New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Trog's Tavern CCXLI

[Elanna]

The first rays of dawn beamed through the window, the sunlight warming the bare skin of the woman lying in bed. The air was heavy with the smells of sweat and sex, although a keen nose might have made out faint traces of brimstone and a perfume heavy with pheromones. Her delicate fingers traced a pattern over the pale skin of the man beside her, although no heartbeat or breath dwelt within him anymore.

She sighed, a sweet yet rueful sound. Although he had the body of a man, this had been no more than a foolish child in her eyes. He had probably heard tales of her kind and thought her an easy, yet delicious conquest, like the countless barmaids and lord’s daughters he’d had before. The grimoire used to summon her had either been stolen from a mage’s library or sold to him by some unscrupulous sorcerer. Whoever it had been was probably wiser than her former lover.

It was always the same. They had spent the night together and he had given her his love without realising what else he had been giving away. Yet at the night's end, he knew, like all the others had. She had gazed into his eyes and yet in amongst those moments of utmost pleasure and utmost despair, she thought she had seen something else. A…sadness? Remorse?

She shook her head, her long scarlet hair falling over her shoulders and across her chest. Someone would come looking for her lover soon and she had best be gone. Running her fingers through his now snow-white hair, she leaned over him and placed a kiss on his cold, blue lips. The body began to dissolve into tiny motes of light and with a gentle breath, they drifted out of the open window.

A few whispered words and her demonic horns and wings folded against and disappeared – she did not know what manner of world this was and it would be wise to be discreet. She slipped into his clothes – tan leather britches, a white silk shirt with frilly cuffs and a cotton tunic. The shirt and tunic were a little tight around her chest, yet with few buttons undone, they complimented her figure quite artfully. Her purple sash she wrapped around her waist as a makeshift belt and as she pulled on her boots, she saw the bard’s harp next to the faded marks of her summoning circle. Picking it up, she strummed it and a few pure, melodic notes broke the silence of the room.

She smiled. While all of her kind received a little musical training, to help in the arts of seduction, it was different this time. When she had drunk deeply of a of person’s life energy, a small spark of their soul was left with her. She recalled the time she had been called to a warlord’s chambers, in celebration of a recent conquest. His fierce energy had dwelt with her for some time; she had led the defeated population in a bloody uprising that drove out the invaders and carved a new empire into the face of that world. On another plane, she had been summoned to act as a model for an aspiring artist and the world never knew that many of his works had been done by the same hands that had led to his demise.

It was not a case of claiming the victim’s soul – her kind had no interest in enslaving mortal souls and after she had wrung the last drops of life from her victims, their souls were free to move on to their next destination. It was more of a spark or memory of what they were and Elanna felt the urge to sing, and play and make music.

She stepped out of the room and took stock of her surroundings, smiling as she did so. Even amongst the lower planes, Trog’s Tavern was well known as a place of secret meetings and neutral ground. Yet she knew little of the world that lay beyond its doors – the Nexus. Perhaps she could stay and learn a little more.
    Last edited by The Succubus; 2012-03-28 at 07:54 AM. Reason: Toned down the...naughtier...bits.

2. - Top - End - #242
    Ogre in the Playground

Interestingly, the first person to take notice of Elanna is one who shares some parts of her nature - A Leannan Sidhe, immortal thieves of creativity and life. This particular one is rather tall, even for her kind - she'd come to around six feet, were she standing - with gold hair, and black eyes. She's wearing bronze pants, and a gold shirt, both quite well made, as well as a belt made from the skin of a Mortal Wendigo, from which hangs a flute case and a quiver of arrows, both made of the same leather as her belt, and carries a rather nice bow on her back.

Leaving her companions - four Boabhan Sith, and a pair of Bean Sidhe - behind, she stands, and begins to approach the newcomer, drawn more to the demon's harp, and her inspiration, than any realized similarities.

3. - Top - End - #243
    Ettin in the Playground

[Elanna] - Showtime!

Elanna stepped into the centre room of Trog’s and marvelled at her surroundings. Beings of a thousand thousand worlds all gathered here, drinking and feasting and revelling together. The atmosphere was vivid, enticing and she felt a tingle deep within her soul. She was dimly aware of being followed by someone but before she could turn and face them, she felt a small hand tugging at the bottom of her tunic.

