New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222338 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #361
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Default Re: [MLP FiM} Bridle Shores: The Great Wilds

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    [Garion - A Critical Lapse in Education]

A few minutes later, a foal poked his sleepy head out of the tower window and gave a little wave to the delivery pony. "Hello! I'm here. Who're you?"
    The gruff stubbled pegasus pulls out a clipboard and looks it over for a second. "Yeah, Kid. I got a delivery for a Miss... Grin..fill..lion. Is it okay if I drop off these balloons?"

Behind the gruff pegasus is a younger pegasus struggling with what looks like five dozen heart shaped balloons.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

2. - Top - End - #362
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    The gruff stubbled pegasus pulls out a clipboard and looks it over for a second. "Yeah, Kid. I got a delivery for a Miss... Grin..fill..lion. Is it okay if I drop off these balloons?"

Behind the gruff pegasus is a younger pegasus struggling with what looks like five dozen heart shaped balloons.
    Garion paused, scratching his head. There was no "Miss Grin" here that he knew about. Unless he meant... "Ohhhhhhh, Miss Gwyn! She lives here, I can take care of those!" The foal disappeared back into the tower, only to sheepishly poke his head back out a few moments later. "Um, I'm sort of not allowed to go downstairs. Can you mail those to the window instead of the front door?"
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

3. - Top - End - #363
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Garion paused, scratching his head. There was no "Miss Grin" here that he knew about. Unless he meant... "Ohhhhhhh, Miss Gwyn! She lives here, I can take care of those!" The foal disappeared back into the tower, only to sheepishly poke his head back out a few moments later. "Um, I'm sort of not allowed to go downstairs. Can you mail those to the window instead of the front door?"
    The elder pegasus scribbles a bit with the pencil in his mouth on the clipboard. "Hoofprint here" he says displaying the funny looking paper.

The moment the foal lets his hoof of the clipboard page, be will see a black image of his hoof appear... then hear the pegasus call out "Okay, Coney Express." And feel a rush of force as sixth large red heart-shaped ballons rush through the stone window.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

4. - Top - End - #364
    Titan in the Playground

The elder pegasus scribbles a bit with the pencil in his mouth on the clipboard. "Hoofprint here" he says displaying the funny looking paper.

The moment the foal lets his hoof of the clipboard page, be will see a black image of his hoof appear... then hear the pegasus call out "Okay, Coney Express." And feel a rush of force as sixth large red heart-shaped ballons rush through the stone window.
    Garion gently pressed his hoof on the form, before immediately getting bowled over the by the incoming tide of inflatable goodness. All the balloons immediately went for the ceiling, way out of the colt's reach. After a few unsuccessful running jump-and-snaps, he dashed to the window again. "Hey! The balloons all ran away! How do I get them to come back?"

5. - Top - End - #365
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Garion gently pressed his hoof on the form, before immediately getting bowled over the by the incoming tide of inflatable goodness. All the balloons immediately went for the ceiling, way out of the colt's reach. After a few unsuccessful running jump-and-snaps, he dashed to the window again. "Hey! The balloons all ran away! How do I get them to come back?"
    The delivery pony start fluttering off to their next delivery when they hear the shouts. "They are filled with happy gas. Think happy thoughts and they will float down to you. The balloon are attracted to the stuff."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

6. - Top - End - #366
    Titan in the Playground

The delivery pony start fluttering off to their next delivery when they hear the shouts. "They are filled with happy gas. Think happy thoughts and they will float down to you. The balloon are attracted to the stuff."
    Little Garion waved back to the delivery ponies. "Okay. Thank you Mister Pegasus!" He trotted back inside to examine the pink mass hovering around the ceiling. Happy thoughts...happy thoughts...what were some things that made the colt happy? He tried picturing Miss Gwyn giving a proper, sincere smile. Just the thought of it made him chuckle and grin. It looked a little out-of-place on her face, but maybe it'd just take some time to get used to the place.

