New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2035363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,350 of 1488
  1. - Top - End - #1321
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Pokemon Tabletop Adventures: Team Rocket, v 0.1

Paul pats the Kakuna. We'll get you there, buddy. We'll get you there. Don't stress yourself.

2. - Top - End - #1322
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Sparky watches Hardcase, and swings over to his head. She crawls down, and looks in his eyes.
    "Tik."
    She gently pats his head with a claw, and nuzzles close. Maybe the mind...maybe you just couldn't try to force it. Maybe you just had to let things flow naturally.

3. - Top - End - #1323
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Eshkigal View Post
    Sparky watches Hardcase, and swings over to his head. She crawls down, and looks in his eyes.
    "Tik."
    She gently pats his head with a claw, and nuzzles close. Maybe the mind...maybe you just couldn't try to force it. Maybe you just had to let things flow naturally.
    The Kakuna starts shaking again. He's close, really close. Maybe one last little push?
    Props to Ceika for the new and improved avatar!

Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    Yeah, but Arcran is the GM. Can we be sure of anything?
    I always picture Arc as LE, with CE tendancies
    Quote Originally Posted by Espirit15
    Arc is a good GM. Evil, but a good GM

4. - Top - End - #1324
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

She gives a strange little peck, like what she'd seen humans do with their weird mandibles.

5. - Top - End - #1325
    Titan in the Playground

After passing through the gate Ethan stops the group. I'll do it here, so the chance of ambush will be minimal while I talk it out with her.

Ethan releases Mjolnir and Ollie as well as having Simulacra go back to regular form. He then releases Quartz around the 4 of them, trying to look as friendly as possible. Hello friend. Don't be scared your among family. Ollie grins at the rock, while Sim transform into a much happier version of Quartz and Mjolnir buzzes happily.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

6. - Top - End - #1326
    Titan in the Playground

Artemis rolls her eyes. Ah, my man... she thinks sarcastically. She lets out Diluvium, who floats silently by her. "Why do all of my catches seem to have no emotions?" Aquilla squawks at the Castform, but he remains motionless.
    After the group is in order, she follows them off, watching for possible catches. When they leave the town, she lets out Prolios as well.
    (1d100)[7]
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

7. - Top - End - #1327

Hardcase, just remember I'm only doing this for your own good. Be the bee she wants you to be. Yah!

Paul hauls off and slaps the Kakuna in the back of its head. Hard.

8. - Top - End - #1328
    Troll in the Playground

Romeo scans Elly with his dex, and gets an idea.

'Elly, see Ollie over there? Your stud muffin? Trace his Pick-up ability for me, will ya?'

The yellow lines on the Umbreon flash.

'Umm, I'll assume it worked? Well, We can see after the next fight.'

He then lets Luna out to walk beside him, and carries the new baby Puck in his arms.
    "The advantage of fighting your clone is you know EXACTLY what will make him feel guilty. That's also how Catholicism beats up so many ninjas." - Christopher Hastings, Dr McNinja

9. - Top - End - #1329
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MesiDoomstalker View Post
    After passing through the gate Ethan stops the group. I'll do it here, so the chance of ambush will be minimal while I talk it out with her.

Ethan releases Mjolnir and Ollie as well as having Simulacra go back to regular form. He then releases Quartz around the 4 of them, trying to look as friendly as possible. Hello friend. Don't be scared your among family. Ollie grins at the rock, while Sim transform into a much happier version of Quartz and Mjolnir buzzes happily.
    The Geodude spins around, looking at the group of you, then unleashes a powerful bellow directed at you.

Quote Originally Posted by hustlertwo View Post
    Hardcase, just remember I'm only doing this for your own good. Be the bee she wants you to be. Yah!

Paul hauls off and slaps the Kakuna in the back of its head. Hard.
    The Kakuna chitters in rage, then shakes once more. Sparky jumps off the Kakauna in shock, skittering away.

The shell bends and bulges, then bursts as two large needles erupt from the side, thin arms connecting them. The shell elongates, forming two body sections. The top of the shell splits from the others, creating a head. Two wings burst from the back, fluttering violently. The shell dissapears, and the transformation is complete. In front of you floats a newly emerged Beedrill, body still slick with cacoonic fluids. It floats up to your eye level, massive needle pricking your chest.

Spoiler
    Show
    Congrats, you now have a Beedrill.

Hardcase learned Poison Sting!
    Hardcase learned String Shot!
    Hardcase learned Fury Attack!
    Last edited by Arcran; 2012-05-13 at 11:15 PM.

Show

10. - Top - End - #1330
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

And once again Sparky makes her way up onto his head, and gives a gentle chitter as she pats his head. You wanted to evolve. It was the final push.

11. - Top - End - #1331

Paul ignores the potential danger and embraces his Beedrill. Hardcase! You did it! I knew you could, buddy. Sparky's gonna be thrilled. We'll have to get you two crazy kids together again tonight.

How do you feel after that? Hungry? Needing a rest? Let me know, anything you want is yours. I'm so proud of you, Hardcase. Reminds me why being a trainer is just the best damn thing in the world.

12. - Top - End - #1332
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Eshkigal View Post
    And once again Sparky makes her way up onto his head, and gives a gentle chitter as she pats his head. You wanted to evolve. It was the final push.
    Paul ignores the potential danger and embraces his Beedrill. Hardcase! You did it! I knew you could, buddy. Sparky's gonna be thrilled. We'll have to get you two crazy kids together again tonight.

How do you feel after that? Hungry? Needing a rest? Let me know, anything you want is yours. I'm so proud of you, Hardcase. Reminds me why being a trainer is just the best damn thing in the world.
    The Beedrill just floats awkwardly for a second as you embrace it, before awkwardly wrapping it's stingers around your back.

Want food, it says simply, looking up at Sparky and chittering happily.

Show

13. - Top - End - #1333
    Titan in the Playground

Ethan calmly wipes a bit of dirt that served as the rocks saliva from his face. Ethan draws in a deep breath before screaming right back at the rocks face as loud and as long as he could. Ollie joined in, letting out a surprisingly loud trumpet. Mjolnir tries to join in but just buzzes slightly louder and Sim mimics Quartz bellow right back.

Now listen here you softy! I'm trying to be nice and welcome you into our family but all you've been doing is whining like a baby! You have 2 choices. Sit there and act like a soft little crying baby or toughen up and join the family. His speech is bellowed at the top of his lungs, less then a foot away from the rock's face for emphasis and effect.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

14. - Top - End - #1334
    Titan in the Playground

Ethan calmly wipes a bit of dirt that served as the rocks saliva from his face. Ethan draws in a deep breath before screaming right back at the rocks face as loud and as long as he could. Ollie joined in, letting out a surprisingly loud trumpet. Mjolnir tries to join in but just buzzes slightly louder and Sim mimics Quartz bellow right back.

Now listen here you softy! I'm trying to be nice and welcome you into our family but all you've been doing is whining like a baby! You have 2 choices. Sit there and act like a soft little crying baby or toughen up and join the family. His speech is bellowed at the top of his lungs, less then a foot away from the rock's face for emphasis and effect.
    The Geodude slaps you in the face, then bellows loudly.

You might be imagining it, but it seems like your other Pokemon are laughing.

Show

15. - Top - End - #1335
    Titan in the Playground

Arte laughs. "You want someone trained to deal with this to help you, or do you want to be smacked again?"

Show

16. - Top - End - #1336

Paul pulls out a serving of the greens from the Pokemart and hands them to Hardcase. He looks at Ethan and Quartz as he wipes away some of the gunk from the Beedrill's chitin.

Not so long ago that was us. We've come pretty far, I suppose. I don't know why I was chosen to have this power to commune with Pokemon, but I'm glad it happened. Helped me realize you guys are what's important. Now to get stronger, so we can complete the job and I can afford to treat you and the others the way you deserve.

17. - Top - End - #1337
    Titan in the Playground

No, I'm fine for now.

Ethan smacks the geodude right back with his mecha-arm. I can slap you too.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

18. - Top - End - #1338
    Titan in the Playground

"Let us know if you change your mind. Paul and I are both trained in breaking disobedient 'mons." She leans against a rock and continues watching the trees for wilds before turning to Prolios. Guess you could have been worse. Could have been like Quartz. You just don't want to do anything. Still, I've found out how to motivate you at times.

Show

19. - Top - End - #1339
    Titan in the Playground

Paul pulls out a serving of the greens from the Pokemart and hands them to Hardcase. He looks at Ethan and Quartz as he wipes away some of the gunk from the Beedrill's chitin.

Not so long ago that was us. We've come pretty far, I suppose. I don't know why I was chosen to have this power to commune with Pokemon, but I'm glad it happened. Helped me realize you guys are what's important. Now to get stronger, so we can complete the job and I can afford to treat you and the others the way you deserve.
    The Kakuna seems to be happy about this and unwraps his stingers, floating a bit aways.

Friend.

No, I'm fine for now.

Ethan smacks the geodude right back with his mecha-arm. I can slap you too.
    The Geodude slaps your right back, almost taking you to the ground.

Show

20. - Top - End - #1340
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Gerald watches the back and forth between Sparky and Hardcase with a sense of happiness and a little sadness. On the one hand, she was happy, and had a mate that would help her make a large family, and more joltik was always a good thing. On the other hand, she wouldn't be around him as much, and that was a new thing for him, really. Meanwhile, Sparky nuzzles her large bee, chittering back at a quieter pitch in the same tone.

21. - Top - End - #1341
    Titan in the Playground

Well thats going to get us nowhere. He really didn't want to ask for help. He thought he could do this. But apperently not. He sighs heavily.

Paul, Artemis. Do either of you have any insights? I'm at a loss for once. he says annoyance with himself thick in his voice.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

22. - Top - End - #1342
    Titan in the Playground

Artemis pops her back and gets up. "Nice speech, but you're leaving it other options, and its stronger than you still, even with that arm." She walks over to the rock type. To heavy for her to fling around, sadly. Could hold back its fists though. She does so and gets right in Quartz's face. "You know, your trainer has been very polite to you. Offered you food, wanted to treat you like family, but rather than accept this, you waste it. You spit in his face and act like a child." She picks up the Geodude by its arms, which were currently being held behind its back. So that's why he asked me for some help. Now you can behave, and I'll let you go. Or, you can continue to be a brat and I practice hammer throwing you at trees. Or maybe shot-put... Been a while since I did either. First place in girl's division in my senior year for both. Might miss and toss you into a lake by accident. That would suck. But its up to you. Shape up or living shot-put.

Show

23. - Top - End - #1343

I'll be glad to have a chat with Quartz, but might be best to save it for when we aren't at the mercy of the wilds. He's in a bit of a resistant mood from the look of him, and I can't afford to try too many times.

24. - Top - End - #1344
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    Artemis pops her back and gets up. "Nice speech, but you're leaving it other options, and its stronger than you still, even with that arm." She walks over to the rock type. To heavy for her to fling around, sadly. Could hold back its fists though. She does so and gets right in Quartz's face. "You know, your trainer has been very polite to you. Offered you food, wanted to treat you like family, but rather than accept this, you waste it. You spit in his face and act like a child." She picks up the Geodude by its arms, which were currently being held behind its back. So that's why he asked me for some help. Now you can behave, and I'll let you go. Or, you can continue to be a brat and I practice hammer throwing you at trees. Or maybe shot-put... Been a while since I did either. First place in girl's division in my senior year for both. Might miss and toss you into a lake by accident. That would suck. But its up to you. Shape up or living shot-put.
    The Geodude squirms in fear, trying to reach the ground again. It seems a lot less likely to slap somebody at the moment.

Show

25. - Top - End - #1345
    Titan in the Playground

Works every time. She lets his arms go. "Now behave."

Show

26. - Top - End - #1346
    Titan in the Playground

That's better. Ethan retrieves some spicy Pokemon Food from his satchel and offers it to the rock. He had to be hungry. Now, will you join our family?
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

27. - Top - End - #1347
    Titan in the Playground

That's better. Ethan retrieves some spicy Pokemon Food from his satchel and offers it to the rock. He had to be hungry. Now, will you join our family?
    The Geodude snatches the food from your hand and greedily stuffs his face with it.

Show

28. - Top - End - #1348
    Titan in the Playground

Wonderful. Welcome to the family Quartz. Ollie trumpets, Mjolnir, buzzes and Sim morphs from one form to another before going back to fedora form. Much appreciated Artemis. I'm ready to go searching Ethan retrieves his pad and sets the pokeradar to 50m after donning Sim.
    Last edited by MesiDoomstalker; 2012-05-14 at 08:32 AM.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

29. - Top - End - #1349
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Once they get moving, Gerald pulls out his dex and watches the recently installed radar for movement, noting relative placement of friendlies, toolkit ready to swing.

30. - Top - End - #1350
    Titan in the Playground

"Not a problem. Just mention shot put if he acts up again." She returns to her original spot.

Show