“Excuse me miss, but the stage is free at the moment.”

She looked down into the eager face of a young halfling boy, his untidy hair framing a cheerful smile.

“Perhaps you’d like to give us a song?”

Elanna blushed, her cheeks flushed with colour as she slowly climbed the steps to the centre stage. The voices in the tavern were starting to fade, although there were a few cheers of encouragement and one or two wolf whistles. She sat on the stool and cradled the harp in her arms as if she were holding a newborn child or a lover. She gazed demurely at the floor and slowly began to sing, her soft voice carrying across the room:

A fair young maid from distant lands
    I’ve wandered far and wide
    To sing my tale and seek true love
    And hold him by my side

Won’t you sit beside me
    And hold me tenderly
    Oh won’t you sit beside me
    Oh won’t you sit with me?

A gallant knight, a noble lord
    It matters naught to me
    A passionate soul and loving heart
    ‘Tis all I seek in thee

Won’t you sit beside me
    And keep me company
    Oh won’t you sit with me?

We’d dance all day and sing at night
    Our voices joined as one
    Your warm embrace, my sweetest sighs
    Our cares and woes undone

Won’t you sit beside me
    How happy we could be
    Throughout eternity…

As the last of the notes faded, she raised her shy gaze from the stage to see the audience’s reaction to her song.
    Last edited by The Succubus; 2012-03-28 at 09:33 AM.

4. - Top - End - #244
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    "As would we... But how you do that, without the pain of knowing that that person is gone forever?", Trium asks, voice and eyes growing distant as she remembers the few people she hasn't chosen to forget after they died. "Still, we do choose to remember, sometimes. Usually after we've found someone else, so that the loss isn't as painful..."
    "life goes on...people come and go.. I'm merely 22 and already I've lost so many...but let's speak of nicer things..."

thanks beansy!
    Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #245
    Barbarian in the Playground

Jack Leveret, standing over by a table with an old man, a magical girl, a living doll and a drow, turns towards the stage (when did that get here? He must not have noticed it before.)

He's nearly entranced by the melody, rabbit ears twitching in time with the strumming of the harp.

The stern look on his face melts, and he reconsiders the drow he'd snubbed earlier. That was rude of him, he'd barely even heard two words from her and already cast judgement. It was... arrogant.

He swallows visibly, nodding in ascent to Jamie. If she wasn't lying about her abilities, he wouldn't stop her from tagging along. And if she was, he'd look after her anyway. She'd make it out of whatever danger might be in that cave even if he didn't.

To Dena, the drow, he makes an attempt at a smile, "Looks like there's a cave full of treasure. Anyone who wants to come with me to find it will get an even share, provided we can find a certain key for this old fellow and get ourselves all out in one piece. Should prove to be a fun time, so who's in?"

Jack looks at the other three, knowing that the youngest one would probably pipe up first. The eavesdropper, who looked like a slightly mad life-size porcelain doll, hadn't said much, but he's interested in her input now.

And the drow... well, he'll have to push past his distaste for arrogant people just this once, assuming that she is in fact arrogant, and not just someone he's misjudged. It's happened before.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

6. - Top - End - #246
    Ogre in the Playground

[Spreagadh and Company]

The Boabhan Sith seem to like the song, at least, as do the Bean Sidhe, considering they both offer applause when it ends; both types of fae appreciate good music, for their own reasons, though the Boabhan's enjoyment of the song is tempered by the fact that Elanna's musical ability means she can keep them at bay if she knows how, since they can't approach a musician who's playing.

Spreagadh also claps for her, grinning, as not only did she like the music, it confirms her suspicions about the woman - anyone that talented is sure to have plenty of creativity to take, and few artists of any sort could resist her offer, after a few hundred years of perfecting it.

"You play very well...", the Leannan comments softly, just loud enough for the demon to hear, so that her voice doesn't carry too far. "And your voice is quite nice too. This is your talent, and composing, not just training, yes?"

[Trium and Din]

"A fair request,"
    Trium agrees, smiling a bit, and nodding at the elf across from her. "Though it's your turn to decide what to talk about. I've dominated the conversation enough for one day, I think."

Then, however, her attention is drawn by the music; she doesn't clap, but she does remain quiet throughout, listening intently, and, once the song finishes, whispers something under her breath, making a rune branded beneath her left eye flare, as the duration of it is stored in her most recent memory-book.

