New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #751
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Default Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures: Team Rocket, v 0.1

Hm.
    Gerald looks for some people not training (any age), and decides to try and make friends with an ice-WOULD YOU STOP IT WITH THE ICE PICK BRAIN?! Stupid habits...
    "Um...h...hi. Name's Gerald, and, well, I was wondering if you could help me out. Looking to make some type boosters or weaponry for people here to cover medical bills, rock and fighting mostly. If I can find some water types to observe, maybe make one for Joe too. Know anyone interested? Or with a rhyhorn with a few pieces of horn that are loose? They're useful."
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2012-05-02 at 11:15 AM.

2. - Top - End - #752
    Firbolg in the Playground

Paul picks up the ball.

Thanks for the help. See ya around.

He heads out to the street, and brings out the new acquistion.

A play about you, huh? Guess if you have such a dramatic background we should name you Willy.

He sprays his new mon with a Potion.

(2d12+10)[22]

Now, let's head out to the store, little buddy. Going to bump you up, and replace the balls your stubborn butt broke.

He looks for a Pokemart on the Psychic side of town.

3. - Top - End - #753
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Eshkigal View Post
    Hm.
    Gerald looks for some people not training (any age), and decides to try and make friends with an ice-WOULD YOU STOP IT WITH THE ICE PICK BRAIN?! Stupid habits...
    "Um...h...hi. Name's Gerald, and, well, I was wondering if you could help me out. Looking to make some type boosters or weaponry for people here to cover medical bills, rock and fighting mostly. If I can find some water types to observe, maybe make one for Joe too. Know anyone interested? Or with a rhyhorn with a few pieces of horn that are loose? They're useful."
    The kids look at you with interest.

"Type boosters?"
    "What do those do?"
    "How much?"

Then one kid walks over, older than the rest, telling the others to shut up.

"Did you say Rhyhorn?" he says, releasing a small rhino Pokemon. "Will he work?"
    Props to Ceika for the new and improved avatar!

Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    Yeah, but Arcran is the GM. Can we be sure of anything?
    I always picture Arc as LE, with CE tendancies
    Quote Originally Posted by Espirit15
    Arc is a good GM. Evil, but a good GM

4. - Top - End - #754
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by hustlertwo View Post
    Paul picks up the ball.

Thanks for the help. See ya around.

He heads out to the street, and brings out the new acquistion.

A play about you, huh? Guess if you have such a dramatic background we should name you Willy.

He sprays his new mon with a Potion.

[roll0]

Now, let's head out to the store, little buddy. Going to bump you up, and replace the balls your stubborn butt broke.

He looks for a Pokemart on the Psychic side of town.
    The Sandshrew follow somewhat close behind, gladly accepting the healing, occasionaly bending over to tap the ground as if it is looking for something.

You soon find yourselves at the Pokemart, attendants waiting inside.

Show

5. - Top - End - #755

Hey there, had a couple requests. Looking for a few Pokeballs, six or so. And a TM of Bulldoze, if you have one available.

He looks at the Sandshrew.

And some fresh greens, if you have any. Got some Pokemon chow at my place, but this little guy is a fresh catch, might as well ease his transition into domestic life.

6. - Top - End - #756
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

"You know how an attack that is the same type as a pokemon is stronger? Type Boosters basically help other attacks that aren't the same type be just as strong. So a hitmonchan with fire punch and with a fire booster has a stronger fire punch. That's just an example, of course."
    Then the rhyhorn comes out.
    "Yes, it might..."
    He pulls out a magnifying glass and looks its central horn over, before putting it down and looking up.
    "Normally 1 grand, but for your help, you'll get base material price, um...what's your name? Would be helpful in making sure you get your discount. They cost 800 to make, so a couple hundred extra is just to help cover day to day expenses, sound fair to you all?"

7. - Top - End - #757
    Titan in the Playground

Hey there, had a couple requests. Looking for a few Pokeballs, six or so. And a TM of Bulldoze, if you have one available.

And some fresh greens, if you have any. Got some Pokemon chow at my place, but this little guy is a fresh catch, might as well ease his transition into domestic life.
    "1,200 for the balls, 1,200 for the TM with another 1,000 for instalation, and 25 for the food," the man says, pulling out the balls, and an additional white one.

"You know how an attack that is the same type as a pokemon is stronger? Type Boosters basically help other attacks that aren't the same type be just as strong. So a hitmonchan with fire punch and with a fire booster has a stronger fire punch. That's just an example, of course."
    "Yes, it might..."
    He pulls out a magnifying glass and looks its central horn over, before putting it down and looking up.
    "Normally 1 grand, but for your help, you'll get base material price, um...what's your name? Would be helpful in making sure you get your discount. They cost 800 to make, so a couple hundred extra is just to help cover day to day expenses, sound fair to you all?"
    "I'm Jordan," the kid says, shaking your hand.

"800 for each? That sounds great," the kid says. "Can you make a Poison type one?" the kid asks, looking at you with interest.

Show

8. - Top - End - #758
    Titan in the Playground

"1,200 for the balls, 1,200 for the TM with another 1,000 for instalation, and 25 for the food," the man says, pulling out the balls, and an additional white one.

"Yes, it might..."

"800 for each? That sounds great," the kid says. "Can you make a Poison type one?" the kid asks, looking at you with interest.

Show

9. - Top - End - #759
    Titan in the Playground

"Yes, it might..."

Show

10. - Top - End - #760
    Titan in the Playground

"Yes, it might..."

Show

11. - Top - End - #761
    Troll in the Playground

Romeo fully enters the house. He looks about, trying to see where he is supposed to go.

'Yup, seems like this is a game to her. We want her help then we'll need to find her, which is easier said than done. She could be anywhere. I'm up for trying. Are you going to come in and help me Ethan?'
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

12. - Top - End - #762
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

"I said one grand unless you supply materials from pokemon, as 800's the exact cost to make one and I have a remoraid who hatched early to care for and am low on cash to do so. Scales, shards of cast off armor, tufts of fur, stuff like that. But I can do poison. Can I see what I'm making it for to get measurements?"

13. - Top - End - #763

I think I know a guy who can use the medicine on him, so I'lll waive the installation fee.

He coughs up the ^2,450.

Thanks.

He goes out to the street and hands the Sandshrew the greens.

Enjoy, Willy.....whoa, not feeling too good here. When you finish your snack, I think we might head home and lie down for a-

Paul crumples to the ground before he can finish his statement. His mind whirls as he seems almost to reach out and touch the small creature before, though his hands remain stilled. The closeness Paul Ticker had always felt with Pokemon, even more than that of fellow people, was finally coming to a head as he learned the first steps to joining his mind with these creatures.

Though to passersby and his assembled Pokemon he seemed to have only been down only a split second, it was a new man who popped back up from that curbside. Full of vigor, and with a bit of a glimpse into a larger, more complex world.

Let's go to Sabrina's place, guys. Well, and Willy. I feel like having a little dustup.

Spoiler
    Show
    And that's Paul becoming a Mystic.

14. - Top - End - #764
    Titan in the Playground

Ethan walks in behind Romeo, searching for a light switch. If he finds one, he closes the door behind him. Hello?
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

15. - Top - End - #765

As he walks to the park looking for a match, Paul sends a message to Romeo.

Got a new Pokemon and a TM to use on it. I know you're interested in that sort of thing so I thought I would give you a chance to apply it. Meet me at the Psychic gym when you get a chance and we'll see what has to be done to boost him up.

16. - Top - End - #766
    Titan in the Playground

"I said one grand unless you supply materials from pokemon, as 800's the exact cost to make one and I have a remoraid who hatched early to care for and am low on cash to do so. Scales, shards of cast off armor, tufts of fur, stuff like that. But I can do poison. Can I see what I'm making it for to get measurements?"
    The kid grows hostile at that. "Just make it generic sized, OK? I'll pay a little extra for that?"

I think I know a guy who can use the medicine on him, so I'lll waive the installation fee.

He coughs up the ^2,450.

Thanks.

He goes out to the street and hands the Sandshrew the greens.

Enjoy, Willy.....whoa, not feeling too good here. When you finish your snack, I think we might head home and lie down for a-

Paul crumples to the ground before he can finish his statement. His mind whirls as he seems almost to reach out and touch the small creature before, though his hands remain stilled. The closeness Paul Ticker had always felt with Pokemon, even more than that of fellow people, was finally coming to a head as he learned the first steps to joining his mind with these creatures.

Though to passersby and his assembled Pokemon he seemed to have only been down only a split second, it was a new man who popped back up from that curbside. Full of vigor, and with a bit of a glimpse into a larger, more complex world.

Let's go to the park, guys. Well, and Willy. I feel like having a little dustup.

Spoiler
    Show
    And that's Paul becoming a Mystic.
    As you fall, the Sandshrew sees its chance. It dashes towards the side of the road, seeking the soft dirt.

Quote Originally Posted by MesiDoomstalker View Post
    Ethan walks in behind Romeo, searching for a light switch. If he finds one, he closes the door behind him. Hello?
    There is no response.

Show

17. - Top - End - #767
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

"Sorry, sorry!"
    His hand moves, and Sparky pokes him so it goes up instead of for a weapon.
    "I can do that. It can catch on things is all. 900 since you're helping me."

18. - Top - End - #768
    Titan in the Playground

"Sorry, sorry!"
    His hand moves, and Sparky pokes him so it goes up instead of for a weapon.
    "I can do that. It can catch on things is all. 900 since you're helping me."
    "Deal," the kid says.

Show

19. - Top - End - #769
    Titan in the Playground

Arte is playing with the concept of of spreading out the molecules of her body to pass through objects when a thought hits her. Prolios was at least waking up. Why not befriend him now, rather than go through the stress. If things start going bad, at least she was strong enough to control him right now. She shows him the image of a Gallade on the dex. That will be me! he happily thinks to her. More emotion. Good. He lies back down on the grass next to the bench and falls asleep. She lets Aquilla out, and he perches on the back rest. Things were please fly tranquil.
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

20. - Top - End - #770

Paul recalls the Sandshrew, as well as all his other Pokemon save for Buck, sends the message and walks to the Psychic gym to look for a battle with one of Sabrina's underlings.

21. - Top - End - #771
    Troll in the Playground

'Okay Copycat! You haven't told us to get out, so I'll assume this is some sort of challenge. Unless you tell me to get out, I'm coming to look for you.'

Provided she did not infact protest, Romeo would look for the stairs. 'Ethan, I'll take up-stairs, you take down-stairs.'
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

22. - Top - End - #772
    Titan in the Playground

Splitting up? How cliche. Fine, if I must. I'll search the ground floor.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

23. - Top - End - #773
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    Arte is playing with the concept of of spreading out the molecules of her body to pass through objects when a thought hits her. Prolios was at least waking up. Why not befriend him now, rather than go through the stress. If things start going bad, at least she was strong enough to control him right now. She shows him the image of a Gallade on the dex. That will be me! he happily thinks to her. More emotion. Good. He lies back down on the grass next to the bench and falls asleep. She lets Aquilla out, and he perches on the back rest. Things were please fly tranquil.
    You manage to sit in piece on the benches for quite awhile, simply enjoying the day. After about half an hour you hear a voice behind you.

"Hey," a kid says, creeping up behind you and sitting by you on the bench. "Wanna battle?" he says, but doesn't pull out a Pokeball. Instead he pulls out a stack of cards with shiny pictures of Pokemon. "You can use some of my cards," he says, leaning in. This kid apparently has no concept of a personal bubble.

Paul recalls the Sandshrew, as well as all his other Pokemon save for Buck, sends the message and walks to the Psychic gym to look for a battle with one of Sabrina's underlings.
    Soon enough you find yourself at the Gym. The Psychics there give you dissaproving looks, but soon enough you manage to find yourself a battle. An older man who sent out a small Pokemon in black. It attempts to blast Buck with some sort of Psychic force, but it has no effect, leaving the Pokemon puzzled.

{table]|A|B|C|D|E|F|G|H|I|J
    1|||||Go|||||
    2||||||||||
    3||||||||||
    4||||||||||
    5||||||||||
    6||||||||||
    7||||||||||
    8||||||||||
    9||||||||||
    10|||||Bu|||||[/table]

Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict View Post
    'Okay Copycat! You haven't told us to get out, so I'll assume this is some sort of challenge. Unless you tell me to get out, I'm coming to look for you.'

Provided she did not infact protest, Romeo would look for the stairs. 'Ethan, I'll take up-stairs, you take down-stairs.'
    Splitting up? How cliche. Fine, if I must. I'll search the ground floor.
    As soon as Romeo has gone up a few stairs a barrier seperates the two of you, leaving Romeo upstairs and Ethan downstairs.

Ethan is likley able to discern that this is a Light Screen.

Gerald
    The kid hands you ^800. "You get the rest when I get the Type Shifter."
    Last edited by Arcran; 2012-05-02 at 07:25 PM.

Show

24. - Top - End - #774

Go on, Buck. Prep 'em for the big smackeroo.

Buck boogies over to E-4 and Leers at his psychic foe.

(1d20)[20]

25. - Top - End - #775
    Titan in the Playground

Ethan frowns. A Light Screen won't hurt us. But now we are seperated for good. Its a Light Screen. We can't pass through it, but it won't last forever. Just go ahead and search the upstairs. Ethan releases Ollie. Hey buddy, do you think you can find someone for me? Ollie hops around excitedly before starting to sniff all around. While Ollie sniffs, Ethan tries to find the kitchen.

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20)[2]
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

26. - Top - End - #776
    Troll in the Playground

'Gotcha Ethan. I don't think we are in danger yet. She could easily have hurt us if she wanted to. This is part of her little game and I have to admit, I'm enjoying it.'

Romeo and Elly try and track the girl down.

Spoiler
    Show
    Romeo perception [roll]1d20+[/roll]
    Elly tracking (1d20)[18]

27. - Top - End - #777
    Troll in the Playground

Romeo perception: (1d20+2)[11]

28. - Top - End - #778
    Titan in the Playground

Go on, Buck. Prep 'em for the big smackeroo.

Buck boogies over to E-4 and Leers at his psychic foe.

[roll0]
    {table]|A|B|C|D|E|F|G|H|I|J
    1||||||||||
    2||||||||||
    3|||||Go|||||
    4|||||Bu|||||
    5||||||||||
    6||||||||||
    7||||||||||
    8||||||||||
    9||||||||||
    10||||||||||[/table]

The Pokemon rushes Buck, attempting to bash it with a tiny fist that simply bounces off against Buck's thick hide.

Ethan frowns. A Light Screen won't hurt us. But now we are seperated for good. Its a Light Screen. We can't pass through it, but it won't last forever. Just go ahead and search the upstairs. Ethan releases Ollie. Hey buddy, do you think you can find someone for me? Ollie hops around excitedly before starting to sniff all around. While Ollie sniffs, Ethan tries to find the kitchen.

Spoiler
    Show
    [roll0]
    Soon enough you find the kitchen. It seems empty and you begin to search it. Olly doesn't find anything with his smelling. You open one of the cabinets, and a small pink puffball of a Pokemon that you identify as Jigglypuff walks out.

Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict View Post
    'Gotcha Ethan. I don't think we are in danger yet. She could easily have hurt us if she wanted to. This is part of her little game and I have to admit, I'm enjoying it.'

Romeo and Elly try and track the girl down.

Spoiler
    Show
    Romeo perception [roll]1d20+[/roll]
    Elly tracking [roll0]
    Elly races upstairs, heading straight down the hallway. Soon enough you find yourselves in a bedroom with a large number of Pokemon dolls, their plastic eyes following you around the room. The room seems childish, playful, not somewhere you'd expect somebody as famous as the Copycat to sleep.

Elly is growling at one doll in particular, a small, dark, and dirty one lying in the corner.

Show

29. - Top - End - #779
    Titan in the Playground

Ethan jumps back, surprised. He wasn't expecting the puff ball, especially not in the kitchen cabinets. He quickly scans the mon, and then tries to see if its ok.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

30. - Top - End - #780
    Titan in the Playground

Ethan jumps back, surprised. He wasn't expecting the puff ball, especially not in the kitchen cabinets. He quickly scans the mon, and then tries to see if its ok.
    The Jigglypuff seems fine; happy and healthy in fact. It yawns widly, causing you to become drowsy. It starts to hum happily, waddling across the kitchen to open a cabinet.

Show