New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242540 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #421
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [FWM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread X

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Snowflake groaned at the mention of training. "You don't need to worry on that account. Harten drives us hard enough as it is, and the griffon they seemed to have adopted recently was even worse." She smiled a little to show that she was joking. Mostly.
    He tilts his head
    "Oh well.... I don't really know much but I guess not everypony trains since the age I did and enjoyed it like me...."
    "A Griffon? that's interesting, dad was a griffon and he's the one I trained most with, could be kinda interesting to have a round with him, if they let me of course."
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

2. - Top - End - #422
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    The nurse held his hoof and examined it closely. "Hmm. Looks solid enough. No scarring. No traces of blood. Not bad." She let it go and glanced back up at Taylor. "If you want to help; fine. We're always short-hooved here anyway. We've done all we can for the guardponies, though you're welcome to take a look. But I'll be keeping a close eye on you. Any sign of funny business, and I'll personally make sure you're our next patient, got it?"
    He smiles, obviously refreshed by her straightforwardness. "Understood in crystalline terms, ma'am."

His first step is a light cardiac investigation - putting his head next to the two unconcious guardponies' chests, he listens for any irregularities in heartbeat. For most of the light injuries, he simply magically heals them if possible (the minor cuts, bruises and scratches). However, if he spots any major wounds in the center mass, he only advances the healing process to where it's barely closed over.

"Just in case they have internal injuries that I haven't detected yet, I want to make sure surgery is slightly easier and less hazardous at the entry point. After all, no point in making brand new incisions unless you really have to." He whispers to the nurse in explanation.

Once he's finished healing up all he can, he simply examines them by eyesight for literally anything suspicious, though after all that magical exertion he looks tired - probably not as tired as he should be, though.

((I'll wait for the results of the 'anything weird' and 'irregular heartbeat' stuff. ))
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

3. - Top - End - #423

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    ((actually, Aisis's a 19-ish mare, just saying in case you though she was younger and you called her a "kid" too cuz of that ))

They walk through the border between the plains and the mountains, gradually getting closer to the road, the party they left are still struggling with something over the place.

As they get closed to the road, they can see the path that goes into the mountains blocked off by some pretty large boulders, but behind the some smoke can be seen, and below them some broken wooden planks and splinters, and what looks like a broken arrow. The road is already full of grass on the sides, the middle has some tall grass but the stone slabs are still visible. When they are already on the road, Aisis points to the East.

"Over there.... That's the way he went last time we seen him" She winces cuz of her chest wound once.
    Mountains!
    Aero looks in that direction and remembers flying from it!
    "Oh! That's the way to get to Bridle Shores! Come on kids, I know the way!"
    And he'll lead them!
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

4. - Top - End - #424

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Mountains!
    Aero looks in that direction and remembers flying from it!
    "Oh! That's the way to get to Bridle Shores! Come on kids, I know the way!"
    And he'll lead them!
    "Maybe he's there"
    Aisis follows, Mile supports her as the 3 walk to the East

------------------------------------------------------

Valley inside the mountain range

Doth is just checking around old maps and maps drawed by scouts in the tent, then a lightly armored pegasus rushes towards hi, and 2 more seem to be carrying a pretty beaten up Earth pony.
    "Master Doth!...We've got intruders! 2 survivors!"
    Inmediately, the black lad unicorn stands up slowly
    "2 of the village folk survived! and they're knights, a yellow Unicorn and a Brown Colt, also a pegasus wanderer joined them! they've got 3 of our patrols!"
    Alright, soldiers will patrol now on. Where did they go
    "the patrol survivors claim that they were heading to the east"
    Doth stays silent for a while
    To bridle shores.... Go and tell Commander Dirtstone, his mission is to stop those survivors at all cost, they can't even get to see anypony else, as for you.... After you do that, you're working in the mines, order every guard to the mines.
    The pegasus seems to recoil a bit, then bows and gallops off, a noticeably armored-in-gloomium griffon approaches Doth
    "Why didn't you punish them?"
    Unaffordable, the mines are short hooved, shouldn't last for long.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #425
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    You want to play Ponyhammer? He kissed her snout. That could be a lot of fun... long as you don't pick demons. They're kinda hit-or-miss... He grinned and licked his lips. Yeah, let's do that. Right after we-

"Uh, sir?" Came one of the waiters.

