New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313247 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #631
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Re: My Little Pony XL: The Plot Thickens!

Quote Originally Posted by Even Human View Post
    I'd... uh... I'd also want to see an hairstyling episode.
    They could follow it up with episodes in which the mane cast or background ponies have alternate hairstyles.

2. - Top - End - #632
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    Ouch. I hate that story. You can find the brain soap inbetween the brain bleach and that bottle of whining.

You did it because you ignored the warnings and it exists as a comfort to other writers that their story isn't that bad.
    The whole thing smacks of what you need to facehoof constantly for too. 'Oh look she's acting SOOOOOOOOOOOOO out of character and out of setting it makes sense in hipster logic'.

And all this conversation reminds me that I haven't done anything recently to assert my place on the good lich's enemy list. If I were to just remain idle while sitting in one place musing I'm no more chaotic than those stupid elf hippies. As such I've purchased a 'super cupcake 9000' from Sugarcube Corner and have currently targeted it with this station's main armament. It's about time we bring back an old friend.

How's it going going going?
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

3. - Top - End - #633
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    They form the core of the High Command, along with Lord Unlucky (the (living) Kobold, who is Lord Death Despoil's other "guard" and mostly pretends to be his familiar, side-kick and buffoonic comic relief. (Note the word "pretends" in that sentence, it's important.))
    As somepony currently playing a Kobold, and thoroughly enjoying the little punks, could you tell us a bit more about Lord Unlucky? I can certainly understand his penchant for feigning incompetence. The party I've been traveling with for a little more than a year now still thinks I don't speak Common, although the "hapless foreigner" act had to go out the window pretty early. Turns out I was the only one good at planning things. And when you need to simultaneously flood and set fire to your main enemy's city, you better have somepony who knows what they're doing.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

4. - Top - End - #634
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Alabenson View Post
    We interrupt this ponythread for the following announcement:
    As a result of a post made by our resident lich a few threads back, I recently watched the German Naruto opening. I have subsequently researched and confirmed the following;
    1) The spell Death Ward is capable of negating the effects of a lich's touch attack, including paralysis.
    2) There is a mass version of said spell.
    *opens portal directly above Bleakbane's head*
    Spoiler
    Show

Weaponized, lich-touch immune pony hugs! Vengance is mine!
    *thumpthumpthumpthumpthump* Yaaagh!

Commadore!

Getemoffgetemoffgetemoff!

*trying to pry the ponies off* Nynngh! Damn it! Superpowers, boss, I can't nynnngh! Pry 'em loose!

I'll help! *creates cloud* *bounces on cloud*

Fzzzzap!

Not. Helping, Star-Sergeant!

My bad...

*struggles harder*

*struggling with pony* Damn, these ponies just won't let go!

I. WILL. NOT. STAND. FOR. THIS!!!

Hold on boss, I'll...!

Too late.

Boss?

*swoooof*

*The ponies are explosively blasted away from Bleakbane and thump into the bridge walls. Bleakbane is now glowing with a blood-red baleful crimson light, which grows in intensity*

Bleakbane?

*Of Bleakbane nothing is visible other than a red glow, an outline of his shape in crimson light...which begins to change, expanding, growing and altering...*

*The light fades, revealing a normal-sized Bleakbane - but no longer a skeleton of bone but of... metal?*

Unholy fracking crap on a crapstick.

Pikachu!?!?

Muffins?!

I think our Chibi just evolved into a Bleakbane...

Oh yes. That's muuuch better! I love SpiV-Wi-Re-ment!

Muhahahahaha!

Close your mouth Hopereaver, you look like a goldfish.

But you... What... How...

In order, yes, will over reality, because I'm awesome.

So... are you made of metal or something now, sir...?

Apparently, LT. Guess my mana-molding was beneficial after all... It just took some drastic thing to push me to my limit to combine the after effects of the transformation into with my Lich abilites. The two then were finally spurred into cohesion in that moment of sheer bloody-mindedness, evolving me into my new form, based on my own subconcious. Which apparently includes being made of metal, Cool.

I'm sort of surprised this hasn't happened sooner, this being ponythread, actually...

