New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 18 of 50 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272843 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #511
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [FWM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread X

Road to Bridle Shores
    Aero shrugged.
    "I don't know and I don't think I want to..."
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

2. - Top - End - #512
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

Tough bananas.
    What does this have to do with your name?

It got to the point where it was just down to Mystic and Balboa, where Balboa owned all the properties two sides of the board complete with hotels. "Well Mystic, its your turn, I hope you roll higher than a ten to safely get across." He winked and pushed over the dice to her.
    Mystic Owned the other two sides. And since you decided to drag this out, Balboa is going to lose.

Mystic rolled the giant D6s and rolled an 11. "And I'm safe for now." she said, hoofing them over to Balboa.

3. - Top - End - #513
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Rainbow

Now that Orzel has two seconds or sanity, Rainbow finally slides out the hovertank. Two bolts are varied in her mouth as she trots into the open bay of the hangar with an empty crossbow. Her lips are too busy to speak to Sandy so she only gives him mumbles.
    Sandy gave a happy little mock salute, still a bit buzzed from his morning drink. "And a good morning t'you too, Rainbow." He wheeled himself over and, before she could protest, floated her crossbow to within easy reach of her mouth and hooves. "Here; let me give you a hoof with that. Er, magical hoof, anyway."
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

4. - Top - End - #514
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Mystic Owned the other two sides. And since you decided to drag this out, Balboa is going to lose.

Mystic rolled the giant D6s and rolled an 11. "And I'm safe for now." she said, hoofing them over to Balboa.
    He rolled his dice and moved his piece landing in the go to jail square. "I was framed, I am not a crook." He chuckled as he did an impersonation of some long dead politician.

"Do you guys want anything to drink?" Amber asked the three.

5. - Top - End - #515
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy gave a happy little mock salute, still a bit buzzed from his morning drink. "And a good morning t'you too, Rainbow." He wheeled himself over and, before she could protest, floated her crossbow to within easy reach of her mouth and hooves. "Here; let me give you a hoof with that. Er, magical hoof, anyway."
    The bolts popps out her mouth. The crossbow, though heavy, would slight with ease. All that is left for Rainbow to hold is an angry squinting face. "Didn't I say that you were supposed to be resting?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

6. - Top - End - #516
    Titan in the Playground

The bolts popps out her mouth. The crossbow, though heavy, would slight with ease. All that is left for Rainbow to hold is an angry squinting face. "Didn't I say that you were supposed to be resting?"
    Sandy immediately dropped the grin and started fidgeting with his greasy forehooves. Nothing to sober up a stallion quite like a stern word and a glare from his fillyfriend. "But I was resting, honest I was Second-I mean, Rainbow. I haven't left my chair since yesterday, and I haven't touched wrench to anythin' bolted down." He drew an 'X' over his badge and raised his right foreleg. "Cirrus' honor, I took it easy while you were out."

7. - Top - End - #517
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    Guardhouse
    Luka then steps back into the guardhouse, a bit thoughful and still in like a "wtf?" state about how he was after seeing Snowflake, he just decides to look around for any sign of the griffon she mentioned.
    The griffon is out in the nearly-empty training yard. Without any of the guard trainees to harass, he's filling the time thinking of taking a flight out west totally not where that 'mission' was. In the mean time, he's got his bow and is getting a couple of shots in on a dummy.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

8. - Top - End - #518
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Sandy immediately dropped the grin and started fidgeting with his greasy forehooves. Nothing to sober up a stallion quite like a stern word and a glare from his fillyfriend. "But I was resting, honest I was Second-I mean, Rainbow. I haven't left my chair since yesterday, and I haven't touched wrench to anythin' bolted down." He drew an 'X' over his badge and raised his right foreleg. "Cirrus' honor, I took it easy while you were out."
    The sniper folds her legs and buffed her stern frown. "I know over-explanation used as a coverup. And your hooves are dirty."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

9. - Top - End - #519

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    The griffon is out in the nearly-empty training yard. Without any of the guard trainees to harass, he's filling the time thinking of taking a flight out west totally not where that 'mission' was. In the mean time, he's got his bow and is getting a couple of shots in on a dummy.
    The blue colt just approaches the training yard, looking at the griffon shooting the dummy with some curiosity, he would easily notice Luka's carrying a sword, but not armor.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #520

The blue colt just approaches the training yard, looking at the griffon shooting the dummy with some curiosity, he would easily notice Luka's carrying a sword, but not armor.
    The griffon notices Luka after taking a shot. The compound bow he bought from the mysterious zebra merchant that disappeared into the night after he was no longer relevant to selling anything took some getting used to, but at least he managed to fashion some talon guards so he didn't constantly break the string.

"From what I can gather, you've had one of the eventful first days in town this place is known for."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

11. - Top - End - #521

The griffon notices Luka after taking a shot. The compound bow he bought from the mysterious zebra merchant that disappeared into the night after he was no longer relevant to selling anything took some getting used to, but at least he managed to fashion some talon guards so he didn't constantly break the string.

"From what I can gather, you've had one of the eventful first days in town this place is known for."
    "More or less"
    The colt approached a bit
    "It's more like an eventful week, so I think it still counts.... Nice bow"
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-05-10 at 10:02 PM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #522
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    He continued to massage her as he looked over the map, thinking where he would deploy. The Rhino was going to be a minor problem - he hadn't given it any weaponry but only two of his squads (the plasma cannon in and one group of earth ponies with meltas) both of whom were reserve, had any real chance of popping it, and if it exploded then...

He moved to the table and placed most of his mareines near the center of the board, grouped together to await the enemy attack. His unicorn commander went with the earth ponies with meltas in reserve, and devastators also waited in reserve.

Whoever has the temple at the end of the game wins. He grinned slyly at his fillyfriend and kissed her horn. Your turn first...

-----

Commander Jewel didn't like what she was hearing from her sergeants below. Scanners had picked up chatter from a group of Rainbow Scar mareines. She may be a renegade but she still with the Princess of Ponykind, and did not relish fighting loyal servants of her will. However, the cultists of this temple had captured several of her initiates and taken them off-world, and she intended to get them back if at all possible. She just needed the temple's records.

She had ordered her mares to get together and stay together - Rainbow Scars were well known for hit-and-run tactics... though admittedly the 'run' part only came after the enemy had been killed quite thoroughly. Splitting up would just make their deaths easier.

Keep flamers primed and ready. She instructed. The Princess is with us, and Twilight is with us. We will not fail.

She gestured to the mareines behind her. Suit up, ladies. We might have to deploy early.

On the Surface

The Mareines slowly slogged through the icy terrain, moving towards the temple and keeping their eyes peeled. The enemy had not yet shown themselves, but they were not so foolish as to think they'd have ample warning.
    (I thought Rhinos come standard with multi-lasers or at least heavy bolters? At any rate, need a raincheck. Need to figure out my lore first. Will post the remainder in a few hours time. )

He sighs as he stands up, he got used to the sitting position, so his legs were a bit stuck.
    "oh well.... I guess at least I could just go check if the griffon you told me about is still on the guardhouse, could check if he wants a round with me....Well-"
    He got a bit more awkward, he was all the time seeing her, not looking at her, it just makes him blush a bit and rub his head with his right forehoof.
    "Uhh....I guess I'm off then, could pass by the afternoon to check if he's [Silent] awake so I can tell the captain....Uh- I'moffthen!...bye!"
    He walks out of the room, as he's outside he just whispers to himself "what the hay is wrong with me?"
    Snowflake waved goodbye, blinking a little as he stumbled out of the room, seemingly confused. "I wonder what gotten into him."

The nurse cleared up the plates in the room, and glanced at her. "I think loverboy here just got a crush."

"Eh? A crush? Wait you don't mean..."

"I seen many stallions in my time, and this one is no different. You'll see what I mean," the nurse continued nonchalantly.

"... right."

13. - Top - End - #523
    Titan in the Playground

The sniper folds her legs and buffed her stern frown. "I know over-explanation used as a coverup. And your hooves are dirty."
    Sandy glanced at her quizzically, then down at his greasy hooves. "Gah!" In all the worrying and late-night diagnostics, he'd forgotten to clean his hooves. He furiously wiped them on his jacket, but only managed to spread the stain. He looked down at his hooves ashamedly, like a foal caught in the cookie jar. "Alright, here's what happened; Hover said the navigation was all gone wrong, an' I told her I'd take a look at it. I-I forgot for a little bit. About the resting thing." His head lifted, and he looked hopefully into her eyes. "But I remembered before I did anythin'! All I did was open a little 'ol panel, then I told her I'd fix it once I got better."

14. - Top - End - #524

"More or less"
    The colt approached a bit
    "It's more like an eventful week, so I think it still counts.... Nice bow"
    The griffon shrugs a bit before putting down the bow. "Different compared to using the longbows back west. Still, lucky that there's one designed to not be used by hooves out here."

A couple of moments pass before he continues, "I don't think they'll be able to spare any troops for you in an official manner today."
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #525

The griffon shrugs a bit before putting down the bow. "Different compared to using the longbows back west. Still, lucky that there's one designed to not be used by hooves out here."

A couple of moments pass before he continues, "I don't think they'll be able to spare any troops for you in an official manner today."
    "I don't think I need troops right now anyways, yesterday's attack on the west gate was pretty much like the thing we were searching for came to us instead"
    he tilts his head a bit
    "You look pretty bored, nopony around to train with? wanna try with me?"
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #526
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Sandy glanced at her quizzically, then down at his greasy hooves. "Gah!" In all the worrying and late-night diagnostics, he'd forgotten to clean his hooves. He furiously wiped them on his jacket, but only managed to spread the stain. He looked down at his hooves ashamedly, like a foal caught in the cookie jar. "Alright, here's what happened; Hover said the navigation was all gone wrong, an' I told her I'd take a look at it. I-I forgot for a little bit. About the resting thing." His head lifted, and he looked hopefully into her eyes. "But I remembered before I did anythin'! All I did was open a little 'ol panel, then I told her I'd fix it once I got better."
    "You crack easy. You better not get captured again." There was no use hiding spots and stains from her. Sandy would learn that Rainbow noticed everything. Like the small bags under the unicorn's eyes.

The sniper leans in like it she was scanning for more but itself went in fo a Diet Hot Pony Kiss (TM). "So it was Hover. Was it she know kept you up? Or was it something else that kept you from a full 8 hours of sleep?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

17. - Top - End - #527
    Titan in the Playground

"You crack easy. You better not get captured again." There was no use hiding spots and stains from her. Sandy would learn that Rainbow noticed everything. Like the small bags under the unicorn's eyes.

The sniper leans in like it she was scanning for more but itself went in for a Diet Hot Pony Kiss (TM). "So it was Hover. Was it she who kept you up? Or was it something else that kept you from a full 8 hours of sleep?"
    Sandy's ears jumped on end in surprise. From sweet kisses back to the hot seat head-spinningly fast; if Rainbow wasn't already in charge of prisoner interrogation, he'd have to have a word with the Cap'n. "Wha-how did...er, no, it weren't Hover who kept me up. I was watchin' the bridge last night an', well, I guess I just didn't fall asleep. Never even got tired." He rubbed the bags under his eyes. "Still feel wide awake now."

18. - Top - End - #528
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Sandy's ears jumped on end in surprise. From sweet kisses back to the hot seat head-spinningly fast; if Rainbow wasn't already in charge of prisoner interrogation, he'd have to have a word with the Cap'n. "Wha-how did...er, no, it weren't Hover who kept me up. I was watchin' the bridge last night an', well, I guess I just didn't fall asleep. Never even got tired." He rubbed the bags under his eyes. "Still feel wide awake now."
    Rainbow turns her head to the side eyes closed. "You were supposed to be in bed. Not the bridge. Keep doing things like this and I'll get bags under my eyes. Don't make me pull rank." says the mare softly yet forcefully. She then fluff her curls to bring her mane to attention. Accidentally the movement causes the flask on her hip to slide out. The hollow clank displayed its emptiness.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

19. - Top - End - #529
    Titan in the Playground

Rainbow turns her head to the side eyes closed. "You were supposed to be in bed. Not the bridge. Keep doing things like this and I'll get bags under my eyes. Don't make me pull rank." says the mare softly yet forcefully. She then fluff her curls to bring her mane to attention. Accidentally the movement causes the flask on her hip to slide out. The hollow clank displayed its emptiness.
    Her stern words molded Sandy with no resistance. "No, no, I won't make you do that. I'm sorry I didn't rest as much as I should've, and I'm sorry for gettin' you worried." Sandy didn't react to the hip flask, only giving a little wince at the noise. She'd been gone overnight, after all; plenty of time to down a flask. His eyes did trail a little on her freshly fluffed mane, enjoying the dancing, curling colors. "Do ya'll want me t'try and get some shuteye now?"

20. - Top - End - #530
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Her stern words molded Sandy with no resistance. "No, no, I won't make you do that. I'm sorry I didn't rest as much as I should've, and I'm sorry for gettin' you worried." Sandy didn't react to the hip flask, only giving a little wince at the noise. She'd been gone overnight, after all; plenty of time to down a flask. His eyes did trail a little on her freshly fluffed mane, enjoying the dancing, curling colors. "Do ya'll want me t'try and get some shuteye now?"
    "That would be a nice gift to your young fillyfriend. Less stress and worry." Rainbow trots behind the wheelchair to push. A few nuzzles and mane brushes are mixed within the short travel down to Sandy's room.
    "If I were still that kind of mare, I'd put you to sleep myself. "
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-05-11 at 12:42 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

21. - Top - End - #531
    Titan in the Playground

"That would be a nice gift to your young fillyfriend. Less stress and worry." Rainbow trots behind the wheelchair to push. A few nuzzles and mane brushes are mixed within the short travel down to Sandy's room.
    "If I were still that kind of mare, I'd put you to sleep myself. "
    The nuzzles were returned with little brushes of her mane, and Sandy kept one of his forehooves on hers as best as he could. "Oh? Er, what'd you mean by that?" he asked nervously. Half of him expected that he'd have to hire a taster for his food, and the other half somehow interpreted that as something blush-worthy.

22. - Top - End - #532
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Commander Jewel didn't like what she was hearing from her sergeants below. Scanners had picked up chatter from a group of Rainbow Scar mareines. She may be a renegade but she still with the Princess of Ponykind, and did not relish fighting loyal servants of her will. However, the cultists of this temple had captured several of her initiates and taken them off-world, and she intended to get them back if at all possible. She just needed the temple's records.

She had ordered her mares to get together and stay together - Rainbow Scars were well known for hit-and-run tactics... though admittedly the 'run' part only came after the enemy had been killed quite thoroughly. Splitting up would just make their deaths easier.

Keep flamers primed and ready. She instructed. The Princess is with us, and Twilight is with us. We will not fail.

She gestured to the mareines behind her. Suit up, ladies. We might have to deploy early.

On the Surface

The Mareines slowly slogged through the icy terrain, moving towards the temple and keeping their eyes peeled. The enemy had not yet shown themselves, but they were not so foolish as to think they'd have ample warning.
    Esmeralda watched his deployment with interest, thinking how best to utilise her Rhino. It would be a challenge to avoid getting slugged by Lone Star's plasma gun armed mareines, but it would facilitate the process of getting her own troops within melee range.

=====

Captain Ghost Wind stood tall, her unicorn assistant holding a pair of binoculars to her jade eyes. She silently surveyed the broken ground that lay before her, the rocky terrain masking all movement of the enemy.

"The renegades are somewhere here alright. HQ has reported that they are searching for something in this temple." She waved the binoculars off, and ordered her own scouts to advance forward through the rough icy terrain. Well, she would find them soon enough. And then she would crush them in true Rainbow Scars fashion: Divide and Conquer.

As the scouts moved forward, the Rhino rumbled along behind, a detachment of her own assault squadron awaiting within. She also had a few unicorns in reserve, as well as a squad of jetpack-equipped assault mareines hidden. "Stay sharp, my sisters. Though it pains me that we must slay our own kin, but we do what we must."
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-05-11 at 01:34 PM.

23. - Top - End - #533
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

The nuzzles were returned with little brushes of her mane, and Sandy kept one of his forehooves on hers as best as he could. "Oh? Er, what'd you mean by that?" he asked nervously. Half of him expected that he'd have to hire a taster for his food, and the other half somehow interpreted that as something blush-worthy.
    "Lets say... you would Really enjoy what bits you remembered. It is best that I don't expand further. For the sake of the relationship
    "
    Rainbow was not going into how many drunken stallions she snuck onboard, bedded, memory wiped with poison, then dropped off somewheres. She might never tell him. It was part of her deep desire to be physically desired.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

24. - Top - End - #534
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Captain Ghost Wind stood tall, her unicorn assistant holding a pair of binoculars to her jade eyes. She silently surveyed the broken ground that lay before her, the rocky terrain masking all movement of the enemy.

"The renegades are somewhere here alright. HQ has reported that they are searching for something in this temple." She waved the binoculars off, and ordered her own scouts to advance forward through the rough icy terrain. Well, she would find them soon enough. And then she would crush them in true Rainbow Scars fashion: Divide and Conquer.

As the scouts moved forward, the Rhino rumbled along behind, a detachment of her own assault squadron awaiting within. She also had a few unicorns in reserve, as well as a squad of jetpack-equipped assault mareines hidden. "Stay sharp, my sisters. Though it pains me that we must slay our own kin, but we do what we must."
    The Mareines slogged forward in one big group, keeping their eyes peeled for the enemy. Sergeants barked out orders, and all of their units were sharp and frosty.

Suddenly, a single mareine yelled out. Contact! as the Rainbow Scar scouts came into view. Flamers roared into life and bolters fired upon the rainbow-clad mareines. Emerald and purple armor shined bright in the glow of flames and the muzzle flash of bolters. The Rainbow Scar scouts dove for cover and found it, their own weapons coming to bear on the Space Dragons.

One of the squad's mareines started to move forward to get at the scouts in their cover. A sergeant barked out an order. Don't pursue! They'll tear us apart if we separate!

-----

Lone Star sighed and rubbed his temple, looking over the battlefield. His shooting phase hadn't worked out as well as he'd hoped - only one wound, with a bolter. And Es had made a cover save thanks to the terrain. Flamers ignored cover but he had failed to hit the mareines.

He frowned deeper. And now that he looked closer... Es could bring forces up the other end next turn and box in his mareines. If they spread out, the flamers would only be able to hit two at a time, at most, while her forces got into range for assault to tie up his squads in melee.

Sure, Space Mareines - even ranged squads like tactical mareines - were always good in assault. But Es' list was MADE for assault, with an army made for quick, decisive attacks.

Oh, this wasn't going to end well...

He oogled Es and grinned. At least it wasn't ALL bad. Your turn... my dear.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

25. - Top - End - #535
    Titan in the Playground

"Lets say... you would really enjoy what bits you remembered. It is best that I don't expand further. For the sake of the relationship." Rainbow was not going into how many drunken stallions she snuck onboard, bedded, memory wiped with poison, then dropped off somewheres. She might never tell him. It was part of her deep desire to be physically desired.
    Turns out both halves were right. Sandy sported an intense blush as they wheeled into his bedroom, Hover's words about not getting on the sniper pony's bad side ringing true. "I-I think I'm goin' t'have t'agree with that. Just pretend I never asked."

True to his word, the sniper would notice his workbench clean and unsoiled, and his tools all in their places. His bed was also undisturbed, but she knew that already.

26. - Top - End - #536
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Turns out both halves were right. Sandy sported an intense blush as they wheeled into his bedroom, Hover's words about not getting on the sniper pony's bad side ringing true. "I-I think I'm goin' t'have t'agree with that. Just pretend I never asked."

True to his word, the sniper would notice his workbench clean and unsoiled, and his tools all in their places. His bed was also undisturbed, but she knew that already.

The scenery outside of the bed was not upsetting. The wrinklelss bed brings a frown to her face. The mare points forcefully forward with a soft smile which just emerges. The closeness of her eyes do not show anger but joy to see her beau again.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

27. - Top - End - #537

"I don't think I need troops right now anyways, yesterday's attack on the west gate was pretty much like the thing we were searching for came to us instead"
    he tilts his head a bit
    "You look pretty bored, nopony around to train with? wanna try with me?"
    The griffon removes the guards he put on part of his talons to prevent him from simply slicing the bowstring. "I'm not training myself, just debating whether to take a flight west of town. I'd likely accidentally stray towards where the four of you were planning to go."

It's not very subtle, but still meets the conditions of not sending anypony officially out there during the lockdown. He's also known for taking trips out of town during the day, but that was to get food.
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #538

The griffon removes the guards he put on part of his talons to prevent him from simply slicing the bowstring. "I'm not training myself, just debating whether to take a flight west of town. I'd likely accidentally stray towards where the four of you were planning to go."

It's not very subtle, but still meets the conditions of not sending anypony officially out there during the lockdown. He's also known for taking trips out of town during the day, but that was to get food.
    He tilts his head
    "Seems pretty interesting, though I hope you have enough armor to take log-sized ballista bolts on you if you do go stray, I took 3 on me 3 days before I arrived"
    But to be honest.... The colt does seem pretty young to actually face a single ballista himself.
    "Mind if I go along? my armor's out for repairs form the bolts and a dragon...Or 2....But I think I can do enough with just my sword"
    And his cutie mark is a shield, and he's not carrying his shield either....

---------------------------------------------
    Behind a mountain, near the way to Bridle Shores

The 2 purple balls come to a stop behind a tree, they glow in a bright flash and both Whitestone and Ironblade appear there, they move up the mountain and spot the road to the valley and Bridle Shores, then they just stand behind a tree, looking for anypony passing by.
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-05-11 at 05:53 PM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #539

Aero, Aisis, Mile
    He continues walking with the children!
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

30. - Top - End - #540
    Titan in the Playground

The scenery outside of the bed was not upsetting. The wrinklelss bed brings a frown to her face. The mare points forcefully forward with a soft smile which just emerges. The closeness of her eyes do not show anger but joy to see her beau again.
    Sandy obediently stood up and trotted the few steps to the bed. His steps were a little shaky, but completely unassisted this time. The day off his hooves was already working its magic. The little unicorn plopped down on his cot and tested his legs with a few easy, slow extensions. "Huh, not quite as stiff as yesterday."