New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303146 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #601
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [FWM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread X

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"I beg your pardon?"
    Gearstride asked, trying to get Rainbow to elaborate more here.

"Sure my dear, a nice water,"
    He said sneaking a glance at the scandalous outfit that were Mystic's harem uniforms. He bit down on his bottom lip, he knew what he was doing when he got home. Astrid asked for a water as well and returned to looking busy

Balboa rolled the dice and moved his piece. He winced landing in one of Mystic's properties with a hotel. "Ack...how much do I owe you my dear? Heheh.."
    "According to this, 1,000 bits*, and that puts you just out of range of free parking." Mystic says with a slight grin.

*Or whatever the amount is for the orange property right next to free parking.

"So, I can tell you like seeing Amber in a harem outfit." Mystic comments.

2. - Top - End - #602
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    "According to this, 1,000 bits*, and that puts you just out of range of free parking." Mystic says with a slight grin.

*Or whatever the amount is for the orange property right next to free parking.

"So, I can tell you like seeing Amber in a harem outfit." Mystic comments.
    He reluctantly hooved an one thousand valued plastic Bit coin over to Mystic. "Indeed, it tickles me the right way, wonderfully.......sensual."

3. - Top - End - #603
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Saucey sauce on a sauce sandwich with extra sauce. With a side of sauce. Then the curtain raised.

Ya know you'd think you'd get tired of bringing somepony to ecstasy over and over... but you really don't. He was massaging her back. Enjoying yourself this evening, my beautiful mare?
    "When it's somepony as fun as you, of course I enjoyed myself," Esmeralda replied, sighing in bliss. She shifted slightly to let Lone Star better access to her back. "Now I wonder what has Icy been doing in her own world during our fun time..."

Enjoying the silence, as it were. The dark recesses of my mind are quite restful. It also means I get to skip your lovemaking.

4. - Top - End - #604
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "When it's somepony as fun as you, of course I enjoyed myself," Esmeralda replied, sighing in bliss. She shifted slightly to let Lone Star better access to her back. "Now I wonder what has Icy been doing in her own world during our fun time..."

Enjoying the silence, as it were. The dark recesses of my mind are quite restful. It also means I get to skip your lovemaking.
    Lone Star nuzzled Esmerlda and kissed her neck, still rubbing at her shoulders. I'm glad you're happy...
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

5. - Top - End - #605
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    The griffon luckily was trained not the flinch, he'd likely be dead if he were to be distracted by the burning talons (griffons do have paws, just the back legs). He escapes the sword blow with a nick and responds with a talon right to the neck plates of the assassin.

One of the talons finds its way into a gap, the others merely pressure the metal plates as he constricts the pony.
    The talon runs into the chain mail below the plates, making some punturing damage but none to the mail, it actually seems that the armor has joints badly made with iron than the armor actually being weak. Whitestone tries to stab his paw while pulling the heater shield to a side along the grappled paw and then into the griffons' face.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Ambush!
    Aero looks down at Ironblade, a glint of memory in his eye.
    His chains move like tentacles and wrap around Ironblade, lifting him up into the air in front of Aero.
    The chains begin to squeeze tight, tighter than anything normal in Equestria.
    "Mile and Aisis, turn around, this isn't going to be pretty."
    "That is, unless you tell me why you're here and who you work for."
    Aisis and Mile barely get a glimpse of Ironblade getting lifted after they're able to get rid of all the dirt on them, then their gaze is turned into Luka, their eyes going wide at the same time.
    Ironblade seems more annoyed than in pain, like if the chains were suspending his armor than squeezing him, the chains start to show like they're going to get the purple flames too, not responding to Aero and instead trying to slice open the chains.

Luka obviously notices: their armors suck, they're made by noobs. He facehooves while he throws a rock with his wing into Whitestone.... It goes into a part between his helmet and neck armor and gets it stuck stuck, his head's immobilised while he flaps his forelegs around, not hitting anything and slowly rolling to his left.

------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inside the valley

The filly just tries to crawl away from Doth, but it's stopped by the two soldiers, instead she gets telekinetically lifted from the ground by Doth, he's face changes from fear to sheer terror.
    "Let's see what use do you have"
    Suddenly she's crackling with black arcs and screaming in pain, when it stops she drops to the ground unconcious
    "nice....Tell the refinery unicorns we got a new test one"
    The soldiers load her and go to what seems like a small stone block near a mountain on the near edge of the valley.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #606

Ambush!
    The chains do not get sliced thankfully, because of their current...predicament being infused with his chi right now.
    The chains begin to squeeze tighter and then try to rip the armor apart, as there much be straps that hold it on, otherwise how would they get out?
    "I said tell me!"
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

7. - Top - End - #607

Ambush!
    The chains do not get sliced thankfully, because of their current...predicament being infused with his chi right now.
    The chains begin to squeeze tighter and then try to rip the armor apart, as there much be straps that hold it on, otherwise how would they get out?
    "I said tell me!"
    the armor's plates suddenly snap and Ironblade looks at it surprised, several internal locks (not straps) seem to have broken or unattached, it looks like if it tighens a bit more it will hurt him, the flames on the chain start to get a bit noticeable, to run through it white Ironblade tries to slice and the flames blazing where he tries to.
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-05-14 at 04:45 PM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #608

Ambush!
    Aero's chains snap and the resulting release of the chi blows him back, his spine hitting a rock.
    Suddenly...the memories pour back in. What he did...what he had to do and what he watched them do...
    The remnants of the chain begin to wobble as Aero stays sprawled on the rock.
    Busy with Life

9. - Top - End - #609
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    The talon runs into the chain mail below the plates, making some punturing damage but none to the mail, it actually seems that the armor has joints badly made with iron than the armor actually being weak. Whitestone tries to stab his paw while pulling the heater shield to a side along the grappled paw and then into the griffons' face.

Luka obviously notices: their armors suck, they're made by noobs. He facehooves while he throws a rock with his wing into Whitestone.... It goes into a part between his helmet and neck armor and gets it stuck stuck, his head's immobilised while he flaps his forelegs around, not hitting anything and slowly rolling to his left.
    The griffon's embedded talons keep pressing in, denting metal and pressing until something yields. He shows no reaction as the flames continue to burn and he's hit with what amounts to a flailing desperation attack from a weapon that's awkward to use while grappling (assuming the shield is strapped to a hoof).

He keeps a stern intense look as the colt jams the armor. The illusion of being an unfeeling psychopath is useful some times. With Whitestone faltering, the continued vice of the griffon's talon wouldn't yield before the metal protecting the assassin.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

10. - Top - End - #610

The griffon's embedded talons keep pressing in, denting metal and pressing until something yields. He shows no reaction as the flames continue to burn and he's hit with what amounts to a flailing desperation attack from a weapon that's awkward to use while grappling (assuming the shield is strapped to a hoof).

He keeps a stern intense look as the colt jams the armor. The illusion of being an unfeeling psychopath is useful some times. With Whitestone faltering, the continued vice of the griffon's talon wouldn't yield before the metal protecting the assassin.
    (it's strapped and held by a lock on the armor, making it a bit harder to take away, but a griffon could still do it)
    The talons start pinning into the immobilised Earth pony's neck, he lets out a groan of pain while it gets inside, but no visible bleeding so it must be the pressing, however, the armor plates seem still intact, the flame on his paws getting bigger as he pushes the talons in. Whitestone seem to still struggle and flail is forelegs around, and the rock starts to look like it's about to break.

Ambush!
    Aero's chains snap and the resulting release of the chi blows him back, his spine hitting a rock.
    Suddenly...the memories pour back in. What he did...what he had to do and what he watched them do...
    The remnants of the chain begin to wobble as Aero stays sprawled on the rock.
    Ironblade falls to the ground a bit asfixiated after the chains blow off, he instantly turns to see Whitestone still struggling against the griffon and charges to help him....Then gets tripped by Luka again.... And rolls and stands up, using the momentum again to swing harder towards the griffon, whitestone rock starts to break off.

Aisis and Mile's gaze turn to Aero and rush to help, while Luka rushes to fight Ironblade off the griffon.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #611

Ambush!
    Aero will be helped up by Aisis and Mile!
    But he's completely unresponsive.
    The remnants of the chains float up into air and float inside Aero's backpack.
    Busy with Life

12. - Top - End - #612
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"I beg your pardon?"
    Gearstride asked, trying to get Rainbow to elaborate more here.
    "There are so many wacky inventors in this town. Maybe if we can get one to sign with the Backers, the Backers will give us bonus checks and I could hire a hypnotist to put Sandy to sleep and away from danger."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

13. - Top - End - #613

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Proves nothing. Ghosts can kiss but they can't work doors.... nor be tackled! Hiya!" The petite pink pegasus leaps at the stallion with all her weak force.
    Blaze
    He catches her in a hug!
    And then collapses on the floor!
    "Hover...I'm not a ghost!"
    Busy with Life

14. - Top - End - #614

Ambush!
    Aero will be helped up by Aisis and Mile!
    But he's completely unresponsive.
    The remnants of the chains float up into air and float inside Aero's backpack.
    Mile looks at him kinda worried
    "What's wrong?"
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #615
    Firbolg in the Playground

(it's strapped and held by a lock on the armor, making it a bit harder to take away, but a griffon could still do it)
    The talons start pinning into the immobilised Earth pony's neck, he lets out a groan of pain while it gets inside, but no visible bleeding so it must be the pressing, however, the armor plates seem still intact, the flame on his paws getting bigger as he pushes the talons in. Whitestone seem to still struggle and flail is forelegs around, and the rock starts to look like it's about to break.

Ironblade falls to the ground a bit asfixiated after the chains blow off, he instantly turns to see Whitestone still struggling against the griffon and charges to help him....Then gets tripped by Luka again.... And rolls and stands up, using the momentum again to swing harder towards the griffon, whitestone rock starts to break off.

Aisis and Mile's gaze turn to Aero and rush to help, while Luka rushes to fight Ironblade off the griffon.
    With a second opponent rushing towards him, the griffon momentarily releases his grasp on Whitestone. He should have time enough to deal with the rush before the other one gets up. He shifts his weight down low, and keeps one talon ready to parry.

Attempting to use the assassin's own momentum against it, the griffon pushes up and attempts to roll the pony and slam him against his comrade.

West Gate

Seeing as how it's getting past morning, some of the guards on high alert may be getting hungry. One of the employees of a local sandwich shop drags a cart with a few subs stacked on it.

"Which one of you is the... 'stallion that pretends he's serious about everything'."
    Last edited by MCerberus; 2012-05-14 at 07:20 PM.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

16. - Top - End - #616

Mile looks at him kinda worried
    "What's wrong?"
    Ambush!
    Aero, unsurprisingly, doesn't respond.
    However, to those with the ability to sense such things, he was reliving all of his past within his mind.
    His parents being killed...being carted off to be trained as a chi medic...interrogating criminals and innocents...and watching his wife and son being killed...
    All the anger, hate and pain were being used to gather chi...which is dangerous when gathered in anger.
    Busy with Life

17. - Top - End - #617

With a second opponent rushing towards him, the griffon momentarily releases his grasp on Whitestone. He should have time enough to deal with the rush before the other one gets up. He shifts his weight down low, and keeps one talon ready to parry.

Attempting to use the assassin's own momentum against it, the griffon pushes up and attempts to roll the pony and slam him against his comrade.
    Whe he releases his grasp whitestone tries to stand up, albeit slowly and with a hoof on his neck, cringing in pain cuz of having the griffon's talon on his neck.
    The griffon would parry the sword.... at the cost of that talon's claw.
    And when he sends him rolling, the other one loses his balance, but rolls on the floor and jumps, using the momentum from getting tripped for a harder strike, it would be official now: tripping them is a bad idea unless they're mad.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #618
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "There are so many wacky inventors in this town. Maybe if we can get one to sign with the Backers, the Backers will give us bonus checks and I could hire a hypnotist to put Sandy to sleep and away from danger."

".......Honestly, I have no words, at least not any conclusive words. You've stumped me with that last sentence of yours,"
    She said raising a brow, putting her oat shoveling hoof down on the table.

19. - Top - End - #619
    Ettin in the Playground

Lone Star nuzzled Esmerlda and kissed her neck, still rubbing at her shoulders. I'm glad you're happy...
    Esmeralda purred happily, very much in her own heaven with such a willing (and fun) coltfriend of hers. "I'm just a little disappointed time flies so fast."

20. - Top - End - #620
    Titan in the Playground

Esmeralda purred happily, very much in her own heaven with such a willing (and fun) coltfriend of hers. "I'm just a little disappointed time flies so fast."
    Me too... We need to do something like today again really soon... He rubbed a bit harder into her back and licked her horn.

Extended Sig

21. - Top - End - #621
    Ettin in the Playground

Me too... We need to do something like today again really soon... He rubbed a bit harder into her back and licked her horn.
    "Really soon? I would do it everyday if I could..." Esmeralda replied. "Still, Icy wouldn't like that very much. And she's pretty much our dominant half still, as much as I hate to admit it." She blinked and looked up at Lone Star. "Do you still have feelings for her?"

22. - Top - End - #622
    Titan in the Playground

"Really soon? I would do it everyday if I could..." Esmeralda replied. "Still, Icy wouldn't like that very much. And she's pretty much our dominant half still, as much as I hate to admit it." She blinked and looked up at Lone Star. "Do you still have feelings for her?"
    She's still my friend, if that's what you mean. He shrugged.

Extended Sig

23. - Top - End - #623
    Ettin in the Playground

She's still my friend, if that's what you mean. He shrugged.
    Esmeralda narrowed her eyes. "You know very well what I mean." Oh dear, looks like somepony might be jealous.

24. - Top - End - #624
    Titan in the Playground

[Sandy - Status Update, GO!]

Sandy lay with his muzzle buried in the pillow. He shifted his head and opened one eye to peek at the clock....nope, still not asleep. Eyes back closed, muzzle into the pillow. A few seconds later, shift head, open eyes, nope, still not asleep.

Naps on command...daggum it all, who knew that being a good coltfriend was so hard?
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

25. - Top - End - #625
    Titan in the Playground

Esmeralda narrowed her eyes. "You know very well what I mean." Oh dear, looks like somepony might be jealous.
    By pure coincidence, an alarm went off for no reason.

uh... well I-... wait. He blinked, then cocked an eyebrow. Are... are you jealous?... Of yourself?

Extended Sig

26. - Top - End - #626
    Ettin in the Playground

By pure coincidence, an alarm went off for no reason.

uh... well I-... wait. He blinked, then cocked an eyebrow. Are... are you jealous?... Of yourself?
    "Well... uhh..." Esmeralda bit her lip and looked away. "I... I guess I am... For some reason, Icy still managed to attract stallions despite her attempt to keep them away at all costs." She looked back at Lone Star defiantly. "You included. Don't lie. I know you tried to woo her after your first Ponyhammer game. Even she noticed."
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-05-15 at 09:11 AM.

27. - Top - End - #627
    Titan in the Playground

"Well... uhh..." Esmeralda bit her lip and looked away. "I... I guess I am... For some reason, Icy still managed to attract stallions despite her attempt to keep them away at all costs." She looked back at Lone Star defiantly. "You included. Don't lie. I know you tried to woo her after your first Ponyhammer game. Even she noticed."
    I read her a love poem aloud in the middle of the street, I didn't exactly try to hide it. He cocked an eyebrow. Icy wasn't interested in me, she wanted Fox Trot. So I stopped having feelings more intense than close friendship. Simple.

He seemed genuinely under the impression that stopping your feelings was as easy as deciding you didn't want them anymore.

Either that or a very good liar.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2012-05-15 at 09:28 AM.

Extended Sig

28. - Top - End - #628

Ambush!
    Aero, unsurprisingly, doesn't respond.
    However, to those with the ability to sense such things, he was reliving all of his past within his mind.
    His parents being killed...being carted off to be trained as a chi medic...interrogating criminals and innocents...and watching his wife and son being killed...
    All the anger, hate and pain were being used to gather chi...which is dangerous when gathered in anger.
    Mile just tries to shake him out of his aparent BSOD
    "Hey, are you there? hellooooo...!

Aisis only expressed a minimal worry, but if Aero could feel other's feelings, he would get that her own are similar to his, and it's the cause of her jerkish behavior.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #629

Ambush!
    The bad thing about gathering chi in anger is...because it has a tendency of destroying you from the inside while granting you power.
    Aero finally responds by opening his eyes and standing up, the chi still gathered within him.
    "Ah...that was bad. I just remembered too much."
    Busy with Life

30. - Top - End - #630

Ambush!
    The bad thing about gathering chi in anger is...because it has a tendency of destroying you from the inside while granting you power.
    Aero finally responds by opening his eyes and standing up, the chi still gathered within him.
    "Ah...that was bad. I just remembered too much."
    Mile looks a bit confused while still worried
    "too much? are you ok?"
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show