7. - Top - End - #247
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Trium and Din]

"A fair request,"
    Trium agrees, smiling a bit, and nodding at the elf across from her. "Though it's your turn to decide what to talk about. I've dominated the conversation enough for one day, I think."

Then, however, her attention is drawn by the music; she doesn't clap, but she does remain quiet throughout, listening intently, and, once the song finishes, whispers something under her breath, making a rune branded beneath her left eye flare, as the duration of it is stored in her most recent memory-book.
    as the music starts, Din listens intensively, noting every chord, every harmony, every interval, she softly hums when it is over "that was good..." she sits there for a half a minute longer lost in thought, before turning back to Truim "...hmmm...but yes...I've recently decided to dedicate myself to protecting the natural forces here in the nexus...I fear that the apocalypses, and the general warfare that went on here left it weak...especially Undead, and unnatural eldrith magic is a great danger I've left unchecked for too long..."

thanks beansy!
    Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #248
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by iElf View Post
    as the music starts, Din listens intensively, noting every chord, every harmony, every interval, she softly hums when it is over "that was good..." she sits there for a half a minute longer lost in thought, before turning back to Truim "...hmmm...but yes...I've recently decided to dedicate myself to protecting the natural forces here in the nexus...I fear that the apocalypses, and the general warfare that went on here left it weak...especially Undead, and unnatural eldrith magic is a great danger I've left unchecked for too long..."
    "All undead? That could, to say nothing of the issues with simply killing some of them without other cause, get rather problematic if the intelligent ones all decided to go after you...", she muses, sounding curious. "But the rest sounds fair enough. Of course, given my abilities, I'd like to know what your definition of 'unnatural eldritch magic' is before really agreeing."

9. - Top - End - #249
    Ogre in the Playground

Reinholdt stumbles in. He looks either really drunk, or really tired. Though why you'd show up at a tavern already drunk is beyond me.

He leans against the doorway for a second, his heavy laden eyes looking around for Ermine.

Since everyone's doing character descriptions:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Merely a man. A really, really amazing man. Screw Jazirian, Harth, Fanboy, even... Wait. He's probably, in fact, the most attractive humanoid to have ever walked the universes, in an over-hyped, inhuman, Stephenie Meyer described, kinda way. Take Amour’s intrigue (without the weird loner, and lover, issues), Nomlas’ boldness (without the uncouth idiocy, and ignoring the occasional bouts of OMG-cowardice), Vespe’s flair (without the moral weakness – don’t try and deny it), Butler’s sexiness (without the overtones of rank easiness), Fanboy’s gothic impressiveness (without the tendency to get on your nerves), and everyone else good looking you can think of’s attractiveness (without that ugly stench of mortality). He has slightly pointed ears, pale, almost luminous skin, big, red-pink eyes, lacking pupils, and a wiry, muscular physique, that screams effortlessness. He's flaming hawt. Of course, anyone who was in the Waves plot might recognize the form of Prince Kaelaroth Maschin of Magtok-Armennia.

He's wearing jeans, boots, a white shimmering scarf, a furry vest, a leather jacket on top of that, and a blue shirt underneath, largely chosen as his dress of choice to protect against unexpected zombie attacks. A pretty, if nondescript necklace hangs around his neck. Attached to his belt is a wicked looking dragon tooth knife, ammo for his rifle, and a pouch holding the lock pick set he wants people to find when they search him, the secret set hidden in his boots. Slung over his back is his ever present sniper rifle though it is shinier than usual. Painted on the butt of the rifle is an elder sign symbol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

10. - Top - End - #250
    Ettin in the Playground

[Spreagadh and Company]

The Boabhan Sith seem to like the song, at least, as do the Bean Sidhe, considering they both offer applause when it ends; both types of fae appreciate good music, for their own reasons, though the Boabhan's enjoyment of the song is tempered by the fact that Elanna's musical ability means she can keep them at bay if she knows how, since they can't approach a musician who's playing.

Spreagadh also claps for her, grinning, as not only did she like the music, it confirms her suspicions about the woman - anyone that talented is sure to have plenty of creativity to take, and few artists of any sort could resist her offer, after a few hundred years of perfecting it.

