New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 50 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Mass Effect 3.5 Does this thread have a soul?

Well, with the last thread hitting 50 pages, time for a new one. This thread is for the third and final entry in the Mass Effect series (or at least in this storyline in it), but discussion of the first two titles is welcome as well. As always, as a courtesy to others, keep all discussions of story events, at least of the third game, in spoiler blocks.

Thread 1
    Thread 2
    Thread 3
    Thread 4

And it looks like I'll continue maintaining a list of GitP players using the game's multiplayer mode (Thanks Zevox).

Please state your information in this form for my sanity!

GITP Name : *Your name*
    Gaming System : *Your system*
    Name on Gaming System : *Your other name*
    Preferred Classes : *Your classes*

Broken up by system:

PC:

Spoiler
    Show

GITP Name : Ertwin
    Gaming System : PC
    Name on Gaming System : Ertwin
    Preferred Classes :Krogan Soldier, salarian/quarian infiltrator are my most played.

GITP Name : DabblerWizard
    Name on Gaming System : DabblerWizard
    Preferred Classes : Adept

GITP Name : MonarchAnarch
    Name on Gaming System : MonarchAnarch
    Preferred Classes : Asari Vanguard, Salarian Infiltrator, or Drell Adept. Still hopelessly searching for a non human engineer. :(

GITP Name: Drakefall
    Gaming System PC
    Name on Gaming System: Drakefall_XI
    Preferred Classes: Engineer when I'm feeling serious; others as the whim hits me.

GitP Poster: horngeek
    Origin Name: horngeek
    GITP Name : Sagonene
    Name on Gaming System : vinceroix
    Preferred Classes : Adept & Engineer

GITP Name : Comrade
    Name on Gaming System : NapalmMotorhead (Motorhead was taken, so was Napalm Death. -_-)
    Preferred Classes : Soldier

Giantitp Name: Corvus
    Platform: PC
    Origin Name: Auscorvus
    Classed played; Drell Adept & Human Engineer (if serious), Turian Soldier & Krogan Sentinel (for fun on bronze.)

Giantitp name: Chen
    Origin Name: Chen932000
    Classes played: Have an Asari Vanguard and Human Sentinel I play most often. Leveling a Drell Adept and Quarian Infiltrator as well.

Giantitp name: Anarion
    Origin Name: jrogers55
    Classes played: trying out all of them. Adept favorite.

GitP Name: Khosan
    System: PC
    Origin Name: Khosan
    Preferred Class: Probably Sentinel, though I haven't given all of them a fair shake yet

GITP Name : Dhavaer
    Name on Gaming System : Dhavaer
    Preferred Classes : Vanguard, Engineer, Sentinel. Adept once I find an asari.

GianTiTP name: Mikeavelli
    Multiplayer ME3 name: Mikeavelli
    Vanguard CHARGE! Also have Asari Vanguard unlocked. Not too sure how I feel about it yet.

GitP username : Sholos
    Origin: veebeebee
    Playing: Engineer/Infiltrator/Soldier/Adept

GITP Name : Darius Macab
    Name on Gaming System : DariusMacab
    Preferred Classes : All classes 'cept soldier, i just got the game so only humans so far

GitP username: Arbitrarity
    Origin ID: Arbitrarity
    Classes: Any variety of Engineer/Adept/Infiltrator. Occasionally Turian Sentinel, Soldiers, and rarely Vanguard.
    Preferred Difficulty: Silver/Gold

GitP Poster: Aotrs Commander
    Origin Name: AotrsCommander
    Playing: Infiltrator

GitP Poster: Gamerlord
    Origin Name: Gamerlord2

X-Box 360:
    Spoiler
    Show

GITP Name : thugthrasher
    Gaming System : Xbox 360
    Name on Gaming System : thugthrasher
    Preferred Classes : Any, really, although I enjoy playing Infiltrator the most and am probably best with Salarian Engineer or Adept (any)

GITP Name: Psyren
    Gaming System: Xbawks
    XBL ID: Psyren Y
    Preferred Classes: Casters

GITP Name : Thanatos 51-50
    Gaming System : X-Box 360
    Name on Gaming System : Saalaksin
    Preferred Classes : Infiltrator (Flex), followed shortly by Vanguard (Human)

GitP Name: SiuiS
    XBL name: Starry Notions
    MP class: all

GitP: James the Dark
    XBox: Jacob Greyson
    What I Run: Sentinels. Turian if I'm being serious (No tech armor, just chain overload and warp), krogan (RAAAAWR!) when I'm having a gas.

GitP Poster: Tome
    XBL Name: Taejix
    Playing: Vanguard/Adept

GiTP name: Polity4life
    XBL name: ManofOpposites
    MP Class: Pretty much anything but adept and vanguard (I haven't opened non-human options for those)

GitP username: Alaris
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Alarikun
    Preferred Class: Infiltrator

GitP username: Sanguine
    Xbox Gamertag: Kugger

Giantitp username: Fawkes
    XBL username: Mechafox

Giantitp username: Yana
    XBL username: The 1337 Doctor
    Classes: Any, but I lean towards the Asari Adept/Quarian Infiltrator/Human Soldier & Engineer

GitP: Wraith
    XBL: o IIIusionist o
    Playing: Engineer/Sentinel

GitP Poster: thorgrim29
    XBL Name: thorgrim29

GitP Poster: Derthric
    XBL Name: Derthric
    Playing: Salarian Engineer/Infiltrator

GitP poster: Xondure
    XBL Name: Royal LP

GitP Poster: thorgrim29
    XBL Name: Thorgrim29
    Playing: Vanguard

GitP Poster: kamikasei
    XBL Name: amanadiel

GitP Poster: Mr. Blinky
    XBL Name: Hells DM

PS3:

Spoiler
    Show

GitP username: Lycan 01
    PS3 ID: Ralix_57
    Characters: Quarian Infiltrator lvl 20, Sentinels lvl 17, Soldiers

GITP Name : Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
    Gaming System : PS3
    PSN Name : TheFullbladder

PSN Name: Crystal1995
    GitP: C-Lam

Spreadsheet of weapon weight, damage, and other useful information
    Last edited by LordShotGun; 2012-04-30 at 07:53 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default Re: Mass Effect 3.5 Does this thread have a soul?

Quote Originally Posted by Joran View Post
    I have a M-77 Paladin. It's a mini-sniper rifle!

I hate grinding up the 60,000 credits to get a new weapon and experience. It's 4-5 repetitive missions with hopefully some payoff in the end.
    Go play Gold then. 75k credits a match. Fail at wave 6? 35k credits. Fail at wave 3? Still 10k.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

I have a M-77 Paladin. It's a mini-sniper rifle!

I hate grinding up the 60,000 credits to get a new weapon and experience. It's 4-5 repetitive missions with hopefully some payoff in the end.

Spoiler
    Show

It's at Sanctuary in a tube with a husk. You use the override, then you go back down the hallway and it's in a tube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1RKCcu8iJs

I know where I can find it during the mission. I checked. What I'd like to know if it can be bought afterwards in a store if you miss it like all the other weapons.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Dwarf in the Playground

It looks like I'm the only one playing on the PS3, oh well. Anyway, PSN Name: Crystal1995, GitP: C-Lam, in case there are someone on the PS3 that hasn't posted yet.

Still haven't finished the game yet, been busy with school and stuff, but I'm pretty sure I'm near the end.

Where I'm at:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Just finished Sanctuary, the one with Miranda and her dad. And now I'm going to kick the Illusive Man's ass.

Based on what everyone is saying on the Normandy I'm guessing it's pretty close to the end, so I have kinda been holding off continuing with the main story. Right now I'm just doing some of the planet-scanning miniquests and playing some multiplayer to get the Galactic Readiness up.

The multiplayer is actually really fun, and it's getting kinda addictive. I agree to some degree that the random pack thing is kinda lame, but having played other multiplayergames, where you get better item the higher level you are, this is kinda nice too. Sure, you can't choose what to use, but by buying the packs you have a chance to get a good weapon or a different race early on, instead of having to grind money or experience. But that's just my thought.
    Avatar by Smuchmuch, drawn during the DYF-event. Thanks!

I take avatar requests, just PM me. (If your willing to wait a day or two. Or five.)

My Trophies!
    Spoiler
    Show

My avatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

Avatar by Oblivion during the DYF-Event, Thanks!

Alternative version of my avatar by me

5. - Top - End - #5
    Troll in the Playground

PirateCaptain

You can add me on the x-box, gamertag=thorgrim29
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenflame133 View Post
    So what do you think? What is best use for Signatures?
    To curate my brilliance and wit, of course. Any other use is a waste.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Firbolg in the Playground

[badassfully]This new thread is going to kick some ass.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

7. - Top - End - #7
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post

I know where I can find it during the mission. I checked. What I'd like to know if it can be bought afterwards in a store if you miss it like all the other weapons.
    Ah, my bad. No idea.

Go play Gold then. 75k credits a match. Fail at wave 6? 35k credits. Fail at wave 3? Still 10k.
    I might go up to Silver next time. Bronze is getting pretty silly. I don't want to be the reason why we lose at Gold, although, I'm coming pretty darn close to level 20 on my Turian Sentinel.

How much preparation do I need to go to Silver or to Gold? At the moment, I'm clearing Bronze comfortably quickly without much team work or consumables used.
    Last edited by Joran; 2012-03-29 at 02:34 PM.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Titan in the Playground

Edited to match requested formatting:

Giantitp name: Anarion
    Origin Name: jrogers55
    Classes played: trying out all of them. Adept favorite.

I'm playing it on the pc, albeit very infrequently at the moment. jrogers55 on Origin and I mostly play an adept, and sometimes a vanguard very poorly (I just want to use stasis and charge on the same character T_T).
    Last edited by Anarion; 2012-03-30 at 09:09 AM.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)

9. - Top - End - #9

Griffon

Quote Originally Posted by LordShotgun
    X-Box 360:
    Please, add me too?

GitP: Wraith
    XBL: o IIIusionist o
    Playing: Engineer/Sentinel
    (That's 'o' for 'orange', include the spaces and three capital 'i's, if anyone cares to add me )

Quote Originally Posted by Joran
    I might go up to Silver next time. Bronze is getting pretty silly. I don't want to be the reason why we lose at Gold, although, I'm coming pretty darn close to level 20 on my Turian Sentinel.
    I played a Sentinel very briefly in ME2 and wasn't very impressed, but having promoted one in ME3 I have to say that I'm thoroughly converted by how much fun they are at higher levels.

By the same token, for the first time I've changed my classes between games (ME1 to 2) from Vanguard to Engineer, again thanks for the multiplayer. Anybody else discovered a love for a new character, thanks to experimenting in multiplayer?
    ~ CAUTION: May Contain Weasels ~
    RPG Characters What I Done Played As (Explained Badly)
    17 Things I Learned About 40k By Playing Dark Heresy
    Tales of a Role-Play Gamer - Horrible Optimisation

10. - Top - End - #10
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
    I played a Sentinel very briefly in ME2 and wasn't very impressed, but having promoted one in ME3 I have to say that I'm thoroughly converted by how much fun they are at higher levels.

By the same token, for the first time I've changed my classes between games (ME1 to 2) from Vanguard to Engineer, again thanks for the multiplayer. Anybody else discovered a love for a new character, thanks to experimenting in multiplayer?
    I played through each Mass Effect game as a Vanguard, so I had very little experience with playing any other class.

I'm pretty sure I'm not playing Sentinel right, since I love overloading someone, running up to them, and stabbing them in the neck with my cybersword. Otherwise, I'm a credit to team, by overloading shields and warping armor so my other teammates can bring the pain. Am I supposed to level up tech armor?...

Soldier hasn't been much fun, since it seems like it's MOAR DAKKA and I don't have many weapons to speak of, although, concussive shot, then running up and stabbing them in the face is fun.

I may have a small yen to run up and stab people.
    Last edited by Joran; 2012-03-29 at 02:52 PM.

11. - Top - End - #11

RogueGuy

Giantitp username: Yana
    XBL username: The 1337 Doctor
    Classes: Any, but I lean towards the Asari Adept/Quarian Infiltrator/Human Soldier & Engineer
    R.I.P. Wrecan, he was a true organizer and a gentleman.

12. - Top - End - #12

Griffon

I'm pretty sure I'm not playing Sentinel right, since I love overloading someone, running up to them, and stabbing them in the neck with my cybersword. Otherwise, I'm a credit to team, by overloading shields and warping armor so my other teammates can bring the pain. Am I supposed to level up tech armor?...
    Nope, that's pretty much how I do it, too. There's something incredibly satisfying about the Turian Sentinel's Heavy Melee animation that makes me want to see it over and over and over again, even when I probably didn't ought to risk it.
    Okay, yeah, I admit: Just because I might chain-melee 5 Assault Troopers in a row, doesn't necessarily mean I can do the same to 5 Assault Troopers and a Centurion and a nearby Nemesis. Lesson learned, the hard way.....

.....And then one day I managed to melee a charging Brute. LESSON UNLEARNED, BABY!
    ~ CAUTION: May Contain Weasels ~
    RPG Characters What I Done Played As (Explained Badly)
    17 Things I Learned About 40k By Playing Dark Heresy
    Tales of a Role-Play Gamer - Horrible Optimisation

13. - Top - End - #13

Imp

Put me down for Xbox multiplayer. Gamertag: Mechafox.
    Spoiler: I've checked out the spoiler thoroughly and there's no actual erotic Harry Potter fanfiction
    Show
    I've checked out the comic thoroughly and there's no actual erotic Harry Potter fanfiction
    I can't find the one with the "cartoon butt," though.
    OK, finally tracked the Naked Superheroes guy down
    What do you see as being objectionable about it? The use of the word "bimbos"?
    Quote Originally Posted by stack View Post
    There are no nipples or genitals
    Looks like a nipple when I look close.
    Then don't look close.

14. - Top - End - #14
    Troll in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

PC.
    GitP username: Arbitrarity
    Origin ID: Arbitrarity
    Classes: Any variety of Engineer/Adept/Infiltrator. Occasionally Turian Sentinel, Soldiers, and rarely Vanguard.
    Preferred Difficulty: Silver/Gold

Turians have a better heavy melee than any other race, in terms of animation. Armblades come out faster and recover faster than Human(/Salarian) PUNNNCH or the Asari AOE blast.

Turian Sentinels are the best Sentinels. Human Sentinels are inferior Asari Adepts (Tech Armor for Stasis? No.), and Krogan Sentinels... are Krogan. Strong in Bronze, maybe Silver, weak in Gold.

For higher difficulties, depends on whether you're a weapons class or a power class. Weapons classes (Soldier, Infiltrator) can get away being VERY low level (6+) on silver, and even gold, with coordinated teams and great weapons (Black Widow, high level Javelin or Widow, Saber). Power classes depend more on level, but don't care much about weapons; you can do Gold with an Asari Adept 20 with nothing more than a Predator I.

What essentially differentiates Silver and Gold is team coordination. Good Gold teams are about farming efficiently. Things like Firebase White Geth/Cerberus are really easy with proper team composition and positioning. Silver tends to be more chaotic, and is used to level up after 10 or so.
    In good Gold games, I don't use any consumables. In most Silver games, I end up using a lot, because teams aren't coordinated.
    Gold classes are also more limited. Unless people have really good weapons, you'll typically see only Infiltrators/Engineers/Adepts, and the occasional Turian Sentinel. Vanguards get put down really fast on Gold; while they can be good, most people have bad experiences with them. Soldiers were really good when the Falcon was good. Now they're really dependent on strong weapons and consumables.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Ogre in the Playground

Add me, too, please.

Origin: veebeebee
    Playing: Engineer/Infiltrator/Soldier/Adept

Don't really touch Sentinel or Vanguard too much, but I've been experimenting with them. My strengths are my Human/Salarian Engineer and my Quarian/Human Infiltrator.
    Tali avatar by the talented Thormag.

16. - Top - End - #16

SwashbucklerGuy

Hello there. I'm planning a Mass Effect 3 playthrough on Insanity. I was wondering, are there any important things of note or areas that I should be aware of before I get started? My plan for the game is Sentinel Shepard using Tech Armor with a Particle Rifle while having a big focus on powers with Blood Dragon Armor over the Inferno Armor due to shields. My main party will be Ashley and Javik, with Liara substituting for Ashley when needed. Basic plan is Javik's Slam -> Shepard's Warp or Throw, all three have the Detonate upgrade for mass Biotic explosions galore (worked wonderfully in ME2 Insanity) Any advice or suggestions at all?

...One more thing for those who have completed the game (spoilers incoming)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Does upgrading the Predator/Carnifex at all help with the game's last four enemies in London? (I forgot which one you have for that tbh)

17. - Top - End - #17
    Banned

Starry Notions, XBL. I play all the things. Sometimes not so well - Turian sentinel with 200 rounds in a rifle is fun, but not Credit To Team - but generally don't suck too poorly. Except I'm going to level 1 of every class this weekend. Hm. Time to spam recruit packs for XP cards :D

I have recently been maining Asari Adept with a sniper rifle. Not for the stasis, oh no. Because throw 6 hits faster and harder than carnifex III.

How much preparation do I need to go to Silver or to Gold? At the moment, I'm clearing Bronze comfortably quickly without much team work or consumables used.
    Silver can be done with A) personal proficiency and B) a single supporting player. Having more people but less teamwork gets you killed, unless you think you can survive mopping up the last of a wave (rather than dying in the revive chain).

Gold requires teamwork, communication, clear understanding of the roles, and. I stupid risks. Geth hunters who stop moving turn completely invisible. Assault troopers execute immediately upon dropping a squad mate. Phantoms will operate in teams, and leave a body, circle back, and execute the guttering to revive you. Banshees will often spawn within twenty meters, and execute you before that last jump registers on your OH %*!$ meter. On gold, personal glory goes out the window. Anything you do to rise on the leader board is a liability.

There is a method of exploiting poor game memory in order to play wave ten over and over, and you can switch difficulties. Two quarians and a lot of rockets can net you 45,000 credits every 4 minutes, but Bioware is looking for this behavior and you will be flagged. Your call; I almos thought it was worth it when they took away premium get packs. Now they have jumbo equip packs and I am a contented wee filly~

Quote Originally Posted by Starsign View Post
    Hello there. I'm planning a Mass Effect 3 playthrough on Insanity. I was wondering, are there any important things of note or areas that I should be aware of before I get started? My plan for the game is Sentinel Shepard using Tech Armor with a Particle Rifle while having a big focus on powers with Blood Dragon Armor over the Inferno Armor due to shields. My main party will be Ashley and Javik, with Liara substituting for Ashley when needed. Basic plan is Javik's Slam -> Shepard's Warp or Throw, all three have the Detonate upgrade for mass Biotic explosions galore (worked wonderfully in ME2 Insanity) Any advice or suggestions at all?

Spoiler
    Show
    Does upgrading the Predator/Carnifex at all help with the game's last four enemies in London? (I forgot which one you have for that tbh)
    Tech armor should be boosted to 40% protection, and use lots of cover. Try not to get shot. Fast-throw biotic explosions can clean house, or at least give you room to breathe. On missions where you absolutely MUST take someone you don't want to, your chosen squadmate should be Javik for the heavy weapons (Assault Rifle), as the other is invariably a lightweight with little kick between powers.

And no, I don't think so. Not 100% though, I suppose I can check in the next day or three. Just got mauled myself for similar;

Spoiler
    Show
    apparently Eva is also on a time limit, so the appropriate number of rounds from the scorpion can't win that fight either >:|

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm on Xbox Live and my Gamertag is Kugger. I mostly play Vanguard or Infiltrator with a little Turian(Soldier or Sentinel doesn't matter) thrown in. But I plan on branching out into the other classes more.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Starsign View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    No. Had a level 1 carn (soldier, never used pistols) and my friend had a level 5. Same number of shots per enemy there.

