1. - Top - End - #181
    Barbarian in the Playground

GreataxeFighterGuy

Default Re: [IC] TW:epic fantasy

The Reforged Kingdom

To the Rozarian Empire
    Spoiler
    Show
    Well, unfortunately we will only be able to send + navy. It should arrive at [midturn]

To the Magus Conclave
    Spoiler
    Show
    The mages shall begin preparations, and should have arrived in your land by [midturn]

To the Isle of Dhevan
    Spoiler
    Show
    We will be attending.
    Last edited by ragingrage; 2012-05-22 at 03:45 PM.

2. - Top - End - #182

AssassinGuy

Venetian Isles

to Dhevan
    Spoiler
    Show

Very well, a representative of ours will arrive shortly.
    "The AI does not hate you, nor does it love you, but you are made out of atoms which it can use for something else" - Eliezer Yudkowsky

3. - Top - End - #183
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

To the Elven Clans(PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Troll bows. "I am honored by your invitation, and humbly accept."

To the isle of dhevan
    Spoiler
    Show
    Jarl Kul'zad will attend.
    Power restored for christmass. I'm back!

Spoiler
    Show
    dragonflycave.com/newpay.aspx][/url]

4. - Top - End - #184
    Bugbear in the Playground

The Jack Collective
    Morale: +++++ ++-

To the Reforged Kingdom
    Spoiler
    Show
    If you are planning any hostile actions against the Collective, then yes. Otherwise, you have nothing to worry about. We are looking for allies among those least likely to drag us into a war, therefore two of the economic powerhouses will hopefully be the least aggressive of the powers here on the continent. And for the sake of defense, they will have the funds to hire the Hellraisers in case our situation gets any worse.

-Jack 35

To the Vale/Zexan Consortium (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Welcome my friends. Let's get right down to it. The world has become much more dangerous with the creation of the Reforged Kingdom, and their absorbing of many of the smaller powers of the continent. While they have taken a diplomatic approach to this acquisition of strength, their past as the Corrupted makes me view their rise as dangerous. These are people who traded away their humanity for power. They attempted to extort the Vale of their wealth not too long ago. I do not trust them, no matter how many conflicts the Collective fights alongside them.

As such, we have a desire to find friends who feel the same and have a need for mutual defense. Which is why I have called the two of you here. We would like to propose an alliance between the three of us. In case of war, we will assist one another, myself with my armies, the both of you with funds necessary to hire the Hellraisers and aid in recouping fallen battalions. In peacetime, we can aid each other in building our militaries and navies to be capable of protecting ourselves from the Kingdom as well as the power bloc of the Risen, Isle of Dhevan, and the Venetians, all while seeking out others who would be willing to join our alliance. Would either of you be interested in such a arrangement?"

tl;dr Military alliance between the three of us because of the threat of the Reforged Kingdom and the Corrupted's past attempt to extort money from the Vale.

To the Magus Conclave (+++++ ++-)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Our apologies. We simply request that if the stability of magic is threatened in any way, that you inform us of the event.

-Jack 35

To the Hellraisers (++++)
    Spoiler
    Show
    That's... rather steep. Thank you. We will keep in touch.

-Jack 35

5. - Top - End - #185

GreataxeFighterGuy

THE REFORGED KINGDOM

To the Jack Collective
    Spoiler
    Show
    We are not planning any such action, but thank you for the information.
    Last edited by ragingrage; 2012-05-25 at 01:46 AM. Reason: I'm not the corrupted...keep forgetting...probably time to go to bed...

6. - Top - End - #186
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

isle of dhevan to venetian isles[PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    are you willing to do whatever it takes to score a victory? we have some plans in motion others might not find "morale"

consortium/vale to jacks collective[PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    consortium:we cannot pledge to any military operations due to our neutrality. however we can pledge economic support

vale:we agree. however dont expect much in the form of military support

hellraisers to jacks collective[++++]
    Spoiler
    Show
    we are sorry. however we have taken many losses in the last couple years and need to recover

7. - Top - End - #187

AssassinGuy

Venetian Isles
    morale: +++

To Dhevan [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show

We will have to see details of the plan before we will commit to anything. What do you have in mind? Also are you including the risen Empire in the discussion? If our alliance makes a move without them we will have a hard time making any headway on land.

