New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242540 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #421
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FiM} Bridle Shores: The Great Wilds

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    They would hold his weight. Eventually Garion would reach the belly. Wrymple would lift up its head and peer at the foal. It would try to lick the little foal with its big slimy tongue.
    "Woah!" Garion ducked and rolled under the slimy tongue, giving Wyrmple's belly a pseudo-rub in the process. Seriously, what was it with pets and licking him? Did he taste good? Had he ever really tried? He gave his foreleg an experimental lick, and pulled a face. Nope. Definitely not the taste.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

2. - Top - End - #422
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    The silly dog didn't feel offense and was engaged with the thrown wood. She chased it with great enthusiasm. When the stick finally was safely in her mouth. Sugar began to dig into the dirt. But not to simply bury a measly stick. By her vigor, the puppy had plans.
    Gwynfillion kept an eye on the pup, with suspicion as she also watched over Garion.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    "Woah!" Garion ducked and rolled under the slimy tongue, giving Wyrmple's belly a pseudo-rub in the process. Seriously, what was it with pets and licking him? Did he taste good? Had he ever really tried? He gave his foreleg an experimental lick, and pulled a face. Nope. Definitely not the taste.
    In the meanwhile Wrymple just cooed in playful contentment getting a rub.

3. - Top - End - #423
    Titan in the Playground

In the meanwhile Wrymple just cooed in playful contentment getting a rub.
    No more tongues to dodge meant time for experimentation. See, the soft, squishy belly, while inviting for tummy rubs, also looked a mite bouncy from the ground. Clearly, this warranted further investigation. Garion started out trotting in place, seeing if his hooves had any sort of bounce to them. Wyrmple, for being such a lovely subject for a foal's curiosity, got a particularly good belly massage.

4. - Top - End - #424
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Gwynfillion kept an eye on the pup, with suspicion as she also watched over Garion.

Sugar digs and digs and digs. Until the hole is deep enough to fit her head. A nasty cough and gag followed. Then a nasty throwing up noise.

The foom woosh! An blast of flame erupts from the hole. What did the pup eat before being dropped off here.

Sugar arfed in joy and bliss. She merrily barked for Gwynfillion before starting the process of burying the fire.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

5. - Top - End - #425
    Troll in the Playground

No more tongues to dodge meant time for experimentation. See, the soft, squishy belly, while inviting for tummy rubs, also looked a mite bouncy from the ground. Clearly, this warranted further investigation. Garion started out trotting in place, seeing if his hooves had any sort of bounce to them. Wyrmple, for being such a lovely subject for a foal's curiosity, got a particularly good belly massage.
    Due to rule of cartoons, Wrymple's belly was like a trampoline. Wrymple thumped its back end enthusiastically. Gwynfillion looked on and furrowed her brows. 'Be careful Garion, alright?"

Sugar digs and digs and digs. Until the hole is deep enough to fit her head. A nasty cough and gag followed. Then a nasty throwing up noise.

The foom woosh! An blast of flame erupts from the hole. What did the pup eat before being dropped off here.

Sugar arfed in joy and bliss. She merrily barked for Gwynfillion before starting the process of burying the fire.
    Gwynfillion looked at the pup with a wthay expression. "What?...No..No...I choose to disbelieve right now...."

6. - Top - End - #426
    Titan in the Playground

Due to rule of cartoons, Wrymple's belly was like a trampoline. Wrymple thumped its back end enthusiastically. Gwynfillion looked on and furrowed her brows. 'Be careful Garion, alright?"
    Garion halted mid-bounce, and shot Miss Gwyn a big 'ol grin. "Don't worry, Miss Gwyn. I'll be careful!" True to his word, the colt stuck more to the middle of the big beastie belly. He moved from little trots in place, to little hops in place, to little hops forward, until he was jumping up and down the length of the wurm.

[Sandy]

And then, as if spreading bad timing by his mere presence, Sandy flew into sight. There was the pony he was after, and the little Simmer-colt. Currently using a giant wurm as a trampoline.

...this was probably outside the realm of most foal protection services.

He was about to dive, when he noticed the lovely garden out front. For a reclusive pony, she certainly knew how to take care of her plants. He adjusted his course to get a closer look, aiming a good ten hooves above the plants.

Right towards the middle of the force field.

7. - Top - End - #427
    Troll in the Playground

The stinger? Had he flown two feet higher he would have been fine. His impact resonated with a little wave catching Gwynfillion's attention. She turned to Garion for a moment. "Stay with Wrymple, I'm going to be right back." She then teleported onto the other side of the force field.