"You play very well...", the Leannan comments softly, just loud enough for the demon to hear, so that her voice doesn't carry too far. "And your voice is quite nice too. This is your talent, and composing, not just training, yes?"
    A tinkle of coins fills the air as money is thrown onto the stage, along with a couple of roses from her admirers amongst the crowd. Elanna picked up the coins and the flowers and closed her eyes as she sniffed, the rose's sent seeming to fill the world....

She heard a voice to her side and turned to the speaker. A rather stunning woman, almost Amazon in her appearence, was addressing her. She wore a golden shirt and bronze leggings, the candlelight of the tavern dancing and flickering in their reflection.

"You speak so kindly, my lady. I was trained at court far from here, although I must confess to a certain....natural talent." She smiles gently as if at some private joke.

"Perhaps you could tell me your name...?"
    Last edited by The Succubus; 2012-03-28 at 10:37 AM.

11. - Top - End - #251
    Dwarf in the Playground

"All undead? That could, to say nothing of the issues with simply killing some of them without other cause, get rather problematic if the intelligent ones all decided to go after you...", she muses, sounding curious. "But the rest sounds fair enough. Of course, given my abilities, I'd like to know what your definition of 'unnatural eldritch magic' is before really agreeing."
    "the magic of the far realms for example...magic of creatures so unnatural and evil, our minds cant grasp it "

thanks beansy!
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #252
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Succubus View Post
    A tinkle of coins fills the air as money is thrown onto the stage, along with a couple of roses from her admirers amongst the crowd. Elanna picked up the coins and the flowers and closed her eyes as she sniffed, the rose's sent seeming to fill the world....

She heard a voice to her side and turned to the speaker. A rather stunning woman, almost Amazon in her appearence, was addressing her. She wore a golden shirt and bronze leggings, the candlelight of the tavern dancing and flickering in their reflection.

"You speak so kindly, my lady. I was trained at court far from here, although I must confess to a certain....natural talent." She smiles gently as if at some private joke.

"Perhaps you could tell me your name...?"
    The Leannan smiles as well, shaking her head, and laughing a bit, though not unkindly.

"Names have power," she points out gently. "But you can call me Spreagadh, if you wish. An alias, but a pretty one, and with an appropriate meaning... And what is your name? It only seems fair to get yours if you wish to know mine.

But in any case, would you like to sit down? I'm sure it would be more comfortable, and there's plenty of room at the table for you; consider it a token for the song,"
    the fae continues, indicating the table with her companions at it.

-------------

"In that case, there should be no issues between us; I've killed my share of such at times. Unless of course those from the Bhéal an Tromluithe count, in which case it turns out I am one..."
    Last edited by Lady Serpentine; 2012-03-28 at 11:09 AM.

13. - Top - End - #253
    Ogre in the Playground

Marty turns to glance at thr succubus playing the nice song. He listened intently. Marty clapped a little. He liked love songs. They made him happy. Marty smiles that wakward and fearful smile. B-Bravo...that w-was very g-good. Marty stutters before returning to Bellan. Marty is very handsome, with blonde hair and dark blue eyes. He's the guy in the graveyard scene spoiler in my sig. He looks very unhappy.
    Last edited by Hattish Thing; 2012-03-28 at 11:23 AM.

14. - Top - End - #254
    Pixie in the Playground

Shade listens to the songs, flicking not just one but both ears in Elanna's direction. Ooh, a compliment. Usually Shade can only muster a tiny fraction of his attention as he's currently has several copies of himself back on his home world, all of which require some level of attention.

It's also for this reason that he hasn't been replying to anything Marty or Bellan have been saying. But eventually he shifts once more, so his velvet-furred face is towards the small half-elf.

He was so delicate. Shade could probably drain him in a few seconds flat. While the feral being of the werecat snarls and insists the creature before him is not worth time or effort, a much gentler, overruling part nudges him to speak.

Little half-elf... Marty, I believe is your name... this 'Shada' doesn't sound as if she could have stayed. Sometimes, a person's mind is broken and cannot be repaired. Sometimes it can, but only through... great sacrifices. For some reason his ears droop and he looks away again. As if he knows exactly what he's talking about. It's not worth waiting on her if that is the case.
    Thank-you Ceika so much for my awesome avatar!

