New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 14 of 41 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232439 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #391
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FiM} Bridle Shores: The Great Wilds

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    (First time it's ever happened to me.)

Garion glanced up at the clock. "Hmm, I think it felt like three...numbers ago?" Clocks were tricky little buggers.

The colt shook his head and trotted over to the puppy. "No, no, Sugar. Try it like this;" He gave her a gentle scratch-rub behind the ears. "They only come down for happy thoughts," he explained to Miss Gwyn.

"Balloons that react to happy thoughts?......That's a weird application for magic,"
    She furrowed her brows and looked up at them. She immediately thought about Grills and his top cheesy love lines, those made her smile in minor amusement.

2. - Top - End - #392
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

(First time it's ever happened to me.)

The colt shook his head and trotted over to the puppy. "No, no, Sugar. Try it like this;" He gave her a gentle scratch-rub behind the ears. "They only come down for happy thoughts," he explained to Miss Gwyn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Balloons that react to happy thoughts?......That's a weird application for magic,"
    She furrowed her brows and looked up at them. She immediately thought about Grills and his top cheesy love lines, those made her smile in minor amusement.
    (You are both lucky)

Sugar quits barking when scratched. She enjoy it and pants contently. The pup then slobbers on the colt's hoof with her tongue somehow.

Another three balloons fall.
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-05-08 at 09:17 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

3. - Top - End - #393
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    (You are both lucky)

Sugar quits barking when scratched. She enjoy it and pants contently. The pup then slobbers on the colt's hoof with her tongue somehow.

Another three balloons falls.
    Eeeghh. Again with the slobbering. Garion discreetly wiped the slimy mess on Sugar's stomach, masked as a tummy-rub. "There you go! Who's a good girl?" The colt glanced up at the three balloons, and the few dozen or so that still remained on the ceiling. "They're still stuck up there. Maybe puppy thoughts aren't as good as pony thoughts?"
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

4. - Top - End - #394
    Troll in the Playground

Gwynfillion sitting on the couch, watched the two, she wasn't too particularly concerned with retrieving the balloons, they were fine up there.

"Hey you two, want to play outside? Once in a while a little sunshine is good, and I'm sure Wrymple misses you two too,"
    She looking past the window.

5. - Top - End - #395
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Gwynfillion sitting on the couch, watched the two, she wasn't too particularly concerned with retrieving the balloons, they were fine up there.

"Hey you two, want to play outside? Once in a while a little sunshine is good, and I'm sure Wrymple misses you two too,"

Sugar heard the word outside and went to fetch her red collar. She was wearing her black one and the black one was for formal occasions only.

The puppy digs into her travel bag, which Grills brought over because he spoils his dog, and brought the red collar and a brush over to Gwynfillion. There were hairs out of place.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

6. - Top - End - #396
    Titan in the Playground

Everything after "outside" was duly deposited in Garion's mental trash bin. Manners and balloons be darned, the colt hopped up and down excitedly. "Outside?! Can we go outside, Miss Gwyn? Please? Please? Pleaaaase?" Gwyn got the full blast of his sad foal eyes.

(aaaaand deadtiming for bed)

7. - Top - End - #397
    Troll in the Playground

Sugar heard the word outside and went to fetch her red collar. She was wearing her black one and the black one was for formal occasions only.

The puppy digs into her travel bag, which Grills brought over because he spoils his dog, and brought the red collar and a brush over to Gwynfillion. There were hairs out of place.
    Gwynfillion grimaced for a moment and reluctantly brushed the pup's fur a bit. "Alright princess, let's get your collar-"

Everything after "outside" was duly deposited in Garion's mental trash bin. Manners and balloons be darned, the colt hopped up and down excitedly. "Outside?! Can we go outside, Miss Gwyn? Please? Please? Pleaaaase?" Gwyn got the full blast of his sad foal eyes.

"Ack..! W-why are you asking when I just offered? Also, calm down, little gentlecolts don't crazily hop up and down,"
    She told the foal, getting a tiny bit stern at the end.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-05-09 at 05:30 AM.

8. - Top - End - #398
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Gwynfillion grimaced for a moment and reluctantly brushed the pup's fur a bit. "Alright princess, let's get your collar-"

"Ack..! W-why are you asking when I just offered? Also, calm down, little gentlecolts don't crazily hop and down,"
    Sugar liked being called "Princess". Dogs don't get sarcasm. She raised her nose high and snooty.

