New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 18333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 1482

Thread: [Nexus] OoC 30

1. - Top - End - #1261
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] OoC 30

Okay, sorry about yesterday, work dominated the most of yester day and my itouch battery hit bottom.

I'm going to do a couple pokes and self pokes to know what I need to do.

First, the superhero stuff, can I get a quick overview of everything that has happened so far so I can know what Young Star can do?

Second, *Poke* Singingnoodle to random thread for Adventure Plot. We probably skipped you and I don't feel comfortable moving on without you.

Third, *Self-Poke* Justin in Dalchrech and Mallside

Fourth, Firefox, Feel better soon.

Anyone or where I'm missing or needed?

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters

2. - Top - End - #1262

*Pokes OrchestraHc to Beachside*
    Um...I do believe the animals were corralled, and all but one villain has gotten away.
    So he could help beat up the villain, I guess.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

3. - Top - End - #1263
    Ogre in the Playground

Superhero stuff, according to my (highly flawed) understanding:

Ivaz became Jurassico's lackey, they skirmished with Gamma Girl and Lightning Lass. Lightning Lass overcharged one of Jurassico's magic tricks, causing an uncontrollable drop in temperature, that prompted Jurassico and Ivaz to flee, under covering fire of machinegunbunny. GG portalled the bullets into the ground. One of the bullets ricocheted and clipped Talia. Talia threw a knife at GG in revenge. Mister Marble blocked the knife. Talia and June ran off.

Meanwhile, Krystal and that magic dude with the linking and the horses whose name escapes me, managed to corral off all of the escaped animals.

Meanwhile meanwhile, illusion dude whose name also escapes me went into the [Dragon Exhibit] to fight a dude (played by Zefir) who can apparently create razor sharp strings which he uses to slice things up. Including policeman necks.

GG, MM, and presumably LL (though she is currently deadtimed) are all heading there now to assist, as are possibly Krystal and co., though I forget.

Everyone is no longer invisible, except for illusion dude himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok
    She’s graduated from child soldier to unstable teen sorceress, way to go.

4. - Top - End - #1264
    Ogre in the Playground

Specifically, said villain is Zefir's string-user.

Keeper and Krystal are also looking for everyone else, so it's possible Young Star could run into them?

Edit:

*shakes fist at the ninja*
    Last edited by Lady Serpentine; 2012-04-17 at 11:49 AM.

5. - Top - End - #1265
    Bugbear in the Playground

I would rather ask you to wait there. I felt like in a unbreakable trap and that way it is save to say he will end up killing a good guy. (Or trying until he dies)

I need to talk that out with Eadin first.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

6. - Top - End - #1266

Right, Beachside. Wasn't sure about that one. And I'll get on my Zoo post.

Also, C'nor:

Quote Originally Posted by OrchestraHc View Post
    C'nor, I think the citrine plot got buried under inside again.

My last Post was here and Rotting Baron's was here.
    Was there ever a response to this?

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters

7. - Top - End - #1267

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    I would rather ask you to wait there. I felt like in a unbreakable trap and that way it is save to say he will end up killing a good guy. (Or trying until he dies)

I need to talk that out with Eadin first.
    Who says he needs to go through the emergency exit door?
    Wouldn't there be windows...or perhaps he could make his own exit in a wall with his strings?
    Busy with Life

8. - Top - End - #1268

With the illusion Object creating guy every possible exit is blocked. Thats the unbreakable trap I talk of

9. - Top - End - #1269

Zefir, plan sounds good, will post in a bit.

Edit: there we go. Also, his name is Peter (or Morpheus). Not Illusion guy
    Last edited by Eadin; 2012-04-17 at 12:41 PM.
    Peter by Derjuin
    NEXUS characters:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Eadin by Akrim.elf

Catherine by Gulaghar:

10. - Top - End - #1270

I was a bit nerved.. bad bus ride. The driver just decided to take a station they never take ... so much time lost.

11. - Top - End - #1271
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by OrchestraHc View Post
    Okay, sorry about yesterday, work dominated the most of yester day and my itouch battery hit bottom.

I'm going to do a couple pokes and self pokes to know what I need to do.

First, the superhero stuff, can I get a quick overview of everything that has happened so far so I can know what Young Star can do?

Second, *Poke* Singingnoodle to random thread for Adventure Plot. We probably skipped you and I don't feel comfortable moving on without you.

Third, *Self-Poke* Justin in Dalchrech and Mallside

Fourth, Firefox, Feel better soon.

Anyone or where I'm missing or needed?
    I have completely lost track of plots in there...anyone with plots there (Louv're Mine, Adventure Plot.) Could you guys link posts?

12. - Top - End - #1272

GnomeWizardGuy

His name is Sam! Not machinegunbunny!

Also, I just wanted to apologize to everyone for yesterday. I'm not going to make excuses, I just realize that I was way out of line. More specifically Im sorry for insulting you Mind.
    Spoiler: Those That Came Before
    Show
    Yohalles, the Wanderer
    Lonel, Gentleman Luck
    Jongo, God of Sea-Life

13. - Top - End - #1273

It's S'okay.
    To be fair, I was being a bit of a bugger myself...
    Busy with Life

14. - Top - End - #1274

GnomeWizardGuy

Ya you were a bit. Doesn't change the fact that I got some deep-rooted anger management issues I need to work on. Next time I'll just pull a Cartman and log off.
    Spoiler: Those That Came Before
    Show
    Yohalles, the Wanderer
    Lonel, Gentleman Luck
    Jongo, God of Sea-Life

15. - Top - End - #1275
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    [Clinic]

Evan nods, "Later then." and he'll leave Naitiri's office, standing and heading towards... wait, did he specify where to train to the drones?

