showed a pretty mare without totally objectifying her.

Juribean take her pictures and tucks them in her pants. "You're welcome... friend. See you later." And the assassin steps out the store in a crosslegged walk. She can't help it.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

12. - Top - End - #192
    Troll in the Playground

Juribean take her pictures and tucks them in her pants. "You're welcome... friend. See you later." And the assassin steps out the store in a crosslegged walk. She can't help it.
    Right, couldn't help it, heh. Ember shyly looked away, such a...weird encounter, but, hey, in his mind, he made a new friend. Well, what a first day on the job and it wasn't even over.

"Thank ya again, for your help Miss Sweet Victory,"
    He sighed a little with a small smile on his face. "Welp, how do ya think I did?"

13. - Top - End - #193
    Ogre in the Playground

Arvadraa

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    Even though neither may have realized it, the second part could apply to a lesser extent to Blades. "That doesn't really sound like our local volcano-'n-earthquake pony that much. Well, except for the smashin' towns part, but she only did that a little, 'n she had a plan behind it, 'n was generally calm... Anyway, they sound powerful, but not really practical unless ya get them goin' the way ya want 'em to, right?"
    "Well I suppose they could be convinced to sort of...target specific areas. But I don't do that. Mostly I talk to them and they go off somewhere and then I dodge the falling trees. Do you think this local non-worm earthshaker has malicious intent, or are they just confused?"

---

Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    Astra shakes her head a little. Man, I would not wanna be part of that. Once would be too many for me.
    "It's not for everypony, true, but ahh...sometimes I miss the comraderie. But even the greatest allies can't stay together forever. Well, except M-and-M, but that's expected. Personally, I prefer the lightning to dragon's fire. Because ah, armor struck by lightning can be fixed." He chuckles.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

14. - Top - End - #194
    Titan in the Playground

Hay Bale cocked an eyebrow over her comically large sunglasses. You ain't gonna stay? She asked quietly to keep from disturbing Fox.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

15. - Top - End - #195
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Well I suppose they could be convinced to sort of...target specific areas. But I don't do that. Mostly I talk to them and they go off somewhere and then I dodge the falling trees. Do you think this local non-worm earthshaker has malicious intent, or are they just confused?"
    "We don't really know about her, 'cause we just found out about her a few days ago, but she hasn't been too troublesome! We've fixed up the initial damage, 'n we've still got a little less than three weeks to decide what to do about her before she destroys the town, so we're doin' pretty well, all things considered!" Blades paused briefly when their food arrived, then continued when the waiter left. "Anyway, we've got ponies readin' up on her, 'n we'll know what to do about her soon. 'N she's pretty good for a pony who smashed up my shop!"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

16. - Top - End - #196
    Ogre in the Playground

Arvadraa

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "We don't really know about her, 'cause we just found out about her a few days ago, but she hasn't been too troublesome! We've fixed up the initial damage, 'n we've still got a little less than three weeks to decide what to do about her before she destroys the town, so we're doin' pretty well, all things considered!" Blades paused briefly when their food arrived, then continued when the waiter left. "Anyway, we've got ponies readin' up on her, 'n we'll know what to do about her soon. 'N she's pretty good for a pony who smashed up my shop!"
    "...Destroys the town? I find that personally..." Possibly intentionally, her eyes turn pitch black in a totally dramatic manner. "Unacceptable."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

17. - Top - End - #197
    Dwarf in the Playground

"...Destroys the town? I find that personally..." Possibly intentionally, her eyes turn pitch black in a totally dramatic manner. "Unacceptable."
    "Well, if ya'd rather not let the town get destroyed, what would ya do about this? She's not too far from here, if a little deep underground 'n behind some defences. Of course, she's givin' us three weeks, so I'm not entirely sure if she's really into destroyin' or not..."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

18. - Top - End - #198
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Right, couldn't help it, heh. Ember shyly looked away, such a...weird encounter, but, hey, in his mind, he made a new friend. Well, what a first day on the job and it wasn't even over.

"Thank ya again, for your help Miss Sweet Victory,"
    He sighed a little with a small smile on his face. "Welp, how do ya think I did?"

"You did fine, sir. Considering your first customer, it is a surprise that we made a profit." Victory giggles. "Not much profit but walk-ins are not our money makers."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

19. - Top - End - #199
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Hay Bale cocked an eyebrow over her comically large sunglasses. You ain't gonna stay? She asked quietly to keep from disturbing Fox.
    "Not really. I have things to settle with Esmeralda... again. And that would require a little... privacy," Icy said, not looking back. "Good day, Miss Hay Bale." Without another word, Icy disappeared out the door and into the night.

Tyrol

The guard went to sort out the mountains of stuff they had accumulated from their shopping montage.

20. - Top - End - #200
    Firbolg in the Playground

Tyrol

The guard went to sort out the mountains of stuff they had accumulated from their shopping montage.
    Staccata returns about an hour later with takeout veggie-burgers and hayfries. Oh and the knowledge that yes, something incredibly Equestria-changing that nopony seems to have the specifics on is happening. Oh and she should be looking out for somepony that may or may not want her injured severely. The latter is just normal.

When she enters the room, the mare looks at the pile and comments, "Did I remember to get poison antidotes?"
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

21. - Top - End - #201

[Lemongrass/Town]
    The pegasus was disgruntled. The townsponies can be so irrational at times. Who in their sane minds would riot over hats? The answer smacked him in the back of the head. Bridle Shores. Of course.

He felt a tap on the back of his shoulders. "Hey playboy. Your fillyfriend wanted to see you. In some hotel," a sour voice spoke.

Lemongrass blinked. "Dreamrunner?!"

"Is that the broad's name? Anyway, yeah. Whatever. I got to escort these troublemakers to the guard house." The earth pony strode past him, gesturing at his fellow guards to move the prisoners along. He gave the griffon a salute along the way.

Lemongrass, meanwhile, flew off to find Dreamrunner, knowing exactly where she had stayed before. He would go and knock on her door.
    Dreamrunner
    Lemongrass will hear crying before it stops.
    A little bit later, Dreamrunner opens the door. Her eyes are red and puffy from crying.
    "*sniffle* Hey Lemongrass...vhy don't you come in?"
    Busy with Life

22. - Top - End - #202
    Troll in the Playground

"You did fine, sir. Considering your first customer, it is a surprise that we made a profit." Victory giggles. "Not much profit but walk-ins are not our money makers."

"I see......to be honest....I never really kinda done things like this...this is actually, my first job though I'm sure one could tell that,"
    Ember shyly smiled.

23. - Top - End - #203
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"I see......to be honest....I never really kinda done things like this...this is actually, my first job though I'm sure one could tell that,"
    Ember shyly smiled.
    Victory is now with pen in mouth doing paperwork. "Don't worry. You did fine for your first time."

Bruce trots up to Ember. "Well I have to order that camera. Once it is here, I can make us some bits."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

24. - Top - End - #204
    Troll in the Playground

Victory is now with pen in mouth doing paperwork. "Don't worry. You did fine for your first time."

Bruce trots up to Ember. "Well I have to order that camera. Once it is here, I can make us some bits."

"Alright, well after my uh shift is done, we can fetch those 5k Bits, gotta keep my end of the bargain and all,"
    He nodded.

25. - Top - End - #205
    Titan in the Playground

"Not really. I have things to settle with Esmeralda... again. And that would require a little... privacy," Icy said, not looking back. "Good day, Miss Hay Bale." Without another word, Icy disappeared out the door and into the night.
    Hay Bale trotted out the door as well, shutting it behind her. G'night.

/end ponyday
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

26. - Top - End - #206
    Bugbear in the Playground

Taylor

"It's not for everypony, true, but ahh...sometimes I miss the comraderie. But even the greatest allies can't stay together forever. Well, except M-and-M, but that's expected. Personally, I prefer the lightning to dragon's fire. Because ah, armor struck by lightning can be fixed." He chuckles.
    Dragon's fire? Wow. You sure are a pony that gets out. Astra finishes her bowl.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

27. - Top - End - #207
    Pixie in the Playground

Town Gates

Hey! What is with the prodigious immigration of wandering ponies to this particular territory in recent days...erm...day? 'Tis an unprecedented and most advantageous fluke, is it not? At least one other pony is trotting toward the guarded entrance of the quaint little town. She's a stunted (hence miniature) and...unique pony. She doesn't look anything like any of the stereotypical ponies of any cataloged species. While her front half, from the center of her underbelly to the end of her muzzle, is that of an earth pony (with the exception of her hooves which have been replaced with dragon claws and sharp teeth), her back half is that of an inexplicably scaled fire pony with a tail that has a great many military applications. The budding paranormal prodigy, Silver, briskly sashays up to the gates, humming a jaunty and carefree tune as she proceeds along her merry path. A robust ash (wooden) lance hangs at her side along with a set of bulky, overflowing saddlebags packed to the brim with heaps of rations and other miscellaneous supplies. She isn't paying much attention to the road in front of her, which is evident by the way her eyes are shut tight.

She is so engrossed in her own amateurish musical performance, in fact, that she may gently ram one of the gate guards headfirst unless stopped in time. Silly mare should keep better track of the environment surrounding her lest she jeopardize her chances at mental and physical prosperity!

28. - Top - End - #208

Town Gates - Dave
    Dave is along for the ride with Silver!
    Sneaking around everywhere, the trench-coated cat pony wearing a typical detective hat.
    "Silver, you shouldn't be so absentminded, you're gonna walk into somepony!"
    Busy with Life

29. - Top - End - #209
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Alright, well after my uh shift is done, we can fetch those 5k Bits, gotta keep my end of the bargain and all,"
    He nodded.
    "Oh your job is not selling. It's the books." Bruce says. "You done, SW?"

Victory scribbles a few more items. "Almoooost... doooone. Done. The financial records are ready."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

30. - Top - End - #210
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh your job is not selling. It's the books." Bruce says. "You done, SW?"

Victory scribbles a few more items. "Almoooost... doooone. Done. The financial records are ready."
    Wha...then..why..why...was he even being allowed to sell and work the floor here? Quick easy labor from him. He shook his head clearing his mind of it.

"Ah...yea. Well, when I'm done balancing your books for the day, then yea, okay cool."