15. - Top - End - #255
    Ogre in the Playground

Marty speaks out, I almost died for her. Kale and Sleet both tried to kill me. Grendar ripped out my chest...Are those not sacrifices? He looks miserable.

16. - Top - End - #256
    Dwarf in the Playground

-------------

"In that case, there should be no issues between us; I've killed my share of such at times. Unless of course those from the Bhéal an Tromluithe count, in which case it turns out I am one..."
    Din nods a little absent mindedly "I would need a place though...a sanctuary to protect myself and others who help me..."

thanks beansy!
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #257
    Ogre in the Playground

Din nods a little absent mindedly "I would need a place though...a sanctuary to protect myself and others who help me..."
    "What sort of place?", Trium asks curiously, smiling a bit. "I might know a few spots but it depends on what you're looking for..."

18. - Top - End - #258
    Dwarf in the Playground

"What sort of place?", Trium asks curiously, smiling a bit. "I might know a few spots but it depends on what you're looking for..."

"it should be accessible, but hidden...close to nature...preferably near the sea"

thanks beansy!
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #259
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky Weasel View Post
    "Interesting." Phineas seems satisfied by Aeia's explanation.
    "I have to say, you are a very intriguing woman, Miss Aeia. My dying must have been a stroke of luck if it allowed me to meet you." He picks up his glass and toasts her with it, then tries to take a sip before realizing it's empty. With a look of disgust, he sets it back down.
    Aeia grins and sips her own drink. She's made a bit of progress on it. "I'm not that interesting. What about you with your rooftop battles." She giggles a little bit and leans over to bump her shoulder into his.

Then there's the music from on stage. Aeia directs her attention to it for most of the song, and her smiles manages to grow wider for the duration. She sets down her drink so she can clap noisily when it's done. "That was really good. I love music." She says once she's done with that.

20. - Top - End - #260
    Ettin in the Playground

The Leannan smiles as well, shaking her head, and laughing a bit, though not unkindly.

"Names have power," she points out gently. "But you can call me Spreagadh, if you wish. An alias, but a pretty one, and with an appropriate meaning... And what is your name? It only seems fair to get yours if you wish to know mine.

But in any case, would you like to sit down? I'm sure it would be more comfortable, and there's plenty of room at the table for you; consider it a token for the song,"
    the fae continues, indicating the table with her companions at it.
    Elanna was all too aware of the power of names, being a demon.

"My name is Syren, if it pleases you. I'm a newcomer here and I don't really know anyone yet. I'd love to join you."

Do not trust this woman, my love.

Elanna frowned for a moment. She thought she had heard someone speaking to her but the only person nearby was the golden woman. Shaking her head, she sat at the table, no longer entirely at ease.
    Last edited by The Succubus; 2012-03-28 at 04:37 PM.

21. - Top - End - #261
    Orc in the Playground

Phineas closes his eyes to listen to the music. He seems to relax as it plays, some tension leaving him. When it stops he sighs, and claps heartily. Turning to Aeia, he speaks, although his eyes seem far away.
    "I'm a musician, you know. I played the violin, a long time ago. Maybe if I find one I can play it for you someday." He smiles at the thought.
    Last edited by Sneaky Weasel; 2012-03-28 at 04:42 PM.
    ~Sneaky Weasel~

Brilliant American McGee's Alice avatar by the fantastic Paisley

Previous Avatar by the wonderful Strawberries:
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #262
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
    Jack Leveret, standing over by a table with an old man, a magical girl, a living doll and a drow, turns towards the stage (when did that get here? He must not have noticed it before.)

He's nearly entranced by the melody, rabbit ears twitching in time with the strumming of the harp.

The stern look on his face melts, and he reconsiders the drow he'd snubbed earlier. That was rude of him, he'd barely even heard two words from her and already cast judgement. It was... arrogant.

He swallows visibly, nodding in ascent to Jamie. If she wasn't lying about her abilities, he wouldn't stop her from tagging along. And if she was, he'd look after her anyway. She'd make it out of whatever danger might be in that cave even if he didn't.

To Dena, the drow, he makes an attempt at a smile, "Looks like there's a cave full of treasure. Anyone who wants to come with me to find it will get an even share, provided we can find a certain key for this old fellow and get ourselves all out in one piece. Should prove to be a fun time, so who's in?"