To Risen Empire
    Spoiler
    Show

Now that the Harmonium and the demons are both gone we would like to discuss the goals of our alliance for the future. We will be sending a representative shortly.
    Last edited by hydroplatypus; 2012-05-25 at 05:43 PM.
    "The AI does not hate you, nor does it love you, but you are made out of atoms which it can use for something else" - Eliezer Yudkowsky

8. - Top - End - #188

WolfInSheepsClothing

The Risen Empire

To: The Venetian Isles
    Spoiler
    Show

Very well, then. We will make ready to receive this representative.

9. - Top - End - #189

AssassinGuy

Venetian Isles

to Risen Empire
    Spoiler
    Show

With the recent developments our alliance is becoming one of the major power groups in the world. However recently Dhevan has been planning an invasion of the continents. Particularly Faluna. They have already asked for our aid, and will likely ask for yours shortly. Our nation is averse to a land based war, and as such would prefer to not get involved. We can see several possible avenues to increase our holdings without war, and would like to pursue those. We would like to know your position on this.

Despite our recent build-ups you would remain the primary land power in the alliance. Although Faluna would fall relatively easily once its navy falls this war of blatant aggression would likely draw in other nations, maybe even the reforged kingdom. As such your armies will be necessary should we support Dhevan. Thus finding out your position is crucial if we are to establish our own position.

Should you not want to join the war then we will also stay out (if you join this is no guarantee we will do so, unless we state otherwise later). However in this situation we would need to deal with an angry Dhevan and the possibility of fracturing the alliance.

So what do you plan to do with this situation?

10. - Top - End - #190

GreataxeFighterGuy

The Reforged Kingdom

To the Queendom of Faluna (+++++ ++)
    Spoiler
    Show
    We have recently intercepted a message from the Venetian Isles, which contains information you will find extremely interesting. They say that the Isle of Dhevan is planning an invasion of the continent, and their primary target is you. Though they may not invade, we advocate taking some precautionary action. In addition, so that we can immediately provide you with aid, would you be adverse to a defensive alliance? It may be enough to disencourage them from attacking.

11. - Top - End - #191

WolfInSheepsClothing

The Risen Empire

To: The Venetian Isles [+++]
    Spoiler
    Show

It would seem likely that some nations will have intercepted the most recent communication, and will thus be acting with that knowledge.

Though we may be able to match the reforged kingdom in battle if it should come to that, this is not certain.

If it can be assured that the reforged kingdom will not enter such a war, should it break out, we would be prepared to offer our power up for purchase at a negotiable rate.

To: The Queendom of Faluna [+++++ ++]
    Spoiler
    Show

It has come to our attention that a the Isle of Devan is looking to invade these lands. In particular, they seem to be targeting yours. Through proxy, they have asked us to join the war on their side.

Instead, we would rather offer you terms to become a protectorate.

Spoiler
    Show

Defined terms:
    Protectorate: The Queendom of Faluna
    Protector: The Risen Empire

1.) The protectorate's state and sovereignty will be guaranteed by the protector.

2.) If a third party should attack the protectorate, the protector will be considered to have been attacked as well.

3.) If a third party should declare war upon the protectorate, then the declaration of war shall extend to the protector.

4.) In exchange for these services, the protectorate shall offer, without reservation or fee, the services of any magi, spellcasters, arcanists, or other magic users within its service, until such time as the treaty is dissolved.

5.) The dissolution of this treaty is to be considered a declaration of war between the signatories.

Those terms are negotiable, if you happen to find them to be too onerous, but we feel that they are fair to both parties. The choice is yous.
    Last edited by NM020110; 2012-05-26 at 05:34 PM.

12. - Top - End - #192
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

To the Queendom of Faluna (ESP-D 5)
    Spoiler
    Show
    We heard about the Dhevan isles. They invade, we'll help out.

Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #193

Jack Collective

To the Zexan/Vale (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Zexans, by pledging economic support do you mean you'll give funds in case of war? That would be acceptable to us. Part of the reason I've brought you two specifically here is because I'm afraid for your safety. I mean no offense, but you each are a rather tempting target for rogue nations seeking a quick profit. The Corrupted actually approached me with a plan, mentioning the two of you or the Venetians as possible targets for such a raid, albeit long ago,

So, if the Consortium does not wish to become militarily involved in a war of mine, I understand. However, for the sake of preventing a power from plotting against the both of you, I'd appreciate it if we publicly announced some form of alliance between the three of us. It could be passed off as a Free Trade Agreement, if you wish.