Another balloon falls.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

9. - Top - End - #399
    Titan in the Playground

"Ack..! W-why are you asking when I just offered? Also, calm down, little gentlecolts don't crazily hop up and down,"
    Garion froze mid-hop, somehow falling slowly back to the ground. "Sorry, Miss Gwyn. I'll try it again;" The colt sat down on his haunches, back as straight and stiff as he could keep it, hooves resting firmly on the ground, and looking up at Miss Gwyn's eyes. Almost perfect, except his tail was still jittering with excitement. "I would...um...like to play outside, Miss Gwyn."

10. - Top - End - #400
    Troll in the Playground

Sugar liked being called "Princess". Dogs don't get sarcasm. She raised her nose high and snooty.

Another balloon falls.
    Dog collar on. Check.

Garion froze mid-hop, somehow falling slowly back to the ground. "Sorry, Miss Gwyn. I'll try it again;" The colt sat down on his haunches, back as straight and stiff as he could keep it, hooves resting firmly on the ground, and looking up at Miss Gwyn's eyes. Almost perfect, except his tail was still jittering with excitement. "I would...um...like to play outside, Miss Gwyn."

She looked at the foal deciding to ignore his jittery tail this instance. "That's much better." She cleared her throat. "Alright, well, we're going to float out the window, so I'll need you to get on my back." She would teleport them, if her passengers didn't get a little toasty, she didn't want to freak out the foal by turning toasty.

11. - Top - End - #401
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Sugar understood the word "window". She liked windows. Her daddy has a big window on his wall that goes out to something Daddy calls a "balcony". A window was a see through door, right?
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

12. - Top - End - #402
    Titan in the Playground

Garion climbed up onto her back, hugging her neck for support. No worries, he'd already been taught not to squeeze too tightly.

13. - Top - End - #403
    Troll in the Playground

Sugar understood the word "window". She liked windows. Her daddy has a big window on his wall that goes out to something Daddy calls a "balcony". A window was a see through door, right?
    Garion climbed up onto her back, hugging her neck for support. No worries, he'd already been taught not to squeeze too tightly.
    She floated the pup on her back as she walked to the window and stepped onto the sill. Even if it was the second floor, it was still a ways down, the height between floors was not up to standards. However, there were no problems, she used her magic to keep the pair firmly on her back.

When they reached the ground, Wrymple immediately crawl-wiggled over making loud thumping noises with its back end.

14. - Top - End - #404
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

She floated the pup on her back as she walked to the window and stepped onto the sill. Even if it was the second floor, it was still a ways down, the height between floors was not up to standards. However, there were no problems, she used her magic to keep the pair firmly on her back.
    The puppy felt weird as she was floated onto the plum pony's back. She didn't want to be be there.

But as she was lead to the ground through the air and with magic, horror sprang forth. She whimpered. He howled. She shivered the whole way down.

When they reached the ground, Wrymple immediately crawl-wiggled over making loud thumping noises with its back end.
    Upon landing, Sugar released his vice grip on Gwynfillion's flank and leaped to the dirt. Then she chomped on some grass only to spit it back up. The little puppy was now a nervous wreck.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

15. - Top - End - #405
    Titan in the Playground

Garion immediately leaped off onto the soft grass. Oooh, it felt twice as good as it looked. Much better than cold stone floors. He just wanted to roll around in it, enjoy the warm sun, and maybe ohmygoodnessgiantwyrm!

The little colt zipped in front of Miss Gwyn. If that wyrm wanted to gobble her up, it'd have to gobble him first. "Stay away from Miss Gwyn, you pony-gobbling wyrm!" he shouted defiantly.

16. - Top - End - #406
    Troll in the Playground

The puppy felt weird as she was floated onto the plum pony's back. She didn't want to be be there.

But as she was lead to the ground through the air and with magic, horror sprang forth. She whimpered. He howled. She shivered the whole way down.

Upon landing, Sugar released his vice grip on Gwynfillion's flank and leaped to the dirt. Then she chomped on some grass only to spit it back up. The little puppy was now a nervous wreck.
    Admittedly, the dog's claws on her flank hurt, she was ready to hurl the pup off into some bushes. Alas.

Garion immediately leaped off onto the soft grass. Oooh, it felt twice as good as it looked. Much better than cold stone floors. He just wanted to roll around in it, enjoy the warm sun, and maybe ohmygoodnessgiantwyrm!

