New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 24 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333449 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #691
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [FWM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread X

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    "...Amber, I'm sorry, but I'm not the perfect mare. I've done some pretty horrible stuff, and probably will have to continue to do bad things if I want to see Equestria back to the way it was before everything kinda went to hell in a handbasket." Mystic says, trying to comfort her, but fairly certain it'll do jack squat.
    "I..." She furrowed her brow and bit down on her lip. This was, overwhelming admittedly, for a pony who lead such a background pony civilian life until now. It was so out there it didn't seem real, like stuff you see only in movies and comics. She looked at Mystic who tried to comfort her and shrunk a bit. "...Please tell me you're like...an anti hero....or something" She was trying to figure out a way she could accept what Mystic told her, one she could be comfortable with.
    ------

Soft made sure to coat herself with a ward against sharp teeth juuuust in case, but let the wurm lick her.
    It appeared friendly, and happily licked Soft. Perhaps Gwynfillion's training to be a vicious monster wasn't working so well, and then of course it was still very small and young. It made a loud happy noise that startled Gwynfillion out of her sleep causing her to fall off the bench.

She landed on her face and yelled angrily at the ground. "Gyaah.....aaah...!"

2. - Top - End - #692
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "I..." She furrowed her brow and bit down on her lip. This was, overwhelming admittedly, for a pony who lead such a background pony civilian life until now. It was so out there it didn't seem real, like stuff you see only in movies and comics. She looked at Mystic who tried to comfort her and shrunk a bit. "...Please tell me you're like...an anti hero....or something" She was trying to figure out a way she could accept what Mystic told her, one she could be comfortable with.
    ------
    "...Sounds about right. I'd prefer being an actual hero, but I don't think that's feasible or practical at the moment. I'm hoping it will be one day." Mystic says.

It appeared friendly, and happily licked Soft. Perhaps Gwynfillion's training to be a vicious monster wasn't working so well, and then of course it was still very small and young. It made a loud happy noise that startled Gwynfillion out of her sleep causing her to fall off the bench.

She landed on her face and yelled angrily at the ground. "Gyaah.....aaah...!"
    "...Sorry. Didn't mean to wake you up. Was specifically trying to avoid it in fact." she says, petting the purple wurm. This visit was not off to a great start.

3. - Top - End - #693
    Troll in the Playground

"...Sounds about right. I'd prefer being an actual hero, but I don't think that's feasible or practical at the moment. I'm hoping it will be one day." Mystic says.
    "Like...trying to atone or something?" She asked trying to adjust to this, it was an awkward adjustment, but she was trying.

"...Sorry. Didn't mean to wake you up. Was specifically trying to avoid it in fact." she says, petting the purple wurm. This visit was not off to a great start.
    'Oh..." She narrowed her eyes with a small glower, but it was because she prematurely awoke from her nap, so her mind and body were trying to adjust to her surroundings. And glowering was just a natural default state.

"What..are you doing here?"
    She asked with a yawn somewhere in there. She picked her herself up and kept her intense eyes focused on Soft.

4. - Top - End - #694
    Titan in the Playground

"Like...trying to atone or something?" She asked trying to adjust to this, it was an awkward adjustment, but she was trying.
    "I guess so." Mystic said, though she wasn't sure for what. She had to do what she had done, right?

'Oh..." She narrowed her eyes with a small glower, but it was because she prematurely awoke from her nap, so her mind and body were trying to adjust to her surroundings. And glowering was just a natural default state.

"What..are you doing here?"
    She asked with a yawn somewhere in there. She picked her herself up and kept her intense eyes focused on Soft.
    "Just came to visit." Soft says, giving the wurm a belly rub.

5. - Top - End - #695
    Troll in the Playground

"I guess so." Mystic said, though she wasn't sure for what. She had to do what she had done, right?
    "And...you only...k-killed those bad guys who deserved it right?" She asked and hesitantly put on a hoof on Mystic's.