Jack looks at the other three, knowing that the youngest one would probably pipe up first. The eavesdropper, who looked like a slightly mad life-size porcelain doll, hadn't said much, but he's interested in her input now.

And the drow... well, he'll have to push past his distaste for arrogant people just this once, assuming that she is in fact arrogant, and not just someone he's misjudged. It's happened before.
    Dena looks rather surprised, huh. Not exactly the welcome she had expected. Hell, she hadn't expected an welcome at all. People really were more open around here.

"Well, I'm in. Sounds fun." She declares before offering a hand to Jack. "Dena by the way. Dena Xifara, professional adventurer. Nice meeting you."

23. - Top - End - #263
    Ogre in the Playground

Aeia's eyes light up. "Really? I'd love to hear you play sometime." She thinks for a moment, trying to recall. "I don't think I've ever heard a violin before. Do you think you'll be able to find one?" She's rather eager to hear him play.

24. - Top - End - #264
    Ogre in the Playground

"it should be accessible, but hidden...close to nature...preferably near the sea"

"Would a beach-cave with a forest in it work? I have one you could use, if it would..."

Quote Originally Posted by The Succubus View Post
    Elanna was all too aware of the power of names, being a demon.

"My name is Syren, if it pleases you. I'm a newcomer here and I don't really know anyone yet. I'd love to join you."

Do not trust this woman, my love.

Elanna frowned for a moment. She thought she had heard someone speaking to her but the only person nearby was the golden woman. Shaking her head, she sat at the table, no longer entirely at ease.
    Spreagadh smiles, and nods, sitting next to her.

"Syren... An interesting choice, but certainly fitting, with your voice," the Sidhe muses thoughtfully. "Would you like something to drink?"

While the Leannan doesn't seem to have noticed the frown, one of the Boabhan, a pretty woman with yellow eyes, and copper hair, with a faint greenish tint, as thought it actually were made of the metal, and it slightly verdigrised, wearing a red and grey dress, has and frowns a bit herself, looking at Syren with what would normally be an unnervingly steady gaze, though I suspect that the succubus won't find it so.

"Is something wrong? You looked upset for a moment..."

25. - Top - End - #265

Kinari blinks, looking somewhat confused.

"...Sweden? Can you tell me more about there? It would explain a lot if it's not part of where I'm from..."
    Hildur looks a little confused. "I'm... not entirely sure how to explain it. It's the nation of my birth." She shrugs.

This is code for "My player hasn't done enough research."

26. - Top - End - #266
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rotting Baron View Post
    Hildur looks a little confused. "I'm... not entirely sure how to explain it. It's the nation of my birth." She shrugs.

This is code for "My player hasn't done enough research."
    Kinari looks rather confused as well.

"You can't provide a description of where you're from?", she asks, frowning somewhat. "Can you at least say what the major religions are?"

27. - Top - End - #267

"Well, actually, a good deal of us do not follow any religion." Hildur shrugs again. "Our official religion is Lutheran, though. It doesn't really matter to me."
    Last edited by Devixer; 2012-03-28 at 09:01 PM.

28. - Top - End - #268
    Ogre in the Playground

"Well, actually, a good deal of us do not follow any religion." Hildur shrugs again. [COLOR="rgb(255, 140, 0)"]"Our official religion is Lutheran, though. It doesn't really matter to me."[/COLOR]

"I see... That's certainly not one I'm familiar with, which would definitely imply that it's not from my world. Though I suppose you could just be from a very far part of it,"
    Kinari muses, shrugging as well. "How widely known is it in other parts of your world?"
    Last edited by Lady Serpentine; 2012-03-28 at 09:00 PM.

29. - Top - End - #269

"I've never researched much into it, but I've heard of followers of Lutheran in most countries where I'm from." Hildur looks back at the counter, considering getting some water. They had to have that.

30. - Top - End - #270
    Ogre in the Playground

"I've never researched much into it, but I've heard of followers of Lutheran in most countries where I'm from." Hildur looks back at the counter, considering getting some water. They had to have that.

"I see... Then yes, it's almost certain that we're from different universes. Which probably ruins much of the point of coming here..."
    , Kinari mutters, frowning, and rubbing the top of the amethyst flask thoughtfully, most likely a nervous habit, judging by the fact that it seems to be something she's completely unaware of.