7. - Top - End - #367
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Little Garion waved back to the delivery ponies. "Okay. Thank you Mister Pegasus!" He trotted back inside to examine the pink mass hovering around the ceiling. Happy thoughts...happy thoughts...what were some things that made the colt happy? He tried picturing Miss Gwyn giving a proper, sincere smile. Just the thought of it made him chuckle and grin. It looked a little out-of-place on her face, but maybe it'd just take some time to get used to the place.
    A single heart balloon drifted slowly to the giggling colt and settled at his face.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

8. - Top - End - #368
    Titan in the Playground

A single heart balloon drifted slowly to the giggling colt and settled at his face.
    The little colt nipped at the balloon's string before it floated away again and tied it to the nearest thing he could find. Which in this case, was a leg on the kitchen table. He then frowned up at the rest of the balloons. "Come on balloons, come back down!" Apparently those thoughts weren't happy enough. He'd have to bust out the bigger guns. The little colt peeked his head into the kitchen to see if Sugar was there.

9. - Top - End - #369
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

The little colt nipped at the balloon's string before it floated away again and tied it to the nearest thing he could find. Which in this case, was a leg on the kitchen table. He then frowned up at the rest of the balloons. "Come on balloons, come back down!" Apparently those thoughts weren't happy enough. He'd have to bust out the bigger guns. The little colt peeked his head into the kitchen to see if Sugar was there.
    Sugar is playful kicking in her sleep on the kitchen floor. She yelps a few times in her dreams. Garion might notice smoke softly puffing from her mouth.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

10. - Top - End - #370
    Titan in the Playground

Sugar is playful kicking in her sleep on the kitchen floor. She yelps a few times in her dreams. Garion might notice smoke softly puffing from her mouth.
    Well that isn't anything a puppy is supposed to be doing. Did she eat a firecracker? Did Mr. Grills bake some fire into her food? Is she a puppy-dragon? Balloons momentarily forgotten, Garion snuck over to the sleeping puppy and tried to catch a peek into her mouth.

11. - Top - End - #371
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Well that isn't anything a puppy is supposed to be doing. Did she eat a firecracker? Did Mr. Grills bake some fire into her food? Is she a puppy-dragon? Balloons momentarily forgotten, Garion snuck over to the sleeping puppy and tried to catch a peek into her mouth.
    The puppy licks her nose and begins to pant. Her tongue is a lot more reddish than a colt would expect. Sugar yelps and licks out again.

if he is not carefully and moves too close, Garion will be caught in the slimy warm lick of a puppy.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

12. - Top - End - #372
    Titan in the Playground

The puppy licks her nose and begins to pant. Her tongue is a lot more reddish than a colt would expect. Sugar yelps and licks out again.

if he is not carefully and moves too close, Garion will be caught in the slimy warm lick of a puppy.
    Garion naturally was sticking his face right in front of Sugar's, and took the lick full-force. Though redder than he expected, it certainly felt like a genuine puppy-lick. The colt shook the slime from his muzzle and pulled a face.

13. - Top - End - #373
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Garion naturally was sticking his face right in front of Sugar's, and took the lick full-force. Though redder than he expected, it certainly felt like a genuine puppy-lick. The colt shook the slime from his muzzle and pulled a face.
    The taste of pony snapped the doggie out of open sleep and she opens her puppy eyes slowly. Sugar then Ron to her belly panting and looking straight at Garion. A short arf is a demand for play. Sugar is bossy that way.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

14. - Top - End - #374
    Titan in the Playground

The taste of pony snapped the doggie out of open sleep and she opens her puppy eyes slowly. Sugar then Ron to her belly panting and looking straight at Garion. A short arf is a demand for play. Sugar is bossy that way.
    Fortunately, play was exactly the colt's cunning balloon retrieval plan. After wiping the rest of the doggie drool off his face, Garion gave the puppy a good, vigorous belly-rubbing to start with. Once the puppy was good and warmed up, Garion galloped towards the main living area. "Come on, Sugar! I bet you can't catch me!" He ran a few circles in place if Sugar needed a little extra encouragement.

15. - Top - End - #375
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Fortunately, play was exactly the colt's cunning balloon retrieval plan. After wiping the rest of the doggie drool off his face, Garion gave the puppy a good, vigorous belly-rubbing to start with. Once the puppy was good and warmed up, Garion galloped towards the main living area. "Come on, Sugar! I bet you can't catch me!" He ran a few circles in place if Sugar needed a little extra encouragement.
    Oh Sugar didn't need much encouraging. After the belly rub to fully wake up, she was ready to play.