20. - Top - End - #20

Add me to the list of PC players

GianTiTP name: Mikeavelli

Multiplayer ME3 name: Mikeavelli

Vanguard CHARGE! Also have Asari Vanguard unlocked. Not too sure how I feel about it yet.

It's really quite simple.
    Last edited by Mikeavelli; 2012-03-29 at 07:32 PM.
    If RPG's have taught me anything, it's that all social and economic problems of the world can be solved through murder.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Ogre in the Playground

Anyone know if it's possible to change your class when you import a ME3 save file? I'm thinking of having one last run through on Insanity and I'd prefer not to do it as a class I've already played.

Looked into the save editor which does not appear to have that kind of functionality yet and I'm pretty sure it didn't give me the option to change my class when importing the save.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Barbarian in the Playground

Add Me:
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Alarikun
    Preferred Class: Infiltrator
    3DS Friend Code: 1907-9395-1731
    Pokemon X Info: Modern Pattern Vivillon & Flying-Type Friend Safari (w/ Farfetch'd & Swanna)

Avatar: Thanks to asdflove for my avatar. ^_^

23. - Top - End - #23

Quote Originally Posted by Khosan View Post
    Anyone know if it's possible to change your class when you import a ME3 save file? I'm thinking of having one last run through on Insanity and I'd prefer not to do it as a class I've already played.

Looked into the save editor which does not appear to have that kind of functionality yet and I'm pretty sure it didn't give me the option to change my class when importing the save.
    [badassfully]My paragon shep is both an infiltrator and a hideously deformed Vanguard
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

24. - Top - End - #24
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Does anybody else play on PS3? I feel lonely. XD

PS3 ID: Ralix_57
    Characters: Quarian Infiltrator lvl 20, Sentinels lvl 17, Soldiers lvl I forgot. XD
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Spamalot in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Khosan View Post
    You can change your class importing ME2 -> ME3. If you're doing a NG+ with a ME3 character though, you're locked in.
    But really, the important lesson here is this: Rather than making assumptions that don't fit with the text and then complaining about the text being wrong, why not just choose different assumptions that DO fit with the text?
    Plague Doctor by Crimmy
    Ext. Sig (Handbooks/Creations)

26. - Top - End - #26
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Oh, toss me on the list of multiplayer people I suppose.

Well, ok, I have yet to play non-demo multiplayer. But it'll happen eventually!

Anyways.

System: Xbox 360
    Live Name: KnightDisciple
    Playing: Not sure yet.

For whatever it's worth I guess.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

27. - Top - End - #27

Station: PS3
    Tag: ErikOnline1
    Class: Infiltrator, played more like a vangaurd though...
    Spoiler: Quotes!
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Hunter's Recruitment
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliver View Post
    Saying no to a Sun's Hunter is as close as it gets to an invitation to have your place destroyed by them)\
    Quote Originally Posted by Vedhin View Post
    In other words, be nice to the murderhobos so they don't murder you?
    Quote Originally Posted by JanusJones View Post
    The professional, well-funded, well-backed, card-carrying, licensed murderhobos, yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilingsworth View Post
    Congrats, you made me laugh hard enough to draw my family's attention.

Life is Hectic.

28. - Top - End - #28

Good God people! I don't mind adding everyone but please state your request in some kinda of similar form for the sake of my sanity!

GITP Name : *your name*
    Gaming System : *your system*
    Name on Gaming System : *your other name*
    Preferred Classes : *your classes*

29. - Top - End - #29
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LordShotGun View Post
    Good God people! I don't mind adding everyone but please state your request in some kinda of similar form for the sake of my sanity!

GITP Name : *your name*
    Gaming System : *your system*
    Name on Gaming System : *your other name*
    Preferred Classes : *your classes*
    Sorry. Tried to make mine as clear as possible.
    3DS Friend Code: 1907-9395-1731
    Pokemon X Info: Modern Pattern Vivillon & Flying-Type Friend Safari (w/ Farfetch'd & Swanna)

Avatar: Thanks to asdflove for my avatar. ^_^

30. - Top - End - #30

Quote Originally Posted by Alaris View Post
    Sorry. Tried to make mine as clear as possible.
    Oh, don't worry! It is completely my fault for not being clear from the start.