=============
    "Just came to visit." Soft says, giving the wurm a belly rub.
    "Oh...." She then lit up and dusted herself off. Soft's visit usually meant cookies and pina coladas. "So uh.....did ya bring any cookies and pina colada?"

6. - Top - End - #696
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Orange isn't bad. Orange-red has some uses, but would be interesting here, but glowing magic orange isn't really something to be worried about, if you have drank enough potions to recognize magic by taste.

The orange potion in the coffee is something of an anti-fatigue measure. Maybe it'll work well enough for Tyrol to realize that you should never speed drink coffee or you'll burn yourself.
    Tyrol eyes went very wide as the aftertaste finally hit him. It definitely wasn't coffee, most certainly. Too... fruity for that. Whatever it was, it jolted his tired mind wide awake, fresh energy seemingly coursing into his worn limbs. He shook his head and blinked. "Wha-?" he asked in confusion.

7. - Top - End - #697
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Esmeralda reached down and gave his flank a squeeze, still being pinned by Lone Star after all. "Tension is bad," she said, grinning again.
    Very. He whispered, pressing his lips to her.

The black screen is kinda sick of falling at this time and wishes they'd left it down to save time...
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

8. - Top - End - #698
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Oh Sandy, you and sarcasm, its still an odd couple,"
    Gear chuckled flicking on the light, if it was off. "Unfortunately, all our back up countin' sheep went to the first lieutenant but I'll see what I can do."
    "Sandy, you are supposed to be sleep." Rainbow says with force. She then trots up to the pony and touches hos mane. She smiles as he still feels the grit of Sandy's hair. "Oh Sandy. What will I have to do to get you to nap as ordered?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

9. - Top - End - #699
    Titan in the Playground

"And...you only...k-killed those bad guys who deserved it right?" She asked and hesitantly put on a hoof on Mystic's.
    "Yes." Mystic says assuringly. "Like I said, I had assassins after me, a large amount of which worked for a giant evil organization, and when it came to them it was always in self-defensse." Mystic tells her.

"Oh...." She then lit up and dusted herself off. Soft's visit usually meant cookies and pina coladas. "So uh.....did ya bring any cookies and pina colada?"
    "I thought maybe I should try visiting without bribing you with cookies and pina coladas." Soft said. She wanted to be more than an endless source of cookies and Pina coladas to Gwyn.

She continued to rub Wrymple's tummy.

10. - Top - End - #700
    Troll in the Playground

"Yes." Mystic says reassuringly. "Like I said, I had assassins after me, a large amount of which worked for a giant evil organization, and when it came to them it was always in self-defenses." Mystic tells her.
    "I.....You live such a dangerous life....I...won't be in danger right...You'll protect me...right?" It was an understandable concern, with what having had met one or two days ago, what was she owed?

"I thought maybe I should try visiting without bribing you with cookies and pina coladas." Soft said. She wanted to be more than an endless source of cookies and Pina coladas to Gwyn.

She continued to rub Wrymple's tummy.
    Gwynfillion grimaced and pouted, she was really in the mood for cookies, like always, and Ink Noir's baking sucked. "Well that's dissapointing." She pouted while Wrymple cooed contently at having its belly rubbed.

11. - Top - End - #701
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh Sandy, you and sarcasm, its still an odd couple,"
    Gear chuckled flicking on the light, if it was off. "Unfortunately, all our back up countin' sheep went to the first lieutenant but I'll see what I can do."
    Sandy sighed and futilely whacked his face against his pillow. "It's alright, he needs 'em more'n I-"

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Sandy, you are supposed to be sleep." Rainbow says with force. She then trots up to the pony and touches hos mane. She smiles as he still feels the grit of Sandy's hair. "Oh Sandy. What will I have to do to get you to nap as ordered?"
    Sandy's whole body tensed up and his pupils shrunk to pinpricks at the sound of her stern voice.

Aw manure.

When he felt her hoof in his mane, his limbs unwound...sort of. He was still acutely aware of her hoof, watching out for any unwanted pricks of a hidden needle filled with...whatever it is she wouldn't tell him about. "I'm tryin', I'm tryin', I'm just not feelin' tired. My eyes just don't want t'stay shut fer long."

"Yes." Mystic says assuringly. "Like I said, I had assassins after me, a large amount of which worked for a giant evil organization, and when it came to them it was always in self-defensse." Mystic tells her.
    Sandy felt a slight itch on his nose, like somepony was conveniently forgetting leaving him to a probable death at the hands of some questionable scientists. Huh, nose twitches usually weren't that specific.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-05-17 at 02:23 PM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

12. - Top - End - #702
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post

Sandy felt a slight itch on his nose, like somepony was conveniently forgetting leaving him to a probable death at the hands of some questionable scientists. Huh, nose twitches usually weren't that specific.
    Hey, Amber only asked about which ones Mystic killed. Leaving somebody to die and killing them aren't the same thing. Just ask Batman from Batman Begins starring Christian Bale.

She's probably lying about only killing badguys anyway, but this particular incident doesn't count.

13. - Top - End - #703
    Troll in the Playground

Gearstride-The Cirrus-Sandy's room

Gearstride suddenly lit up as if she had an idea, complete with the eureka moment pose.

"What if I tossed a sleep bomb in your room? It'll put you out for some time and you'll only have a minor head ache when you wake up,"
    She said, and yes, the sleep bombs did not explode, but acted the same way smoke bombs worked. Though, there might be a minor shudder of the walls. Maybe.....

14. - Top - End - #704
    Titan in the Playground

"I.....You live such a dangerous life....I...won't be in danger right...You'll protect me...right?" It was an understandable concern, with what having had met one or two days ago, what was she owed?
    "I promise to protect you to the best of my abilities." Mystic says, holding her close.

Gwynfillion grimaced and pouted, she was really in the mood for cookies, like always, and Ink Noir's baking sucked. "Well that's dissapointing." She pouted while Wrymple cooed contently at having its belly rubbed.
    "Sorry to disappoint you." Soft said, as she continued to rub the purple wurm's belly. "You know, for being a monster, your Purple Wurm acts more like a puppy dog." Soft said in an amused tone.

15. - Top - End - #705
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Rainbow in Sandy's Room

"You probably can't sleep because you have swirling thoughts in your minds. Thoughts I probably wouldn't approve of." There went Rainbow. She started to imagine herself dropping down in the ladder of Sandy's interests. Her insecurity is a strong beast with a venomous bite.

Only the mention of sleep bomb from Gearstride brought her out of her imaginary nightmare. "I don't know. Bombs are so... not intimate. Not like the sweet image of a pony downed under a watchful eye in a scopes."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

16. - Top - End - #706
    Troll in the Playground

"I promise to protect you to the best of my abilities." Mystic says, holding her close.
    "Confusingly enough for me...I believe you...." She let herself enjoy the oddly warm soft feeling of Mystic's hug, considering what the zerg pony's hide was like. Never would she had in her twenty something years, would she have expected to end up in a harem of a mutant pony who was hunted by assassins and regularly killed them off.

Yeah, what were the chances?

"Sorry to disappoint you." Soft said, as she continued to rub the purple wurm's belly. "You know, for being a monster, your Purple Wurm acts more like a puppy dog." Soft said in an amused tone.
    "I know...its rather...disappointing when you're trying to train it into being a vicious creature of nightmares and all it wants to do is lick your face and nuzzle," She continued to pout and sigh. "And bother one for belly rubs."

17. - Top - End - #707
    Titan in the Playground

Rainbow in Sandy's Room

"You probably can't sleep because you have swirling thoughts in your minds. Thoughts I probably wouldn't approve of." There went Rainbow. She started to imagine herself dropping down in the ladder of Sandy's interests. Her insecurity is a strong beast with a venomous bite.
    Not entirely unaccurate. Without sleep to quiet his mind, he'd been having trouble getting his mind off his recent abduction. He gave Rainbow's hoof a reassuring squeeze. "Not bein' subordinate up there, I can tell you that much."

Gearstride-The Cirrus-Sandy's room

Gearstride suddenly lit up as if she had an idea, complete with the eureka moment pose.

"What if I tossed a sleep bomb in your room? It'll put you out for some time and you'll only have a minor head ache when you wake up,"
    She said, and yes, the sleep bombs did not explode, but acted the same way smoke bombs worked. Though, there might be a minor shudder of the walls. Maybe.....
    Sandy sat up, seeing how he didn't have to keep trying to fall asleep at this point. "Sleep bomb, huh? I suppose that'd do the trick, provided we went and kept the dosage small enough for my 'physique'." He scrunched up his brow, deep in thought. "I dunno, somethin' tells me there's somethin' we're missin' with this..."

Only the mention of sleep bomb from Gearstride brought her out of her imaginary nightmare. "I don't know. Bombs are so... not intimate. Not like the sweet image of a pony downed under a watchful eye in a scopes."
    Sandy gaped at Rainbow's apparent suggestion of sleep via sniper rifle. He coughed and tugged at his uniform collar nervously. "I think I'd rather take a bomb than...that."

18. - Top - End - #708
    Troll in the Playground

Gearstride

"Would really be okay with the unconventional use of the sleep bomb? I could go get one right now, I just want to make sure."
    She said glancing between the two lovers.

19. - Top - End - #709
    Firbolg in the Playground

Tyrol eyes went very wide as the aftertaste finally hit him. It definitely wasn't coffee, most certainly. Too... fruity for that. Whatever it was, it jolted his tired mind wide awake, fresh energy seemingly coursing into his worn limbs. He shook his head and blinked. "Wha-?" he asked in confusion.
    Staccata moves over to the couch and sits by the freaking out guard. "Just the wonders of alchemy, Tyrol," she responds nonchalantly.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

20. - Top - End - #710
    Barbarian in the Playground

The griffon charges at whitestone, putting the talons with the clipped claw as leverage to push Whitestone down. With his other set, he looks for a weakness in defense on the assassin's underside
    Whitestone's dazzed and the griffon's charge gets him completely by surprise, a plate on his underside broke off and the chainmail is exposed, leaving that part vulnerable to stabs.

One of Ironblades' armor plates gets blow off in Luka's spam attack.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #711
    Titan in the Playground

"Confusingly enough for me...I believe you...." She let herself enjoy the oddly warm soft feeling of Mystic's hug, considering what the zerg pony's hide was like. Never would she had in her twenty something years, would she have expected to end up in a harem of a mutant pony who was hunted by assassins and regularly killed them off.

Yeah, what were the chances?
    "Glad to hear it." Mystic said, and gave Amber an affectionate lick.

The sad part is, her relationship with the NPC member of her harem is developing more than her relationship with the PCs.

"I know...its rather...disappointing when you're trying to train it into being a vicious creature of nightmares and all it wants to do is lick your face and nuzzle," She continued to pout and sigh. "And bother one for belly rubs."
    Soft imagined Gwyn being licked and nuzzled by the Purple Wurm. It was a rather cute image, though unrealistic at best. "Well, who knows, maybe he'll be a vicious creature of nightmares one of these days." she said, though she seriously doubted it.

22. - Top - End - #712
    Troll in the Playground

The sad part is, her relationship with the NPC member of her harem is developing more than her relationship with the PCs.
    (hint hint eh? :P)

The young mare put her fore legs around Mystic and enjoyed the lick. Afterwards she pulled away and looked at mystic with her regular bashfulness. "I...ahem...should probably leave you be for now...you probably want to check on the other girls, I don't think I should take up all your time and affections." Though she would have liked to, but, that wasn't the role she signed up for.

Soft imagined Gwyn being licked and nuzzled by the Purple Wurm. It was a rather cute image, though unrealistic at best. "Well, who knows, maybe he'll be a vicious creature of nightmares one of these days." she said, though she seriously doubted it.