Oh dear, someone get Hopereaver an eccles cake, I think she's having a bit of a funny turn...
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2012-03-30 at 01:33 PM.

5. - Top - End - #635
    Bugbear in the Playground

Ooh, a metal lich. I wonder if he's like a metal slime? Ridiculously hard to kill, worth a ridiculous amount of XP, runs away first chance he gets?

...likely not the latter.

Although I do wonder, what would happen if a (charged) neodymium cannonball suddenly appeared in the same room as you? Say, about a foot in diameter?
    Last edited by Sean Mirrsen; 2012-03-30 at 01:51 PM.
    Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    ---------------------
    Current occupation: Considering drawing a better Psionic Flame avatar.
    ---------------------
    Skills: Competent Modder, Proficient Programmer, Accomplished RTD Game Master, Adequate Artist, Dabbling Writer
    ---------------------
    Join Dropbox! It's free! And useful!

6. - Top - End - #636
    Troll in the Playground

And the rest, as they say, is history. Sometime later, Lord Yeller and the Bellowers joined
    That would be a great name for a band.

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Yes, I too would like to see an episode of adorable brightly coloured ponies doing their manes!
    Isn't this funny to say out loud? Open a time portal and show yourself saying this to you from a year ago. Ask what they think.
    Oh no, not doing that again. Past me and present me don't get along.

Besides, one year ago, I was already into this fandom, so it wouldn't have changed much.

And yes, I'd like to see pony manestyling episode. I'm sure they could do something great with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    As somepony currently playing a Kobold, and thoroughly enjoying the little punks, could you tell us a bit more about Lord Unlucky? I can certainly understand his penchant for feigning incompetence. The party I've been traveling with for a little more than a year now still thinks I don't speak Common, although the "hapless foreigner" act had to go out the window pretty early. Turns out I was the only one good at planning things. And when you need to simultaneously flood and set fire to your main enemy's city, you better have somekobold who knows what they're doing.
    Fixed that for you.

Weren't you the one running a bet on how long it would take you to slip into ponyisms IRL? How's that going?

Apparently, LT. Guess my mana-molding was beneficial after all... It just took some drastic thing to push me to my limit to combine the after effects of the transformation into with my Lich abilites. The two then were finally spurred into cohesion in that moment of sheer bloody-mindedness, evolving me into my new form, based on my own subconcious. Which apparently includes being made of metal, Cool.
    Steel/Ghost type. Called it.

So, while we're on the whole 'question the Lich' thing, I figured I'd ask: Is being evil a pre-req for being in the Aotrs, or just a recommendation? I'm sure that being evil helps, what with the whole necro-torture thing, but are you all evil?
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.

7. - Top - End - #637
    Titan in the Playground

Which apparently includes being made of metal, Cool.
    ...okay, now that's pretty awesome.

Oh dear, someone get Hopereaver an eccles cake, I think she's having a bit of a funny turn...
    (passes eccles cake to hopereaver)
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

8. - Top - End - #638
    Troll in the Playground

Almost forgot to post this comic:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Show

9. - Top - End - #639
    Titan in the Playground

I'm pretty sure it's not a requirement, given that Derpy currently has a command position.

Also, most blingin' Skeletal Structure since Hirst's "For the love of God" thingy.
    Spoiler
    Show

But are we talking a chrome or Golden finish, Commadore?

Also, brain bleech is over-rated. Accumulated scar-tissue prevents further trauma much better.

10. - Top - End - #640
    Orc in the Playground

SNIP LIMIT BREAK
    I still owe you a picture, I you want me to draw your new form or anything.

Also, I still owe Raz_Fox and Trixie drawrequests too (just reminding in case you forgot).

11. - Top - End - #641
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    Fixed that for you.

Weren't you the one running a bet on how long it would take you to slip into ponyisms IRL? How's that going?
    Still going strong. I've nearly slipped a few times, mostly due to lack of sleep. There are still a good handhoof-full of folks who had bets in the six months-a year range, not to mention we haven't had a filly Twilight episode yet. Ye pony princesses, that would be my undoing.

