New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 20 of 41 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #571
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FiM} Bridle Shores: The Great Wilds

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    The little puppy sniffle and let those eyes of hers dart around looking for her dad. Normally she in in the restaurant so she look Grills all day. Now is constantly away from her daddy. Soft howls come from her mouth/

"Don't be a cry puppy Sugar, he'll be...home soon,"
    She said stern-softly before sighing again. She herself missed her sweetheart a bit, but alas. She glanced back at Sugar for a moment. "I wonder if you've eaten already."

2. - Top - End - #572
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Don't be a cry puppy Sugar, he'll be...home soon,"
    She said stern-softly before sighing again. She herself missed her sweetheart a bit, but alas. She glanced back at Sugar for a moment. "I wonder if you've eaten already."
    The little puppy walked up to the female pony and started sniffing her leg. She whimpered again before running off to the bowl she was eating from. Sugar returned to Gwynfillion with it in her mouth.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

3. - Top - End - #573
    Troll in the Playground

The little puppy walked up to the female pony and started sniffing her leg. She whimpered again before running off to the bowl she was eating from. Sugar returned to Gwynfillion with it in her mouth.

"Hmmm, but what should Sugar eat, papa spoils you with pony food, but I'm not sure what, and I don't have puppy chow, we may have to wait until papa gets home, as I believe, you're also on a special puppy diet,"
    She sighed and considered her options, she really didn't have anything puppy food-ish for the little pup.

4. - Top - End - #574
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Hmmm, but what should Sugar eat, papa spoils you with pony food, but I'm not sure what, and I don't have puppy chow, we may have to wait until papa gets home, as I believe, you're also on a special puppy diet,"
    She sighed and considered her options, she really didn't have anything puppy food-ish for the little pup.
    Sugar whimpered. She nudged the bowl over to the mare again. She only hear bits of what was said and understood less than that. "Arf? (Food?)"

Then she smells something. Something familiar. Something fond. The puppy's tail wagged in excitement. Sugar's mood raised high.

The sound of galloping echoed through the forest. It grew louder as whoever it was grew closer.

Out from the woods leaped rills in his blazing glory. A bright figure in the dark spookiness of the wild. He landed next to the puppy who immediately put her dirty paws on him "Someone is happy to see me. Hello sweetheart."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

5. - Top - End - #575
    Troll in the Playground

"Now are you calling me sweetheart or your dog?" Gwynfillion smirked as she walked up to him and kissed his muzzle. "Hello, my chocolate chef, I was just mentioning you."

6. - Top - End - #576
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Now are you calling me sweetheart or your dog?" Gwynfillion smirked as she walked up to him and kissed his muzzle. "Hello, my chocolate chef, I was just mentioning you."
    "A gentlecolt comes when missed." Grills looked down at the puppy. "And a lady knows not to be filthy. Come Sugar. Time for a bath."

The puppy rolled over in the mud. Her belly shows for running and playfulness.

Grills doesn;t look down this time focusing on Gwynfillion.. He trained his eyes on her form and slightly smiles. "No. It's bathtime Sugar. Playtime later. And if Gwynfillion says you were naughty, no snacktime."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

7. - Top - End - #577
    Troll in the Playground

"A gentlecolt comes when missed." Grills looked down at the puppy. "And a lady knows not to be filthy. Come Sugar. Time for a bath."

The puppy rolled over in the mud. Her belly shows for running and playfulness.

Grills doesn;t look down this time focusing on Gwynfillion.. He trained his eyes on her form and slightly smiles. "No. It's bathtime Sugar. Playtime later. And if Gwynfillion says you were naughty, no snacktime."
    She grimaced seeing the yucky mudness of the pup and shook her head. "Well, I myself just got here, so I don't know the full extent of her naughtiness. But as you can see the immediate area." She gestured with a hoof.

8. - Top - End - #578
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

She grimaced seeing the yucky mudness of the pup and shook her head. "Well, I myself just got here, so I don't know the full extent of her naughtiness. But as you can see the immediate area." She gestured with a hoof.
    He surveyed the area and witnessed the size of the puddle. "You did all this?"