'Sandy Shores?" She asked prodding the pegasus with a hoof.

8. - Top - End - #428
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Benson;13209083Gwynfillion looked at the pup with a wthay expression. [COLOR="Plum"
    "What?...No..No...I choose to disbelieve right now...."[/COLOR]
    So Sugar buried the stick and self lighting coal without hassle. And merrily patted it flat.

Then te happy puppy noticed a pretty purpley bush. She wanted to eat the pretty but a charge at it caused her to meet the force field again. Oh Sugar was beginning to hate it and her angry was displayed audibly.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

9. - Top - End - #429
    Titan in the Playground

The stinger? Had he flown two feet higher he would have been fine. His impact resonated with a little wave catching Gwynfillion's attention. She turned to Garion for a moment. "Stay with Wrymple, I'm going to be right back." She then teleported onto the other side of the force field.
    Garion nodded, or maybe that was just the bouncing. Either way, he stayed put, thoroughly enjoying his successful belly-bounce experiment.

'Sandy Shores?" She asked prodding the pegasus with a hoof.
    The little pegasus got up on his haunches, holding his head and groaning. "Oww...what's left of him, at least. What's a wall doing-"

"Yes. My name is Sandy Shores." Thrice-accursed magic! Sandy gave his mouth a good glaring as he got to his hooves. "Anyway, apologies if I ran into anythin' important."

10. - Top - End - #430
    Troll in the Playground

The little pegasus got up on his haunches, holding his head and groaning. "Oww...what's left of him, at least. What's a wall doing-"

"Yes. My name is Sandy Shores." Thrice-accursed magic! Sandy gave his mouth a good glaring as he got to his hooves. "Anyway, apologies if I ran into anythin' important."

"No...its alright, we're just playing in the yard, etc etc....that's what you do with children right?"
    She stared at him for a moment and then waved off the moment with a hoof. "Anyways, what can I do for you Mister Sandy Shores?"

11. - Top - End - #431
    Titan in the Playground

"No...its alright, we're just playing in the yard, etc etc....that's what you do with children right?"
    She stared at him for a moment and then waved off the moment with a hoof. "Anyways, what can I do for you Mister Sandy Shores?"
    Well, now didn't he feel like a big jerk, ruining a day out with his unpleasant business. Still, duty was duty. "I wanted t'ask you some questions, actually. About the whole...uh..." He glanced across the garden at the bouncing foal, making quiet sure he wasn't listening in. He leaned in and whispered, "...the whole business with you-know-who."

12. - Top - End - #432
    Troll in the Playground

Well, now didn't he feel like a big jerk, ruining a day out with his unpleasant business. Still, duty was duty. "I wanted t'ask you some questions, actually. About the whole...uh..." He glanced across the garden at the bouncing foal, making quiet sure he wasn't listening in. He leaned in and whispered, "...the whole business with you-know-who."
    She glanced at the playing Garion from the corner of her eyes and then looked back at Sandy, her expression becoming less soft. "Go on."

13. - Top - End - #433
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Oh new pony!

Sugar runs up to the blue pegasus and sniffs his hooves. She knew it was a him by the smell. And it smelled like the beach Daddy walked her on that one time. To be friendly, Sugar hops up on her rear legs and plant the font legs on what the plum pony called "Sandy".
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

14. - Top - End - #434
    Titan in the Playground

She glanced at the playing Garion from the corner of her eyes and then looked back at Sandy, her expression becoming less soft. "Go on."
    "It's just standard procedure, nothin' more." Sandy quickly added. "I'm writin' up my report, and I'm gettin' statements from everypony who was involved-"

Oh new pony!

Sugar runs up to the blue pegasus and sniffs his hooves. She knew it was a him by the smell. And it smelled like the beach Daddy walked her on that one time. To be friendly, Sugar hops up on her rear legs and plant the font legs on what the plum pony called "Sandy".
    Sandy looked down, and saw a happy, panting face looking back up at him. "Oh. Well hello there t'you too." He greeted her back with a good, firm scratching behind the ears, before turning back to Gwyn, looking a little sheepish. "I-If this is a bad time, Miss Gwynfillion, I can always come back later."

15. - Top - End - #435
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Sandy looked down, and saw a happy, panting face looking back up at him. "Oh. Well hello there t'you too." He greeted her back with a good, firm scratching behind the ears, before turning back to Gwyn, looking a little sheepish. "I-If this is a bad time, Miss Gwynfillion, I can always come back later."
    Sugar liked that scratching spot. It made her AT&T and head to Gwynfillion to sniff the mare. Still smells like flowers.