The call for tag was met with arfing and tongue wagging as Sugar went after Garion. She diffuses on his tail during the chase. She hoped to snag it long enough for a full tackle.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

16. - Top - End - #376
    Titan in the Playground

Oh Sugar didn't need much encouraging. After the belly rub to fully wake up, she was ready to play.

The call for tag was met with arfing and tongue wagging as Sugar went after Garion. She diffuses on his tail during the chase. She hoped to snag it long enough for a full tackle.
    Garion whooped and hollered as he tore off, puppy in hot pursuit. If this didn't get some more of those balloons down, then nothing would. He led Sugar on a merry chase around the room (trying very hard to stay away from wherever Gwyn told him not to go) as long as he could. Eventually, it was simple inexperience that doomed him to a puppy-tackle fate. He took a corner around a table too tightly, and ended up running right past Sugar coming the other way.

17. - Top - End - #377
    Troll in the Playground

Meanwhile, Wrymple was outside the tower a floor beneath Sugar and Garion. It saw the balloons earlier and wanted to nom them, those were obviously food. But they were so high up and Wrymple was so down below. The car sized wurm loudly made...a some sort of noise, like a grumbly-low screech in depression.

But then it got distracted with mama's garden, those purple flowers looked yummy. It bounded toward them only to bounce off some sort of force field. It tried again, only to bounce off again. So instead Wrymple decided to crawl around the perimeter to see if the invisible wall got bigger. It didn't.

18. - Top - End - #378
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Garion whooped and hollered as he tore off, puppy in hot pursuit. If this didn't get some more of those balloons down, then nothing would. He led Sugar on a merry chase around the room (trying very hard to stay away from wherever Gwyn told him not to go) as long as he could. Eventually, it was simple inexperience that doomed him to a puppy-tackle fate. He took a corner around a table too tightly, and ended up running right past Sugar coming the other way.
    The little puppy took scampering seriously as she chased. The bad turn allow Sugar to used tackle attack right on Garion's side. Once on top, the Sugar would position herself for a licking assault. Stinky puppy tongue all over his face. Oh sweet doggie kisses on her little brother. D'aawwww.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

19. - Top - End - #379
    Titan in the Playground

The little puppy took scampering seriously as she chased. The bad turn allow Sugar to used tackle attack right on Garion's side. Once on top, the Sugar would position herself for a licking assault. Stinky puppy tongue all over his face. Oh sweet doggie kisses on her little brother. D'aawwww.
    Garion flailed about helplessly under the relentless assault of puppy affection, completely forgetting why he had Sugar chase him in the first place. The best he could try for was trying to block his face with his forelegs, maybe block the brunt of the assault. "Hahahaha-Sugar! Sugar, you-hahaha-you win, get-bahahahaha-get off me!"

20. - Top - End - #380
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Garion flailed about helplessly under the relentless assault of puppy affection, completely forgetting why he had Sugar chase him in the first place. The best he could try for was trying to block his face with his forelegs, maybe block the brunt of the assault. "Hahahaha-Sugar! Sugar, you-hahaha-you win, get-bahahahaha-get off me!"
    The laughter causes a good dozen balloons to fall around the two children. This is the only reason why Sugar stopped. The balloons had her attention. She gets up off of the squirming foal and snapped at the balloon. The puppy pants and wonders what Garion will do.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

21. - Top - End - #381
    Titan in the Playground

The laughter causes a good dozen balloons to fall around the two children. This is the only reason why Sugar stopped. The balloons had her attention. She gets up off of the squirming foal and snapped at the balloon. The puppy pants and wonders what Garion will do.
    Garion jumped to his hooves and started grabbing the low-hanging strings, tying them to the kitchen table with the other balloon. "Come on, balloons. Time to join your friend." He just hoped he could get all of them before they returned to the ceiling. Not to mention there was still the matter of a few dozen more hanging around the ceiling.

22. - Top - End - #382
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Garion jumped to his hooves and started grabbing the low-hanging strings, tying them to the kitchen table with the other balloon. "Come on, balloons. Time to join your friend." He just hoped he could get all of them before they returned to the ceiling. Not to mention there was still the matter of a few dozen more hanging around the ceiling.
    Sugar decided to help. Or she decided she wanted the balloons too. She snapped up a few strings and wagged her tail. The happiness off the puppy attracted six more from the ceiling.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

23. - Top - End - #383
    Troll in the Playground

From out of nowhere really Gwynfillion poofed in barely registering her surroundings as she plopped herself on the couch face and belly first. Thankfully, there weren't any little colts on it. Right now it felt that her worry for Grills undid what her treatment at the spa had done for.

24. - Top - End - #384
    Titan in the Playground

Sugar decided to help. Or she decided she wanted the balloons too. She snapped up a few strings and wagged her tail. The happiness off the puppy attracted six more from the ceiling.
    Garion noted the extra balloons coming down, and the obvious source of the happiness. He gave Sugar a good scratching behind the ears while trying to get the balloon strings from her mouth. "Good girl!"

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    From out of nowhere really Gwynfillion poofed in barely registering her surroundings as she plopped herself on the couch face and belly first. Thankfully, there weren't any little colts on it. Right now it felt that her worry for Grills undid what her treatment at the spa had done for.
    With all the excitement of balloon-getting, Garion didn't noticed Miss Gwyn's return. Gwyn might her a minor ruckus in the next room, as well as Garion's voice.

25. - Top - End - #385
    Troll in the Playground

^are they upstairs then? there are no room separator walls on the second floor (or 3rd, or 1st, but no one should go down to the first floor anyway :P ).

Gwynfillion sighed, her face still smooshed against the cushion. She raised up a hoof. "Garion....you're not hungry are you?"

26. - Top - End - #386
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Garion noted the extra balloons coming down, and the obvious source of the happiness. He gave Sugar a good scratching behind the ears while trying to get the balloon strings from her mouth. "Good girl!"
    Sugar enjoys the scratching enough to release the balloons and cause another to fall.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

27. - Top - End - #387
    Titan in the Playground

(Gosh darn forum ate my post)

Garion grabbed up the remaining balloons and tied them together with the rest before bounding trotting, proper gentlecolts trotted, over to the couch. He sat on his haunches, just like he was taught, and tried to enunciate clearly as he spoke. "No thank you, Miss Gwyn. I'm getting all your balloons off the ceiling."

28. - Top - End - #388
    Troll in the Playground

(Gosh darn forum ate my post)

Garion grabbed up the remaining balloons and tied them together with the rest before bounding trotting, proper gentlecolts trotted, over to the couch. He sat on his haunches, just like he was taught, and tried to enunciate clearly as he spoke. "No thank you, Miss Gwyn. I'm getting all your balloons off the ceiling."
    (That seems to happen to everyone but me it seems...I almost feel left out xD )

"Huh?" She lifted up her head and turned to face the ceiling. Indeed there were balloons. "Balloons? Who sent me balloons?...Nevermind...It was Grills." Who else would send her balloons? She wondered if there was a note with one of his cheesy messages.

She sat up on her haunches and looked up at the collected balloons, she wanly smiled and shook her head. They totally clashed with the decor. "How long ago were they delivered?"
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-05-08 at 06:21 PM.

29. - Top - End - #389
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Huh?" She lifted up her head and turned to face the ceiling. Indeed there were balloons. "Balloons? Who sent me balloons?...Nevermind...It was Grills." Who else would send her balloons? She wondered if there was a note with one of his cheesy messages.

She sat up on her haunches and looked up at the collected balloons, she wanly smiled and shook her head. They totally clashed with the decor. "How long ago were they delivered?"
    (Lucky)

Sugar wanted more balloons since Garion took hers. She barked at them to come down but they remained high. An angry growl made them rustle and cling to the ceiling. So more barking followed.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

30. - Top - End - #390
    Titan in the Playground

(First time it's ever happened to me.)

Garion glanced up at the clock. "Hmm, I think it felt like three...numbers ago?" Clocks were tricky little buggers.

(Lucky)

Sugar wanted more balloons since Garion took hers. She barked at them to come down but they remained high. An angry growl made them rustle and cling to the ceiling. So more barking followed.
    The colt shook his head and trotted over to the puppy. "No, no, Sugar. Try it like this;" He gave her a gentle scratch-rub behind the ears. "They only come down for happy thoughts," he explained to Miss Gwyn.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-05-08 at 07:30 PM.