Sugar barks with ride and happiness.

"For telling the truth, you get only one treat. That's it." Grills laid down the law. The stallion expelled a hot fire that dried the mud into doi once more. It burned ittle of the grass and radiated no heat to the mare nor dog. "Sugarplum, I'l get some grass seed and fix this up tomorrow. But the kids need a bigger play area or this kind of stuff will be frequent. Come we can talk while I... you look for a towel, bucket, and soap for Sugar's bath." he said before teleporting inside.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

9. - Top - End - #579
    Titan in the Playground

(Just so it doesn't get lost in the several pages of Wyrmple and Sugar nonsense )

Inside, a sharp-eyed pony (or just a pony who happens to look in the right place) would find the corner of a small pile of papers peeking out from underneath Gwyn's couch. Further examination would reveal them to be Sandy's full notes on Gwyn's involvement with the Simmer crisis, with a few extra pages on Sweetheart in the mix as well.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

10. - Top - End - #580
    Troll in the Playground

[Hey, that Wrymple & Sugar nonsense was the best part of this thread ]

"Very well,"
    She said, or rather she was about to say before he just teleported away. She sighed, but moved on. She thought about what he said, and it wasn't a bad idea, she could perhaps increase the perimeter.

She then herself teleported inside the tower, just seconds before Wrymple lumbered over to say hi to mama. Wrymple got sad when it turned out no one was there and turned around and pouted away.

Inside Gwynfillion found what she needed in the utility closet.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-06-17 at 08:32 PM.

11. - Top - End - #581
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

[Hey, that Wrymple & Sugar nonsense was the best part of this thread ]

"Very well,"
    She said, or rather she was about to say before he just teleported away. She sighed, but moved on. She thought about what he said, and it wasn't a bad idea, she could perhaps increase the perimeter.

She then herself teleported inside the tower, just seconds before Wrymple lumbered over to say hi to mama. Wrymple got sad when it turned out no one was there and turned around and pouted away.

Inside Gwynfillion found what she needed in the utility closet.
    When Gwtn came with the bathing utensils, Grills tackled her and nuzzled. The soap and stuff flew into the air. "Mmm... you smell sweet, sugarplum."

He stroked her mane. It was an attempt to butter her up before asking one of his questions. "I missed that scent. I adore it."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

12. - Top - End - #582
    Troll in the Playground

When Gwtn came with the bathing utensils, Grills tackled her and nuzzled. The soap and stuff flew into the air. "Mmm... you smell sweet, sugarplum."

He stroked her mane. It was an attempt to butter her up before asking one of his questions. "I missed that scent. I adore it."

"Ack...!" She yelped in surprise as just somehow they fell on the small carpet in front of the couch with Grills on top. Amusingly the papers Sandy had left here were not too far off, but let it be a running gag that go unnoticed.

"Grills...what are you..."
    She chuckled as he stroked her mane and showered her with little affections. She smiled and wrapped her forelegs around his neck and nuzzled him. "Mmmm, I think I like this spontaneity right now."
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-06-17 at 09:05 PM.

13. - Top - End - #583
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Ack...!" She yelped in surprise as just somehow they fell on the small carpet in front of the couch with Grills on top. Amusingly the papers Sandy had left here were not too far off, but let it be a running gag that go unnoticed.

"Grills...what are you..."
    She chuckled as he stroked her mane and showered her with little affections. She smiled and wrapped her forelegs around his neck and nuzzled him. "Mmmm, I think I like this spontaneity right now."
    "No one likes predictable." The chef nibbled on the alchemist's ears, one by one. It was almost as good as roasted peppers. "Though there are some things we'd like to know about each other."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

14. - Top - End - #584
    Troll in the Playground

"No one likes predictable." The chef nibbled on the alchemist's ears, one by one. It was almost as good as roasted peppers. "Though there are some things we'd like to know about each other."
    She softly moaned as he nibbled in her ears, her cheeks with a faint blush. But a lot of the pleasantly playful pleasure went away when he mentioned his recent sentence. "What..do you mean...Grills?"

15. - Top - End - #585
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

She softly moaned as he nibbled in her ears, her cheeks with a faint blush. But a lot of the pleasantly playful pleasure went away when he mentioned his recent sentence. "What..do you mean...Grills?"
    "I mean... I have a secret or two." The stallion continues with his nibbling, nuzzling, and now necking. "They are the only things that can burn by soul. I wish to tell you one."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

16. - Top - End - #586
    Troll in the Playground

"I mean... I have a secret or two." The stallion continues with his nibbling, nuzzling, and now necking. "They are the only things that can burn by soul. I wish to tell you one."
    She wasn't sure what to make of that, his affections were becoming rather distracting, making her softly purr. "I...y-you can tell me...if you...if you want." She squirmed enjoying his affections.

17. - Top - End - #587
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

She wasn't sure what to make of that, his affections were becoming rather distracting, making her softly purr. "I...y-you can tell me...if you...if you want." She squirmed enjoying his affections.
    "I believe in equivalent exchange." Grills continues to drop affection on the plum fillyfriend. Distractions made on amorousness and longing to get her to spill. "So if I tell you that my family is filthy rich, you will tell me..."
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-06-18 at 01:21 AM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

18. - Top - End - #588
    Troll in the Playground

"I believe in equivalent exchange." Grills continues to drop affection on the plum fillyfriend. Distractions made on amorousness and longing to get she spill. "So if I tell you that my family is filthy rich, you will tell me..."

"What,...what are you going on about Grills?"
    She asked in mid-pleasant groan. She paused and propped herself up and looked up at him.

19. - Top - End - #589
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"What,...what are you going on about Grills?"
    She asked in mid-pleasant groan. She paused and propped herself up and looked up at him.
    Grils stroked Gwynfillion's foreleg with a hoof. "I want to accelerate our relationship just slightly but I don't want our secrets ruining things."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

20. - Top - End - #590
    Troll in the Playground

Grils stroked Gwynfillion's foreleg with a hoof. "I want to accelerate our relationship just slightly but I don't want our secrets ruining things."
    She wanly frowned and thought about his idea of equivalent exchange. She assessed his secret and figured telling him about her history with Soft Serve, and why she hated her. Which is all covered in the downtown thread, last four pages or so, that blah.

21. - Top - End - #591
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

She wanly frowned and thought about his idea of equivalent exchange. She assessed his secret and figured telling him about her history with Soft Serve, and why she hated her. Which is all covered in the downtown thread, last four pages or so, that blah.
    "Oh...I see" Grills really felt bad. First out of empathy for Gwynfillion. Second for feeling bad for not going over to see Soft Serve. He frowned and hugged his filly. "I understand. If someone ruined my nonexistent chance to make up with my birth mother, I'd be mad too." He floated the soap over to him. "Let's go wash the pup, and I'll tell you... the history of my secret."
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-06-18 at 02:31 AM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

22. - Top - End - #592
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh...I see" Grills really felt bad. First out of empathy for Gwynfillion. Second for feeling bad for not going over to see Soft Serve. He frowned and hugged his filly. "I understand. If someone ruined my nonexistent chance to make up with my birth mother, I'd be mad too." He floated the soap over to him. "Let's go wash the pup, and I'll tell you... the history of my secret."

"Very well, Grills,"
    She said softly lift leaning her head and touched her horn with his gently. "Come on, before your darn pup puts mud on my couch, heh."

23. - Top - End - #593
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Very well, Grills,"
    She said softly lift leaning her head and touched her horn with his gently. "Come on, before your darn pup puts mud on my couch, heh."
    "Hey. You should be careful with your words when you speak about your coltfriend's pooch." Grills said sternly tp the plum pony then licked the nose of hers. Next they 'ported back outside.