OOC: I will refer to it as the Trade Federation, because I find that mildly amusing.

As well, my spies have informed me that the Isle of Dhevan is planning an invasion of the Queendom. I have extended an offer to them to join this alliance for both their own protection, and to prevent the Risen Empire or the Reforged Kingdom from gaining their support. I also plan on offering membership to the Deep Trolls. As the operators of the rail lines, they have a large part to play in the economy of the continent, and their technology could give us greater ability to defend ourselves.

Is there anything more we need to discuss? If not, I request we wait for a response from the Queendom and the Deep Trolls before adjourning this meeting.

To the Queendom of Faluna (+++++ ++)
    Spoiler
    Show
    As you have no doubt been informed, the Isle of Dhevan plots to invade your lands. We are also aware of offers by the Risen Empire and the Reforged Kingdom to enter into an alliance of some sort with yourself for your own protection. The Collective would like to offer ourselves as a more optimal alternative. The Risen demand full use of your entire order of mages, and the Reforged Kingdom cannot be trusted. They have assimilated a large amount of power in recent months and now will undoubtedly turn their focus to acquiring more. These are people who attempted to extort 50% of the Vale's production under threat of violence. Now, admittedly, that threat did occur before the Corrupted became the Kingdom, but I do not believe they have changed much. After all, the Corrupted were soldiers who gave up their humanity, the Laranese arms dealers, and the Giants and Dwarves war-like powers. They are not a peaceful group.

As such, the Collective offers you a place among ourselves, the Vale, and (to some degree, due to their neutrality) the Zexans as a defensive alliance to protect all of our sovereignty as well as promoting trade between us. No demands or requirements aside from aiding each other in case of war, and promoting commerce in what ways you can.

-Jack 35

To the Deep Trolls (+++++)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ironborn,

The Collective would like to ask you what your current standing is in the political climate. Will you remain a neutral nation or do you plan on joining an alliance of powers? If you are interested, we have a place for you in the defensive alliance of ourselves and the Vale, with the Zexans as partial members. We have also extended the offer to the Queendom due to recent events you are surely aware of. Considering you are the operators of the rail ways, you are rather integral to preserving and promoting trade as well as peace on the continent, something all of us are interested in.

If you'd rather maintain neutrality, we simply request you remain wary. There are very few fully independent powers out there, and others will be aiming to exploit them to further their own desires. We'd rather that not happen to anyone, especially you. We've fought and died together too often for a power-hungry nation to consume you.

-Jack 35
    Last edited by Nemesis67; 2012-05-26 at 08:01 PM.

14. - Top - End - #194

AssassinGuy

Venetian Isles

To Risen Empire
    Spoiler
    Show

Hmm... That last messenger was given orders to be more discreet. He will be punished severely when he gets back. Given this breech in information security we will be staying out of the probable conflict. We never saw much reason to begin with, so now that they will be prepared we have even less reason to join.

To Faluna [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show

A messenger from the Isles shows up at Faluna bearing the following message:

By now I assume you are aware of the recent political developments. Should you not be I will sum it up quickly. Dhevan recently approached us about going to war with you. We then approached the Risen Kingdom to inquire about their position as they are a part of our defensive alliance with Dhevan. This is where the leak happened. We figured that we would give you our view and position on the events that happened beyond what you likely already know.

The first thing you should know is that the leak was intentional. We wouldn't forget to take the necessary precautions when dealing with information of that magnitude, unless by choice. Simply put our alliance with Dhevan was one of convenience, and due to their isolationism we didn't expect this to happen when it was made. When they stated that they wanted to conquor you we were quite shocked, but due to our ties there was no easy way to say no. With the info leaked we have a plausible excuse to not participate.

We do not like those who make war simply for conquest, and given an opportunity like this we decided that stopping this war would be a good thing to do.

Given this it is unlikely that any further alliances with Dhevan will be unlikely to succeed. As such our navy although strong may not be strong enough. We would wish to cultivate ties with you over Dhevan as you seem more peaceful. It seems unlikely that Dhevan will attack now that the plans are out, however should they do so we would much rather have friendship with you then Dhevan. Should they continue with their plans we will be in further contact.

To Reforged Kingdom [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show

A Messenger appears in the Reforged Kingdom bearing the following message.

By now you should know about the political events involving Dhevan. If not then to sum up: Dhevan wants war with Faluna. They asked us for help. We contacted the risen Empire, and there was a communications leak.

