New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 39 of 46 FirstFirst ... 14293031323334353637383940414243444546 LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1365
  1. - Top - End - #1141
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [d&d 3.5] Anyone want to crash a party? (IC)

Knack pops in unanounced
    "Sorry, I was a bit bored out there, alone... So I would like a drink, myself, but I can't digest anything. Hello Torqine, it is a pleasure to meet you."
    It's not that I thrash around with them, I simply draw them in their elegance.

Spoiler
    Show
    [/CENTER]

2. - Top - End - #1142
    Bugbear in the Playground

BlackDragon

Quote Originally Posted by MasterofFates View Post
    Hallok groans, and begins a long mental rant at his vampires. He then thanks the god for warning him, and uses his godly power to try to determine where the Dark Eight are.
    They are currently scattered out across a couple planes...

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Rigel View Post
    So then, Torquine,
    I'll Pull out the bottle of Alcohol
    Would you like a drink?
    I'll turn to face the cleric
    and would you like one too?
    Well, that depends... what are we drinking? says the cleric.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazzardevil View Post
    You are quite possibly the best DM I have ever had.

3. - Top - End - #1143

BlackDragon

Quote Originally Posted by blade artist View Post
    Knack pops in unanounced
    "Sorry, I was a bit bored out there, alone... So I would like a drink, myself, but I can't digest anything. Hello Torqine, it is a pleasure to meet you."
    If you want I can make it so that you can digest things... although, it might have a few drawbacks... and hello.

4. - Top - End - #1144
    Troll in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

"That won't be necessary but we do require some things. I'm looking to create an artifact that can undo the things I create and recreate them at the flip of a switch. For example I turn Knick Knack into a man and he wears the belt he turns a knob or pushes a button and he's back to Knick Knack he pushes it again and back to man. Not something to make the changes permanent but something that would reserve the changes I made until I turn something into something else. You see I have a vast amount of cohorts and to be able to not jump back and forth between them all. If you could show me the way to actually make artifacts would be amazing."
    This is horrifying beyond anything Lovecraft ever wrote or Giger ever drew.

MCulpa http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVopG...el_video_title
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192558

(Screw the point)-Doomboy911

5. - Top - End - #1145
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

Hallok groans in annoyance once again. He casts persistent time stop, and then gates in eighty solar angels. He sends ten to kill each of the dark eight, and casts telepathic bond on each.
    Last edited by Fates; 2012-07-10 at 02:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by inuyasha
    Fates I think you are a psychotic genius
    Quote Originally Posted by Jormengand
    Fates, you are a god amongst men. Like, the god of bad luck.

6. - Top - End - #1146
    Troll in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

"Torqine I must speak with my crew and some privacy would be appreciated for a moment I'll signal you when we're done."

7. - Top - End - #1147

BlackDragon

Quote Originally Posted by Doomboy911 View Post
    "That won't be necessary but we do require some things. I'm looking to create an artifact that can undo the things I create and recreate them at the flip of a switch. For example I turn Knick Knack into a man and he wears the belt he turns a knob or pushes a button and he's back to Knick Knack he pushes it again and back to man. Not something to make the changes permanent but something that would reserve the changes I made until I turn something into something else. You see I have a vast amount of cohorts and to be able to not jump back and forth between them all. If you could show me the way to actually make artifacts would be amazing."
    Ah... I suppose I could show you... he puts a hand into his pocket and pulls something out, then his hands move so fast you can't make out the details of what he is doing... then he holds out a hand holding a belt. And there... it's that easy... he says, a single bead of sweat rolling down his forehead.

Hallok groans in annoyance once again. He casts persistent time stop, and then gates in eighty solar angels. He sends ten to kill each of the dark eight, and casts telepathic bond on each.
    That works quite effectively...

8. - Top - End - #1148

BlackDragon

"Torqine I must speak with my crew and some privacy would be appreciated for a moment I'll signal you when we're done."
    Of course... he says.

9. - Top - End - #1149
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

Hallok tells his vampires. I really would have thought that three of the most powerful drow of all time, made only stronger by my magic, could handle this task better than a rabble of angels. I'll give you a second chance, though. Go and kill Bel, and please, look before you destroy this time. I also want you to leave Raalzak and Celeste behind. If you can't handle this on your own, I hardly see why I'm keeping you around.

Tempted to argue, bun unable due to their inability to oppose Hallok in any way, the vampires plot their assault. Darius scries the Lord of the First, while Joe puts on his extra Ring of the Diamond Mind.

10. - Top - End - #1150
    Troll in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

"Torqine is a goody goody who we ought to tie down drain his spark than burn all that he loves to the ground. Hallok whatever you're up to with the dark eight make sure you bring me their hides."