Lone Star turned. Yes?

"Could you and your fillyfriend stop being so... ehm... open? Romance is all well and good but you're disturbing some of our customers. Especially the foals."
    Esmeralda snorted, and fixed the errant waiter with an icy glare. "Of course. The foals." She turned to Lone Star. "I believe our time here is up. Let us go." She laid her share of the bill on the table and got up to leave.

He tilts his head
    "Oh well.... I don't really know much but I guess not everypony trains since the age I did and enjoyed it like me...."
    "A Griffon? that's interesting, dad was a griffon and he's the one I trained most with, could be kinda interesting to have a round with him, if they let me of course."
    Snowflake laughed. "Yes, I think he might just find it interesting as well. Mind, I myself aren't sure why he came to Bridle Shores to begin with."

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    He smiles, obviously refreshed by her straightforwardness. "Understood in crystalline terms, ma'am."

His first step is a light cardiac investigation - putting his head next to the two unconcious guardponies' chests, he listens for any irregularities in heartbeat. For most of the light injuries, he simply magically heals them if possible (the minor cuts, bruises and scratches). However, if he spots any major wounds in the center mass, he only advances the healing process to where it's barely closed over.

"Just in case they have internal injuries that I haven't detected yet, I want to make sure surgery is slightly easier and less hazardous at the entry point. After all, no point in making brand new incisions unless you really have to." He whispers to the nurse in explanation.

Once he's finished healing up all he can, he simply examines them by eyesight for literally anything suspicious, though after all that magical exertion he looks tired - probably not as tired as he should be, though.

((I'll wait for the results of the 'anything weird' and 'irregular heartbeat' stuff. ))
    (Might have to ask Luka for this. I'm not entirely sure what the sword does, apart from sending the victims into a coma.)

6. - Top - End - #426

((it seems that's me ))
    one of them has a pretty deep stab wound on the chest and seems to be in a magic sleep. the other has a chest wound that goes all the way to his back, and his right fore and hind legs have bleeding wounds, but they're tied with reeds, preventing them from bleeding, he's in a magic sleep too.

Both are stable though, the leg wounds on the seconds one heal when he casts his heal spell, the irregularities on the heartbeat would be the same as somepony that just fought

---------------------------------
    Snowflake laughed. "Yes, I think he might just find it interesting as well. Mind, I myself aren't sure why he came to Bridle Shores to begin with."
    "No idea, I don't really know him....Don't even remember having seen him"
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-05-07 at 11:07 PM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #427
    Ogre in the Playground

He goes back to the nurse after completing his examinations. "My best advice is to wait and see if the coma lets up. If not, at least they'll be rested anyways. I'll work on getting a magical enchantments expert down here for a better prognosis. Other than that, it looks like they'll make a full recovery, barring something weird and evil. Again, though, a consented-to surgical procedure to see if anything is messed up inside might be a good idea when they do wake up, to make sure they don't know anything loose if they decide to go back to the force."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

8. - Top - End - #428
    Ettin in the Playground

"No idea, I don't really know him....Don't even remember having seen him"
    "He comes and goes as he pleases. I don't think even Harten knows where he lives." Snowflake answered, looking thoughtful.

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Unfortunately for Mach, wistful love-lorn drama seems to have been on the menu. She bit down her lip in exasperation. "Shut up lieutenant, it wasn't your fault, how dare you rob me of the blame."
    Silverpine blinked. "But Captain, it was me who suggested we go tree climbing. How could this not be my fault?"

9. - Top - End - #429
    Titan in the Playground

Esmeralda snorted, and fixed the errant waiter with an icy glare. "Of course. The foals." She turned to Lone Star. "I believe our time here is up. Let us go." She laid her share of the bill on the table and got up to leave.
    Lone Star laid down his own share and followed her out the door, bumping flanks once they were out the door.

That guy was so full of horsesh-

"Still in earshot!"

-radish. Where to now, dear?
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

10. - Top - End - #430
    Troll in the Playground

Silverpine blinked. "But Captain, it was me who suggested we go tree climbing. How could this not be my fault?"

"But it was I who challenged you a race to the top of the pine tree...!"
    Oh the melodrama fest, they need interference.

11. - Top - End - #431
    Firbolg in the Playground

"He comes and goes as he pleases. I don't think even Harten knows where he lives." Snowflake answered, looking thoughtful.
    Meanwhile, the griffon is back at the guardhouse alone since all the guards are on active duty today. He may be collecting some arrows in order to independently help out on what was canceled yesterday.

Mach really doesn't know what to say at all this. It's... good? that the suits didn't malfunction. In any case this particular argument isn't helping anypony. "Well, ah, accidents happen sometimes don't they?" he sort of sheepishly asks.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

12. - Top - End - #432
    Ettin in the Playground

Lone Star laid down his own share and followed her out the door, bumping flanks once they were out the door.

That guy was so full of horsesh-

"Still in earshot!"

-radish. Where to now, dear?
    "Why not your place, dear?" Esmeralda said, winking and bumping flanks with him again.

"But it was I who challenged you a race to the top of the pine tree...!"
    Oh the melodrama fest, they need interference.
    Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Mach really doesn't know what to say at all this. It's... good? that the suits didn't malfunction. In any case this particular argument isn't helping anypony. "Well, ah, accidents happen sometimes don't they?" he sort of sheepishly asks.
    "Well yes, accidents do happen. In this case, I caused the accident to happen," Silverpine stated obstinately. Clearly he wasn't interested in ending the melodrama.
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-05-08 at 10:39 AM.

13. - Top - End - #433
    Titan in the Playground

"Why not your place, dear?" Esmeralda said, winking and bumping flanks with him again.
    He grinned wide and wrapped his one good wing around her. Because yours is closer... He kissed her ear.

...Then again, mine does have the Ponyhammer stuff... okay, my place then.

Extended Sig

14. - Top - End - #434
    Troll in the Playground

"Well yes, accidents do happen. In this case, I caused the accident to happen," Silverpine stated obstinately. Clearly he wasn't interested in ending the melodrama. [/QUOTE]

"But lieutenant..!"
    She gritted her teeth in his continuation to play reversal blame game when she felt it was clearly her fault. "Let' just agree that we disagree on who's to blame....we...I need to take you to the Cirrus..."

15. - Top - End - #435
    Ettin in the Playground

He grinned wide and wrapped his one good wing around her. Because yours is closer... He kissed her ear.

...Then again, mine does have the Ponyhammer stuff... okay, my place then.
    "Let's then," Esmeralda said, flicking her tail on his rear as she trotted on beside him.

"But lieutenant..!"
    She gritted her teeth in his continuation to play reversal blame game when she felt it was clearly her fault. "Let' just agree that we disagree on who's to blame....we...I need to take you to the Cirrus..."
    "Fine. We agree to disagree." Silverpine rolled his eyes. "Shall we go?"
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-05-08 at 11:06 AM.

16. - Top - End - #436
    Titan in the Playground

"Let's then," Esmeralda said, flicking her tail on his rear as she trotted on beside him.
    The two hormonal ponies walked to Lone Star's tower-home place, with large amounts of kissing, sauce, and affection thrown in the whole way there. Like, they could've made a pizza.

And then they got there, and entered the extremely dark house.

Lone Star grinned as he shut the door behind him. Ah, alone at last. He turned and kissed Es deeply.

Extended Sig

17. - Top - End - #437

"But lieutenant..!"

"I don't think your friend will be very happy if you're blaming each other still when he's ah, done with his cereal,
    " Mach comments.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

18. - Top - End - #438
    Troll in the Playground

"Fine. We agree to disagree." Silverpine rolled his eyes. "Shall we go?"

"I don't think your friend will be very happy if you're blaming each other still when he's ah, done with his cereal,
    " Mach comments.

"Right...Blaze is here,"
    She said recalling that. She started walking with Silverpine, and helping him with some support. She then turned to Mach for a moment. "Thank you for your help, again I'm grateful to you."

19. - Top - End - #439

"Maybe he's there"
    Aisis follows, Mile supports her as the 3 walk to the East

------------------------------------------------------

Doth is just checking around old maps and maps drawed by scouts in the tent, then a lightly armored pegasus rushes towards hi, and 2 more seem to be carrying a pretty beaten up Earth pony.
    "Master Doth!...We've got intruders! 2 survivors!"
    Inmediately, the black lad unicorn stands up slowly
    "2 of the village folk survived! and they're knights, a yellow Unicorn and a Brown Colt, also a pegasus wanderer joined them! they've got 3 of our patrols!"
    Alright, soldiers will patrol now on. Where did they go
    "the patrol survivors claim that they were heading to the east"
    Doth stays silent for a while
    To bridle shores.... Go and tell Commander Dirtstone, his mission is to stop those survivors at all cost, they can't even get to see anypony else, as for you.... After you do that, you're working in the mines, order every guard to the mines.
    The pegasus seems to recoil a bit, then bows and gallops off, a noticeably armored-in-gloomium griffon approaches Doth
    "Why didn't you punish them?"
    Unaffordable, the mines are short hooved, shouldn't last for long.
    Aero
    Hurray for walking!

John
    Doth better be afraid!
    The illusion of John appears in front of him.
    "Doth, what do you think you're doing?"
    Busy with Life

20. - Top - End - #440

"maybe he's a stranger on a "soldier exchange" or something like that, I guess that may be why the captain doesn't know, but still, griffons are an interesting opponent; griffons are big and strong, but being big is bad, I guess you guards could find that out"
    He puts his left hoof on her shoulder, then suddenly he feels some warm traveling through his foreleg, his eyes go wide for a bit, he then shakes it off.
    ---------------------------------------

John
    Doth better be afraid!
    The illusion of John appears in front of him.
    "Doth, what do you think you're doing?"
    The Unicorn seems still pretty calm from outside the armor, but if John can see inside....He's also calm, but if he can see his emotions, he's a bit hurried, but still calm.

"The rumors were true, guard patrols have spotted 2 survivors, not the knights, but their children, accompained by some pegasus wanderer, already sent a group to stop them, and if they fail, I'm going myself"
    Road to Bridle Shores
    Aero
    Hurray for walking!
    "If you don't want to walk, then fly, I can handle myself and you could see if there's somepony around....."

She looks behind her...

"....Or yeah,walk"
    "Wait wha-?...OH!"

They're already around 5-7KM far from the mountain range, but from that far, they can see a pretty large column of ponies on the road, coming from the range

.....Then Mile shrugs
    ".....Meh"
    ".....Whatever they're still far away"
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-05-08 at 04:01 PM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #441
    Titan in the Playground

He goes back to the nurse after completing his examinations. "My best advice is to wait and see if the coma lets up. If not, at least they'll be rested anyways. I'll work on getting a magical enchantments expert down here for a better prognosis. Other than that, it looks like they'll make a full recovery, barring something weird and evil. Again, though, a consented-to surgical procedure to see if anything is messed up inside might be a good idea when they do wake up, to make sure they don't know anything loose if they decide to go back to the force."
    The nurse resisted the urge to roll her eyes. "In that case, we'll keep doing what we've been doing. When you get that expert in, let us know." She took a moment to look over his handiwork. That at least stopped the snark for a few moments. "Not a bad job. You wouldn't happen to be staying in town, would you?"
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

22. - Top - End - #442

The Unicorn seems still pretty calm from outside the armor, but if John can see inside....He's also calm, but if he can see his emotions, he's a bit hurried, but still calm.

"The rumors were true, guard patrols have spotted 2 survivors, not the knights, but their children, accompained by some pegasus wanderer, already sent a group to stop them, and if they fail, I'm going myself"
    Road to Bridle Shores

"If you don't want to walk, then fly, I can handle myself and you could see if there's somepony around....."

She looks behind her...

"....Or yeah,walk"
    "Wait wha-?...OH!"

They're already around 5-7KM far from the mountain range, but from that far, they can see a pretty large column of ponies on the road, coming from the range

.....Then Mile shrugs
    ".....Meh"
    ".....Whatever they're still far away"
    John
    "Pegasus Wanderer? Not to many of those around...any idea what he was using for a weapon?" John asked curiously.
    He hoped it wasn't one of those damn chi using Pegasi. Only a few had escaped when the Kingdom of Alumur was destroyed...and they were a pain to kill.

---

Aero
    "Eh, we're a good pace ahead of them. I suggest we ditch your plate armor and your brother's chain armor, it'll let us get further ahead of those ponies wearing armor".
    Busy with Life

23. - Top - End - #443

John
    "Pegasus Wanderer? Not to many of those around...any idea what he was using for a weapon?" John asked curiously.
    He hoped it wasn't one of those damn chi using Pegasi. Only a few had escaped when the Kingdom of Alumur was destroyed...and they were a pain to kill.
    A nearby gurad approaches, whispers to him, then backs off
    "Apparently, he used sharp plates and chains.... But I would be more worried about those knights joining the town forces than if they tell out of our work here"
    He signals a group of ponies to take a ballista up a mountain, along ammunition: some large, log-sized bolts (or rather, Age of Empires-sized )
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Aero
    "Eh, we're a good pace ahead of them. I suggest we ditch your plate armor and your brother's chain armor, it'll let us get further ahead of those ponies wearing armor".
    Mile frowns, Aisis was frowning all the time so whatever
    "It's not slowing us down, it's just steel!" (no it isn't )

"Those guys really wanted that mine in our village, the armors are made out of the ore in that mine, they may show out somethi-gnnnh!"
    She puts her hoof above her wound, Mile looks at it worried.
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-05-08 at 07:39 PM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #444
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    The nurse resisted the urge to roll her eyes. "In that case, we'll keep doing what we've been doing. When you get that expert in, let us know." She took a moment to look over his handiwork. That at least stopped the snark for a few moments. "Not a bad job. You wouldn't happen to be staying in town, would you?"
    "I was thinking of settling down here, actually. Might be a good place to satisfy my 'Lone grumpy old coot' and 'Adventure-seeking helping hoof' phases simultaneously."

25. - Top - End - #445

"Right...Blaze is here,"
    She said recalling that. She started walking with Silverpine, and helping him with some support. She then turned to Mach for a moment. "Thank you for your help, again I'm grateful to you."
    "Well you, ah, know where to find me," the pegasus replies as the two of them get moving. It isn't exactly like they'll disappear into the night, and Mach will stay on hoof to make sure nothing else bad happens suddenly.
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #446

A nearby gurad approaches, whispers to him, then backs off
    "Apparently, he used sharp plates and chains.... But I would be more worried about those knights joining the town forces than if they tell out of our work here"
    He signals a group of ponies to take a ballista up a mountain, along ammunition: some large, log-sized bolts (or rather, Age of Empires-sized )
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Mile frowns, Aisis was frowning all the time so whatever
    "It's not slowing us down, it's just steel!" (no it isn't )

"Those guys really wanted that mine in our village, the armors are made out of the ore in that mine, they may show out somethi-gnnnh!"
    She puts her hoof above her wound, Mile looks at it worried.
    John
    ((It's funny because there's no way a ballista could be moved in time to fire at Aero who's over 7KM away with the kids XD))
    "Doth, no. Withdraw your forces for now! That damned Pegasus Wanderer is a chi user...the ones that mastered chi manipulation could rip a whole platoon apart..."
    "I command you to beef up on troops on guard in the village However many you need to hold that village I will provide. But we cannot waste ponies that could be working on producing as much gloomium as possible on something that'll most likely kill them all..."

One's gotta wonder what's going to happen to the kids...

Aero
    "Okay, tell me exactly what hurts and where." he said as he began quickly checking over her wound's bandage.
    Busy with Life

27. - Top - End - #447
    Ettin in the Playground

"Right...Blaze is here,"
    "Well you, ah, know where to find me," the pegasus replies as the two of them get moving. It isn't exactly like they'll disappear into the night, and Mach will stay on hoof to make sure nothing else bad happens suddenly.
    And so, moving the scene along, shall we say they made it to the Cirrus without incident?

"maybe he's a stranger on a "soldier exchange" or something like that, I guess that may be why the captain doesn't know, but still, griffons are an interesting opponent; griffons are big and strong, but being big is bad, I guess you guards could find that out"
    He puts his left hoof on her shoulder, then suddenly he feels some warm traveling through his foreleg, his eyes go wide for a bit, he then shakes it off.
    Snowflake chuckled, not noticing Luka's odd behaviour. "I think I have a little experience of that myself. Flameshield and I were up against this huge moose that day. Lucky for us he was quite clumsy and repeatedly smashed himself against the buildings instead of us. We ended up subduing him with our swords and a lucky strike from a storm nearby."
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-05-08 at 09:14 PM.

28. - Top - End - #448

John
    ((It's funny because there's no way a ballista could be moved in time to fire at Aero who's over 7KM away with the kids XD))
    "Doth, no. Withdraw your forces for now! That damned Pegasus Wanderer is a chi user...the ones that mastered chi manipulation could rip a whole platoon apart..."
    "I command you to beef up on troops on guard in the village However many you need to hold that village I will provide. But we cannot waste ponies that could be working on producing as much gloomium as possible on something that'll most likely kill them all..."

One's gotta wonder what's going to happen to the kids...
    ((Lol no, that ballista is for defence ))
    When John mentions that the pegasus is a chi used, Doth just tilts his head in curiosity, then responds.
    Alright
    Doth then signals a nearby pegasus, whispers something and the pegasus flies above the mountains to the east.
    I'm already setting up forces for defences, including the siege weapons, should be enough to protect against an attack from Bridle Shores.
    As for the production, lost around a third of the army to those knights, getting replacements would speed it up noticeably, the whole valley is full of the ore.

----------------------------------------------------
    Aero
    "Okay, tell me exactly what hurts and where." he said as he began quickly checking over her wound's bandage.
    Aisis doesn't say much, but he would notice her bandage is full of blood, and if he puts it off and checks the wound carefully, he would find a tip of the spear is stuck there, but went unseen because of it's bronze coloring
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #449

Aero
    Aero does remove the bandages.
    "..."
    "Boy, cover your ears and close your eyes till I tap on your shoulder for you to stop."
    he directed at Miles.
    Turning his attention to Aisis, he grimaces.
    "The spearhead is still inside of you...I'm going to have to remove it."
    "Don't worry...I did this often in my army days when I was a medic."

Opening up his backpack and removing the medical kit again, he looks at Aisis.
    "Are you ready to do this? If it isn't removed you could die because of it."

John
    "Oh, Bridle Shores won't attack you. You should worry more about the Princess. Bridle Shores has no standing army and is weak from attacks..."
    "Send assassins into Bridle Shores, that should take care of them."
    "And I'll send you fresh troops right away."
    Last edited by Mindfreak; 2012-05-08 at 09:17 PM.
    Busy with Life

30. - Top - End - #450
    Titan in the Playground

"I was thinking of settling down here, actually. Might be a good place to satisfy my 'Lone grumpy old coot' and 'Adventure-seeking helping hoof' phases simultaneously."
    The nurse nodded. Ponies in Bridle Shores quickly learn the value of smiling and nodding. "If you decide to stay, we're usually short-hooved here. Too many patients and not enough doctors without severe head trauma." As if to prove her point, the sound of maniacal laughter came from a closed door behind them. Dr. Usurper must've had an early start today. "If you need work, we can at least keep you on for basic care."

[Sandy - Cirrus - Presuming the ponies are heading back]

Sandy's ears perked up at the familiar sound of a hover-engine. There was only one thing it could be. "Hover! Hover! They've come back!" he shouted down the hallway as he raced full-speed to the hangar. His hooves were a little greasy from his side projects, and he looked a mess from not sleeping, but now wasn't the time to pretty himself up. He stood sat at attention, waiting for the hovertank to make its way inside.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.