12. - Top - End - #642
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    As somepony currently playing a Kobold, and thoroughly enjoying the little punks, could you tell us a bit more about Lord Unlucky? I can certainly understand his penchant for feigning incompetence. The party I've been traveling with for a little more than a year now still thinks I don't speak Common, although the "hapless foreigner" act had to go out the window pretty early. Turns out I was the only one good at planning things. And when you need to simultaneously flood and set fire to your main enemy's city, you better have somepony who knows what they're doing.
    Well, first off, his particular species of Kobold is not like a D&D Kobold at all, but essentially a smaller species of goblinoid. (I believe I've mentioned our Kobold Commandos before? Lord Unlucky is another one of that species.) He talks, well, perhaps the best way to discribe it is a bit like Grimlock (more comic than series, where he was smarter). Him talk like this, it make him seem more stupider, but he much smarter than most peoples. It affectation, like Yoda...

He is a very powerful Kobold, standing nearly a foot taller than most of his kin (making him nearly four and half feet tall...) He is also a consummate archmage, and living proof that those Kobolds can be immortal if they aren't killed by disease or combat. As I understand it, his own personal goal is to create the elemental plane of Snot, which is hilarious until you realise that his species of Kobold's mucus is slightly acidic, and Unlucky has refined that trait to it's logical conclusion... I'm told that it's not only an inordinately painful way to die, but quite remarkably unpleasant...

His name comes from a curse he was inflicted with in his youth - which has proven to be somewhat permenant and ingrained into his very self at this point - which meant that he suffers from quite remarkable, ridiculously bad luck at odd intervals. I don't mean, "drop your sword, break fragile objects because you tripped over", I mean "cruise liners fall out of the sky onto your head" bad luck. It is a testament to Lord Unlucky that not only has he survived these incidents (to my knowlegde, he's never had to be resurrected), but has managed to glean enough control over these events, and to predict when they will occur, to make them work in his favour.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Mirrsen View Post
    Ooh, a metal lich. I wonder if he's like a metal slime? Ridiculously hard to kill, worth a ridiculous amount of XP, runs away first chance he gets?

...likely not the latter.

Although I do wonder, what would happen if a (charged) neodymium cannonball suddenly appeared in the same room as you? Say, about a foot in diameter?
    Probably nothing, since I don't seem to be particularly ferromagnetic...

I'm still analyising my new composition, by the way, but that was one the first things I checked...

For my initial readins, I think there's a significant mithril component in the alloy (I'm a necromancer, not a metallurgist), and knowing me, it wouldn't surprise me to find out that starship armour alloys are also a component... Ooh, I wonder if I have any adamantium, that would be really cool!

That would be a great name for a band.
    I'm sure Lord Yeller would appreciate the sentiment...

(Given that that he is the Lich who insists on using Lance Thrashnikoff as his psuedonym when undercover and coined the phrase Spiv-Wi-Re-Ment... He's just that sort of Lich. I'm also reliably told he is, as they say "metal" (not like me, I mean), and has been known to seal himself in a sound-proofed room with an electric gitar and play so loud that he literally blows himself into dust. (Lord Yeller's regeneration is particularly fast.)

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc
    So, while we're on the whole 'question the Lich' thing, I figured I'd ask: Is being evil a pre-req for being in the Aotrs, or just a recommendation? I'm sure that being evil helps, what with the whole necro-torture thing, but are you all evil?
    Mostly, primarily because of the whole "must be the right sort of personality type" entry qualifications. There may be a few neutrals - and Derpy - floating around, but Derpy aside, I've not met one personally. (Spend too long in the Aotrs, and you'll likely end up Evil anyway, unless completely immune to corruption like the Star-Sergeant...) But it's not sort of "you must be this Evil to join" specifically, no.

...okay, now that's pretty awesome.
    Yes. Yes, it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn
    (passes eccles cake to hopereaver)
    *nomnomnomnomnom*

Thanks! I'm okay now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's not a requirement, given that Derpy currently has a command position.

Also, most blingin' Skeletal Structure since Hirst's "For the love of God" thingy.
    Spoiler
    Show

But are we talking a chrome or Golden finish, Commadore?
    I'm pretty sure I went to through induction with that guy, sir...

Metallic silver, it would seem. Well, silver-ish, more sort of a matte than shiny.

Not tempted to polish yourself to a mirror-sheen, boss?

Maybe a little...

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAquilaDei View Post
    Sure, why not!
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2012-03-30 at 02:36 PM.

13. - Top - End - #643
    Orc in the Playground

Sure, why not!
    Anything specific about pose or anything else before I begin?

EDIT: Unless otherwise told I'll probably use this pose, with the face turned turned up a notch higher, surrounded by the red glow.
    Last edited by PrinceAquilaDei; 2012-03-30 at 02:49 PM.

14. - Top - End - #644
    Titan in the Playground

Anything specific about pose or anything else before I begin?
    Nothing springs to mind; go nuts... Armour or robes, take your pick. (In the former case, I can dig out some (very sketchy) references for the latter (i.e. picture I drew of me and Lord Death Despoil about to get horribly spifflicated by Twilight picture, or the one from my tabletop army; neither is really very accurate, but are roughly in the right order of magnitude (as is SiuiS' superpowers picture). Or go with robes, I wear both, sometimes at the same time. (Well, it's more of a tabard then, but that's just being picky!))

15. - Top - End - #645

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander used Harden! View Post

Huh. Funny, last time I was assulted by a mass group of near-pure Positive energy entities, I exploded and died. "sniff"
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2012-03-30 at 03:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

16. - Top - End - #646

Anyway, time for some pony

Spoiler
    Show
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

17. - Top - End - #647
    Orc in the Playground

So, I'm a substitute teacher, and mostly take middle school classes. Today, I was subbing for an eighth grade science class, and between periods I began working on a pony drawing. When my next class came in, one of the students noticed it - and, turns out, she was a brony! We compared best pony opinions, got skeptically questioned by the rest of the class, and then I played Smile Smile Smile on the computer for them.

She and some of the other students had taken my paper and drew on it themselves, including a Fluttershy and a ponified Neo from her (don't mind the, ahem, work of art at bottom right... teenage boys think they're very clever and witty):

Spoiler
    Show

At the end of the day, after classes were over, she came back to my room with one of her other friends, gave me a hug, and said the two of them were the only bronies in the school and that I was the best sub ever. Teaching is a really satisfying job, even if only part time.
    Last edited by Neoseanster; 2012-03-30 at 03:35 PM.

18. - Top - End - #648
    Titan in the Playground

(Given that that he is the Lich who insists on using Lance Thrashnikoff as his psuedonym when undercover and coined the phrase Spiv-Wi-Re-Ment... He's just that sort of Lich. I'm also reliably told he is, as they say "metal" (not like me, I mean), and has been known to seal himself in a sound-proofed room with an electric gitar and play so loud that he literally blows himself into dust. (Lord Yeller's regeneration is particularly fast.)
    I wanna meet this guy.
    I wanna meet MOST of these guys.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.

19. - Top - End - #649
    Bugbear in the Playground

Probably nothing, since I don't seem to be particularly ferromagnetic...

I'm still analyising my new composition, by the way, but that was one the first things I checked...

For my initial readins, I think there's a significant mithril component in the alloy (I'm a necromancer, not a metallurgist), and knowing me, it wouldn't surprise me to find out that starship armour alloys are also a component... Ooh, I wonder if I have any adamantium, that would be really cool!
    Hmm. Pity.

*strikes out "kidnap/copy lich to test railgun terror weapon project" from daily planner*
    Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    ---------------------
    Current occupation: Considering drawing a better Psionic Flame avatar.
    ---------------------
    Skills: Competent Modder, Proficient Programmer, Accomplished RTD Game Master, Adequate Artist, Dabbling Writer
    ---------------------
    Join Dropbox! It's free! And useful!

20. - Top - End - #650
    Titan in the Playground

*Lord Unlucky, Kobold-y stuff*
    Wow. Kobolds might just be naturally unlucky folk. Mine has only wanted one thing this entire campaign; to figure out why he can use Shadowcasting in addition to sorcery, and get back with his tribe. It took him approximately a day to get tangled up with the party, and six months later, stuff keeps happening that keeps him with these bungling idiots. In fact, he's one of only two members of the original party that's still around. The irony hasn't been lost on him, trust me.