Oh and how did Sugar get on the other side of the force field. Cartoonishly digging under it.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

16. - Top - End - #436
    Troll in the Playground

"Just finish this now, its better than prolonging it for later,"
    She replied as she casually pushed the dog to the side with her fore leg without looking at the pup. She was on the annoyed side that there was an unsightly big hole in her yard.

17. - Top - End - #437
    Titan in the Playground

She replied as she casually pushed the dog to the side with her fore leg without looking at the pup. She was on the annoyed side that there was an unsightly big hole in her yard.
    "Alright then." Sandy took out a large stack of papers and flipped through them. Pages upon pages of writing, charts, and the occasionally hoof-drawn renedition of events. In fact, it looked like he'd gone and brought the entire report with him. "Let's see...G for Gwynfillion...here we are." He plucked out a few blank pages and shifted them to the top. "If you could just tell me what happened in your own words, and I'll tell you if anythin' needs expandin' on. I think this all started on Nightmare Night, right?"

18. - Top - End - #438
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Sugar was on annoyed side to be pushed aside. The puppy harrumphed and turned up her nose. Then she glowered at the plum one with an eye. Perhaps she was learning from her puppysitter.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

19. - Top - End - #439
    Troll in the Playground

"Alright then." Sandy took out a large stack of papers and flipped through them. Pages upon pages of writing, charts, and the occasionally hoof-drawn renedition of events. In fact, it looked like he'd gone and brought the entire report with him. "Let's see...G for Gwynfillion...here we are." He plucked out a few blank pages and shifted them to the top. "If you could just tell me what happened in your own words, and I'll tell you if anythin' needs expandin' on. I think this all started on Nightmare Night, right?"
    Gwymfillion rolled her eyes at the pup and focused her attention on Sandy. She'd deal with Sugar later.

"Really? Its such a..lengthy tale...would a cliff's notes version do?"

20. - Top - End - #440
    Titan in the Playground

Gwymfillion rolled her eyes at the pup and focused her attention on Sandy. She'd deal with Sugar later.

"Really? Its such a..lengthy tale...would a cliff's notes version do?"
    Sandy glanced up from his piles and piles of notes. "That's fine by me, you wouldn't be the first t'paraphrase a little. I'll let you know if any holes need fillin' in."

21. - Top - End - #441
    Troll in the Playground

Sandy glanced up from his piles and piles of notes. "That's fine by me, you wouldn't be the first t'paraphrase a little. I'll let you know if any holes need fillin' in."

Honestly, she really didn't want to recall it all. "Well...things went wrong...a stupid mare foolishly believed they could trust Simmer's words, as expected, instantly received a metaphorical kick to the head." There was surprisingly not that much to the tale, she mentioned the encounter in Smoothie's back room in the soda bar where Simmer was released. The gem. Her magic drain, being at Sandy's, spending the night, running off in the morning. The next stuff Sandy knew, he was there. She had not been present in town during the fight or Simmer's defeat.

22. - Top - End - #442
    Titan in the Playground

Honestly, she really didn't want to recall it all. "Well...things went wrong...a stupid mare foolishly believed they could trust Simmer's words, as expected, instantly received a metaphorical kick to the head." There was surprisingly not that much to the tale, she mentioned the encounter in Smoothie's back room in the soda bar where Simmer was released. The gem. Her magic drain, being at Sandy's, spending the night, running off in the morning. The next stuff Sandy knew, he was there. She had not been present in town during the fight or Simmer's defeat.
    Sandy dutifully took down her story. So far, it seemed like a simple case of corruption; evil being promises, pony accepts, pony gets double-crossed by evil. And this, thankfully, looked like a case of a repentant pony. Just one key detail missing from her story before he could put it all together: "If you don't mind my asking, what did Simmer say to you?"

23. - Top - End - #443
    Troll in the Playground

Sandy dutifully took down her story. So far, it seemed like a simple case of corruption; evil being promises, pony accepts, pony gets double-crossed by evil. And this, thankfully, looked like a case of a repentant pony. Just one key detail missing from her story before he could put it all together: "If you don't mind my asking, what did Simmer say to you?"

"Well...he called...me a fool...'
    She narrowed her eyes and glanced away, her body tensing up, she bit down on her lip.

(I actually let out a small curse...I barely remember now xD....I just have the gist....and I couldn't find the previous "wilds thread"..by its original name)

24. - Top - End - #444
    Titan in the Playground

"Well...he called...me a fool...'
    She narrowed her eyes and glanced away, her body tensing up, she bit down on her lip.