Simply put the leak was intentional. We are a peaceful nation, and the alliance was made to be purely defensive in nature. However when Dhevan wanted a war based solely on conquest we could not stand by and just let that slaughter happen. A communications leak followed by discreet messages to major players seemed like out best option. As you are one of the largest major players we wish to make our position clear. We were in no way actually considering actually going to war with Faluna. Should Dhevan do so they will not have us by their side. They are currently being briefed on the situation as we speak.

Should Dhevan attack (which seems unlikely now) it seems likely that a coalition would be against them, however with their Naval strength they would be hard to reach. Should the slaughter become necessary, contact us and we will see if we can ease the passing of Dhevan, as we would not like to be associated as standing with a nation that conquers solely based on conquest.

15. - Top - End - #195
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

The Deep Trolls

To the Jack Collective (ESP-D 5)
    Spoiler
    Show
    We feel that we're remaining neutral at this time. As you said, we are the rail operators. That postion means we must keep a neutral face. We will lend support if you ask, and our intrests lie in seeing people remain independant. For otherwise, what was the bloody point in getting rid of the harmonuim and the Demons? We realize that we didn't contribute as much as others. However, we we're prepared for it, and were on a peace time footing. At the moment, while our postion is improved, we still aren't a match for most of the surface powers. Our strength lies in our defences, not our offensive. But, we have a few things for you if it looks bad.

Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #196

GreataxeFighterGuy

The Reforged Kingdom

To the Venetian Isles
    Spoiler
    Show
    We see. We thank you for this information, but would encourage you to, if presented with a nation who desires war in the future, immediately refuse. Hovering on the warlike side simply encourages mistrust and increases the risk of an over-eager party preemptively attacking.
    Last edited by ragingrage; 2012-05-26 at 11:21 PM.

17. - Top - End - #197

AssassinGuy

Venetian Isles

To Dhevan [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show

It has recently come to our attention that we have had a communications leak while discussing your impending invasion with our alliance's third member. Currently Faluna knows about our plans, and it is likely others will join them in the event of an invasion. We recommend that you stop (or at least postpone) your invasion plans. Should you rush in to face a prepared enemy we cannot let our armies come to your aid. The casualties would be to high, and our army would buckle under the strain.

18. - Top - End - #198

WolfInSheepsClothing

The Risen Empire

To: The Jack Collective [+++++ ++-]
    Spoiler
    Show

An undeclared representative arrives, and requests an audience. The stated purpose is to seek information on the Harmonium.

19. - Top - End - #199
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

the isle of dhevan asks that everyone ignore the rumours of a planned invasion. they had undergone a leadership crisis and do not intend to follow through with that threat. they still intend to hold the festival though

in other news the zexan consortium,the vale and the queendom of faluna announce a free trade agreement with the risen empire

queendom to risen empire[PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    i am sorry but we must refuse your offer of serving as a protectorate. we have always been independent and plan to stay that way

queendom to venetian isles[+++]
    Spoiler
    Show
    we will accept your offers of peace. between us i believe we can handle just about any naval threat that may arise

trade federation[PM](you know who you are)
    Spoiler
    Show
    consortium suggests that together they form a group fund to serve as a pool to buy mercenaries and other goods with if war comes

the queendom accepts the invitation

20. - Top - End - #200

WolfInSheepsClothing

The Risen Empire

To: Queendom of Faluna [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show

Very well, then. It would seem that the threat has been withdrawn, anyway.

If you should ever require aid, you need merely ask.

To: The Venetian Isles[+++]
    Spoiler
    Show

In the near future, we may be seeking to transport a large number of people by ship. Unfortunately, we do not have a sufficiently large navy to do so. As such, we would be seeking to hire naval vessels with which to transport our people.

In the event that we should seek to hire from you, what price would you ask for passage?
    Last edited by NM020110; 2012-06-12 at 12:28 AM.

21. - Top - End - #201

AssassinGuy

Venetian Isles
    morale:+++

To Risen Empire
    Spoiler
    Show

The availability and Price of our services would depend on how many ships you need and where they would be going. We would like to know the purpose and destination of the venture before making any promises.

That being said we would be willing to provide our services at the following Prices: (all temp [1 turn usage])
    - to +++++ navy: (- econ for + navy, + magic for +- navy, similar propositions will likely be accepted if given advance notice)

navy above +++++ (max 9 Navy)
    +econ for + Navy or +- magic for +navy, negotiations on other resources will need to take place.

We can provide up to +++++ ++++ Navy to transport people, should we approve of what you are using these people for. Note that this is a strictly non-combat operation, so let us know if any dangers seem likely.

Prices subject to Negotiation.

22. - Top - End - #202

Jack Collective

To the Risen Empire (+++++ ++-)
    Spoiler
    Show
    The representative is accepted and brought to a private room.

"So you wish to discuss the Harmonium? What exactly about it? Do you plan on carrying the fight to their homeland?"

To the Deep Trolls (+++++)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thank you for your answer. If you change your mind, the Federation would always appreciate your membership.

Good luck, Ironborn
    -Jack 35

To the Trade Federation (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    A group fund would be advisable. Currently, the Hellraisers are charging [+++ temp econ] per unit [which I assume is a [+]?), and I feel we should have enough saved up to hire their full available forces. A total of +++++ +++++ +++-, I believe, for both their ++++ Army and - Navy. [+++- econ] set aside from each of us this turn should be enough. However, should we save more for other goods?

In addition, I also plan to offer a place in this Federation to the Theocracy, and possibly the Rozarian Empire. Their actions this past season seem to indicate they expecting war with the Reforged. I would rather not have their first action coming out of isolation be hostile. Especially against the power of the Kingdom. I feel that they may not survive that...

Additionally a quick question. Do the Risen have the Staff of the Magi? So that we have a better idea of what our opposing blocs of power have access to.

And finally, I think we should publicly announce this alliance after these points are discussed and settled (probably at mid-turn report). Any disputes with that?
    Last edited by Nemesis67; 2012-06-11 at 11:24 PM. Reason: Wrong color. ... What? It matters!

23. - Top - End - #203
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

trade federation[PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    we of the consortium shall pledge whatever funds we can muster to the group account. we can also confirm the risen empires possesion of the staff. we sold it to them in exchange for their aid

the vale will pledge [+++++ +++] to the fund. we also believe the consortium should manage the funds. we agree, that more funds would be best

they both agree that the theocracy and rozarian empires may join as long as the rozarians dont press a war

24. - Top - End - #204

WolfInSheepsClothing

The Risen Empire

To: The Jack Collective[+++++ ++-]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Mostly we would be interested in finding out if they are still in a state of internal chaos, or if they have managed to unify. It would be most unpleasant if we were to send a diplomatic mission and cross paths with an invasion fleet, after all.

In short, we would like to learn of the state of affairs in the Harmonium's homeland. Name you price for this information, and if it is not too high we will meet it.

To: The Venetian Isles[+++]
    Spoiler
    Show

Very well, then. Our purpose is to establish an embassy and trade outpost in the lands from which the Harmonium originated, fostering diplomatic relations and hopefully ending the state of war which exists between them and several of the nations located on this continent.

To this end, in three months time we would like to hire [+++++] in naval units to transport a number of mages, artisans, diplomats, and military personnel to their continent in three months time, if our purpose is deemed acceptable to you.

25. - Top - End - #205

Jack Collective

Trade Federation (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    My intention for asking the Rozarians to join is to avoid a possible war between them and the Reforged. I will make sure to spell it out as a stipulation of their joining. However I feel that we should keep in mind that an offensive war may become necessary in the future. May the Winds of Fate not carry us to that, but we must keep the possibility open. However, to ensure that such a decision is not reached lightly, I propose that only a unanimous vote of all the members of this Federation can bring such an event to pass.

OOC: The Queendom is also now a full member, so they can have input in this meeting as well.

As for the Collective's contribution to the war chest, we can contribute [+++++ +] to the fund this season. Depending on how much we gather among ourselves and our possible new members, we may add to this amount in the coming months.

To the Nagarean Theocracy (+++++ ++-)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Greetings,

The Collective would like to extend to you an offer to join ourselves, the Queendom, the Vale, and the Consortium as members of the Trade Federation, a defensive military alliance that also seeks to promote commerce among its members. To be honest, the primary reason that we began this alliance was due to the founding of the Reforged Kingdom and their rapid consumption of their former allies. They are not a peaceful people. A union of arms-dealers, demon spawn soldiers who traded away their humanity, barbaric tribes of giants, and weaponsmiths is not going to magically turn into a benevolent power, no matter their stated goals.