11. - Top - End - #1151
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

Hallok laughs. Jack, if I had killed every god I find obnoxious, I think that the four of us might be the only ones who remained. Hey...that's not a bad idea.... I'm all for the spark-taking- perhaps we could give this one to Aurora- she'd make a fine goddess of the elves, don't you think? Also, you may have four of the hides. I'd like to make the others into a suit of armor and cape for myself. He orders his angels to collect the hides and bring four of them to Jack, and to hold onto the other four until we was finished with Aurora.

While this is happening, he creates a couple of fancy tropical drinks for himself and Aurora, and fabricates a set of pan pipes, which he begins to play, despite never having learned how- it seems his innate charm somehow makes it work.

Odd, isn't it? I'm just so charismatic, I can perform in any sort of way without any training, and still be better than those who have spent their lives devoted to music.

Perform (wind instruments) check: (1d20+78)[85]

12. - Top - End - #1152
    Troll in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

"I just need a bit of their hides for a spell component just give me a little bit of all of them and I can be fine."

13. - Top - End - #1153
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

Hallok does so. I don't suppose you plan on bringing them back and making them your slaves?

14. - Top - End - #1154
    Troll in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

"Something to that effect. "

15. - Top - End - #1155

BlackDragon

"Torqine is a goody goody who we ought to tie down drain his spark than burn all that he loves to the ground. Hallok whatever you're up to with the dark eight make sure you bring me their hides."
    Torqine is in fact True Neutral... hence, why he is willing to help you rather than kill you...

Hallok laughs. Jack, if I had killed every god I find obnoxious, I think that the four of us might be the only ones who remained. Hey...that's not a bad idea.... I'm all for the spark-taking- perhaps we could give this one to Aurora- she'd make a fine goddess of the elves, don't you think? Also, you may have four of the hides. I'd like to make the others into a suit of armor and cape for myself. He orders his angels to collect the hides and bring four of them to Jack, and to hold onto the other four until we was finished with Aurora.

While this is happening, he creates a couple of fancy tropical drinks for himself and Aurora, and fabricates a set of pan pipes, which he begins to play, despite never having learned how- it seems his innate charm somehow makes it work.

Odd, isn't it? I'm just so charismatic, I can perform in any sort of way without any training, and still be better than those who have spent their lives devoted to music.

Perform (wind instruments) check: [roll0]
    Yeah, some say Charisma is a dump stat... then they meet a barbarian with a higher Cha than Str or Con... and they get intimidated into jumping off a cliff...

16. - Top - End - #1156
    Troll in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

If I ain't mistaken my charisma is what let us tame Aurora and bring her under our power (along with one doozy of a spell) my charisma and connivingness is my most powerful skill drop me down as a level 1 peasant and I might reach the same goals I have now.

Jack speaks instead of thinks "I don't suppose you could create another belt a might bit slower so I could follow along you were moving much to fast for me to follow perhaps I could speed myself up as you work to compensate time wise."

17. - Top - End - #1157
    Dwarf in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Scott View Post
    Well, that depends... what are we drinking? says the cleric.
    I never got the name of it... All I know is it's Really freaking good, and really expensive.

18. - Top - End - #1158

"Is it green?"

Spoiler
    Show
    [/CENTER]

19. - Top - End - #1159

BlackDragon

If I ain't mistaken my charisma is what let us tame Aurora and bring her under our power (along with one doozy of a spell) my charisma and connivingness is my most powerful skill drop me down as a level 1 peasant and I might reach the same goals I have now.

Jack speaks instead of thinks "I don't suppose you could create another belt a might bit slower so I could follow along you were moving much to fast for me to follow perhaps I could speed myself up as you work to compensate time wise."
    I suppose I could slow it down... but, do you have 30 years to wait for the finished product?

I never got the name of it... All I know is it's Really freaking good, and really expensive.
    Well... in that case, sure. says the cleric.

20. - Top - End - #1160

Hey Magic, I'm interested in that rock you couldn't transmute. Can you show me where it is?

Spoiler
    Show
    [/CENTER]

21. - Top - End - #1161
    Dwarf in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Well alrighty then! Let me see... Hmm, I do not appear to have any glasses, I'll be right back ...

I'll immediately after saying so, fly up thru the broken skylight, and towards the nearest glassblower/antique shop, and then set down, and ask the nearest employee
    Hi there, I'm in kinda a rush, I need the finest glassware that you can provide, I am entertaining ... an important guest.

