New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 17 of 41 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #481
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FiM} Bridle Shores: The Great Wilds

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"No and yes....A slumber party....is where foals....have a party, play games, eat snacks, etc, and then at night time they all sleep together on the floor...or something,"
    Admittedly, she had never been invited to one herself in her youth, but hey.
    Garion's eyes widened in foalish anticipation...until she got to the last one. That he just raised an eyebrow at. "Sleeping on the floor doesn't sound all that comfortable." And then he was back to wide-eyed excitement. "But the rest of that sounds fun. When is it? When are we going? Who're the other ponies? Are they nice like you? Are they nice like Mister Grills?"

Meanwhile, above them, Sandy had just about gathered all his notes (apart from the set he was pretending not to see) and was wondering if he should just show himself out. Certainly would make his little cover-up easier. But his darn manners kept him there in indecision, waiting for Gwynfillion to be done with the foal.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-05-14 at 08:09 PM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

2. - Top - End - #482
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Garion's eyes widened in foalish anticipation...until she got to the last one. That he just raised an eyebrow at. "Sleeping on the floor doesn't sound all that comfortable." And then he was back to wide-eyed excitement. "But the rest of that sounds fun. When is it? When are we going? Who're the other ponies? Are they nice like you? Are they nice like Mister Grills?"

Meanwhile, above them, Sandy had just about gathered all his notes (apart from the set he was pretending not to see) and was wondering if he should just show himself out. Certainly would make his little cover-up easier. But his darn manners kept him there in indecision, waiting for Gwynfillion to be done with the foal.

"Today, after your bath maybe, other foals I guess, I suppose, hopefully more so, they had better be,"
    She said in one breath, keeping with the foal's rapid fire questioning. It was admittedly, a little fun in a personal game sort of way.

3. - Top - End - #483
    Titan in the Playground

"Today, after your bath maybe, other foals I guess, I suppose, hopefully more so, they had better be,"
    She said in one breath, keeping with the foal's rapid fire questioning. It was admittedly, a little fun in a personal game sort of way.
    Garion gave a slow, cool nod of approval. Nopony rocked Question Time like Miss Gwyn. "So is it bath time? My mane...got a little messy." Hoo boy. Understatement of the day. Sugar had done a good job mussing it up but good.

4. - Top - End - #484
    Troll in the Playground

Garion gave a slow, cool nod of approval. Nopony rocked Question Time like Miss Gwyn. "So is it bath time? My mane...got a little messy." Hoo boy. Understatement of the day. Sugar had done a good job mussing it up but good.

"Yes, I think you earned yourself a nice bath,'
    She said shaking her head. She briefly glanced at Sugar for a moment....Nah, taking her a bath was Grills' problem, with her luck, that dog would make it less than a nightmare for her.

5. - Top - End - #485
    Titan in the Playground

"Yes, I think you earned yourself a nice bath,'
    She said shaking her head. She briefly glanced at Sugar for a moment....Nah, taking her a bath was Grills' problem, with her luck, that dog would make it less than a nightmare for her.
    Garion hopped up onto her back, in anticipation of whatever technique she'd use to get them up. No front door and all that.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-05-14 at 09:15 PM.

6. - Top - End - #486
    Troll in the Playground

Good 'ol self levitation, incidentally, she left Sugar behind, that dirty pup was to stay behind, be dealt with later. Wrymple flopped over to Sugar, towering over the pup. It mimicked Sugar's panting blasting hot air.

--

Back inside the tower, gwynfillion looked in surprise that Sandy was still there. "Oh...You're still...here?...I...That came out wrong..." She face hoofed at herself.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-05-14 at 09:51 PM.

7. - Top - End - #487
    Titan in the Playground

Garion hopped off Miss Gwyn's back and hid behind her. Apparently this new pony was okay, but best to stay out of the way. Gentlecolts didn't get in the way.

Back inside the tower, gwynfillion looked in surprise that Sandy was still there. "Oh...You're still...here?...I...That came out wrong..." She fave hoofed at herself.
    Sandy quickly waved off her faux pas. "No, no, it's alright, I went and-"

"Yes. I am still present." Sandy groaned and joined her in a good face-hooving. "Ngh, like I was sayin', I went and dropped my papers. Just finished picking them up. They're all here. In my bag." If she had sharp eyes, she might notice the top bit of some papers sticking out from under the couch. Her name (and Simmer's) were clearly written. "Anyway, I was just about to head out, thank you kindly for the water, I'll let you know if anythin' happens." A hoof flew out to shake hers. Almost out of here, just had to shake her hoof...

8. - Top - End - #488
    Troll in the Playground

She didn't notice it, too busy getting over her faux pas. "I...well....alright, thank you." She glanced down at his hoof and then shook it.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-05-14 at 10:42 PM.

9. - Top - End - #489
    Titan in the Playground

She didn't notice it, too busy getting over her faux pas. "I...well....alright, thank you." She glanced down at his hoof and then shook it.
    Sandy shook her hoof vigorously and was out the window in a flash, his words hanging in the afternoon air. "You're welcome thanks again bye!" He soared through the skies, trying not to fly away conspicuously fast, but seriously, trying to get out of earshot as quickly as possible. Just had to keep flying, don't look back, pretend not to hear her, and everything would be fine. With any luck, nopony would notice his little favor, and if she did? Well, maybe she just needed a little more time to appreciate the kindness. Yeah, that's it. She'd thank him later. All he had to do was just. Keep. Flying.

