New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Barbarian in the Playground

Beholder

Default Re: Forbidden Scriptures

Lokopor runs to N11 and She-Ha will walk to N5 and bite attack the sorceress.

Attack: (1d20+9)[23] Damage: (1d6+5)[6] Trip: (1d20+3)[5]

Spell List:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Wizard:
    0º: Acid Splash [5]
    1º: Benign Transposition [1], Mage Armor [0], Stand [1], Shield [1], Ray of Enfeeblement [1]
    2º: Inivisibility [1], Baleful Transposition [1], Cloud of Bewilderment [1], Shadow Spray [1]

Druid:
    0º: Dawn [2], Cure Minor Wounds [3]
    1º: Crabwalk [1], Cure Light Wouds [1], Snake's Swiftness [2]
    2º: Barkskin [0], Kelpstrand [0], Animalistic Power [1]
    Last edited by Kevinho; 2012-08-23 at 11:20 PM.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Ogre in the Playground

Round:2

1 Half-orc
    2 Lokopor
    3 Sorceress
    4 Andros
    5 Eustacio
    6 Tanstafaal
    7 Druid/Wiz

The Sorceress flies upright. In the process, she draw an AoO from She-Ha.

(1d20+9)[11] (1d6+5)[11]

She's above 20ft the ground and moves to K6.

When up there, she casts an empowered scorching ray at Lokopor.

ranged touch
    (1d20+4)[7] (6d6)[25]
    (1d20+4)[8] (6d6)[24]

She-ha misses the Sorceress. But the sorceress also miss her two powered rays against Lokopor! Their biggest opportunity just spoiled.

Luck is on Discoverers side!

Last edited by Dudu; 2012-08-24 at 12:13 AM.
    Spoiler: Current Characters
    Show
    Nicollo Corleone - The Scoundrel Malconvoker

Dante Levasseur - The Crimsom Inquisitor (avatar) and his Lumi cohort, Eveline Dawn now being followed by an old acquaintance, Aurora, the voice of Barachiel.

Minaerva - The Wild Caller from Rokiri Island.

Requiem Macabre Doc

3. - Top - End - #93
    Titan in the Playground

"you think that was Evocation? THIS is evocation, b!tch!", and after that Eustacio point to the flying sorceress and cast a Sound Lance at her. After, move to O17.

Fort DC 20 for half.
    (6d8)[29]

Prepared Spells:
    Spoiler
    Show
    0: Ray of Frost (7);
    1: Nerveskiter (0), Ebon Eyes (1), Lesser Deflect (2), Transdimensional Magic Missile (3);
    2: Seeking Ray (3), Scorching Ray (3);
    3: Fireball (2), Sound Lance (0), Greater Mage Armor (0);
    Ruven Feathers, tengu opportunist with a keen eye for gold and an accute scent for death.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Ogre in the Playground

Tanstafaal prepares himself to counter his enemies

He moves to K9 and prepares to cast a spell at the first enemy who tries to cast a spell

if the half-roc is the first to cast a spell:
    Spoiler
    Show

Melf's unicorn arrows
    ranged touch vs any caster casting: (1d20+10)[29], damage (1d8+8)[14], bull rush DC 21

Melf’s Unicorn Arrow
    Conjuration
    Level: Sorcerer/wizard 3
    Components: V, S, F
    Casting Time: 1 standard action
    Range: Medium (100 ft. + 10 ft./level)
    Target or Targets: One creature or up
    to fi ve creatures, no two of which are
    more than 15 ft. apart
    Duration: Instantaneous
    Saving Throw: None
    Spell Resistance: No
    The shimmering, transparent form of a
    unicorn fl ies forward, its corporeal horn
    lowered in a charge at its enemy.
    A translucent unicorn shape appears in
    midair and speeds toward the target of
    this spell. If you succeed on a ranged
    touch attack, the horn slams into the
    target and deals 1d8+8 points of damage.
    In addition, the target is subject to a bull
    rush, and must make a Strength check
    (with appropriate modifi ers for a bull
    rush) against a DC of 21. If the check is
    failed, the subject is pushed back 5 feet,
    plus 5 feet for every 5 points by which
    it failed the check.
    You can conjure an additional unicorn
    arrow for every three caster levels
    beyond 5th, up to fi ve at 17th level. You
    can have them strike a single creature
    or several creatures, but each horn can
    strike only one creature. You must
    designate targets before you make your
    attack rolls. A creature struck by more
    than one horn is only required to make
    one Strength check to avoid the bull
    rush, but the DC of the check increases
    by 2 for each horn beyond the fi rst that
    strikes it.
    Focus: An ivory replica of a unicorn
    (25 gp).

if the druid or the sorc casts a spell
    Spoiler
    Show

ray kelgore's fire bolt
    ranged touch: (1d20+10)[29], damage (5d6)[15]
    Playing:
    Shoe, the make-belive gun dealer
    Akira, the psichyc warrior

5. - Top - End - #95
    Bugbear in the Playground

(hmmm i think its me now)
    Andros will try hard this time. He summons all the powers imbodied in his fallen corpse and unleash a mithy, thundering, strike in the half - orc.

- By the power of holy jeba, you will falllllllll!

AS swift i cast true strike (quick cast of the day). 5ft (or move) to Q13 and as standart action, I channelize a shocking grasp + PA 6.
    (1d20+28)[43](1d0+22)[23]+(5d6)[17]

edit: yeaa, i was expecting a little more...
    edit2: i put 1d0 ustead of 1d10. I will roll the correct dice in the fdp tread. (1d10)[6]
    Last edited by Andrezitos; 2012-08-24 at 06:11 PM.

6. - Top - End - #96
    Ogre in the Playground

Poor sorceress couldn't stand a chance. She disappears from the sky as soon as the sound lance hits her.

Andros move and deliver a powerful charged attack. This time, however, the Half-orc wasn't so lucky, and the blade of his Halberd pierce his scales. He is nearly colapsing after the attack.

The druid decide to summon one of his most powerful critters, which is a crocodile. Unaware of Tansta's intentions, he get's hit with a ray of Kelgore's bolt. The damage isn't massive, but injuries the adversary enough to make him look weaker.

The croc is just behind Tanstafaal and decides to bite him.

(1d20+6)[25] (1d8+6)[12]

If hits, tansta will be subject of Grapple. I will post the rolls of both:

Croc:(1d20+6)[16]
    Elf: (1d20+3)[22]

The Half-orc, barely standing, decides to step back and conjure Glitterdust. The battle is pretty much lost, but he wants to see how far they can carry it.

The dust demands a will save DC 16 to see if you are blinded or not. The spell hit's both Andros and Lokopor:

Andros: (1d20+8)[19]
    Lokopor: (1d20+13)[33]

The glitterdust covers both Andros and Lokopor, but neither is blinded. The croc hits Tanstafaal (I believe), but is unable to grab him.

edit: Ignore the croc, he wasn't able to conjure it.

Round:3

1 Half-orc
    2 Lokopor
    3 Andros
    4 Eustacio
    5 Tanstafaal
    6 Druid/Wiz
    Last edited by Dudu; 2012-08-24 at 08:08 PM.
    Show

Dante Levasseur - The Crimsom Inquisitor (avatar) and his Lumi cohort, Eveline Dawn now being followed by an old acquaintance, Aurora, the voice of Barachiel.

Requiem Macabre Doc

7. - Top - End - #97

Andros take a swift step ahead and finish off the ill fated half-orc (or so he will try):
    (1d20+14)[28](1d10+10)[13]
    (1d20+9)[24](1d10+10)[14]

8. - Top - End - #98
    Ogre in the Playground

The orc is out.

The only enemies remaining are a frightened Wiz/Druid and a grappled rat.

The situation is blatantly obvious. The poor Druid/Wiz wields, and the referee declares the Discoveres the victorious.

After such a sounding triumph, everyone in the central stadium start shouting your House's name. You'll fight in finals.

For this eve, you may rest.

The odd thing is that Gobadin is more preocupied than happy. Plus, your usual coach is not him, but Kain Kopperscale, who didn't watch this match. What could possibly happened to him?

Tomorrow will be the match of the Mesmers vs the Destroyers, would be a nice idea to watch them. After tomorrow you'll have the decisive match between you and whoever wins tomorrow.
    You decide what to do this eve, and what to do tomorrow.
    Last edited by Dudu; 2012-08-24 at 08:48 PM.
    Show

Requiem Macabre Doc

9. - Top - End - #99
    Titan in the Playground

"You failed to even tire this old man here, ha!", says Eustacio after throwing a Fireball at the druid:

[roll7d6[/roll] (I've got +1 caster level on fire spells)
    DC 19 for half damage.

Edit: 19 damage (rolled on Bastião)
    Last edited by Chimaera; 2012-08-24 at 08:54 PM.
    Ruven Feathers, tengu opportunist with a keen eye for gold and an accute scent for death.

10. - Top - End - #100

For Andros this was just a test, nothing more. He thinks about his performace and decides that he must learn more about its traits. My blows seens a little weaker than before. However, the urges that normally filled my head are just gone. No more lust, despair, nervosism, no nothing. He will stay in the library tring to learn more about his condition. I had never notice how fast i can be.

11. - Top - End - #101
    Titan in the Playground

"I'll better drinka cup of tea, wanna join me Kain? I would like any counsels you have. What happened to Gobadin? I miss him.".

Eustacio will talk with Kain and ask for any guidance and knowledge about the Destroyers and the Mesmers, and look for any favourite in the abttle for tomorrow. Depending on the answers he get he'll go to his room and prepare more scrolls or go to the library and study new spells.

12. - Top - End - #102
    Ogre in the Playground

The one missing is Kain, not Gobadin.

When you ask about Kain to someone familiar, this person points the infirmary. Rumors says that the college summoned a cleric to heal him.
    You're a bit clueless about what could possibly happen.

Everyone wants to see Kain in the infirmary?
    Show

Requiem Macabre Doc

13. - Top - End - #103
    Titan in the Playground

Eustacio wants. But he also wants to make some scrolls, but only after seeing Kain.

14. - Top - End - #104

Beholder

Lokopor will go see Kain too.

"I think I'll prepare some damaging spells after seeing Kain, I felt a little useless in this battle

15. - Top - End - #105
    Ogre in the Playground

Everyone heads to the infirmary to see what, afterall, happened to Kain. More intriguing yet is when you arrive there to find some of the most important professors in the whole college all gathered, including the college headmaster, an elder woman with silver hair and red glasses, Eleanor Argentean. All of them are in a disturbing silence, pretty much like they are in a dire situation and everyone is trying to figure a way out of it.

Laying in the bed is Kain Kopperscale himself, very happy to see you. And Tania, the gnome conjurer. Mrs. Eleanor is on the other side. The other people are irrelevant for you.
    “Oh! Well, you see, looks like I took a heavy hit in my head eh? How you doing? Heard you’re in the finals at last!”

The college headmaster decides to skip the awkwardness and directs at you.
    “Do you see your master here, laying impotently in his bed? Do you wonder why he’s in such state? Well, allow me to tell you: It’s because he messed with what he shouldn’t.”

Deciding she should be more specific and that what she says is important to everyone in this room, she continues, now talking to everybody.
    “The forbidden scriptures! Many people though it was a myth, obviously. Not us, and mainly, not him. (pointing to Kain). A grimoire of incommensurable power, deeply hidden in the most obscure corners of the Arcane Mountains. For centuries, no, millennia, wizards, sorcerers and anyone with lust of power and knowledge desired it. Only one creature could scry its place, someone with enough knowledge in divination. But we (she stares, again, at Kain) decided that this person shouldn’t anymore, never, ever, seek this grimoire anymore. However, this person betrayed this deal, and is now laying in a bed, luckily alive.”

Kain can feel boulders of blame falling over him. Speechless, or just barely, he decides to talk more about his intentions with his favorite students.
    “Those scriptures were an old project between me and Eleanor. Yes, we decided it was too risky, as the years passed and we acquired more experience and less arrogance. But boy! Can you IMAGINE?! (everyone in the room sighs) I suspect that this scriptures, that we call ‘forbidden’, are actually the Gran Grimoire itself! Or, what would be more sensible, just a tome of the whole work. But don’t let be fooled by the fact that this is ‘just a tome’. The Gran Grimoire contains the recipe of the creation of this world, written by gods themselves. There are a lot of myth and controversy around it, but even if we consider the less spectacular of the alternatives, these scriptures contain powerful spells, that’s the very least. It’s like the good old rogues like to say, the better protected, the better the reward.”

This sudden excitement seems to annoy Eleanor even further.
    “Ok. Let me clarify to you, Discover students, why this situation isn’t good. Few, or perhaps no one else apart from Kain, could detect where this god forsaken book is. But they can detect Kain thoughs. Sure, the kobold here has a powerful mind, but if he spent all these years looking for the forbidden scriptures, he probably lowered his defenses. An obsessed mind is a weak mind. Perhaps someone just as obsessed by this book as Kain infiltrated this institution. Perhaps he or she or they already know what Kain knows. Perhaps they know that Kain know and plan to get this information by force. Perhaps they didn’t do it physically, and that possibility scare me even more, because if that’s the case, we’re dealing with a powerful rival. Many perhaps, yes, but who knows what they can do to grasp, or to simply use, that information that Kain has buried deep inside his mind?”

“The vacation starts as soon as the Tournament ends. So we have two days to rest and be very, very careful. Let’s double the vigilance here and cast more powerful versions of our wards. As soon as the vacation hits, Kain will lead a team to explore inside the arcane mountains and retrieve the forbidden scriptures. And you, students, don’t spread the word of what happened here. Oh, and congratulations on your victory today.”

After that, she leaves the room, as well as some other teachers. Kain seems lost in his thoughs, until he says, almost whispering.
    “Hehe! We sure kicked those Creators asses today…”

Well, that's what happened to Kain. Talking with Tania, you know that he was seriously damaged as soon as he discovered the location of the forbidden scriptures. The damage leeched his soul and his memory (he lost many character levels) and now he's just a shadow of what he was. They believe this status isn't permanent and that his memories are somewhat held within the scriptures. Even though he feels sick, his situation is stable now and he'll be okay, apart from the huge lost of power, that is.

You decide what to do with the rest of the day and tomorrow. Tomorrow the Destroyers fight against the Mesmers.
    Last edited by Dudu; 2012-08-25 at 06:07 PM.
    Show

Requiem Macabre Doc

16. - Top - End - #106
    Titan in the Playground

"You're imprudent for someone as old as I, but I understand you adn would probbly do the same, young man. Anyway Kain, who do you think would win the battle tomorrow? And how about you Tania? Any favourites? If possible I would like for you to tell me what kind of tricks hould we be ready for if the mesmers or the destroyers win".

After getting any information about that, Eustacio will go back to his room and scribe scroll like there's no tomorrow.

(OOC: experience? =D )

Edit: I'll use today to scribe some general scrolls and will create more the other day after knowing the winner. These are the ones I'll scribe today:

Anticipate Teleport (1)
    Daylight (1)
    Greater Mage Armor (1)
    Regroup (1)
    Dragonskin (1)
    Shield (2)
    Ebon Eyes (1)
    Endure Elements (1)
    Mage Armor (1)
    Last edited by Chimaera; 2012-08-26 at 10:53 AM.

17. - Top - End - #107
    Ogre in the Playground

Tania says:

"Well, the Destroyers score first place in the league, even better than you, so they're pretty much the favorites. They blast, you can't really ignore the power of a well aimed fireball. They like to do damage and they will try hard to acomplish that. But don't think they're all about blasting. They also value necromancy, and there's a powerful young necromancer on their team, that can drain your spells and your essence with Enervation. Destroyers are my favorite, for obvious reasons."

Kain, who's relieved to change the subject, says:

"Forget what the gnome says, the Mesmers will win this one. Their main weakness in this competition is that they can't use invisibility before the match begins, but believe me, they know how to solve this by employing basically everything else in their arsenal.
    Yes, they got the 4th place in the league, even worse than the Creators. However, I know their game. Remember, they work with cunning and deception. What's the best way to fool the adversary? Pretend that you're weaker than you actually are. I acompannied those Mesmer students, they were far superior in their daily perfomances than inside the tournament.
    They are faking their tournament performance. The Destroyers will not be ready against them. But you will, once you fight against them in the finals. Trust me, I'm a Diviner, and I don't use my skills simply to looks for world shattering artifacts."

Edit: Surprising as it seems, according to the Exp table, this was supposed to be a challenging match. Well, between lvl 6 and lvl 7 lies 6000 worth of XP. You already gained 1000 XP from beggining, and now each of you won 2500 XP for a 3500 total. Discount any XP you paid for templates, craft or scribing and that's your XP.
    Last edited by Dudu; 2012-08-26 at 11:08 AM.
    Show

Requiem Macabre Doc

18. - Top - End - #108

Beholder

"Wow, too much information! I guess I'll need some time to really get what's going on, 'till there I'll keep my focus on the tournamen. I realized that my spells weren't as good choice as I wanted it to be. If you all excuse me, I'll take some time to think better about my spells, and I'll buy a crossbow too." After saying that, Lokopor and She-Ha will leave the place and do as he said.

19. - Top - End - #109
    Titan in the Playground

"Don't worry too much for blasting spells Lokopor, that's why this old man here is in your team, HA! But needing some advices for spells I can help you after I finish writing some scrolls..."

Questin: If I have a 24h spell on me before the next battle begin, will I have to dismiss it or it will count on my boosts for the next battle? Just looking for a way to get more spells on me before the next battle.

20. - Top - End - #110
    Ogre in the Playground

It's always a long buff and a short buff (or another long buff).

If your spell is active as you start the battle, it will be counted as a long buff.
    Show

Requiem Macabre Doc

21. - Top - End - #111
    Ogre in the Playground

Tanstafaal is obviously worried about Kain's health but even more worried about leaking of information. A good Vanguard can capture surface thoghts easely, and even a powerfull diviner suck as Kain is vulnerable - specially aftyer this huge leakage of power. Thankfully, the other masters can come up with guards and wards, somehing Tanstafaal is not so familiar with. He listen to the master's advices and try chosing the apropriate spells for the next battle (wich will depend of the winner)

He will also try to scribe some scrolls on the next day, but will watch the match closely as well.
    Spoiler
    Show

So far I got notting but innitial equipment. do we gain any other itens, to scribe scrolls and stuff? also, can you scribe more then one scroll per day?

scribing invisibility scroll (using all my 75gp and 6 xp)
    Playing:

22. - Top - End - #112
    Titan in the Playground

You can scribe 1000 gp worth in scrolls per day (base price).
    Example: 40 level 1 scrolls

23. - Top - End - #113
    Ogre in the Playground

As the next day comes, you witness the battle between Destroyers and Mesmers.

To the surprise of almost everyone in the arena, the big favorites got obliterated by the Mesmer in a very similar way you defeated the Creators. The match was also just as short as yours.
    Kain knew since the beggining, the Mesmer did a little psychological game against the Destroyers.
    The Destroyers are a bit impulsive and can fall to arrogance with little effort. They hold the biggest number of sorcerors and warmages in the whole college. Their passion for destruction may put them behind the more cold minded wizards.

The match began with the Mesmer enchantress putting the opponent sorceress in a mad laugh. The beguiler, also a mesmer, landed a ray of stupidity on the enemy necromancer. Their factotum turned invisible and scored some slashes on the enemy warmage. The Destroyers leader was put down by a spell that you identified as Phantasmal Strangler.

In the end, the Destroyers barely managed to move.
    You decide what to do with the rest of your day before the finals. I'll post the basic info you have about your adversaries, the Mesmers, soon.
    Show

Requiem Macabre Doc

24. - Top - End - #114
    Ogre in the Playground

As the next day comes, you witness the battle between Destroyers and Mesmers.

To the surprise of almost everyone in the arena, the big favorites got obliterated by the Mesmer in a very similar way you defeated the Creators. The match was also just as short as yours.
    Kain knew since the beggining, the Mesmer did a little psychological game against the Destroyers.
    The Destroyers are a bit impulsive and can fall to arrogance with little effort. They hold the biggest number of sorcerors and warmages in the whole college. Their passion for destruction may put them behind the more cold minded wizards.

The match began with the Mesmer enchantress putting the opponent sorceress in a mad laugh. The beguiler, also a mesmer, landed a ray of stupidity on the enemy necromancer. Their factotum turned invisible and scored some slashes on the enemy warmage. The Destroyers leader was put down by a spell that you identified as Phantasmal Strangler.

In the end, the Destroyers barely managed to move.
    You decide what to do with the rest of your day before the finals. I'll post the basic info you have about your adversaries, the Mesmers, soon.
    Show

Requiem Macabre Doc

25. - Top - End - #115
    Ogre in the Playground

As he has no more materials to scribe scrolls, Tanstafaal looks for a chick to fornicate. Elvish chicks, of course.
    Playing:

26. - Top - End - #116
    Titan in the Playground

Eustacio will look for his teachers to help. Need any good protection from Enchantment and Illusion spells. after, he'll go to his place and scribe more scrolls depending on info he get. He'll also help Lokopor with any evocation he wants (lending his spellbook if necessary etc).

27. - Top - End - #117
    Ogre in the Playground

Tanstafaal:

Yes, some information from Kain's head leaked, but only barely.

Theoretically, telephaty really works when the two creatures are actually sharing information. It's like shaping your thoughs into a message. It's the difference between just thinking about drink and think about a complete sentence "I wish I could drink some cold beer right now".

The information you got from the severily weakened Kain is just a bunch of separate concepts related to the Tournament and... food. Perhaps he's trying hard to conceal his thoughs about the scriptures whereabouts, you don't know exactly.

edit: plus, you're a Mediator, not a Vanguard.

Eustacio:

When looking for information about any protection, Gobadin can give you a help. He's pretty good at abjurations.

"The mesmers fooled the destroyers by making them believe their mind was strong enough to resist mind effecting spells naturally. Well, we won't repeat their mistake. A solid protection is the Spell 'Disobedience'. Unfortunately, I don't have any, but you might buy it's scroll for 375gp as usual for 3rd level spells. Very useful if you know you will be subject to mind effecting spells. My hint is to use it as your long buff instead of mage armor. Sometimes I think you're just too eager to cast mage armor.
    Just beware. They also are ready to face you, and they probably respect your intelligence more than they respect Destroyer's. They are expecting this spell and will try to take it away from you. Also, they know Andros is a undead, naturally strong against half their spells. Andros may think he's heavily protected for this battle, which is almost true, but you can't always be sure when dealing against mesmers. Plus, loosing control sucks, be sure to protect your minds against these guys."

There's a shop inside the College with many wands, rods and scrolls that you don't normally find in the libraries. You might want to check in, and perhaps even learn the spell to add to your repertoire. Here's the spell description:

Disobedience
    Spoiler
    Show
    Abjuration
    Level: Bard 3, sorcerer/wizard 3
    Components: V, S, M
    Casting Time: 1 standard action
    Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)
    Target: One creature
    Duration: 1 hour/level (D)
    Saving Throw: Will negates
    (harmless); see text
    Spell Resistance: Yes
    A ghostly great helm that only you can see
    appears around your companion’s head,
    warding her mind against control.
    You shield your subject against
    mind-controlling spells and abilities.
    Disobedience blocks any attempt
    to exercise mental control over the
    subject creature, including charm
    and compulsion effects that grant
    ongoing control over the subject,
    such as dominate person or a vampire’s
    dominate ability. The protection
    does not prevent such effects from
    targeting a subject affected by disobedience,
    but it suppresses the effect for
    the duration of this spell. If disobedience
    ends before the effect granting
    mental control does, the would-be
    controller becomes able to mentally
    command the targeted creature.
    In addition to protecting the subject,
    disobedience sends false
    information to the creature
    that is attempting to
    gain control of the subject.
    The would-be controller must
    succeed on a Will save or believe that
    its spell or ability has taken effect
    and that the target is now under its
    control. The spell’s subject becomes
    aware of commands issued by that
    creature and can choose to act
    however she pleases, disregarding
    the would-be controller’s orders or
    going along with them in a pretense
    of obedience.
    Material Component: A scrap of
    tin.
    Last edited by Dudu; 2012-09-03 at 11:25 PM.
    Show

Requiem Macabre Doc

28. - Top - End - #118
    Titan in the Playground

Eustacio will buy the scroll of Disobedience (spending exactly all his money) and will talk with his friends:
    "i think a Globe of Spell Invulnerabilityspell would be good for us, even though I won't have the money for that, but one of you can try it"

(Eustacio is ready for battle. He'll help Mikosa with his evocation's spells and will rest for the day)
    Last edited by Chimaera; 2012-09-04 at 06:30 AM.

29. - Top - End - #119
    Ogre in the Playground

Tanstafall finds himself in a mix of worriness and calm.

He's worried because he dose not have all those many options to deal with the mesmers. Tanstafall only knows a fairly little number fo spells and most of them make nearly the same thing. He also does not have money to purchase usufull itens for the next battle.

On the other hand he's really not worried with the rays of stupidity. IF he is hit, tanstafal could still cast strong spells that deal a lot of damage. Also, he already made all the preparations he could.

The next battle, like the previous ones, will be fast and brutal. it will all be decided in only a few drastic moments.
    Playing:

30. - Top - End - #120

Andros faces the same problem as Trasta. As a undead, he believes anything but a cleric can do nothing to him. However, he knows too that a single unknow spell that turn he or his fellows agasit each other will certaly ruin his day. For the next battle, he plans to be as fast and deadly as ever.