22. - Top - End - #1162
    Troll in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

"You know I think I have about twenty different ways of actually making glasses." Jack shifts into a cup about his size "I'll be sure to take you to that rock in a bit first I have some business to deal with." Jack shifts back and coughs up the pomeranians "For my next trick eagles.heh heh" I fire out a quick couple of polymorph any objects to turn them into large sized pomeranians. "Excuse me I have to deal with someone very quickly." he says petting one of the scared pups. Than he persistent time stops to charge his spells and prepare for the new day than walks to city hall during the time stop and goes behind the orc hands right around his temple "Alter memories" than changes his past so he's made physically ill at the sight of people eating meat and believes he's forever been a vegetarian and that he's dreamed of running a puppy mill and that now is the time to put it in action. Than teleport back.

23. - Top - End - #1163

BlackDragon

Well alrighty then! Let me see... Hmm, I do not appear to have any glasses, I'll be right back ...

I'll immediately after saying so, fly up thru the broken skylight, and towards the nearest glassblower/antique shop, and then set down, and ask the nearest employee
    Hi there, I'm in kinda a rush, I need the finest glassware that you can provide, I am entertaining ... an important guest.
    Take your time... says Torqine as you leave.

Certainly... says the Glassblower as he quickly, yet carefully grabs a few of the finest glasses in the shop... Here you go... and since your in a rush, you can pay for them later... he says.

"You know I think I have about twenty different ways of actually making glasses." Jack shifts into a cup about his size "I'll be sure to take you to that rock in a bit first I have some business to deal with." Jack shifts back and coughs up the pomeranians "For my next trick eagles.heh heh" I fire out a quick couple of polymorph any objects to turn them into large sized pomeranians. "Excuse me I have to deal with someone very quickly." he says petting one of the scared pups. Than he persistent time stops to charge his spells and prepare for the new day than walks to city hall during the time stop and goes behind the orc hands right around his temple "Alter memories" than changes his past so he's made physically ill at the sight of people eating meat and believes he's forever been a vegetarian and that he's dreamed of running a puppy mill and that now is the time to put it in action. Than teleport back.
    Forgive me if I'm wrong... but, is that a glint of good I see?

24. - Top - End - #1164
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

While all this is happening, and Hallok is busy making out with his elven sweetheart, Darius, Joe, and Winulhy teleport a few feet away from the archdevil Bel. Should he be there, Darius casts true seeing while Winulhy speaks. We come as...messengers.

25. - Top - End - #1165
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

Certainly... says the Glassblower as he quickly, yet carefully grabs a few of the finest glasses in the shop... Here you go... and since your in a rush, you can pay for them later... he says.
    This is known as "how to entrepreneur."
    Last edited by Fates; 2012-07-12 at 11:15 PM.

26. - Top - End - #1166
    Troll in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Forgive me if I'm wrong... but, is that a glint of good I see?
    (Please baby I'm true neutral and I really love dogs. Second the guys running the nine rings ain't immune to mind control. I'd much rather rewrite their brains so they'll do whatever we feel like.)

"Alright Torqine do that trick again but we need some quick details dealt with." Jack casts Slow on Torqine. "Alright I'm going to say go and when I do start building another belt."

27. - Top - End - #1167
    Dwarf in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Grabbing the glasses, I'll gently put them in my bag of holding ...
    Thanks!
    and I'll bolt out the door, flying back to the church, and start poring drinks for myself, the priest, Torquine, and Jack.

28. - Top - End - #1168
    Troll in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

"My thanks although I do not drink. In fact I don't think any of us need to drink anymore." Jack says with a cup where his head should be.

29. - Top - End - #1169

BlackDragon

While all this is happening, and Hallok is busy making out with his elven sweetheart, Darius, Joe, and Winulhy teleport a few feet away from the archdevil Bel. Should he be there, Darius casts true seeing while Winulhy speaks. We come as...messengers.
    He is there...

Well... I would assume that means you have a message. So... What is the message? as he says that, the air begins going a slightly hazy pinkish purple that is hardly visible...

(Please baby I'm true neutral and I really love dogs. Second the guys running the nine rings ain't immune to mind control. I'd much rather rewrite their brains so they'll do whatever we feel like.)

"Alright Torqine do that trick again but we need some quick details dealt with." Jack casts Slow on Torqine. "Alright I'm going to say go and when I do start building another belt."
    Sure... I... suppose... I... could... do... it... again... a... little... slower... he says, intentionally slowing himself further...

Grabbing the glasses, I'll gently put them in my bag of holding ...
    Thanks!
    and I'll bolt out the door, flying back to the church, and start pouring drinks for myself, the priest, Torquine, and Jack.
    The cleric takes a glass... Torqine is preparing to craft another artifact...

30. - Top - End - #1170
    Troll in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

"Alright on the count of three start building 1 2 3. As he says three he casts time stop.