Garion looked out the window at the pony fast flying away. "...is that pony late for something?"
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-05-14 at 11:28 PM.

10. - Top - End - #490
    Troll in the Playground

Garion looked out the window at the pony fast flying away. "...is that pony late for something?"

"I suppose, I dunno.......Let's just focus on getting you a nice bath,"
    She said leading the way upstairs.

11. - Top - End - #491
    Titan in the Playground

"I suppose, I dunno.......Let's just focus on getting you a nice bath,"
    She said leading the way upstairs.
    Garion trot/trudged alongside her. Bathtime was hit-or-miss with the colt. He liked being clean and polished and tidy-looking, but he hated sitting still for all that time.

(Should we just skip ahead to "bathtime is done, getting ready to leave?")

12. - Top - End - #492
    Troll in the Playground

After bath time

She stood back and admired her work after brushing his mane. "You look like such a handsome gentlecolt." She gestured to the dresser mirror for him to take a look. As for herself, she used some magic to get herself looking presentable, but that was no substitute for the bath she was going to have when she got back.

13. - Top - End - #493
    Titan in the Playground

After bath time

She stood back and admired her work after brushing his mane. "You look like such a handsome gentlecolt." She gestured to the dresser mirror for him to take a look. As for herself, she used some magic to get herself looking presentable, but that was no substitute for the bath she was going to have when she got back.
    Garion indeed took quite a look. Mane all clean and tidy, tail in place, white coat all shining, it was almost enough to forget the torture that was bath time. Almost. Still, he beamed at Miss Gwyn's words, and did a little trot-in-place dance in excitement.

14. - Top - End - #494
    Troll in the Playground

Garion indeed took quite a look. Mane all clean and tidy, tail in place, white coat all shining, it was almost enough to forget the torture that was bath time. Almost. Still, he beamed at Miss Gwyn's words, and did a little trot-in-place dance in excitement.

"Alright, I think we're ready, we have a long walk to go,"
    She said, though thankfully the library was on the outskirts of town and thus not as far. Again, teleporting would have toasted the poor foal, and self levitation for long distances would have been a strain to her magic. She didn't want to risk plummeting to the ground with foal in tow.

15. - Top - End - #495
    Titan in the Playground

"Alright, I think we're ready, we have a long walk to go,"
    She said, though thankfully the library was on the outskirts of town and thus not as far. Again, teleporting would have toasted the poor foal, and self levitation for long distances would have been a strain to her magic. She didn't want to risk plummeting to the ground with foal in tow.
    And so, the pair of ponies trotted out. Garion, naturally, spent most of the time pestering her about all the wonders of the woods and the world. Soon enough, they reached their destination, the library looming large. Garion gulped and trotted a little closer to Gwyn's side.

16. - Top - End - #496
    Troll in the Playground

Post found in downtown thread, even if the library really isn't in the down town area, oh well. xD

17. - Top - End - #497
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

FOOM!

Grills appeared in Gwynfillion's Garden with a sack. A sweet smelling sack. A sack of savory sweets for a good little big wurm. "Wyrmple I have lunch rush leftovers. Where are you?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

18. - Top - End - #498
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    FOOM!

Grills appeared in Gwynfillion's Garden with a sack. A sweet smelling sack. A sack of savory sweets for a good little big wurm. "Wyrmple I have lunch rush leftovers. Where are you?"
    Wrymple happened to be behind Grills, it would be really the only way no one would immediately spot the car size wurm.

It made a happy noise. Oooh..papa is home...with yummy noms Wrymple then licked Grills from behind.

19. - Top - End - #499
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Wrymple happened to be behind Grills, it would be really the only way no one would immediately spot the car size wurm.

It made a happy noise. Oooh..papa is home...with yummy noms Wrymple then licked Grills from behind.
    "Ew. Oh there you are." The chef wiped away some of the wyrm saliva and petted the pet. "Who's a good boy? A hungry good boy. Look hat I got."

Grills walked up to the large bowl he hid in a bush. He floated it over to Wrymple and dumped out the contents of the sack.

Dried lettuce leaves and limp tomatoes. A mush of sweet potato, bananas, pudding, and strained peas. Roasted nuts, oats, and carrot provided hardiness. It was a savory mush.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

20. - Top - End - #500
    Troll in the Playground

(Is Sugar still in the yard?)

A savory mush that was gobbled up quickly. Wrymple had no table manners. The puppy-ish wurm rolled unto its back and flopped up and down, it had an itch.

The ground seemed to shake a bit.

21. - Top - End - #501
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

(Is Sugar still in the yard?)

A savory mush that was gobbled up quickly. Wrymple had no table manners. The puppy-ish wurm rolled unto its back and flopped up and down, it had an itch.