The little colt zipped in front of Miss Gwyn. If that wyrm wanted to gobble her up, it'd have to gobble him first. "Stay away from Miss Gwyn, you pony-gobbling wyrm!" he shouted defiantly.
    Wrymple halted and managed to come off as confused. Gwynfillion furrowed her brows and rolled her eyes. "You know who this is Garion, stop being silly like that." She went over to the car sized wurm and began to rub its side with a hoof. Wrymple immediately rolled unto its back and happily thumped its rear half as Gwynfillion rubbed its big squishy belly.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-05-09 at 04:24 PM.

17. - Top - End - #407
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Admittedly, the dog's claws on her flank hurt, she was ready to hurl the pup off into some bushes. Alas.

Wrymple halted and managed to come off as confused. Gwynfillion furrowed her brows and rolled her eyes. "You know who this is Garion, stop being silly like that." She went over to the car sized wurm and began to rub its side with a hoof. Wrymple immediately rolled unto its back and happily thumped its rear half as Gwynfillion rubbed its big squishy belly.
    The thumping of the wurm's rear did not aid Sugar's stomach. She ran up to a bush and barfed into the roots. The puppy staggered back into the open to sit in the grass.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

18. - Top - End - #408
    Titan in the Playground

Garion eep'd as Gwyn walked over to the great beast, certain she was doomed to a gobbly fate. And then suddenly she was petting it and yelling at him. The little colt plopped sheepishly to his haunches. "B-but I don't know, I thought it was going to gobble you up." He looked over the beastie again. Those colors did seem awful familiar... "Is it Wyrmple's big brother?"

19. - Top - End - #409
    Troll in the Playground

Garion eep'd as Gwyn walked over to the great beast, certain she was doomed to a gobbly fate. And then suddenly she was petting it and yelling at him. The little colt plopped sheepishly to his haunches. "B-but I don't know, I thought it was going to gobble you up." He looked over the beastie again. Those colors did seem awful familiar... "Is it Wyrmple's big brother?"

"It is Wrymple..."
    She looked at the young foal, she wondered if he was having memory issues considering it wouldn't be a stretch with the whole loss of memories thing involving his past life as Simmer. She considered using magi!science to see if this was something she could look into. "Did you forget about Wrymple? In the past two weeks it was getting bigger, so I had to keep it outside, otherwise Wrymple wouldn't have the space it needs to play."

20. - Top - End - #410
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"It is Wrymple..."
    She looked at the young foal, she wondered if he was having memory issues considering it wouldn't be a stretch with the whole loss of memories thing involving his past life as Simmer. She considered using magi!science to see if this was something she could look into. "Did you forget about Wrymple? In the past two weeks it was getting bigger, so I had to keep it outside, otherwise Wrymple wouldn't have the space it needs to play."
    Sugar heard the word "play and skipped about hoping somepony would throw a stick. She was still a bit green in the face but a game of fetch is good medicine.

The puppy decides to try bonding with the bigger pony. She snags a twig and drops in at Gwynfillion's hooves.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

21. - Top - End - #411
    Troll in the Playground

Sugar heard the word "play and skipped about hoping somepony would throw a stick. She was still a bit green in the face but a game of fetch is good medicine.

The puppy decides to try bonding with the bigger pony. She snags a twig and drops in at Gwynfillion's hooves.

Gwynfillion decided to play nice and magically picked up the twig and gave it a nice toss.

22. - Top - End - #412
    Titan in the Playground

"It is Wrymple..."
    "This is Wyrmple?" The little colt hesitantly trotted over to Gwyn and gave the big squishy belly a few pokes. From behind Miss Gwyn, of course. "I thought Wyrmple went home to see its family. I haven't seen it all week."

23. - Top - End - #413
    Troll in the Playground

"This is Wyrmple?" The little colt hesitantly trotted over to Gwyn and gave the big squishy belly a few pokes. From behind Miss Gwyn, of course. "I thought Wyrmple went home to see its family. I haven't seen it all week."
    Wrymple made a friendly noise being belly poked. "Yep, good ol' Wrymple....it just had a growth spurt...a big one...he couldn't stay in the tower." She rubbed its belly, it thumped happily.

24. - Top - End - #414
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Gwynfillion decided to play nice and magically picked up the twig and gave it a nice toss.
    Sugar happily chases after the stick. She would go through two or four or six fetch routines before abruptly stopping. The puppy instead ran for a bush. A six month old puppy can only hold her bladder for seven or eight hours.