As such, we are concerned for the safety of all the sovereign nations of this continent, and we hope to unify those who are opposed to the Kingdom (and not currently in their own alliance, as the Isle of Dhevan, Risen Empire, and Venetians are) for the sake of all our protection as well as to discourage the Reforged from taking any hostile actions against non-members.

Would you be interested in joining us in preventing the Kingdom from acquiring even greater power?
    -Jack 35

The Rozarian Empire (++++)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Greetings to the Rozarian,

We are the Jack Collective and wish to open talks with you. Based on your recent military exercises along your border with the Reforged Kingdom, we would assume that you are expecting a war with them. Might we suggest an alternative? Instead of taking an aggressive action immediately from your current isolation, which will probably sour the nations of the continents opinions of you, you could take a more diplomatic approach. Ease into the political scene and slowly begin to form relations with your neighbors, earning their good will. Or, if not good will, at least a working relationship. Having friends can go a long way.

In that spirit, we would like to offer you a place in the Trade Federation. It consists of ourselves, the Queendom of Faluna, the Zexan Consortium, and the Vale. With our connections, we can help introduce your people into the international economy and community, and give you allies who will fight beside you if a power invades. It is solely a defensive military alliance however, and one of the stipulations of joining would be that you cannot wage a war against someone on your own discretion. If you feel that such an action is necessary, we can convene a private meeting to discuss the Federation's course of action.

-Jack 35

To the Risen Empire (+++++ ++-)
    Spoiler
    Show
    A diplomatic mission? Interesting... And you would want this information at the soonest possible opportunity (Mid-turn I assume? )
    Last edited by Nemesis67; 2012-06-12 at 01:06 AM.

26. - Top - End - #206
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

war averted: the rumours of impending war between the reforged kingdom and the rozarian empire turn out to be false as the 2 particapate in a joint series of war games on the border

treaties abound: jacks collective, the vale, the zexan consortium, the queendom of faluna, the nagarean theocracy and the rozarian empire have all formed a defensive pact and trade agreement known as the trade federation(oh, i love the irony in that name...) bringing the continent 1 step closer to everlasting peace

strange peoples: it seems strange men in even stranger armor have been seen snooping around on all parts of the continent, asking questions about the different nations military capabilities

OOC: expect the results of everyones actions in their quicktopics later on

27. - Top - End - #207

GreataxeFighterGuy

The Reforged Kingdom

To the Rozarian Empire
    Spoiler
    Show
    We thank you for the war-games, as our captains learned a lot. We hope that, in the future, we can continue these games and continue to learn from and strengthen one another.

To the Jack Collective
    Spoiler
    Show
    Do you (or the federation you are part of) know anything about the men in strange armor? Their questions about military strength seem to indicate plans of an invasion or other aggressive action, but I figured that you may know more. If it is an aggressive action, then we may need to band together to fight off this unknown power.

28. - Top - End - #208

AssassinGuy

Venetian Isles

To Risen Empire
    Spoiler
    Show

The Naval ships will be sent shortly. We will expect your payment soon.

29. - Top - End - #209
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

beginning of turn 7

rail lines: the deep trolls have recently begun improving the transcontinental rail line hubs in several of the major countries

strange peoples: it is rumoured that several of the strange men who have been nosing around in the various nations have been apprehended. only time will tell what they want

the 2nd harmonioum war: it appears that the entity known as the trade federation has siezed control of a large island between this continent and harmonia. several structures are already in progress including a massive naval station

isle of dhevan: only days after the ball held by the dhevanian goverment, a massive mob of revolutionaries stormed the kings palace and took complete control of the isle for unknown reasons. it is rumoured to be foreign in nature since thousands of ground troops now man the city walls...more troops than dhevan has ever fielded in its history

30. - Top - End - #210

GreataxeFighterGuy

The Reforged Kingdom

To the Isle of Dhevan
    Spoiler
    Show
    Care to explain what's going on? Aggressive behavior followed by a foreign-backed coup does not look good.

To the Trade Federation ((who should answer this? the GM? or the Jacks?))
    Spoiler
    Show
    Are you planning a war against the Harmonium Empire? Mind if we join? We could likely field a sizable army, but our navy is quite lacking; so we would require transportation.

To the Jacks
    Spoiler
    Show
    Would you be interested in participating in an investigation into what happened in Dhevan? Your espionage capabilities would be very useful in finding out what happened.