The ground seemed to shake a bit.
    (Yes)

The chocolate colored pony raised a hoof and searched for the itch. He knew when the baby had one. He was here long enough.

The snoring of a puppy was heard nearby. It was mixed with yelps and growl. Utterly cute.

"Wyrmple, things were so easy before. Now the is Garion... and I don't know what your mama is thinking."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

22. - Top - End - #502
    Troll in the Playground

(Yes)

The chocolate colored pony raised a hoof and searched for the itch. He knew when the baby had one. He was here long enough.

The snoring of a puppy was heard nearby. It was mixed with yelps and growl. Utterly cute.

"Wyrmple, things were so easy before. Now the is Garion... and I don't know what your mama is thinking."
    Wrymple pleasantly gurgled at having its itch spot found and scratched. Afterwards Wrymple just stared at papa with its beady eyes on the sides its large head.

The beast pet towered a bit, tilting in its head in confusion.

23. - Top - End - #503
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Wrymple pleasantly gurgled at having its itch spot found and scratched. Afterwards Wrymple just stared at papa with its beady eyes on the sides its large head.

The beast pet towered a bit, tilting in its head in confusion.
    Oh, Wyrmple. You can't comprehend all the pony issues." Grills scans the area with his infrared vision before tickling the wurm like a little colt. He could let anypony see him like this. "Tehehe!"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

24. - Top - End - #504
    Troll in the Playground

Oh, Wyrmple. You can't comprehend all the pony issues." Grills scans the area with his infrared vision before tickling the wurm like a little colt. He could let anypony see him like this. "Tehehe!"

Thump! thump! Thump! Grills just so happened to find spot to tickle zone on the wurm as it wasn't much of a ticklish creature having a mostly tough hide at the moment, it was still growing.

The wurm's body flopped.

25. - Top - End - #505
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Thump! thump! Thump! Grills just so happened to find spot to tickle zone on the wurm as it wasn't much of a ticklish creature having a mostly tough hide at the moment, it was still growing.

The wurm's body flopped.
    The thumping awoke a certain little puppy. A certain little puppy who was none too happy to be woken so suddenly. She she crabbily barked and growled at Wyrmple.

"Oh there is my little angel."
    Sugar played cute for Daddy. She could not let Wyrmple get all the attention. Everydog has to share other her.

"I got some semiconductor leftover potato salad in the sack"

Sugar harumped. She can't have Grills thinking she is pleased so easily.

"My two little kiddies. It so easy with you two. I can handle a puppy and a wurm's is just a big puppy. But a foal..."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

26. - Top - End - #506
    Troll in the Playground

Papa sounded a little bothered, Wrymple felt sad. Wrymple gave papa a lick, and tried to give a good afternoon lick to Sugar. Wrymple liked Sugar, Sugar was so squishy and small, Wrymple wanted to protect Sugar.

27. - Top - End - #507
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Papa sounded a little bothered, Wrymple felt sad. Wrymple gave papa a lick, and tried to give a good afternoon lick to Sugar. Wrymple liked Sugar, Sugar was so squishy and small, Wrymple wanted to protect Sugar.
    Both pony and puppy reacted to the lick with surprise. Sugar was disgusted and yelped. She shook her body to get the wurm's drool out her fur.

Grills laughed and held Wyrmple back. "Okay. Okay Wyrmple. I am happy. See." His big cheesy smile was bright and showy as he attempted to clean the saliva off with a big leaf.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

28. - Top - End - #508
    Troll in the Playground

Both pony and puppy reacted to the lick with surprise. Sugar was disgusted and yelped. She shook her body to get the wurm's drool out her fur.

Grills laughed and held Wyrmple back. "Okay. Okay Wyrmple. I am happy. See." His big cheesy smile was bright and showy as he attempted to clean the saliva off with a big leaf.
    After a moment Wrymple moved to the barrier around the yard and pressed against it. Nope, still there. Wrymple glanced at papa Grills. Mmm, maybe papa Grills will let Wrymple explore outside the barrier. It pushed against it and made a whiny noise.

29. - Top - End - #509
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

After a moment Wrymple moved to the barrier around the yard and pressed against it. Nope, still there. Wrymple glanced at papa Grills. Mmm, maybe papa Grills will let Wrymple explore outside the barrier. It pushed against it and made a whiny noise.
    Grills frowned and walked up to the wall of force.He put a hoof to it and felt around. There was nothing he could do. "I'm sorry, Wyrmple. This is Mommy's magic. My magic was delicious food and beautiful fire.. I lack the arcana to break a magical barrier."

He was a profession unicorn. No a magicky unicorn. His magic was focused on food spells, light spells, teleportation spells, and of course fire spells. But fire and light could be used for more than setting the mood for a delightful dinner. "Look. Look up."

The brown unicorn horn sparkled. A flare shot up in the sky and exploded into a rose of red light.

*Rose*
    *Banana*
    *Pony*

"Pretty?" The green pony was the hardest firecracker.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

30. - Top - End - #510
    Troll in the Playground

Wrymple immediately stopped whining, distracted by the shiny and loud pictures in the sky. It seemed to gurgle-y look up and look in wonder but then it got spooked and started to make panicky noises and flop its back end.