After a quick whiz in a bush, prized or not, Sugar returns to the ponies and wurm. She puts her paws on the plum one to stand and play.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

25. - Top - End - #415
    Titan in the Playground

Wrymple made a friendly noise being belly poked. "Yep, good ol' Wrymple....it just had a growth spurt...a big one...he couldn't stay in the tower." She rubbed its belly, it thumped happily.
    It seemed Wyrmple had decided to spare their not-gobbled selves...for now. A lucky break for the both of them. Though now that he was up close, looking at that big, long, squishy belly, an idea was brewing away in Garion's head. But first! Experimentation had to be done. Miss Gwyn used that word a lot. Usually before cooking things that usually didn't turn out so good. The little foal trotted closer to the big wurm and rubbed at the belly a bit more precisely, trying to see how climbable the beastie was.

Off in the distance, with still a good amount of ground to cover, a rather short pegasus drew closer and closer.

26. - Top - End - #416
    Troll in the Playground

Sugar happily chases after the stick. She would go through two or four or six fetch routines before abruptly stopping. The puppy instead ran for a bush. A six month old puppy can only hold her bladder for seven or eight hours.

After a quick whiz in a bush, prized or not, Sugar returns to the ponies and wurm. She puts her paws on the plum one to stand and play.
    Its a good thing Gwynfillion had a barrier around the garden to prevent Wrymple from eating the flora, Gwynfillion would have been mad had the pup whizzed on her prized purple hued bushes.

She looked at the pup when she returned. "What? You want me to throw the stick again?" She levitated the stick and gave it a toss.

It seemed Wyrmple had decided to spare their not-gobbled selves...for now. A lucky break for the both of them. Though now that he was up close, looking at that big, long, squishy belly, an idea was brewing away in Garion's head. But first! Experimentation had to be done. Miss Gwyn used that word a lot. Usually before cooking things that usually didn't turn out so good. The little foal trotted closer to the big wurm and rubbed at the belly a bit more precisely, trying to see how climbable the beastie was.

Garion would find Wrymple to big around this point to easily climb, however, Wrymple's back end would be easier to climb as it had a slight slope to it with a little dull stinger growing at the end. There were also small ridges running along its spine and on the sides, which would, when it became full sized be more pronounced.

27. - Top - End - #417
    Titan in the Playground

Garion would find Wrymple to big around this point to easily climb, however, Wrymple's back end would be easier to climb as it had a slight slope to it with a little dull stinger growing at the end. There were also small ridges running along its spine and on the sides, which would, when it became full sized be more pronounced.
    Ooh, that there looked promising. Garion cantered over to the wurm's back end and leaned his hooves against those ridges. Even at this size, they should at least work as a hoofhold. If they held his weight, he'd start carefully climbing up the wurm's backside, making his way towards that soft, squishy belly.

28. - Top - End - #418
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Its a good thing Gwynfillion had a barrier around the garden to prevent Wrymple from eating the flora, Gwynfillion would have been mad had the pup whizzed on her prized purple hued bushes.

She looked at the pup when she returned. "What? You want me to throw the stick again?" She levitated the stick and gave it a toss.
    The big puppy barked, leaving her dirty paws on the plum coat. She wagged her tail vigorously to show how much she wanted that stick. But for what?
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

29. - Top - End - #419
    Troll in the Playground

Ooh, that there looked promising. Garion cantered over to the wurm's back end and leaned his hooves against those ridges. Even at this size, they should at least work as a hoofhold. If they held his weight, he'd start carefully climbing up the wurm's backside, making his way towards that soft, squishy belly.
    They would hold his weight. Eventually Garion would reach the belly. Wrymple would lift up its head and peer at the foal. It would try to lick the little foal with its big slimy tongue.

The big puppy barked, leaving her dirty paws on the plum coat. She wagged her tail vigorously to show how much she wanted that stick. But for what?

"Ugh....
    " She grimaced as she quickly cast that spell of hers and cleaned herself off of the offending stain. "Well, go fetch it ya silly dog."

30. - Top - End - #420
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Ugh....
    " She grimaced as she quickly cast that spell of hers and cleaned herself off of the offending stain. "Well, go fetch it ya silly dog."
    The silly dog didn't feel offense and was engaged with the thrown wood. She chased it with great enthusiasm. When the stick finally was safely in her mouth. Sugar began to dig into the dirt. But not to simply bury a measly stick. By her vigor, the puppy had plans.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater