New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,475 of 1475
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Random Places and Plots 5

Wine Tasting- Sponsored by The Discerning Eye

The next individual to arrive is one of the more controversial figures in the history of Inside, whose actions continue to affect the city to this day, through both Remnant and the organization he currently heads.

Ex-Emperor Vyrn arrives, dressed in what looks like a navy-colored and highly decorated military dress uniform.

Oddly, considering his infamous paranoia, the man doesn't seem to have brought any guards with him...the fact that he could call an airstrike on the place if he wanted to aside.
    Spoiler
    Show

by Happyturtle and Ashen Lilies

FFR Links:

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Barbarian in the Playground

Wine Tasting - Lenai +1

Arriving at the event she wasn't supposed to know about, Lenai is intent on crashing this little soiree in style. Clothed, for the first time since she's been in the Nexus, in something other than a thin layer of soil. Specifically she's made herself a surprisingly plush and flattering overcoat made from the furs of the booming saber-squirrel population her forest boasts these days. It may be sewn together with sinew, but it hugs her slim, toned body well and hides whatever she might be wearing or not beneath it.

She strolls right up to one of the guards with determination in her eyes, hiding her discomfort at being away from her forest carries, "I am here to watch the ceremonies, as one of the artists responsible for providing the main refreshment up for judgement." Cole may be with her if she's managed to coax him to come, since he is equally responsible for this and should take just as much of the credit.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Ogre in the Playground

[Pearhouse Manor - Natalie's Party]

"Ooh, those look really yummy." Salix has had some of the Applehills' food before despite not technically needing to eat. It's always delicious!

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Orc in the Playground

Pearhouse Manor

"I must thank them for giving these when I get back to GLoG. Or, um, go visit again." Natalie straps on the slingshot, and gives it a few tries unloaded to see how easy it is to shoot.

Natalie's very fond of all kinds of biscuits, so whilst she's probably eaten a fair few there probably isn't one she prefers over the others so long as they're home-baked by halflings. "I'll be sure to eat them later. But I think there's cake at some point."
    "Not for a while, though. You've got our presents to unwrap, yet." Natalie nods and waits for them to open.

The first is from her father; it's a day planner, and there's a notation made every Tuesday- 'Magic Lessons'. When Natalie notices, she runs over to hug her dad. The second is from her brother, and is a large book on mineralogy.

Wine Tasting

Defelent arrives. He's a red-skinned tiefling with stubby horns protruding from his forehead, black hair and a goatee waxed into a point. He's wearing loose black robes with a small two-tailed scorpion worked in silver thread embroidered onto it so it rests above his heart. He seems unarmed, and has in fact decided to leave his sentient mace at home. She's very hard to hide, given her empathic nature.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

5. - Top - End - #1475
    Bugbear in the Playground

Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2013-01-21 at 06:52 PM.