(1d20+13)[25](1d10+5)[9]
    (1d20+12)[25](1d10+3)[11]
    (1d20+8)[12](1d10+5)[9]

will save: (1d20+9)[12]
    Spoiler
    Show
    unhasted!
    89/109
    Last edited by Andrezitos; 2012-04-26 at 10:38 AM.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: As Cinco Pontas

(1d2)[1]

Crusader
    -( ) Mountain Hammer
    /( ) White Raven Tactics
    /( ) Vanguard Strike
    /( ) Revitalizing Strike
    /( ) Stone Bones

Warblade
    ( ) Moment of Perfect Mind
    (x) Action Before Though
    ( ) Steel Wind

Well, Dan can't use his "Moment of Perfect Mind". So it's just his lame will save for now.

will: (1d20+1)[2]

edit: I'm pretty sure he failed this save.
    Last edited by Dudu; 2012-04-26 at 10:47 AM.
    Spoiler: Current Characters
    Show
    Nicollo Corleone - The Scoundrel Malconvoker

Dante Levasseur - The Crimsom Inquisitor (avatar) and his Lumi cohort, Eveline Dawn now being followed by an old acquaintance, Aurora, the voice of Barachiel.

Minaerva - The Wild Caller from Rokiri Island.

Requiem Macabre Doc

3. - Top - End - #93
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

uses moment of perfect mind to use a concentration check instead of a will save to overcome the slow effect

(1d20+13)[19], DC 14

Galuff manages to shake off the slow effect and make a full barrage of attacks agasint the nearby foes.
    Spoiler
    Show

5 foot step SE to leave lancer's treahtened squares.
    full round attack. I attack a foe until it is tripped, then I change to the next standing target. starts shooting D-14, then H-12, then B-12

(1d20+12)[13], damage (1d10+8)[18], trip (1d20+11)[27]
    (1d20+12)[31], damage (1d10+8)[12], trip (1d20+11)[15]
    (1d20+7)[21], damage (1d10+8)[11], trip (1d20+11)[31]
    (all attacks consider PBS bonus)
    Playing:
    Shoe, the make-belive gun dealer
    Akira, the psichyc warrior

4. - Top - End - #94
    Titan in the Playground

The lancer in D14 is killed by Galluf, while the other lancer at D11 suffer almost death by Andros Magnojeba. Both archers get seriously damaged and probably fall in the ground ((1d20+4)[6] DC 15 and (1d20+4)[10] DC 31) NOTE: if the first one resisted the trip attempt he's now dead and the second archer is unharmed.

Their actions at the edit.

Edit: Both archers fell on the ground damaged, and both use their move action to stand up and their standart to shot the Galuf the Harpooner

[roll]1d20+7[/roll] damage [roll]1d8[/roll]+[roll]2d6[/roll]
    [roll]1d20+7[/roll] damage [roll]1d8[/roll]+[roll]2d6[/roll]

The living lancer try his best aggainst Magnojeba
    [roll]1d20+7[/roll] damage [roll]1d8+4[/roll]+[roll]2d6[/roll]

Seeing the battle outcoming the unhorsed one turns out invisible (and probably flee the scene)
    Last edited by Chimaera; 2012-04-27 at 12:10 PM.
    Ruven Feathers, tengu opportunist with a keen eye for gold and an accute scent for death.

5. - Top - End - #95
    Titan in the Playground

Since the dices didnt worked out in the last post:

Archers vs. galuf
    (1d20+7)[9] damage (1d8)[2] + (2d6)[9]
    (1d20+7)[20] damage (1d8)[6] + (2d6)[6]

Lancer at magnojeba
    (1d20+7)[14] damage (1d8+4)[7] + (2d6)[6]
    Ruven Feathers, tengu opportunist with a keen eye for gold and an accute scent for death.

6. - Top - End - #96
    Bugbear in the Playground

-Let's put them out of their misery! Androzio atks any bandit that are close enough (10ft).

(1d20+12)[21](1d10+5)[6]
    Spoiler
    Show

unhasted (slow)!
    89/109

7. - Top - End - #97
    Ogre in the Playground

Galuff blocks all arrowshotsw with his shield and give the archers more harpoons

Spoiler
    Show

vs archer (1d20+12)[30], (1d10+8)[17], trip (1d20+11)[22]
    vs archer (1d20+12)[17], (1d10+8)[12], trip (1d20+11)[27]
    vs archer (1d20+7)[22], (1d10+8)[17], trip (1d20+11)[26]
    all shots consider PBS range
    Playing:

8. - Top - End - #98
    Ogre in the Playground

Dan
    Dammed slowed.

"Argh! They can mess my actions, taking my standard, taking my moves. But they cannot take my swifts! Your turn, Galluf!"

He spends his swift to put Galluf's round after his*.

Maneuvers:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Crusader
    /( ) Mountain Hammer
    /(x) White Raven Tactics
    /( ) Vanguard Strike
    /( ) Revitalizing Strike
    /( ) Stone Bones

Warblade
    ( ) Moment of Perfect Mind
    (x) Action Before Though
    ( ) Steel Wind

*There's no explicit explanations about how slow affects swift in player book. It only says about standard and move. However, many people consider swift is intact.
    Show

Dante Levasseur - The Crimsom Inquisitor (avatar) and his Lumi cohort, Eveline Dawn now being followed by an old acquaintance, Aurora, the voice of Barachiel.

Requiem Macabre Doc

9. - Top - End - #99
    Titan in the Playground

In any case, slow wont affect swift actions
    Anyway, after the attacks of Galluf and Andros all the thieves are dead now.
    You're left in the middle of the snow field
    The dead bandits have longbows, arrows, spears and leather armors. Each lancer had also a flask of alchemic fire (they were planning to throw it at anyone who would fall in the pit).
    The blizzard keep falling and falling and you're all surprised of how strong the blizzard is becoming. It's seem that if you dont find any shelter soon, you're going to freeze to death. The castle is still far away and you probably wont be able to reach it before the storm.

What will our brave heroes do?

10. - Top - End - #100

look for shelter for sure, survival skill:
    (1d20+5)[18]
    Last edited by Andrezitos; 2012-04-29 at 08:00 PM.

11. - Top - End - #101
    Titan in the Playground

Considering andros is getting a helping hand from the other dragonbaners, he manage to find a shelter in the misdt of the woods, not so far from the Castle Indigo Ruins. A quarter of hour alter the blizzard get really powerful and you find yourselves lucky you're safe in your shelter.

The ice storm fell for all day long and stoped only when the new day started.
    You find yourselves contemplating a bright sky and a sunny day. Strange weather, you think, but can't stop thinking there was something unnatural in this ice storm.

After resting you recovered twice you hd in hps.

The castle isnt far and takes only 30 mins to reach. Any preparation before going to the castle?

12. - Top - End - #102
    Ogre in the Playground

"Cursed horseman, stole an harpoon from me. I hope that removing the harpoon form his leg hurt more than a broken hearth"

Galuff is good to go. He was not hurt in the previous day.
    1 magic harpoon
    5 MW hapoons
    14 normal harpoons
    Playing:

13. - Top - End - #103
    Titan in the Playground

After the tabletop rpg day, our brave adventurers defeated and killed the terrbile Flutist of the Dragons (the one you guys thought would be the less dangerous one) and got back the white dragon eggs. You also found out a large treasure and a dead white dragon, probably one of the sons of Father Timeus.

When you were sleeping at the ruins to recover from injuries and stuff, you're all awaken by the sound of horseshoes on the stone in the first floor. You decided to investigate and after getting down there you don't find anything, but cant help a chill. Anyone who wants very abd to spent the night investigating can make a search check (no take 20, since the castle is too big to search all around in the night time). Anyone not willing to search can recover 14 more hit points. You must choose where to look: the kitchen, the entry hall, the corridor or the storeroom.

If noone wants to look i guess you guys will depart. Where to? and what are the plans? Snowy pass, Doorway, the roads, Bell's valley, White Woods or California (to live the life over the waves)

Also, about the experience, you'll level up after finishing this whole quest (diplomacy with dragon's quest)

14. - Top - End - #104
    Ogre in the Playground

Galuff investigates the entry hall. he dosen't like allowing an ambush to arm itself

(1d20+0)[14]

Galuff votes for delivering the dragon eggs as soon as posible. they must require care at some degree adn will provide an infinite amount of trouble if they hatch at his hands
    Playing:

15. - Top - End - #105
    Ogre in the Playground

Dan will investigate the Kitchen. If there's no ambush, at least that's the place food and women are usually found*.

(1d20)[20]

He also votes for delivering the eggs ASAP. If something happens to those eggs then we can't possible hope to bluff or run away.

*sorry about the sexist joke. Couldn't resist.

P.S.: Is California really an option?
    Show

Requiem Macabre Doc

16. - Top - End - #106

Androzio just go around looking for place to sleep. you know, all this killing stuff gave him some serious case of acute lazyness. And he thinks that better a dragon in a egg than a dragon burning my head (i think he already said that before)

(OOC: can i make some changes in my build? i want to change it to fit the "barb/scout" role. just like the dwarf of pedros campain)
    Last edited by Andrezitos; 2012-05-06 at 07:45 PM.

17. - Top - End - #107
    Titan in the Playground

After looking carefully at the entry hall, Galluf found nothing at all.
    Androzios was deep asleep.
    Dudukon was almost giving up the search when he finnaly found out a blue light coming from a ruined path near the kitchen. Further investigation reveal a trapdooor under the ruins leading to a secret underground room. All three of you can easily open the path, if you want to. The light somehow is cold and even with the heavy winter cloths you still feel cold under the light.

What now? Anyway, California wasnt really a choice :P

18. - Top - End - #108

i think we should avoid this ****. you know, perhaps some crazy old mummy with six pars of limbs, imune to critical and stuff is all that its awaiting for us in this room.

ok, perhaps there is some goooood loot inside there too. but i dont think so.

19. - Top - End - #109
    Ogre in the Playground

Dan warns everybody about his findings. This hidden place can be really convenient.
    Show

Requiem Macabre Doc

20. - Top - End - #110
    Ogre in the Playground

"The haunted cellar look lovely to explore, but we need to focus. We are not cats to be distracted by whatever soorce of light that comes arround."

(votes to hurry up the egg delivery)
    Playing:

21. - Top - End - #111
    Ogre in the Playground

"Ok, Galluf, you make a point. However, why not try the secret underground shortcut here? Maybe it's safer than going out in the open. We just raided the hell out of this castle, remember."
    Show

Requiem Macabre Doc

22. - Top - End - #112
    Titan in the Playground

Since two of the dragonbaners voted for "no, let's just rush", I'll consider that you guys rested in the castle and went full speed back to the White Forest. After 6 days riding (recover to full hp) you were surrounded by four white dragons. They're sons of Father Timeus and let you inside the great snow-covered cave where it lives.

"I see you returned and with my eggs! I guess I was wrong to think you were weak after all. Did you bring me the criminal head too? Oh excelent. Finnaly some good news. Did you heard about Rime? No? Well, a few days after you left the White Forest a powerful white dragon and his siblings flew through the area bringing a powerful icestorm with them. I managed to slay some of his children with the help of the soldiers of Sentinel, but at least twelve white dragons including the actual White Consort of Tiamat, Rime, escaped us", after saying that you guys noticed Father Timeus got some scars and deep wounds, "You guys made a good job out there and as a reward, I'll give you one treasure from my hoard, but only one and to one that isnt the harpooner, since I already gave him something nice before. Which one of you will want the treasure piece?".

You can choose one magical item, but nothing very expensive and no gold also. Timeus want to give you some trinket. Choose wisely.

"So what now? Where should you guys go? Who'll the next target? Tell me when you're ready to leave".

23. - Top - End - #113

if there is some kind of "magic tent", would be very useful. well, a palace would be better. you know, forget about the palace! a castle. thats it, a flying fuking castle. dou you have any of those?

some kind of crystal ball would be great too... and a airplane. bicths love airplanes.
    Last edited by Andrezitos; 2012-05-10 at 06:42 PM.

24. - Top - End - #114
    Titan in the Playground

"I do have this thing here", say Father Timeus to a little ivory miniature cabin, "It's a portable safe cabin that resist aggainst the weather and have some restful abilities".

Portable Safe Refuge
    Function like the spell Leomund's Tiny Hut that also confers magical pillows and beds, which make you recover twice as much you would recover by sleeping and resting. The item gives no food or water, or servants, but protect from heat, cold and weather. It works for up to 24h, then it need to recharge the same amount (if you keep it for 10 hours, you'll have 14 more hours of it, and each hour without using it recover one hour). The Refuge is made of whatever the area provides: snow, sand, dirt, rock, wood, etc, and can be made to conceal in its surroundings (Spot dc 20 if you make it appear in someplace far from attention, wont work if you put in the middle of the road, but will do if a little far of it).

"Accept it as a token of my apreciation."

"So now, what you gonna do? Go to the city? or to the valley? or do you have anymore questions?"

25. - Top - End - #115
    Ogre in the Playground

Galuff takes a solene step forward and speaks "Let's try the city. the betrayer should be trying to get in somehow - if he does it will be harder to find him"

(turns at timeus and hits his fist on his heavely armored chest)

"Thank you again for your generosity father Timeus. Soon this crysis will be over"

(were can we sell loot and buy magic itens? ready to move)
    Playing:

26. - Top - End - #116
    Titan in the Playground

The only place you can sell loot and buy items are at the cities of Arcana, Vitrea and Doorway. But Arcana is far away, Vitrea and Dorrway are closed, so you'll have to wait to sell loot or finding some other way.

Since Father Timeus is happy with your advance and cooperation in the task, he will allow you to travel through his sacred forest (6 days to reach city walls), but you can still go for the road (8 days). Either way, TImeus warns you to stay aware since there are some white dragons predatoring the area (the dragon's siblings of Rime) and Rime itself, who is a powerful white dragon and Consort of Tiamat.

27. - Top - End - #117
    Ogre in the Playground

Galuff turn to his allies "Time is of the essence. I vote for us to move thrught the sacred forest. Rime and his minions are hurt in a hostile, and should know only dragonbaners could go trought the sacred forest"
    Playing:

28. - Top - End - #118

Let's go trought the forest. I'm eager to find some photosintetyc roof and eat tons of godberrys.

29. - Top - End - #119
    Titan in the Playground

After four days traveling east through the forest, you're surprised by the sound of great wings. Looking up you see a white dragon without Timeus mark coming to attack you. Go for inititive.

30. - Top - End - #120
    Ogre in the Playground

Galuff

"Excelent!"

(1d20+1)[9]
    Playing: