New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232439 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #391
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [FWM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread X

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Near the Mountains
    Aero sighed.
    "Looks like we're gonna hafta kill a few more to get out of here...any idea where you two are headed?" he asked as he helped Aisis move forward again.
    Just as Aisis stands up, then responds:
    "To the East, someone we know went that way" she points the road.

The party seems to get near and one of them to get a suspicious glimpse, but then as he approaches to look, the flowing grass moves towards him and he suddenly falls into the grass, the rest of the party rush there and round up on the spot, then attack, though whatever it is, it's still hidden in the grass.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

2. - Top - End - #392

Near the Mountains
    "Guess I'll stay with you two till you reach a town you're happy with then. I can't very well let such young kids wander alone..."
    He continues forward, still helping Aisis.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

3. - Top - End - #393

Near the Mountains
    "Guess I'll stay with you two till you reach a town you're happy with then. I can't very well let such young kids wander alone..."
    He continues forward, still helping Aisis.
    ((actually, Aisis's a 19-ish mare, just saying in case you though she was younger and you called her a "kid" too cuz of that ))

They walk through the border between the plains and the mountains, gradually getting closer to the road, the party they left are still struggling with something over the place.

As they get closed to the road, they can see the path that goes into the mountains blocked off by some pretty large boulders, but behind the some smoke can be seen, and below them some broken wooden planks and splinters, and what looks like a broken arrow. The road is already full of grass on the sides, the middle has some tall grass but the stone slabs are still visible. When they are already on the road, Aisis points to the East.

"Over there.... That's the way he went last time we seen him" She winces cuz of her chest wound once.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #394
    Dwarf in the Playground

Some spices got into the Agrabuck Fennec's nose.

Don't sneeze... Don't sneeze... Don't sneeze... Ah, there we go. That was a close one.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

5. - Top - End - #395
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    "I should go to the infirmary then, and see what I can do. If you need a temporary lookout, don't hesitate to call me in." With that he heads towards the hospital-equivalent, conspicuously leaving his cloak with Tyrol.
    Tyrol blinked and watched Taylor stalk off. "Sir! You forgot your cloak!" he called out at the departing unicorn.

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    He seems pretty shaken at first, then pretty decided.
    "Well count me in for help! I'd be glad to stop anypony that tries to do that again!"
    Snowflake smiled. "I'm sure the captain would be glad to hear it." She paused awkwardly for a moment. "So... um... how are you liking Bridle Shores?"

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Alarm bells started to ring loudly in Lone Star's head. Uh, somewhere between sister and friend. He responded slowly.

He was quiet for a moment, then added, But I spent about six years in an extremely submissive state where I basically did whatever anyone told me to do, and we met during that time while she was... uh... ok I'll just come out and say it - we've had sex but she's just my friend now.

Hay Bale at that exact moment

Hay Bale was trying on a corset, but she suddenly stopped. My awkwardness sense is tingling!
    Esmeralda stared at Lone Star in surprise. Of all the juicy things she had expected to hear, Lone Star being a literal subby was one of the last thing she expected. "... That's rather interesting. So what happened after six years?"

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Gearstride's ears hit a shade of red. "Lieutenant, it wasn't your fault..."
    Silverpine shook his head gently. "Yes, it was. Had we stuck to safer ground, we wouldn't have met the accident that we did."
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-05-06 at 08:43 PM.

6. - Top - End - #396

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Snowflake smiled. "I'm sure the captain would be glad to hear it." She paused awkwardly for a moment. "So... um... how are you liking Bridle Shores?"
    He rubs his head
    "Seems pretty pleasant to me, kinda a change from doing small farm labor or training for the whole day like back at home, kind of a new thing to me, interesting and nice at the same time"
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #397
    Titan in the Playground

Esmeralda stared at Lone Star in surprise. Of all the juicy things she had expected to hear, Lone Star being a literal subby was one of the last thing she expected. "... That's rather interesting. So what happened after six years?"
    I met Rose Bolt and had the first relationship in all my life that didn't look akin to slavery. Granted, she was a deranged, mass-murdering psychopath but she was pretty. He replied, drinking. If you meant to ask what happened to stop me from aforementioned enslavement, Moon Blossom found me at her door with a knife in my flank, another two in my barrel, a third in my back right leg and a broken Food's here!

Cue the first bout of omnomnom.

((Would you believe that I had the image of Lone Star with three or four knives in him in his backstory ever since i first thought up his therapist? Would you further believe that this is the first time i decided where precisely the knives were? ))
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2012-05-06 at 09:18 PM.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

8. - Top - End - #398
    Ettin in the Playground

He rubs his head
    "Seems pretty pleasant to me, kinda a change from doing small farm labor or training for the whole day like back at home, kind of a new thing to me, interesting and nice at the same time"
    Snowflake laughed softly. It was a pleasant laugh, melodic and graceful. "It is, isn't it? I think we're known as the centre of oddball Equestria. Too many interesting characters passed through here. Most stayed."

I met Rose Bolt and had the first relationship in all my life that didn't look akin to slavery. Granted, she was a deranged, mass-murdering psychopath but she was pretty. He replied, drinking. If you meant to ask what happened to stop me from aforementioned enslavement, Moon Blossom found me at her door with a knife in my flank, another two in my barrel, a third in my back right leg and a broken Food's here!

Cue the first bout of omnomnom.

((Would you believe that I had the image of Lone Star with three or four knives in him in his backstory ever since i first thought up his therapist? Would you further believe that this is the first time i decided where precisely the knives were? ))
    (Not surprising. )

Esmeralda listened intently, steadily growing more and more fascinated with her enigmatic coltfriend. If anything, it made Lone Star all the more attractive to her, though Icy might find it hard to accept. She blinked as her salad was shoved in front of her, together with the juice. Seeing as Lone Star already started (messily), she picked up her own fork and started digging in as well.

9. - Top - End - #399
    Ogre in the Playground

Tyrol blinked and watched Taylor stalk off. "Sir! You forgot your cloak!" he called out at the departing unicorn.
    He stops and turns his head, grinning. "I know."

--

When Taylor enters the infirmary, it is quietly, so as not to disturb patients or the conversing pair, and begins a non-invasive eye-to-wound checkup on those who are unconcious or not conversing, again to avoid spoiling the conversation.

When he's finished with that, he starts a quiet conversation with the resident nurse or what-have-you, going something like this:

"What's their status? What kind of injuries aren't apparent? Any unusual circumstances? What's been tried to improve their conditions? Would you mind if I magically sped up the rejuvination process by, say, a couple of weeks?"
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

10. - Top - End - #400

Snowflake laughed softly. It was a pleasant laugh, melodic and graceful. "It is, isn't it? I think we're known as the centre of oddball Equestria. Too many interesting characters passed through here. Most stayed."
    Her laugh makes him smile.
    "Well, I guess there had to be a reason for the attacks too, interest sometimes atracts trouble, I guess guards aren't very bored then, are you?"
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-05-06 at 10:34 PM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #401
    Titan in the Playground

(Not surprising. )

Esmeralda listened intently, steadily growing more and more fascinated with her enigmatic coltfriend. If anything, it made Lone Star all the more attractive to her, though Icy might find it hard to accept. She blinked as her salad was shoved in front of her, together with the juice. Seeing as Lone Star already started (messily), she picked up her own fork and started digging in as well.
    (No. No it isn't. But it might be surprising that sleeping with Hay Bale was something i made up on the spot )

Lone Star ate his food in an incredibly messy manner... all the while stealing glances at his fillyfriend's beautiful form. And glaring daggers swords at colts (and mares) he saw checking her out.

It struck him that he'd known Esmeralda for almost her entire existence. It was... a little eerie, now that he thought about it. He knew pretty much everything about her life, save what Icy did before Es emerged... but he still felt that hunger for naughty, naughty knowledge of her past, her friends, her...

So what did you do while I was gone? He asked, unabashedly admiring her beauty.

...Eh, good enough.

Extended Sig

12. - Top - End - #402
    Ettin in the Playground

--

When Taylor enters the infirmary, it is quietly, so as not to disturb patients or the conversing pair, and begins a non-invasive eye-to-wound checkup on those who are unconcious or not conversing, again to avoid spoiling the conversation.

When he's finished with that, he starts a quiet conversation with the resident nurse or what-have-you, going something like this:

"What's their status? What kind of injuries aren't apparent? Any unusual circumstances? What's been tried to improve their conditions? Would you mind if I magically sped up the rejuvination process by, say, a couple of weeks?"
    (To prevent me from RP-ing all this, perhaps someone else could take this NPC?)

Her laugh makes him smile.
    "Well, I guess there had to be a reason for the attacks too, interest sometimes atracts trouble, I guess guards aren't very bored then, are you?"
    Snowflake notices the strange unicorn wandering in through the room, though her attention soon shifted back to Luka. She smiled a little again. "Yeah, I guess so. There are times when I wish we were bored. That would mean the town is safe."

(No. No it isn't. But it might be surprising that sleeping with Hay Bale was something i made up on the spot )

Lone Star ate his food in an incredibly messy manner... all the while stealing glances at his fillyfriend's beautiful form. And glaring daggers swords at colts (and mares) he saw checking her out.

It struck him that he'd known Esmeralda for almost her entire existence. It was... a little eerie, now that he thought about it. He knew pretty much everything about her life, save what Icy did before Es emerged... but he still felt that hunger for naughty, naughty knowledge of her past, her friends, her...

So what did you do while I was gone? He asked, unabashedly admiring her beauty.

...Eh, good enough.
    Esmeralda looked up from her food with an amused smirk. She definitely noticed his roving eyes and wriggled a little for his benefit. "You're going to have to be more specific. If you're talking about a few days prior, Icy was doing most of the driving, spending her time nursing an entranced Fox Trot. Oh and making out, of course."

13. - Top - End - #403
    Troll in the Playground

Silverpine shook his head gently. "Yes, it was. Had we stuck to safer ground, we wouldn't have met the accident that we did."
    Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Mach really didn't want to restart the wistful love-lorn drama, but it seems to have happened. He looks around awkwardly before stating, "That's good... I think..."

After a moment he perks up trying to change the subject. "Well I suppose you'll ah, be wanting to get back to your own med bay."
    Unfortunately for Mach, wistful love-lorn drama seems to have been on the menu. She bit down her lip in exasperation. "Shut up lieutenant, it wasn't your fault, how dare you rob me of the blame."

14. - Top - End - #404
    Titan in the Playground

--

(To prevent me from RP-ing all this, perhaps someone else could take this NPC?)
    (Since Sandy's just waiting around, I can take on a bit of the load)

Taylor managed to get the attention of the current nurse on-call, a unicorn with a pale yellow coat. She holds up a hoof to stop the questions mid-barrage. "Slow down, sir. If you have any questions, direct them to the secretary outside. That's what she's there for. At least, that's what she's supposed to be there for..." She shoots a dirty look towards said secretary, who was currently far too busy catching up on her magazines to pay attention. "And besides; the guardponies aren't taking visitors now."
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

15. - Top - End - #405
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    (Since Sandy's just waiting around, I can take on a bit of the load)

Taylor managed to get the attention of the current nurse on-call, a unicorn with a pale yellow coat. She holds up a hoof to stop the questions mid-barrage. "Slow down, sir. If you have any questions, direct them to the secretary outside. That's what she's there for. At least, that's what she's supposed to be there for..." She shoots a dirty look towards said secretary, who was currently far too busy catching up on her magazines to pay attention. "And besides; the guardponies aren't taking visitors now."
    "I'm afraid this isn't a social visit, ma'am. I'll respect the sanctity of the rooms as per your request, but if there's anything I can do, consider me on-call." With that he goes back to the unrestricted waiting room (or what-have-you), sits, and, well, waits.
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

16. - Top - End - #406
    Titan in the Playground

Esmeralda looked up from her food with an amused smirk. She definitely noticed his roving eyes and wriggled a little for his benefit. "You're going to have to be more specific. If you're talking about a few days prior, Icy was doing most of the driving, spending her time nursing an entranced Fox Trot. Oh and making out, of course."
    Ah yeah, that's... uh... He'd stopped eating when she started to wriggle.