If he starts having the cruise liner problem, I'll let you know. I don't entertain the thought that Lord Unlucky has the time or resources to take on a pupil, but spell recommendations/self help books/pamphlets on "how best to get away with murder when the world's watching" would be most appreciated.

And here's some of everypony's favorite Star-Sergent:

Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-03-30 at 03:45 PM.

21. - Top - End - #651

I wanna meet this guy.
    I wanna meet MOST of these guys.
    As do I. You know, you would think that being a cult leader with no power delusions who promotes casual use of necromancy would get his call responded to. I mean, realy, a nice sit-down over tea would go great, and perhapes exchange tips on how to keep black robes from looking guady in meetings. No, realy, you have no idea. I mean, yes, they look plain as can be, but when your talking with emissaries from places whos names are only mentioned in the darkest of tombs they look absolutly bright. And magical darkness is such a pain to work around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

22. - Top - End - #652
    Dwarf in the Playground

Shroud yourself in magical darkness? Just make sure to avoid those billowing clouds of smoke, and random tendrils. Whenever I see those, it's usually a sign of an amateur, consume too much concentration (especially the tendrils), and tend to reveal small parts of your body every so often.

23. - Top - End - #653
    Titan in the Playground

This does appear to have been a most interesting afternoon.

*thumpthumpthumpthumpthump* Yaaagh!

Commadore!

Getemoffgetemoffgetemoff!

*trying to pry the ponies off* Nynngh! Damn it! Superpowers, boss, I can't nynnngh! Pry 'em loose!

I'll help! *creates cloud* *bounces on cloud*

Fzzzzap!

Not. Helping, Star-Sergeant!

My bad...

*struggles harder*

*struggling with pony* Damn, these ponies just won't let go!

I. WILL. NOT. STAND. FOR. THIS!!!

Hold on boss, I'll...!

Too late.

Boss?

*swoooof*

*The ponies are explosively blasted away from Bleakbane and thump into the bridge walls. Bleakbane is now glowing with a blood-red baleful crimson light, which grows in intensity*

Bleakbane?

*Of Bleakbane nothing is visible other than a red glow, an outline of his shape in crimson light...which begins to change, expanding, growing and altering...*

*The light fades, revealing a normal-sized Bleakbane - but no longer a skeleton of bone but of... metal?*

Unholy fracking crap on a crapstick.

Pikachu!?!?

Muffins?!

I think our Chibi just evolved into a Bleakbane...

Oh yes. That's muuuch better! I love SpiV-Wi-Re-ment!

Muhahahahaha!

Close your mouth Hopereaver, you look like a goldfish.

But you... What... How...

In order, yes, will over reality, because I'm awesome.

So... are you made of metal or something now, sir...?

I'm sort of surprised this hasn't happened sooner, this being ponythread, actually...

Okay, let's start here. First off, your theme music power-up is the Kanto gym song?

So, did you have speakers installed on the ship similar to General Tarquin in is palace for when you just needed sound effects at a dramatic moment?

Third, how does your metallic form affect your damage resistance, paralyzing touch, and overall speed and movement capabilities (you may have answered these, but if so I missed them on skim through walls of text).

And finally, does Star-Sergeant Derpy create clouds that frequently? Wouldn't that potentially mess up the life-support systems of the ship?

Yes, I too would like to see an episode of adorable brightly coloured ponies doing their manes!
    Isn't this funny to say out loud? Open a time portal and show yourself saying this to you from a year ago. Ask what they think.
    Here's the thing. 1 year ago me, we're cool. He's a nice guy, maybe a little more quiet, less likely to burst into song, but pretty nice.

2 years ago me, on the other hand. Well, we've had this little blackrom thing going, and he likes to give me these very stern glances every so often and...wait, why am I telling you this?

Quote Originally Posted by Neoseanster View Post
    So, I'm a substitute teacher, and mostly take middle school classes. Today, I was subbing for an eighth grade science class, and between periods I began working on a pony drawing. When my next class came in, one of the students noticed it - and, turns out, she was a brony! We compared best pony opinions, got skeptically questioned by the rest of the class, and then I played Smile Smile Smile on the computer for them.