Uh oh.

He goes to try and find them.

"Right," Jakus says, and then He'll try to pick Dipsnig up to deposit the goblin onto the back of his neck, where he can get a good handhold of hair or something. the reason for this is because immediately afterwards, he releases Furt, and then starts running after him - the half-ogre moves of all fours as well, much like a gorilla, and he knows that given Dipsnig's small size there's a good possibility the boss won't be able to keep up. Best to remedy that quickly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    [Abandoned Mine]

Dipsnig is picked up and deposited on Jakus' neck, where he holds on. It takes a considerable amount of restraint on his part not to struggle and shout profanity. They are in a hurry, after all, so he lets this severe injury to his dignity slide.
    Once Jakus and Furt start running, Kullervo breaks into a run as well, easily keeping up with them.
    [Clinic]

Evan nods, "Later then." and he'll leave Naitiri's office, standing and heading towards... wait, did he specify where to train to the drones?

Uh oh.

"Right," Jakus says, and then He'll try to pick Dipsnig up to deposit the goblin onto the back of his neck, where he can get a good handhold of hair or something. the reason for this is because immediately afterwards, he releases Furt, and then starts running after him - the half-ogre moves of all fours as well, much like a gorilla, and he knows that given Dipsnig's small size there's a good possibility the boss won't be able to keep up. Best to remedy that quickly.
    [Abandoned Mine]

Dipsnig is picked up and deposited on Jakus' neck, where he holds on. It takes a considerable amount of restraint on his part not to struggle and shout profanity. They are in a hurry, after all, so he lets this severe injury to his dignity slide.
    Once Jakus and Furt start running, Kullervo breaks into a run as well, easily keeping up with them.
    [Clinic]

Uh oh.

[Abandoned Mine]

[Clinic]

Uh oh.

[Abandoned Mine]

[Clinic]

Uh oh.

[Abandoned Mine]

[Clinic]

Uh oh.

[Abandoned Mine]

[Clinic]

Uh oh.

[Abandoned Mine]

These seem to be the last posts in Louv're Mine, Noodle.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

16. - Top - End - #1276
    Ogre in the Playground

Those are...a lot of quotes.... I'll go post.

17. - Top - End - #1277
    Titan in the Playground

No, those are just two posts the forum quoted over and over... for some reason.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

18. - Top - End - #1278
    Ogre in the Playground

C'nor, a couple questions for you before I post Outside. First, is there a description of your units and their abilities anywhere?

Second, how does the Bloodthief's abilities work? Because the person's soul wasn't destroyed, merely shoved to the back for now, I figure that unless the ability is bound to the soul instead of just knowledge of how to do it or natural ability, the Daemonhost will be able to use it. But again, it depends on the source of the power.

19. - Top - End - #1279
    Ogre in the Playground

No, those are just two posts the forum quoted over and over... for some reason.
    That's...really weird.

20. - Top - End - #1280
    Ogre in the Playground

The Bloodthieves aren't actually the ones with that ability; they simply act as a focus for the Siphons, increasing the range that their abilities work at. Though it should still be bonded to one, so yes, they should be usable.

As for a description of the units and their abilities, they're in my first post on the Walls in the last Outside thread.

21. - Top - End - #1281
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    BR, is what Erin's trying to do in Trog's just regeneration, or is it also causing Lellienth to reabsorb the bone fragments in her lungs, spit out the chunks of metal, etc.?
    In a nutshell, it should cause "magic healing/healing factor a la Wolverine" - it might well cause the chunks of metal to dissolve into harmless compounds to be removed from the body via normal processes, mend broken organs, etc.

It's one of the half-ghosts' more powerful abilities.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

22. - Top - End - #1282
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    In a nutshell, it should cause "magic healing/healing factor a la Wolverine" - it might well cause the chunks of metal to dissolve into harmless compounds to be removed from the body via normal processes, mend broken organs, etc.

It's one of the half-ghosts' more powerful abilities.
    I'll go post, then. I assume her missing fingers will regrow?
    Last edited by Lady Serpentine; 2012-04-17 at 05:12 PM.

23. - Top - End - #1283
    Troll in the Playground

They might, yes. Up to you of course.

...Erin, of course, will be pretty well wiped out by all this. >_>

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

24. - Top - End - #1284
    Ogre in the Playground

Wow...Javert and Lintha got into a large amount of trouble...at least no one died...not like Javert would care...but still.

25. - Top - End - #1285
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, normally, Lellienth would offer to give her some energy, but I doubt she's going to have much to spare either...

26. - Top - End - #1286
    Ogre in the Playground

*Pokes TE to Home Thread*
    Artifical intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerd View Post
    Strike me down and I'll clean the floor faster than you can imagine

27. - Top - End - #1287
    Pixie in the Playground

SamuraiGirl

Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    Well, normally, Lellienth would offer to give her some energy, but I doubt she's going to have much to spare either...
    Westlanna is there, doing what she can for Lellienth, which isn't a lot since she has no magic powers.
    Expect my character 'Wanderer' to simply vanish. Please always err on the side of continuing without me. My schedule makes my posting patchy at times and I don't want to hold up other folks' fun.

Former alias: wingrae, Wooly Winged Wonder

I'm officially back! Whee! I should be able to post regularly for a few months :-)

28. - Top - End - #1288
    Orc in the Playground

Deadtime now. Good night, sleep tight and don't let the Ponaturi bite.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

29. - Top - End - #1289
    Halfling in the Playground

Baron, Zefir and I are waiting on you in Inside for that theatre plot.
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

30. - Top - End - #1290

I'm just wondering, does Teq know that he's meeting with Jane instead of just a drow? I don't think it'll be possible for him to recognize her.