((Writing a perverted moron is killing my brain cells.))

Extended Sig

17. - Top - End - #407
    Titan in the Playground

"I'm afraid this isn't a social visit, ma'am. I'll respect the sanctity of the rooms as per your request, but if there's anything I can do, consider me on-call." With that he goes back to the unrestricted waiting room (or what-have-you), sits, and, well, waits.
    "Wait, hold up a second." The unicorn trotted to the doorway in front of him, keeping him in the hall outside the rooms. "Are you saying you've got some sort of medical training? As in actual, not-faked medical training?" She eyed him (and his non-medic cutie mark) suspiciously.

18. - Top - End - #408
    Titan in the Playground

"I might consider sending a field research team to go study that place, perhaps it shares similarities to the Evergreen Forest,"
    He took a another sip of his scotch and gestured for Astrid to scribble down that thought on her little notepad.
    "You probably won't find much of any real use at this point. Maybe the remnants of the cocoon since I didn't consider that worth disposing." She says, now thinking that that little oversight may have been a rather major oversight, and that's kind of visible on her face. "...I've been a little sloppy."

19. - Top - End - #409
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    "You probably won't find much of any real use at this point. Maybe the remnants of the cocoon since I didn't consider that worth disposing." She says, now thinking that that little oversight may have been a rather major oversight, and that's kind of visible on her face. "...I've been a little sloppy."

"Mmmm, I think I'll take a second opinion on that,"
    He winked and smirked as he looked at his empty glass. "Hmmm....could I get some...I think I'll have water right now."

20. - Top - End - #410
    Titan in the Playground

"Mmmm, I think I'll take a second opinion on that,"
    He winked and smirked as he looked at his empty glass. "Hmmm....could I get some...I think I'll have water right now."
    A kinda hot looking waitress pony got Balboa a nice glass of ice water. "So, anything I can do to help you?" she asked, mostly looking for business opportunities.

21. - Top - End - #411
    Ettin in the Playground

Ah yeah, that's... uh... He'd stopped eating when she started to wriggle.

((Writing a perverted moron is killing my brain cells.))
    (Success? )

Esmeralda let out a short laugh as Lone Star's expression. "Liking what you see?" she teased, poking his snout. "Plenty more where that came from." Her expression sobered a little, though she kept her amused smirk. "Pray continue."

22. - Top - End - #412
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    A kinda hot looking waitress pony got Balboa a nice glass of ice water. "So, anything I can do to help you?" she asked, mostly looking for business opportunities.
    He got a little distracted by the kinda hot looking waitress for a second before Astrid cleared her throat to get Balboa's attention. He glanced at her and then at Mystic. "Right...yes, actually, I may have a nice...task for you, one suited to be heard in a more private place." He was mostly referring to Mystic's servants as he trusted the four he brought with him.

23. - Top - End - #413
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    "Wait, hold up a second." The unicorn trotted to the doorway in front of him, keeping him in the hall outside the rooms. "Are you saying you've got some sort of medical training? As in actual, not-faked medical training?" She eyed him (and his non-medic cutie mark) suspiciously.
    He holds up his left forehoof which (from trotting through some brush recently) has a new cut on it. Without even blinking, his horn flashes and the cut mends instantly. And all of this without the slightest change in expression. "And I've been doing it manually for longer."

24. - Top - End - #414

Snowflake notices the strange unicorn wandering in through the room, though her attention soon shifted back to Luka. She smiled a little again. "Yeah, I guess so. There are times when I wish we were bored. That would mean the town is safe."
    He notices him too, though he decides to ignore him, at least partially
    "But if you get bored then you could do some training, it sometimes becomes pretty interesting, like when I was younger, I couldn't drive magic into my sword, and when I did, It flashed really bright for a second, though it got me so exhausted I fell asleep right there and dad had to carry me back home"
    He chuckles a bit.
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-05-07 at 06:50 AM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #415
    Titan in the Playground

(Success? )

Esmeralda let out a short laugh as Lone Star's expression. "Liking what you see?" she teased, poking his snout. "Plenty more where that came from." Her expression sobered a little, though she kept her amused smirk. "Pray continue."
    Lone Star shook himself, then rubbed his temples. Ah, right... um... where was I?