She and some of the other students had taken my paper and drew on it themselves, including a Fluttershy and a ponified Neo from her (don't mind the, ahem, work of art at bottom right... teenage boys think they're very clever and witty):

Spoiler
    Show

At the end of the day, after classes were over, she came back to my room with one of her other friends, gave me a hug, and said the two of them were the only bronies in the school and that I was the best sub ever. Teaching is a really satisfying job, even if only part time.
    That is really uplifting. Have an internet pat on the back because I never remember having substitute teachers that awesome.
    Last edited by Anarion; 2012-03-30 at 05:48 PM.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)

24. - Top - End - #654
    Troll in the Playground

Also, I still owe Raz_Fox and Trixie drawrequests too (just reminding in case you forgot).
    <_<

>_>

It's my birthday next week. Just sayin'

I would love to hear his music sometime.

From a distance.

A significant distance. I have very good hearing and would like to keep it that way.

What does "Spiv-Wi-Re-Ment" mean?
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Show

25. - Top - End - #655
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Here's the thing. 1 year ago me, we're cool. He's a nice guy, maybe a little more quiet, less likely to burst into song, but pretty nice.

2 years ago me, on the other hand. Well, we've had this little blackrom thing going, and he likes to give me these very stern glances every so often and...wait, why am I telling you this?
    You want me to auspistice, right?

26. - Top - End - #656
    Orc in the Playground

<_<

>_>

It's my birthday next week. Just sayin'
    I accepted Bobcat's request in advance, I can take yours now too.

Lix Lorn auspisticing?

These two are now matesprites.

27. - Top - End - #657
    Titan in the Playground

I uh, hmm, that is to say, er, well, maybe? Oh boy, how deep does this rabbit hole go?
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)

28. - Top - End - #658
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Neoseanster View Post

Spoiler
    Show

Awesome story, and bronies truly are everywhere.

29. - Top - End - #659
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

sounds like he would get along well with Noise Marines
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

30. - Top - End - #660
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    I have two ideas in particular, neither of which I'd say are true continuations of the story. This story arc with Twixie and Luna is probably finished - only so many times you can return Midnight from the dead and have it work, and she pretty much went all out in MitM - but I like to think the universe and events I've established could serve as a frame for other stories. And there are plenty of questions left unexplored.
    *Nod* Still hesitant about it, but I haven't heard the specific pitch yet.

oh gosh oh gosh she's so cutedorablehot I want to hug her and kiss her and make it all okay
    I reckon her design was one of my better ideas ^^

Aha, thank you Lix, that saved me a great deal of time pratting around! Much easier. (It used to take ages to format with the old code stuff, this was just a matter of converting my tables to text and doing a simple find/replace!)
    Organisational hierarchy makes perfect sense. By running all promotions through one guy you avoid disunity and by limiting the speed of your expansion you prevent that one guy being overwhelmed with promotion micromanagement.

Quote Originally Posted by Even Human View Post
    "Hey pastMe, hey"

"Whattup futureMe"

"I would like to see an episode of adorable brightly coloured ponies doing their manes!"

"...This pony thing is gonna get bad, isn't it?"

"You have no idea!"

"Well, let's get going then!"
    "Oh, hey, is that a time portal?"
    "BUY APPLE."
    "What?"
    "AND PAY ATTENTION IN FABRIC CLASS."
    "Huh?"
    "ONE PLUSH GOES FOR $5000 ON THE INTERNET. YOU CAN SKIP UNIVERSITY AND A CAREER PATH IF YOU KNOW HOW TO MAKE PONY PLUSHES AND INVEST IN APPLE."

*Thanqol spends a lot of time thinking about what'd happen if he got sent back in time*

*swoooof*

Bleakbane?

My goodness. That's the first drawing of mine that's ever exploded so... dramatically.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Okay, let's start here. First off, your theme music power-up is the Kanto gym song?
    That's about as far as I got too

Me from some years ago was a miserable tosser but he does have the advantage of having conditioned himself to do whatever his future self tells him to do.