(I actually let out a small curse...I barely remember now xD....I just have the gist....and I couldn't find the previous "wilds thread"..by its original name)
    (If memory serves, Simmer promised her that she'd have total control over him as long as she held the gem, and that he'd be more than powerful enough to destroy whatever darkness keeps bothering her.)

Sandy probably didn't need the years and years of training to know she was hiding. He looked her in the eye from behind his clipboard. "Miss Gwynfillion? If this thing here's more personal, then you're welcome t'say "No comment". But if it's not, then there's a good chance the Princcesses would like t'know about it sooner rather than later." As he talked, he wiped the sweat from his own brow, swallowed hard, and generally looked thirsty. Ugh, flying over here had taken a little more out of him than he'd thought.

25. - Top - End - #445
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Sugar yawns and lays down. The ponies were being boring.

Blah blah blah. She yawns again. The puppy left the boredom and hopped back in the hole.

Now on the inside of the force field, Sugar runs her dirty self up to the foal and wurm. The collie mutt hops on top and tries to play with the others.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

26. - Top - End - #446
    Troll in the Playground

"No further comment then,"
    She said, her brows furrowed as she dramatically glanced away.

27. - Top - End - #447
    Titan in the Playground

Sugar yawns and lays down. The ponies were being boring.

Blah blah blah. She yawns again. The puppy left the boredom and hopped back in the hole.

Now on the inside of the force field, Sugar runs her dirty self up to the foal and wurm. The collie mutt hops on top and tries to play with the others.
    Garion slowed his bouncing until he was able to stand up again, and helped the puppy up onto Wyrmple's belly. "Careful, Sugar; you don't want to fall off now, do you?" He ruffled the pup's ears and trotted in place, hoping to get her to copy him.

"No further comment then,"
    She said, her brows furrowed as she dramatically glanced away.
    The imaginary lights were dimming, a dramatic spotlight on the plum mare, and Sandy standing awkwardly off to the side, wondering why the hay she was acting funny, and whether or not it should go in the report. "*ahem* Suit yourself. No comment." He jotted down the last of her words and started packing up. "You may be contacted later for further questioning, more details on Simmer, how exactly he contacted you, things like that. It's only fair you should know you might have to explain that 'no comment' of yours, but for now, I've got enough for my report. I'll have it t'the Princesses this evening if there's anything you'd like t'add." He stuffed his papers, the official link between Gwynfillion and this whole mess, into his saddlebags, and wiped at his brow again. Luna, what he'd give for a nice glass of water right about now.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-05-12 at 12:04 PM.

28. - Top - End - #448
    Troll in the Playground

The imaginary lights were dimming, a dramatic spotlight on the plum mare, and Sandy standing awkwardly off to the side, wondering why the hay she was acting funny, and whether or not it should go in the report. "*ahem* Suit yourself. No comment." He jotted down the last of her words and started packing up. "You may be contacted later for further questioning, more details on Simmer, how exactly he contacted you, things like that. It's only fair you should know you might have to explain that 'no comment' of yours, but for now, I've got enough for my report. I'll have it t'the Princesses this evening if there's anything you'd like t'add." He stuffed his papers, the official link between Gwynfillion and this whole mess, into his saddlebags, and wiped at his brow again. Luna, what he'd give for a nice glass of water right about now.
    Great, this was going to the princesses, just what she needed. She scowled for a second, mad at herself.

"Right..."
    She took a deep breath and sighed. She stared at the pegasus and sighed a bit, taking the hint that was shoved in her face ....."Would like to come inside? Have some water?"

29. - Top - End - #449
    Titan in the Playground

Great, this was going to the princesses, just what she needed. She scowled for a second, mad at herself.

"Right..."
    She took a deep breath and sighed. She stared at the pegasus and sighed a bit, taking the hint that was shoved in her face ....."Would like to come inside? Have some water?"
    (For the record, she was perfectly allowed to be a jerk and send him on his way. )

"That'd be great, if it's not too much trouble with the little one over there." Oh thank goodness for that. He had not been looking forward to the flight back in the hot sun. "A-and I think I can fly myself up. No need for teleportin'." he quickly added.

30. - Top - End - #450
    Troll in the Playground

(For the record, she was perfectly allowed to be a jerk and send him on his way. )

"That'd be great, if it's not too much trouble with the little one over there." Oh thank goodness for that. He had not been looking forward to the flight back in the hot sun. "A-and I think I can fly myself up. No need for teleportin'." he quickly added.
    (Its kinda hard to be a jerk to the pony who helped her a lot during a certain wilderness side track)

"Very well, go on inside,"
    She said as she poofed away into her tower. Inside she started pouring him a glass of water.