Extended Sig

26. - Top - End - #416
    Titan in the Playground

He holds up his left forehoof which (from trotting through some brush recently) has a new cut on it. Without even blinking, his horn flashes and the cut mends instantly. And all of this without the slightest change in expression. "And I've been doing it manually for longer."
    The nurse held his hoof and examined it closely. "Hmm. Looks solid enough. No scarring. No traces of blood. Not bad." She let it go and glanced back up at Taylor. "If you want to help; fine. We're always short-hooved here anyway. We've done all we can for the guardponies, though you're welcome to take a look. But I'll be keeping a close eye on you. Any sign of funny business, and I'll personally make sure you're our next patient, got it?"

[Sandy - The Cirrus Galley]

The morning was still quiet. Sandy had wheeled himself to the galley for his usual morning toast, but the food just sat in a lump in his stomach. It was maddening, not being able to at least keep his hooves busy at a time like this. If only Sunny were here to clear him, or Rainbow here to give him the okay...but no use dwelling on it. He was throwing away his trash, preparing to head back to the bridge and run his 57th diagnostics check when something in the can caught his eye. His horn lit up, and he hovered out the empty bottle of wine he and Rainbow had finished off yesterday. Fruity, light, with just a hint of numbing alcohol, it'd been perfect for taking the edge off a horrible morning. He found himself licking his lips and eying the liquor cabinet. Maybe...maybe one glass wouldn't hurt. Just this once.

He fetched himself a fresh bottle and was soon sipping a glass of the fruity wine. He sighed deeply, feeling at least some of his worries slip away in the gentle embrace of the drink. Provided Hover remained asleep (or wherever she was), he'd finish off his glass and head back to the bridge to keep up his watch.

27. - Top - End - #417
    Ettin in the Playground

He notices him too, though he decides to ignore him, at least partially
    "But if you get bored then you could do some training, it sometimes becomes pretty interesting, like when I was younger, I couldn't drive magic into my sword, and when I did, It flashed really bright for a second, though it got me so exhausted I fell asleep right there and dad had to carry me back home"
    He chuckles a bit.
    Snowflake groaned at the mention of training. "You don't need to worry on that account. Harten drives us hard enough as it is, and the griffon they seemed to have adopted recently was even worse." She smiled a little to show that she was joking. Mostly.

Lone Star shook himself, then rubbed his temples. Ah, right... um... where was I?
    "I believe you were asking me about my activities?" Esmeralda offered.

28. - Top - End - #418
    Titan in the Playground

"I believe you were asking me about my activities?" Esmeralda offered.
    Right... you already told me though... He tapped his hooves together. ...And it's very hard to come up with new topics of discussion when I could just as easily admire you...

Extended Sig

29. - Top - End - #419
    Ettin in the Playground

Right... you already told me though... He tapped his hooves together. ...And it's very hard to come up with new topics of discussion when I could just as easily admire you...
    "Such a flatterer. Careful now, you almost sound like Fox Trot," Esmeralda teased, as she forked the last of her salad into her mouth. She took a delicate sip of her juice. "You know, about that Ponyhammer game... I think I might just take it up, just to prove Icy wrong."

30. - Top - End - #420
    Titan in the Playground

"Such a flatterer. Careful now, you almost sound like Fox Trot," Esmeralda teased, as she forked the last of her salad into her mouth. She took a delicate sip of her juice. "You know, about that Ponyhammer game... I think I might just take it up, just to prove Icy wrong."
    You want to play Ponyhammer? He kissed her snout. That could be a lot of fun... long as you don't pick demons. They're kinda hit-or-miss... He grinned and licked his lips. Yeah, let's do that. Right after we-

"Uh, sir?" Came one of the waiters.

Lone Star turned. Yes?

"Could you and your fillyfriend stop being so... ehm... open? Romance is all well and good but you're disturbing some of our customers. Especially the foals."

Extended Sig