With some telekinesis, Grills snatched Sugar and filled the bucket with water. As he scrubbed the pup, the chef explained the deal with his mother.
    "Everyone in my family is or was a royal guard. My mother and uncles. My grandparents. My cousins. Even my nephew is on his way to noncommissioned officer. It is in our blood. I was trained in the finest military school. Practiced every day since I was a weanling in military tactics and martial arts. Groomed to exist in the highest class of pony society.

But as you see, I not currently stationed in a fort or camp, protecting Equestrians borders from villains and monsters. It is because I wanted to be a chef.

My mother wouldn't have it. Not even a mess hall chef was food enough. 'Why couldn't you be a border guard like your sister, Charlottember?' she'd say. When I grew tired of her nagging, I left to find my own way. I used a legal loophole to give myself the 'Wandering Colonel' status and ran away as a foal.

It wasn't until I reached the next town did I notice the flaw of my plain. By wandering, I was denied a salary. And my mother had cut me off from family funds. I was broke. And my dear mother gave me a choice to get it back, go back to the military or sire a foal for her to try again."
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-06-18 at 01:52 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

24. - Top - End - #594
    Troll in the Playground

Of course the very last thing he said struck the most in her head and made her slink back on the inside. "Those....aren't really fair choices but at least I..believe I understand why you make yourself work so hard."

25. - Top - End - #595
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Of course the very last thing he said struck the most in her head and made her slink back on the inside. "Those....aren't really fair choices but at least I..believe I understand why you make yourself work so hard."
    "I'm happy to know somepony sees that." The water bucket was poured over the puppy. Grills then hovered the shivering Sugar away so well she shook the water off, little would get him or Gwynfillion. "So that is why I-Yuck! Sugar!... Like I was saying. That is why I have to work so hard. Because I am all alone in this. Because I am no failure."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

26. - Top - End - #596
    Troll in the Playground

"I'm happy to know somepony sees that." The water bucket was poured over the puppy. Grills then hovered the shivering Sugar away so well she shook the water off, little would get him or Gwynfillion. "So that is why I-Yuck! Sugar!... Like I was saying. That is why I have to work so hard. Because I am all alone in this. Because I am no failure."

Gwynfillion winced a little at getting wet a little because of Sugar but cast her little magic on herself to make most of it disappear. "Well, you're not alone in this any more my dear, y-you, as you know, have my support."

27. - Top - End - #597
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Gwynfillion winced a little at getting wet a little because of Sugar but cast her little magic on herself to make most of it disappear. "Well, you're not alone in this any more my dear, y-you, as you know, have my support."
    Grills sniffled to raise his temperature and dry off. Then he places his forehead against Gwynfillion's in a fashion to not poke each other with their horns. "Do you promise to support me in my quest to spread joy to the masses via the culinary arts, my plum love?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

28. - Top - End - #598
    Troll in the Playground

Grills sniffled to raise his temperature and dry off. Then he places his forehead against Gwynfillion's in a fashion to not poke each other with their horns. "Do you promise to support me in my quest to spread joy to the masses via the culinary arts, my plum love?"

"Y-yes, I do Grills, so as long as you promise not to get yourself injured badly on a regular basis,"
    She said a little cheekily as she puckered her pony lips and kissed his muzzle.

29. - Top - End - #599
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Y-yes, I do Grills, so as long as you promise not to get yourself injured badly on a regular basis,"
    She said a little cheekily as she puckered her pony lips and kissed his muzzle.
    "Always sassy." The chef reached out to hug Gwyn. "I'll try. I'll try, sugarplum."

The puppy ran up to the pair of ponies. All clean and arfing. "Oh I'll be safer for both my girls."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

30. - Top - End - #600
    Troll in the Playground

"Always sassy." The chef reached out to hug Gwyn. "I'll try. I'll try, sugarplum."

The puppy ran up to the pair of ponies. All clean and arfing. "Oh I'll be safer for both my girls."
    She let him hug her, she liked his warm hugs. When Sugar came up to them all nice and clean, and thus pettable, Gwynfillion petted the the pup, smiling. "You had better Grills."