Gwynfillion looked at Soft and then back at Wrymple. " It had better." She glowered at the purple wurm but found herself petting it anyways, a wan smile forming on her lips. It was fun to pet, had an interesting texture.

23. - Top - End - #713
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Not entirely unaccurate. Without sleep to quiet his mind, he'd been having trouble getting his mind off his recent abduction. He gave Rainbow's hoof a reassuring squeeze. "Not bein' subordinate up there, I can tell you that much."

Sandy sat up, seeing how he didn't have to keep trying to fall asleep at this point. "Sleep bomb, huh? I suppose that'd do the trick, provided we went and kept the dosage small enough for my 'physique'." He scrunched up his brow, deep in thought. "I dunno, somethin' tells me there's somethin' we're missin' with this..."

Sandy gaped at Rainbow's apparent suggestion of sleep via sniper rifle. He coughed and tugged at his uniform collar nervously. "I think I'd rather take a bomb than...that."
    Rainbow was confused. A well shot poison bolt is more romantic than a bomb. "I wasn't going to hit anything vital but it is you choice."

Gearstride

"Would really be okay with the unconventional use of the sleep bomb? I could go get one right now, I just want to make sure."
    "Go ahead, sir. Mr. Shores consented. But I will remain in the room to be sure he sleeps."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

24. - Top - End - #714
    Ettin in the Playground

Staccata moves over to the couch and sits by the freaking out guard. "Just the wonders of alchemy, Tyrol," she responds nonchalantly.
    Tyrol put a hoof to his head, trying to find his non-existent headache. "... alchemy huh? At least warn me next time before spiking my drink with a potion..." he huffed, though he didn't seem particularly angry.

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Very. He whispered, pressing his lips to her.

The black screen is kinda sick of falling at this time and wishes they'd left it down to save time...
    And so it did. (Unless there was something else you wanted to do.)

25. - Top - End - #715
    Firbolg in the Playground

Tyrol put a hoof to his head, trying to find his non-existent headache. "... alchemy huh? At least warn me next time before spiking my drink with a potion..." he huffed, though he didn't seem particularly angry.
    Staccata nuzzles up to him and does that whole transparent good girl look. "If I did that you'd just worry about it."

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    Whitestone's dazzed and the griffon's charge gets him completely by surprise, a plate on his underside broke off and the chainmail is exposed, leaving that part vulnerable to stabs.

One of Ironblades' armor plates gets blow off in Luka's spam attack.
    With Ironblade at the very least distracted at the moment and Whitestone vulnerable, the griffon keeps up the pressure. Despite the painful burning caused by doing something direct, he keeps pushing down with his cut talons and digs the good ones into the relatively unprotected mesh of the assassin.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

26. - Top - End - #716
    Titan in the Playground

Rainbow was confused. A well shot poison bolt is more romantic than a bomb. "I wasn't going to hit anything vital but it is your choice."
    Sandy was confused. Most healthy relationships didn't involve getting shot by your partner. "Breathin' in some gas is a mite less painful than gettin' shot, vital or otherwise."

"Though I know you wouldn't miss!" he quickly added with another hoof squeeze for good measure. It was in his best long-term interest to keep her happy.

Gearstride

"Go ahead, sir. Mr. Shores consented. But I will remain in the room to be sure he sleeps."
    "Aye, Cap'n. Just this once, if that's what it takes. Orders are orders, right?" He grinned a little at his joke, though his heart wasn't really behind it.

Once she left to fetch the bomb, he stroked Rainbow's foreleg, concern etched on his face. "You'll wear an air mask or somethin', right? I don't want t'wake up an' find you conked out 'cause I couldn't take a nap."

27. - Top - End - #717
    Titan in the Playground

Hay Bale chose that exact moment to bound down the stairs in her new get-up.

Not the corset, different one.

She wore a suave, sophisticated business suit and tie, both in black, looking for all the world like a secret agent with oversized shades. She even had a thorny red rose in her mouth to complete the image. The clothes were just tight enough to reveal her curves and other attractive features. Her collar didn't hurt the effect at all.

I tried a corset but it wasn't working out, mistress. Couldn't get the right color. She grinned flirtatiously and leaned close to her with the rose in her mouth. Watcha think of this?

And so it did. (Unless there was something else you wanted to do.)
    For about an hour. They SERIOUSLY need to see the doctor about those hormones.

At the end, Lone Star cuddled her, breathing hard and heavily. He'd exhausted himself pleasing her.

Oh~ if i could do that every day...

Extended Sig

28. - Top - End - #718
    Ettin in the Playground

Staccata nuzzles up to him and does that whole transparent good girl look. "If I did that you'd just worry about it."
    "Well, I do have a right to have a say on what you put in my drink after all," Tyrol said, nuzzling her gently. "Sorry I had to stay out for the night, duty calls... Anyway, what did you do while I was gone?"

For about an hour. They SERIOUSLY need to see the doctor about those hormones.

At the end, Lone Star cuddled her, breathing hard and heavily. He'd exhausted himself pleasing her.

Oh~ if i could do that every day...
    They certainly do.

Esmeralda lay beside him, panting softly as well. Even for her prodigious appetite was sated for the day. "If only..." she repeated, a little wistfully.
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-05-17 at 10:52 PM.

29. - Top - End - #719
    Titan in the Playground

They certainly do.

Esmeralda lay beside him, panting softly as well. Even for her prodigious appetite was sated for the day. "If only..." she repeated, a little wistfully.
    He sighed and got off of her, kissing her neck as he rose. Ya don't have to leave yet if you don't want to. This shouldn't take long.

The red mare with a purple mane returned, her eyes a little red. So... sauce is done?

Yeah, lasagna should be out in another hour or so.

That's not what I-

So three months overdue, eh? He muttered. What books?

She didn't answer and glanced at Es, sweating a bit.

Yes yes, she's very pretty. What books?

She was quiet, then looked down. Pegasus body language by Hawk Eye, Seduction for Dummies by Lix Lorn, and Dat Flank - A guide to sex appeal, also by Lix.

Ah... and this is your card... Then you should know these are actually FOUR months overdue.

Bit-pincher.

You can still pay the three. He shrugged. I mean, you did-

Look can I just pay and go? She asked anxiously, glancing at Es again.

Extended Sig

30. - Top - End - #720
    Titan in the Playground

(hint hint eh? :P)

The young mare put her fore legs around Mystic and enjoyed the lick. Afterwards she pulled away and looked at mystic with her regular bashfulness. "I...ahem...should probably leave you be for now...you probably want to check on the other girls, I don't think I should take up all your time and affections." Though she would have liked to, but, that wasn't the role she signed up for.
    "No, stay here." Mystic says to her, though it's not in a commanding "Do this now" voice, it was with more of a "please?" tone to it.

Hay Bale chose that exact moment to bound down the stairs in her new get-up.

Not the corset, different one.

She wore a suave, sophisticated business suit and tie, both in black, looking for all the world like a secret agent with oversized shades. She even had a thorny red rose in her mouth to complete the image. The clothes were just tight enough to reveal her curves and other attractive features. Her collar didn't hurt the effect at all.

I tried a corset but it wasn't working out, mistress. Couldn't get the right color. She grinned flirtatiously and leaned close to her with the rose in her mouth. Watcha think of this?
    "Awww. Well, that's okay, I guess I can wear a corset later instead." she said, looking over Hay Bale. "Hmmm. The suit could use a little more color to it, but I like it. What do you think Amber?" Mystic asked the mare as she kissed Hay Bale on the lips. That's what Hay Bale gets for leaning close to mistress.

Gwynfillion looked at Soft and then back at Wrymple. " It had better." She glowered at the purple wurm but found herself petting it anyways, a wan smile forming on her lips. It was fun to pet, had an interesting texture.
    Soft smiled at the mare showing affection towards the little thing. Maybe it was an indication she was learning a little something. "It sounded like you were having a dream." Soft said, wondering if she actually did, or if she was just muttering in her sleep.